Troubling Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tigereye
Tigereye
12 Followers

He directed her to kneel on the bed and spread her thighs as she licked his cock clean. She felt movement and looked between her legs to see a strawberry blond head move between them. She recognized the head as one of the Professor’s assistants and she moved to get away.

“No, Little Pussy, stay there. You clean me and let her clean you. She won’t swallow and will allow you more taste. You do want to taste more of me, don’t you, Little Pussy?”

Hiroki nodded and started lapping up the juices on his thighs, balls and cock. She didn’t object to being called Little Pussy or to the tongue lapping at her. When she was done, he had her turn over and she rested her head on his hip as the girl finished below her. The assistant moved up and kissed Hiroki on the lips and when Hiroki parted her lips, the combined juices slithered into her mouth. When the girl pulled back, a strand hung on between their chins and finally broke.

“Little Pussy?”

She turned her head towards him.

“If you want to have more of me later, you must finish it now. So when I fill her pussy with my cum, you can lick her clean and have more of it. If you wish to do so, then finish cleaning out her mouth. Otherwise, I will let Linda come in and have my cum. Do you want her to have it? Well, Little Pussy?”

Hiroki made no reply. She simply pulled the strawberry blond head to her and darted her lips against her mouth. She located a glob with her tongue as she thought that she needed all of his cum that she could get. She would do whatever he wanted as long as it meant getting more. She wasn’t sure why, but she felt much better if she had it, and the more she had, the better she would feel.

Tigereye
Tigereye
12 Followers
12