Troublemaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bed was a mess. The sheets were all crumpled. The dress and lingerie that Heidi wore to the bar lay on the floor beside the bed. On top of her clothes was a men's underwear that didn't belong to me.

Heidi looked at me checking out the room and smiled. I walked to her and gently massaged her shoulders. We looked at each other through the mirror and smiled.

"I hope you had a nice time," I said breaking the silence.

"It was wonderful. Thank you!"

"Well, the night's still young and we have some great booze in the house now."

Heidi smiled and started brushing her hair. I was dying to know if she was going to call me Danny or Honey. It looked like she could sense my urgency and wanted to tease me some more.

"What should I wear," she asked.

"Whatever you want."

"Alright. By the way, Jerome is not sleeping in the kids room. He is too big for the bed."

"Then?"

"He's sleeping here on this bed," she winked.

"Am I getting kicked out of this room then?"

Heidi just smiled. She was killing me.

"Go down to the boys. I'll be there shortly," she said once again failing to use the codeword answer for the big question of the night.

**

I changed into my PJs and went to the living room to drink with the boys. I grabbed a beer and sat next to Jerome on the big couch. Marlon was sitting on the rocking chair next to the couch and enjoying his beer.

I could make eye contact with Jerome. It felt weird.

"Why does this place sound like a morgue," said Heidi's voice as she walked down the stairs.

She was wearing her old red Georgia Bulldogs shirt that barely fit her. Every last thread on that shirt was working very hard to contain her boobs. She wore an ultrashort low-waist denim shorts that I never knew she owned. Her hair was nicely done and she had a generous dose of her favorite romantic perfume on.

"All right," grinned Marlon who clearly approved her outfit, "You a dawgs fan Heidi?"

"I never missed a game in school. Did I Jerome?"

"No you didn't. This chick is one big dogs fan," confirmed Jerome.

"I totally dig chicks into football even if they support the dawgs," said Marlon. "Chicks like you should support the Gators!"

"Well, all the Gators fans I've seen have been dicks. Life as a Gators fan must be sad without chicks like me," said Heidi.

"Well, there are girls who are big Gators fans."

"Oh yeah, girls! Girls who are nerds and geeks. I'm talking about chicks dude. Hot chicks like me."

Marlon was stunned. Jerome was laughing wildly. "That's my girl. Gators suck dude!"

Heidi then calmly walked toward the big couch and sat right between Jerome and me. She put her hands over me and said, "Marlon, would you be so kinds as to bring me a cold one?"

"Sure ma'am. Anything's fine?"

"Yes, my husband makes sure there's only things that I like in this house," she said as she kissed me.

When Marlon went to the kitchen, Heidi whispered into my ears, "Do you like this outfit? Jerome must be dying to fuck me looking like this."

What a tease! I had never seen this side of Heidi before. She was successfully teasing two men at the same time. I was beginning to understand the 'troublemaker' moniker she had acquired.

Marlon brought her a beer, said he's gotta a run to the restroom and went down into the basement to his room. As soon as Marlon was out of sight, Heidi slipped away from me and went to Jerome's side.

"Oh, how much I've missed you," said Heidi as she kissed him on his mouth. Jerome looked at me to see my reaction. Confident that I was on board, he returned her kiss and stroked her naked thighs.

"These have gotten bigger since last time," Jerome said as he put his hands inside my wife's shirt and squeezed her boobs.

"Yeah, they've fed two babies," giggled Heidi. "And has this grown any bigger too in the last couple of minutes," she said as she ran her hands over Jerome's erect cock.

"Oh no, that'll have to wait. I hear Marlon coming up the stairs."

"Fuck," cursed Heidi as she came back to my side.

After that, we all sat drinking a few more beers and engaged in mostly smalltalk that occasionally involved a charged sexual innuendo or two.

Heidi then came closer to me and said, "Honey, this is getting rather frustrating. Do you mind if Marlon joins in the fun too?"

I was stunned. First, Heidi had given me the answer I had been looking for for so long: she had called me Honey. Second, she was open to being a slut in front of a total stranger like Marlon who we had never met before that day.

My silence answered Heidi's question. She quickly moved away from me and next to Jerome and whispered something into his ears. He looked as stunned as I was! Heidi then jumped on to Jerome's lap and gave him a wild and passionate kiss. There was silence all around.

Marlon looked shocked.

"Guys, what's happening here," was all he could muster as he clutched on to his beer uncomfortably.

"Tell him, Honey," Heidi commanded me.

"Heidi and Jerome are old lovers and are reacquainting themselves. They've agreed to let me watch. You are welcome to join in," I said.

A look of disbelief came over Marlon. He was probably blushing, but I could say because he was so black.

"You guys are kidding," said Marlon.

"You can go to the basement if this ain't your thing. If you stay, I'll show you what you missed out supporting the Gators," laughed Heidi.

"Oh man, it's not my day," said Marlon.

"You've seen nothing yet, boy," said Heidi as she went mouth first into Jerome's black face and started a tongue war with her lover. Jerome held her hair and yanked down for some fresh air, looked into my beautiful blonde wife's blue eyes and attacked her mouth once again.

Jerome paused to remove Heidi's Bulldogs shirt and placed it next to him on the couch. Heidi then quickly interrupted her kissing session, picked up her red shirt and threw it at Marlon.

"Want to smell a bitch? Smell this," she commanded Marlon.

As Marlon smelled the sweet smell of Heidi's body, she asked, "Like it?"

"Smells nice."

"Good. Now kiss it if you want watch anymore of this show!"

"God! No!"

"Off to the basement then, sewer dweller."

"Please, NO," said Marlon.

"The only way you'll get to stay here is by kissing that shirt," laughed Heidi.

"Oh man. I'll do it. Jerome, promise me you won't tell this to anyone."

"I promise," laughed Jerome.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," said Marlon as he kissed the Bulldogs shirt. "There, I did it."

"Yay," screamed Heidi as she and Jerome traded high-fives. "A diehard Gators fan, uh? Go dawgs, go!"

Marlon was still sulking as he sniffed Heidi's shirt again because the fragrance of the seductive perfume was too strong for him to resist.

"Just because you've been a good boy I'll give you a treat," said Heidi as she removed her bras and threw it at Marlon.

"Wow," gasped Marlon as he looked at Heidi's 36C's.

"Like these tits?"

Marlon nodded as his eyes were transfixed on Heidi's erect nipples.

"Now see what dawgs fans get," Heidi said as she planted her nipples into Jerome's gaping mouth. Jerome's long tongue wasted no time in coming out to consume Heidi's offering. He grabbed on to Heidi's boobs and started licking it and kissing it and biting it and trying to swallow it.

Marlon was sporting an uncomfortable hard-on in his pants as he watched Jerome making out with my wife. My cock ached too looking at that hot scene and I was certain Marlon was having the same feelings.

Jerome suddenly stopped kissing Heidi's tits and looked into her eyes and rolled his eyes towards his cock. "Help?"

Heidi smiled and jumped off of Jerome's lap. She then removed her shorts and threw it at Marlon saying, "Here you go gator boy. Get a taste of this."

Heidi wasn't wearing any panties, but what surprised me was that she had completely shaved off her pubic hair and now looked like a pornstar. I had asked her to shave her pussy so many times before, but she had always declined. And here she was presenting herself with a shaved pussy for her old lover.

Jerome quickly removed his boxers and threw them at me. "You can play with them if you like while I play with your wife," he smirked. Asshole.

I threw his boxers back at him and said, "No thanks. You realize you are in my house. If you try this once more, I'll ensure your black balls look blue tomorrow morning."

Jerome laughed as he said, "Relax dude, that was just a joke."

I had figured as much, but just wanted to keep things in check.

"Quit fighting boys. Or I'll chase every one of you out of the house," said Heidi as she knelt on the floor and grabbed Jerome's super hard and super erect black cock. With one hand, Heidi caressed his scrotum and with the other hand she gently went up and down Jerome's sizable cock. She put her mouth on the head of his cock and gently licked it with her tongue in a circular fashion.

She then slowly inserted Jerome's cock into her mouth and began lowering her head as the cock made its way up her mouth and into her throat. Her tongue was working its magic too as I could hear slurping noises.

Marlon had his cock out by now and was stroking it. There was no way his jeans could have contained that raging erection. He was still holding on to Heidi's clothes and would occasionally kiss and sniff them as he enjoyed seeing his friend receiving head from one of the hottest chicks he had ever seen.

"Danny, would you like to join in and play with your wife's pussy? She might like it."

"I'm not so sure," I said.

"Oh, come on Honey, be a sport."

"Oh well," I said as I leaned toward her and put my finger in her pussy. Heidi was right, it was very wet. And hotter than I've ever felt it. First, I gently pulled her labia, which Heidi likes very much, and then I started to gently put pressure on her clitoris. Heidi was loving it. She was moving around her hips rhythmically as she enjoyed my fingers in and around her pussy.

She then abruptly stopped sucking Jerome's cock and announced, "Damn, I need that cock in my pussy now."

"Not yet my dear troublemaker. Do you want to see if the a Gators fan is any good at licking a bitch in heat?"

Marlon and I were both stunned at Jerome's suggestion.

Heidi looked at me first to see my reaction and then said, "I've been teasing that poor boy all evening. Come and get a taste of this pussy."

Marlon didn't need a second invite. He jumped forward and landed on all fours and planted his mouth on Heidi's wet pussy.

"Easy there, Gator," said Heidi as she enjoyed Marlon's work on her pussy. "You're good for a Gator."

Marlon didn't respond as he was too busy sucking on Heidi's pussy. My wife moaned. Jerome grabbed Heidi's smooth blonde hair and pushed her head back on his cock. "No one told you to stop," he laughed.

Heidi responded to that by playfully biting the head of his cock and said, "Watch it mister, this bitch can bite too."

We all laughed. As Heidi sucked on Jerome's cock, I noticed that while Marlon's mouth and tongue were focused on Heidi's pussy, his and was all over her but. I could see him using his right index finger and trying to press on her butthole. Whatever he was doing was doing wonders on Heidi because she was moaning louder than before.

Then I noticed Heidi do something she had never done before with me. She lifted his scrotum with her hand and started rimming Jerome's butthole with her tongue! It was driving Jerome mad. My cock had a sudden burst of blood into it when I saw that scene unfolding.

If seeing it was so hot, I could only imagine how good it must have felt for Jerome. His cock began to erupt with cum. Heidi laughed as the first gobs of milky white cum landed on her beautiful blonde hair. She quickly stopped sucking on Jerome's butthole and put her mouth on his cock as she looked to seal the cum leak. She sucked on it hard as she took every last drop of cum Jerome had to offer. Normally, Heidi is a spitter, but this time she swallowed.

"Fuck, that was a lot of cum," Heidi said and stood up. Her boobs heaving as she wiped her mouth and smiled.

"Come here girl," Jerome said as he opened up his arms. Heidi cuddled up next to him and they both exchanged a long and passionate kiss.

Jerome's hands were playing with Heidi's inner thighs and eventually went up to her pussy. The two of them were now in a deep kissing frenzy.

"Let's take this to the bed," said Heidi.

"Let's do it," said Jerome as he lifted Heidi's naked 110 pound body and started walking toward the bedroom.

"You guys are invited," giggled Heidi pointing towards Marlon and me. We followed.

We followed.

Jerome threw Heidi on to the bed and jumped on top of her. He aimed his massive cock at Heidi's dripping pussy and gently inserted it into her. Bareback. Heidi had her eyes fixed on Jerome and Jerome had is eyes look straight at Heidi. It was the scene I had imagined countless times before, but it was still special to see it in person.

With his cock fully buried in her pussy, Jerome lowered himself on top of Heidi's naked body and started kissing her. He then gently started moving in and out of her. Heidi was thrusting her ass upwards to meet Jerome's pushes. As Heidi's pussy started loosening up, Jerome picked up speed with his thrusts. Heidi loved the pace quickening and started moaning loudly.

Heidi looked at Marlon and said, "Come here Gator boy. I'll show you watch a Dogs fan can do now."

Marlon sheepishly hopped on to the bed and went towards her face.

"Bring that big cock to me."

With Jerome still ploughing into her pussy, Heidi smiled as she grabbed Marlon's cock and began to slowly lick it. She kissed it a few times and then spat on it and began to lubricate the cock with her saliva. The chilling effect that had on his cock made more blood rush into it that made Marlon groan. Heidi then began to swallow his cock, blowing on it and licking in the process. She grabbed on to Marlon's ass with her right hand and started guiding his cock deeper into her mouth. Marlon wasn't as big as Jerome or me, but he was still much bigger than what could possibly fit into Heidi's tiny mouth. I was sure Marlon's cock was in Heidi's throat as she started gagging. She pulled his cock out to speak, "Never had a chick deep throat you before? Fuck my mouth!"

"Well, I wasn't sure."

"Well, now you know Gators boy. Do it!"

That made Marlon start thrusting his cock into my wife's gaping mouth. She closed her eyes and moaned as she received black cock on either ends of her petite white frame. The two black men groaned as they extracted pleasure from fucking my beautiful blonde wife. To me, it just looked like a scene from an interracial porno flick except for the excessive and dramatic moans that plague the movies. The three of them went on and on for several minutes like that.

"You are amazing Heidi. You've always been," groaned Jerome. "I was a fool to have let you get away."

"Awww," purred Heidi with a smile on her face as she continued to receive Marlon's cock in her mouth.

"I'm close," said Jerome. "Heidi, can you make Marlon cum too?"

Heidi briefly stopped sucking on Marlon's cock and said, "I can try."

Jerome increased his thrusting speed. Heidi started to furiously bite, lick, suck and blow on Marlon's cock while her hand started to play with his ass cheek. Marlon groaned as Heidi's aggressiveness started to wonders inside his body. Heidi then quickly pushed her index finger into Marlon's ass!! I was stunned by what I saw as Heidi had never done that to me. I'm sure Marlon was too as he began to ejaculate all over and inside Heidi's mouth! I could see that Jerome was cumming hard too and pumping in gobs of semen deep into Heidi's pussy.

Marlon laughed as he said, "No chick has ever come close to what Heidi did to me." He then collapsed next to my wife and started kissing her cum-covered face. Jerome too pulled out his cock from my wife's pussy and collapsed next to her. My beautiful blonde wife was now sandwiched between these two handsome black men and she looked satiated! There were sounds of huffs and puffs and happy panting.

Trying to be a nice host, I asked, "Do you guys want a beer?"

"I would love to have one, Honey," said Heidi.

Jerome and Marlon wanted one too.

"Ok, I'll be right back love birds," I said as I made my way down to the kitchen.

As I was walking down the stairs I heard Heidi laughing out loudly. I wondered what the joke was.

It was past midnight and I was getting groggy. I handed the beers to them and said, "Guys, I'm getting tired and think I'd like to sleep."

"Oh, Honey, you must go to bed," cooed Heidi. "Why don't you go sleep in the guest room in the basement?"

"Isn't Marlon going there?"

Heidi giggled and said, "I doubt he's going to leave this bed tonight. He wants some of my pussy too and Jerome was saying he has a lot of catching up to do for the missed time."

Marlon and Jerome had sheepish smiles. It certainly sounded like my wife was asking me to fuck off to the basement so that she could fuck her old lover and his friend.

"Oh well, you guys have fun," I said as I made my way downstairs. I could hear Heidi squeal with joy at something someone had said, followed by loud cackles and laughter from Jerome and Marlon.

**

I must have fallen asleep instantly because when I woke up again in desperation to pee, the time was around 4:30 in the morning. I peed and then was curious to know what was happening upstairs, so I quietly sneaked my way up the stairs to the bedroom. They had left the door open and lights on, so I could see the three of them were fast asleep. Heidi was in the middle cuddled up closely with Jerome and Marlon. Heidi was facing Jerome and the two of them had their faces close to each other. Marlon was spooning Heidi and had is hands on her naked boobs. The bed was a complete mess and looked like it had seen a lot of action after I had left. There were some used condoms lying on the floor and I wondered why, until it suddenly occurred to me that Heidi might have used it to have anal sex! We had tried that a few times and I was never good at it, so we had just given up on that.

I left them like that and moved back down to the basement to catch up on some sleep. I was woken up by someone in the shower and saw that it was Marlon. I went to pee and greeted Marlon, "I hope you guys had some fun after I left?"

"Oh man, you're such a lucky dude. We had lots of fun. Heidi is the most amazing woman I've ever been with."

I was pleased to hear that. "Well, you guys are welcome to come visit us whenever."

"I'll take up on that offer. I'd love to come back. I wish Georgia was closer to California."

"Well, at least there's a straight flight from Atlanta to San Francisco!"

"Yep."

"And, Heidi and I go for at least three or four Bulldogs games," I said.

"Oh man, please please please call me when you're in our neck of the woods."

"I'm sure Heidi will even if I forget," I laughed.

"That'd be awesome."

"Let me make go up and make some breakfast for you guys," I said as I walked upstairs.

I went to the bedroom first and saw that Heidi and Jerome were showering together. I let them be and made some scrambled eggs and waffles for breakfast.

*

As we all sat at the breakfast table, there was a hint of sadness on Heidi's face. The night had ended too quickly for her. Jerome and Marlon looked a little sad that they had to leave as well.

"Well, cheer up folks," I said. "We can do this again soon."

"You think so," asked Heidi.

"How about we go to a football game in Atlanta next weekend?"

Heidi squealed with joy. "I'd love that!"

Jerome and Marlon cheered on as well. Heidi said, "ONLY Bulldogs fans allowed."

Marlon sighed and said, "I'll be a Bulldogs fan. You're a troublemaker."