Troubled Waters: The First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Mr. Barstow. Who will you pick to soothe your sea-sickness?"

"I want L…" he paused, unable to speak her name in this context. As he looked at her he could tell she was knitting her eyebrows in a silent "No" and almost imperceptibly shaking her head. But, he had to keep her away from the likes of Thompson. "Blue. The one there in the blue."

Lorelei walked to him with a look of barely concealed consternation bubbling up behind her eyes. Alex closed his robe tighter as she sat down into his lap. The selection continued as she leant over to whisper into his ear. He couldn't help but notice the feel of her barely covered right breast pushing into him and as she leaned close.

"Nice going Alex, what the hell are you thinking?" she rasped into his ear.

"There are some real creeps here. I had to keep you…"

"I'm a fucking call girl in case you haven't figured it out. Creeps are my bread and butter."

"Yeah… but…"

"Now that you've picked me, we're going to have to fuck. You know that right? Right?" He could feel a tear drop from her eye onto his cheek as she spoke quickly with panicked emotion.

"Maybe we should just tell them the truth?"

"You don't understand. This Zdrokov guy is a world class creep. If he knew we were brother and sister… I don't even want to think about the stuff he'd indulge himself in."

"I'll just tell him I changed my mind."

"Please don't Alex. Please. You have no idea of the shit I'll be in if they think you rejected me. Girls who misbehave on these cruises disappear, Alex. Forever."

"Holy Christ. Why the hell did you agree to come then?"

"It's for Emma. I need the money. She's a sickly kid and it's not like I have medical insurance. I figured I could endure whatever… But now this? Fuck Alex. Why'd you have to pick me?"

"We'll figure something…"

"Ahhh, already Mr. Barstow and the lovely Lori are wrapped up like love-birds," interrupted Zdrokov. "I'm sure you are all as eager as they. Why don't you all take your concubines and spread out to some of the divans and couches. Let's begin! Yes, let's begin."

Lorelei shot Alex another accusatory look as she stood. Alex sat paralyzed. What the hell was he supposed to do?

Irina walked up and said menacingly to Lorelei, "Is there a problem?"

"No, he's just a little seasick."

"Then make him forget his squeamishness, Lori. Now," she quietly growled and strode away.

Lorelei leaned over to bring her lips to the side of Alex's face. He found himself unable to resist the chance to gaze at her creamy cleavage; the upper boundaries of her pink areolas barely peeking over the edge of her see-through bra. Unbidden, his cock stirred within his robe. Lorelei gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "I'm sorry Alex, I'm going to have to suck your dick."

"Oh shit Lorelei."

"It's the best I can think of. It's just a blow job. We'll just decide it doesn't count, OK?" she said. With an awkward smile she stood back up and unfastened her garters.

"Now what are you doing?" he mouthed silently to her.

"We have to make it look good," she said quietly as she leaned forward to mash her breasts to his face. He could smell the expensive cologne he had bought her for Christmas waft up from her body. He could feel the smoothness of her skin slide across his face.

Standing back again, Lorelei shimmied out of her panties and let them fall to the floor. Her trim strip of pubic hair stood bared before him. Her peachy cleft, slightly parted, showed the wavy pink edges of her delicate inner lips. She reached back to unhook her bra. As she shrugged out of it her lovely breasts swung free. Alex had known her bra size for years, having seen them draped over the laundry machine and shower rod when he visited home, but he never imagined her C-cup mounds were so perfectly shaped; round, firm and pert. She draped her bra over his head, making it "look good". Even though he wanted to crawl up and die his cock re-inflated another degree.

She was sinking to her knees. Alex sat inert and terrified as she reached for his robe and opened it. Her eyes shot open in surprise. "Holy shit Alex, you've been hauling that thing around all this time? I had no fucking idea." She laughed in nervous surprise.

He gave her a wan smile.

"Just look like you're having a good time. Please," she said with an earnest look. He nodded and faked a smile. She took his cock in her hand; the hand he used to hold when he walked her to the bus-stop; and leaned forward to kiss him just beneath the glans.

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He wished it didn't feel good, but it did. She kissed him down his shaft, dry feathery kisses along the underside that brought him back to full erection. She took his balls in hand and kissed each one lovingly; almost chastely. Then her tongue came out and she began licking him around and under his scrotum. Her hand clasped tighter around the girth of his member as it twitched with renegade appreciation. Finally she brought her face up and began bathing his cock in long slow licks. He groaned in illicit lust.

She looked up at him. With a feeling of sick surprise he saw hunger in her eyes; raw and forbidden. She kissed him once more on the tip and her lips stretched back gossamer strands of translucent pre-cum from his head. She then slowly descended onto his shaft; taking him in her mouth, running up and down on him while her tongue played along the tender underside of his penis.

He grasped the edge of his chair in determination to resist coming in Lorelei's mouth. He looked around, desperate for some miracle to save him; an iceberg, a terrorist attack; anything would be preferable to defiling his sister with a wriggling, squirming army of his sperm. But looking around he only saw more sex. He watched the Mediterranean guy, Mario was his name, come across his girl's tits as he grunted a stream of swears in Italian. He saw the Asian salesman Toru come to a silent, shuddering climax beneath his girl as she rode him reverse cowgirl style. He closed his eyes and started the ancient trick trying to remember the lineups of various baseball teams. Bravely and hopelessly he fought for control of his own body, but, oh God, Lorelei gave good head; maybe the best he'd ever had. Every stroke of her tongue brought him closer to despair.

He sensed nearby movement through his clenched eyelids. Opening his eyes he saw Roger, 'The Rog' Mayhill, moving his girl Rae, the lithe Asian, behind Lorelei. He had guided her onto her back and was reaching up to pull Lorelei's hips backwards over the girl's face. "Come on Rae, lets get that pussy on your face," he said to her.

"Hey, what's the fuck?" growled Alex.

"Come on bro, let's daisy-chain these bitches."

All the weirdness of the day came to a rapid boil. Alex growled out, "Back off the fuck off, asshole!"

"Hey dude, why're you…"

The tinkle of glass was barely audible, but the man's scream from across the room caught everyone's attention. They all turned to see Thompson leap up with a bleeding wound across his face. His girl, Desiree, the muscular black woman, sat panting on the floor with a broken wineglass in her hand.

"Fucking cunt cut me," shouted Thompson.

"He had his dick down my throat," she gasped. "I couldn't breathe. I was about to pass out."

As Zdrokov leapt up and trotted over spewing apologies, Thompson loudly demanded to know what the fuck he was going to do about the girl who'd cut him. Zdrokov motioned the guards over and told them to "give her to the crew". She resisted with feral fury, throwing a couple of expert punches and kicks, but still the big men grabbed hold of her and pulled her out kicking and screaming.

The petite young "nurse" who had supervised Alex's strip search materialized in the door just as the writhing, shouting whore was carried out. As she lead Thompson away to patch up his wound Zdrokov continued to blather apologies and excuses while promising to make it up to him when he returned. Meanwhile, Ranjit, who had returned to fucking his girl early in the scene, came with a loud moan as Thompson was led out the door, prompting him to look back with a cross face of bitter injustice.

"Yes, yes. Mr. Ranjit has the idea. Let's put that ugliness behind us. Return to your pleasure, please," urged Zdrokov looking over at Alex's little group of four. Mayhill looked with confusion at Alex, still surprised by his outburst.

"Is there a problem?" asked Zdrokov.

Lorelei looked at Alex with pleading eyes. "No," said Alex. "Just forming up a daisy chain on these bitches."

"Excellent, excellent," said Zdrokov and settled in to watch the finale of the last two couples, now joined into a foursome.

"Awesome," said Mayhill and took hold of Lorelei's hips again. He pulled her back over the face of Rae who began slurping audibly up and down her vulva. Lorelei eyes rolled back and she began humming uncontrollably with pleasure as she brought Alex's cock to her lips again. Alex watched Lorelei's backside gyrate slowly over Rae's face while over the horizon of her pale flesh 'The Rog' Mayhill pulled Rae's legs apart and began throwing a vigorous fuck into her.

The distraction of the ugly scene with Thompson had bought Alex a short reprieve from his imminent climax, but Lorelei's renewed sucking soon brought him to the threshold of the same crisis. He tried to focus on Mayhill, hoping that keeping his attention on another man might hold him back. But soon Mayhill's grimacing face reached a level of sweaty intensity that signaled his bragged-about epic flood of cum was soon to be let loose. Then, with horror, Alex saw Mayhill pull his wet, quivering cock from between Rae's thighs and move up to position himself directly behind Lorelei; poised to push inward to the tender gates of his dear sister's womb.

"You're gonna be getting' it from both ends slut!" he said and slapped Lorelei across the ass

Alex's fingernails dug into his palm in barely restrained fury as he watched helplessly as Mayhill pushed his meat into his sister. Her spine undulated and she gasped around Alex's cock in unwanted ecstasy as she felt the cock invade her while Rae's tongue played on her clit. With only a few energetic thrusts, Mayhill gritted his big teeth and began visibly pumping his load into Lorelei's trembling body before sagging backward onto the floor in a panting, sated heap.

"Excellent," said Zdrokov. "Please, Mr. Barstow, humor us and let Lori rise up so Rea can drink Mr. Mayhill's cream from her depths."

Alex's cock slid from Lorelei's mouth as she straightened up to a kneeling position over Rae's face. Looking down, Alex could see a flood of semen course out over Rae as she lapped at the opalescent strands of ooze. Lorelei looked away, not willing to meet Alex's eyes. Alex's cock stood rigid, ready to spew at the slightest touch. He knew he couldn't resist even a half a dozen more licks from his sister's talented tongue.

It was then that Alex saw his salvation. He leapt up and moved around to get down between Rae's thighs. He pushed her legs up against her chest, brought his cock to her fuck hole to unceremoniously rammed it in. She grunted with pleasure from under Lorelei as he buried himself deep inside her cunt. He began thrusting into her in fast, brutal jabs. It was OK as long as he didn't come inside Lorelei, he told himself. He and Lorelei couldn't count the oral sex as incest if they never finished, right? Now he'd just get off in Rae and worry about what to do later when later eventually arrived.

He felt the explosion of climax coming rapidly. He looked down at Rae's small breasts shaking with each impact but his eyes wandered up. He found he was gazing at Lorelei's firm, double dew-dropped shaped ass, the graceful sweep of her back, the delightful curve of her trim waist flowing into her flared hips; the shallow indentation of the twin dimples at the base of her back; her skin so flawless, her body so lean.

He felt the tingling wave of release spread out over his body from deep inside his loins as every shred of his being buzzed with electric pleasure. His muscles tightened and his breath came in ragged gasps as he exploded in a climax that caused him to sag forward in desperate convulsions. His face pressed between Lorelei's shoulders as he pumped heavy torrents of sperm into Rea. The smell of his sister's sex-moistened skin was intoxicating. For a short hallucinatory moment he imagined it was her most private depths he was embedded in; he imagined that it was OK to fill her with his seed: to take her without concern for the arbitrary dictates of family and civilization and morality.

'Excellent, Mr. Barstow, Excellent. Your staying power impresses us all," said Zdrokov from behind him as Alex fought to regain control of his quivering body, his muscles weak from his copious ejaculation. Finally he pulled himself up and his flush, still semi-hard cock slid from Rae. He looked away as Lorelei began to stand up from Rea's upturned face.

"Now that you have left a deposit in Miss Rea I believe it is lovely Lori's turn to feed," announced Zdrokov with a verbal leer.

His meaning took a few seconds to sink into Alex's fuck-wracked mind. Then it hit him. He turned to Lorelei. The look of horror on her face mirrored his own.

"Come girl, sup the milk of your master from Rea's delectable cup," said Zdrokov as he motioned towards Rea with his right hand and threw his left arm around Alex's shoulders in unwanted chumminess.

Alex watched in impotent horror as Lorelei sank back to her knees and Rea stood while blocking her sperm flooded hole with her hand. Reluctantly, Lorelei leaned back, letting Rea stand astride her upturned face and release the deluge. In mute shock Alex watched as pearly cascades of his semen flowed from the whore's cunt into his young sister's mouth and across her face to drop in long white strands down her neck and splatter against her tits in a slow, milky rain.

Mayhill came up next to him, saying, "Awesome double cream-pie bro. High five!"

Numb of soul, Alex unconsciously raised his hand and let Mayhill slap it playfully. Alex turned away to head for the bar. He needed a drink. But as he looked up he saw Jimmy Thompson striding back into the room; his face marred by a line of stitches and gathered into an angry scowl.

Now what, thought Alex.

Thompson stomped into the room and hissed at Zdrokov, "Alright now you fat Russian cunt, I want my bloody due."

"Control your temper Mr. Thompson. For one, I am Ukrainian, not Russian," he huffed proudly.

"Listen Vic, no one outside your shithole country gives fuck-all about the difference. All I know is I want my fucking pussy, with interest, fees and penalties."

"Fine, Mr. Thompson. Fine. Who would you like?" said Zdrokov with dead eyed stare.

Alex felt his stomach turn over again. Oh God please, not Lorelei, not her. Please, anything but that.

Thompson smiled a sick, wicked smile. "I want 'em all mate."

Zdrokov looked intrigued despite himself. "All? You certainly don't lack in ambition."

"Just muster the birds, Vic."

Very well. Ladies, you are Mr. Thompson's for the time being." He clapped twice. Alex looked at Lorelei with frightened eyes. Her face was still shiny with the milky mask of his cum. She looked back and shrugged.

Jimmy Thompson had the five girls line up in front of him on their knees. Lorelei ended up in the middle with two girls on either side. Thompson stood before them with an evil leer and opened his robe to take hold of his flaccid prick. "Open your mouths girls," he said in a taunt and leaned back in a stance that left no mystery to his intention.

There wasn't a moment of decision. It was pure animal reaction. Alex didn't even realize he was running towards Thompson with his hands wrapped in tight fists until he had already leapt into the first bounding step. Time seemed to slow to the sluggish pace of cold syrup as he dug his bare toes into the shag carpet while the arc of urine erupted from the tip of Thompson's prick and hit Lucy in the mouth. He hit his second stride as Thompson passed the cascade of piss over the grimacing face of Candi. His final stride was more of a bounding leap as he rocketed towards Thompson, turning his face toward his target just as he saw the pale yellow spray hit Lorelei as she looked up in surprise at her blur of a brother. Thompson caught a hint of Alex's onrush from the corner of his eye but it was too late. His head turned slightly and his eyes flinched shut as Alex's fist flashed forward with every ounce of his mass and velocity coiled behind it. The punch connected with a sickening crunch as he felt Thompson's nose give way. He spun backwards, dropping unconsciously to the floor in a shower of his own piss as blood gushed from his nose and oozed from the popped stitches on his face.

Alex came to rest in a crouch and stood to look down at the prostrate heap of Jimmy Thompson. He offered no resistance as the burly guards grabbed him roughly and threw him to the ground. He looked up and smiled at Lorelei as his arms were twisted behind his back. She only shook her head sadly and followed the other girls out of the room to clean the contempt of Jimmy Thompson from their bodies.

***

Alex sat in his room picking at the sandwich one of the guards had brought him with his left hand while his right hand throbbed uncomfortably under an icepack. He was staring at the patterns in the burled cherry-wood paneling and trying to remember the last time he had thrown a punch at someone. As far as he could recall it had been when he was fourteen; some neighborhood bully who had been picking on Lorelei at the bus stop. The kid had been a couple of years younger than Alex and quite a bit shorter. He'd knocked out one of his teeth and got suspended from school for a week. He hadn't been sorry then either.

After he'd broken Thompson's nose and laid him out cold, Zdrokov had let him know he was disappointed in him. Alex made up some bullshit story how his girlfriend in high school had been raped and pissed on and seeing Thompson piss on those girls made him a little crazy. Zdrokov had lectured Alex on needing "to respect one another's perversions" then sent him to his room to think about what he'd done as if he was a little fucking kid. That was three hours ago. He'd checked the door twice since being banished from the orgy. It was still locked.

He pushed the uneaten portion of his sandwich away, turned off the lights and lay back on his bed. He tried not to worry about Lorelei and failed time after time as his mind swirled with horrific images of his sweet-natured sister fucked repeatedly, taken in every hole, used and abused by awful men. He listed to the rain pounding against the side of the boat as squall after squall brushed past them and he drifted into an uneasy sleep.

He awoke to the sound of the lock on the door being clicked open from the outside. He opened his groggy eyes and looked up as a dim silhouette darted inside. The figure crossed the narrow room, flipped back the covers and slid into the bed beside him. He smelled the damp scent of fresh soap and shampoo mingled with that of Lorelei's skin. I never realized that her aroma was so recognizable to me, he thought.

"Hi," he said quietly.

"How are ya, slugger?" she said with a brave attempt at lightheartedness. He didn't answer immediately as she hovered close and a wet lock of her hair brushed across his face.

"You just finish cleaning up from the after dinner orgy?" he asked accusingly.

She sighed. "Do you really want to know?"

He knew he didn't, but he said yes anyway.

"OK, fine. Yes, we had an orgy after dinner and I got fucked by both Mario and Toru. Oh, and I ate Candi's pussy too. Feel better?"