Troubled Waters: The First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt sick. He should drop it, but he had one more question. "How about Thompson?"

"Oh you messed him up good. Broken nose, fractured… whatever this bone is here," she said pointing to her face just below the eye. "They had to sedate him and pump him full of painkillers. He didn't join us."

"Good."

"I shouldn't tell you this, but you've got quite a fan club with the girls now. They'd all line up to get in here and fuck you silly if they could. If you ever decide to get into pimping…"

"Don't joke about that," he said with real disgust.

"Listen Alex, I'm a grown woman now. I've make my own decisions and I live with them. I think it's sweet that you still think of me as your six year old kid-sister, but it's got to stop. I've been whoring for eight months now and I've done it all. You think I haven't been peed on before? You think I haven't…"

"God damn it, Lorelei. You said yourself, just this morning in fact, that I pretty much raised you on my own. You're more than a sister to me. You're practically my goddamned daughter. How would it make you feel if, after spending the better part of your life keeping Emma safe and happy, you end up watching her suck sperm out of some slut's pussy or get a golden shower from some creep? Don't fucking tell me to calm the fuck down."

Lorelei was stunned into silence. In the dim light Alex could see the change in perspective play across her features. Her eyes welled with tears and she threw her face into his chest. She sobbed uncontrollably. Repeating, "I'm sorry… I'm sorry…" over and over again. He just held her gently while feeling guilty for cracking her hard façade. How long must she have worked on crafting that "it's no big deal" demeanor to help her get through each wretched day and keep herself sane? Now he'd stripped that away and left her raw and helpless. He felt like shit.

"It's OK. It's OK," He cooed to her, holding her close as she cried out months of horror at what she had become.

"I didn't want to be a whore."

"We'll work it out."

"I just needed the money for all of Emma's doctor's bills. I thought it would be so easy. I like sex. I really, really do. But it kills you inside, Alex. I'm afraid of what I'm becoming."

"You're still my sister. I'll always be on your side."

"Today, earlier, when I had to… when I had to give you… I… I liked it Alex."

"We decided that didn't count. Let's not worry about it."

"I wanted more. I really wanted more… from you Alex."

Alex didn't answer. They just lay in bed wrapped in their robes side by side under the sheets. She had stopped crying. He felt her breathe wash warmly across his chest. He kept thinking of what she said. She wanted more. Alex had to admit; so did he. He'd just spent three hours alone trying to avoid admitting that to himself.

"Maybe…" he began, but he couldn't continue.

Lorelei didn't respond. Perhaps she had fallen asleep. But no, there was no luck for them today. She finally asked, "Maybe what?"

"Maybe we should. We might have to, being stuck on this awful cruise. Perhaps we should just get it out of the way… on our own terms."

"After what you said about me being like your daughter, you still want to do that?" she asked. Her voice was flat and devoid of emotion.

"No…no, I suppose not," he couldn't believe he could feel any shitter, but he kept reaching new depths.

More time passed. They held each other; breathing each other's air. The longer he had her in his arms the better Alex felt. The firmness of her body, the realness of having her to hold onto was like a life buoy in troubled waters. He loved her with an ache in his soul that felt good even as it tore at him.

"Well…" said Lorelei suddenly.

"Well what?"

"Well, there is one thing…since we decided it didn't count."

He looked at her and her eyes met his in the gloom. They were only inches apart. He could feel the heat of her breath on his lips. Then they touched, their lips bumping slightly into each other; then again, deliberately this time. Finally there as no denying they were kissing; deeply; passionately. Their hands were on each other. Their robes were open. Skin pushed and slid against skin. Some part of him tried to cry out it was wrong but he easily ignored it as every animal fiber of his body urged him on.

He descended her body; tasting her neck and shoulders; kissing down her chest and the soft skin of her breasts to take her areolas in his hungry mouth; sliding along her stomach with his tongue to her pubis; finally, inevitably, settling into her damp and waiting vulva where he was welcomed with a warm kiss from forbidden lips. He explored her; every crease and fold held more fascination for him than any woman he had explored before. His fingers joined his tongue and lips; stroking, spreading and invading as she sang to him hymns composed of moans and panting gasps.

She stopped him. But not, as he feared, to stop him, but to guide him onto his back so she could straddle his mouth and lower her face to his swollen manhood. Soon he was joining in the low, gentle conversation of hums and groans as she took him deep inside her throat and bathed him with her tongue. She released him for a short time so she could quake under his assault and bask in the blooming rush of her own gratification. Then she recommenced her attention and soon he was struggling to hold back until the last unavoidable fall from the apex of pleasure into an outpouring of throbbing, gushing, bestial release that left her gulping rapidly as she strained to contain him.

They found their way back into each other's arms; their robes long since discarded. They did not speak. There was no weakness to justify, no sins to rationalize. Not now anyway. They soaked in the glow of each other with an elemental satisfaction and ease that they knew could not last and which they enjoyed more desperately all the more. Alex resisted the impetus to sleep but as he heard the gentle dozing breathing of Lorelei he found he could no longer resist. With a final kiss on her forehead he let the day expire.

=================================

Like it? Hate it? I sure would like to know and I would especially like to know why. Feedback to the authors is the best way to improve our output so, please, leave a comment or send me an email. I respond enthusiastically to praise and courteously to criticism, so don't feel like you need to stay anonymous to point out problems or make suggestions. But if anonymous is your thing, that's fine too. If you want to tell me I'm a sick bastard who should commit a messy suicide without delay, well, I've already received many messages to that effect so you don't really need to waste your time, but if it makes you feel better or gets you off, go ahead, I can take it. Thanks. See you in a week with part 2.