Troubling Question

Story Info
Sometimes things just don't work out.
12.1k words
3.7
67.3k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers

{No happy ending here, life sometimes gets in the way of that. Or does it? Sometimes it is we that can get in the way of what could be.

This has a tiny bit of truth in it, almost everything I write does. Probably that is true of everyone who writes, even if the truth is only fantasy.

I do know there was a friend once, and Sonny is (was) his name. Long time gone from us now, I stood in the rain and listened while people spoke of how wonderful he was.

He wasn't though.

There was also a woman, one I loved..and lost. I used a different name for her, because I love her...and I hate her.

My fault for that, I suppose. Life is full of mistakes. So far the payment has been nearly 50 years. I didn't take my medicine when I woke up this morning, I couldn't write this if I did.

Way it is.

The mistakes here in this tale are all mine, I can make enough of those all by myself, no help required.}

+++

Sonny was a guy I grew up with, we were buds all the way back to first grade and before.

He had sandy colored hair, lean and muscular at just under six feet tall. Just like me, except my hair was black.

Everyone called me Danny which I hated, I wanted to be called Dan. Sonny was the only one that always did call me Dan, usually anyway.

I wore a mustache, ever since as barely 14 year old kids Sonny and I were walking home down the bay road and we got into a foot race.

That happened a lot, sometimes he won and sometimes I did. We were competitive. This time I decided to cheat and cut the corner across a neighbor's field. The tide was out and I had to jump the narrow channels where the water normally filled them. It was an easy hop, no need to even put any real effort into it.

The bank was wet, I missed when my foot slipped.

Down I came, right onto a sharp piece of a limb, which cut my upper lip almost to the bottom of my nose.

Sonny was right there in a few seconds, helped me home where Mom doctored me. There was no money for real Doctors so Mom sewed that up, the result was that I was left with a nasty scar.

After being teased at school with no mercy, I grew a mustache. One day Andy Walker got to teasing me, calling me "hair lip" and basically being an ass. He was the school bully, big, crew cut, we all know the type.

I told him to shut up, one nasty comment led to another, he shoved me into my locker and then we were going at it in the hall.

And I was losing. Hell, Andy had me by 50 pounds.

Then Sonny showed up, it became two against one and now we weren't losing. At one point Andy had me by the neck and was trying to mash me against the row of lockers lining the hall, Sonny kicked him right in the nuts from behind.

Andy ended up crying.

Unfair? Yes, it was, and we didn't give a shit.

From then on, if anyone messed around with one of us it was both of us, it didn't take long and things got real peaceful around out school.

Andy even quit picking on the other kids, they were grateful to us for that. If he started, we threatened him and he backed down every single time.

The result of that was that we had a lot of friends. Andy had been a genuine ass up until that day we cleaned his clock for him.

OK, we also got the proverbial chips on our shoulders, for quite some time we ran things around school.

But we did finally out grow that, thank God. By then we were in college, one of those local community places which are free. We both could afford free.

+++

Sonny and I were friends before but now we were inseparable. We were always up to something, too.

We had discovered much earlier that girls were more than just a pain in the ass, so we planned out some ideas to have some fun. It was mostly Sonny that came up with the plans, I went willingly along with them though.

One Summer right out of high school we took two girls on a sort of picnic out in the woods, and I mean WAY out in the woods. They began to gripe about the long walk but we told them we were taking them to a secret place, so they followed grudgingly along. It was very nice out when we started, and Sonny had a big jug of wine he had swiped from the corner store downtown.

That was one thing I knew about Sonny that I didn't like much, he did have sticky fingers. I even yelled at him about it a few times but nothing changed there.

It probably didn't help that I ate the candy bars, drank the soda pop, sometimes beer or wine.

He encouraged me to grab something myself, but I just could not bring myself to do that. Still, I did share in the results of what he got, shame on me, I know.

We were all getting giggly and having a great time, when the wind picked up, right on schedule.

Soon it began to rain, no way in hell would we get back to town without getting soaked. We pitched a small tent over a low hanging limb, it was just a tarp we had brought along but it worked.

The spot was near a creek where Sonny and I went to snag Salmon that came up in the Fall, we knew the area well.

"You guys did this deliberately!" Jenny Miller accused us, her younger sister Marie was nodding and agreeing with her.

We denied that of course, but the truth is we were sort of hoping things would turn out in our favor.

Which is why we had two sleeping bags, the tarp, rope and tent stakes. The packs we had on our backs were sort of heavy, we had some Kentucky Fried and some snack bags for the picnic we told the girls we were taking them to.

Sonny acted like he didn't even notice the weight, I sure did. But Sonny was always on the strong side compared to me, even though we were the same size.

Cleverly we had checked the weather report. Rain in the afternoon, then clearing by evening, temperature in the middle 70's, perfect.

It was right, too, we got there and pitched our tent.

At first I thought we were busted but both girls were whispering to each other and grinning.

Sonny and I lost our virginity that afternoon. Well, I lost mine anyway, twice. I guess a person can't lose it twice, but that is the way I felt about it.

I wasn't real sure about Sonny.

Still, he wasn't exactly an expert with females, but then I wasn't either. One thing we did agree on, we both really liked that.

Jenny wasn't all that shy and I got to see her bare titties as Sonny was trying to figure out where everything was less than two feet away from me.

Marie was far more shy, maybe because she was sort of chunky, but once we got going she became very willing, she even reached down and grabbed me, getting me aimed properly.

It was pretty clear that both of them had done stuff like this before, things went together with no real trouble at all.

At one point Sonny was feeling Marie's right boob while he was poking Jenny, I was mauling Jenny's left boob while I was poking Marie.

It was kind of a different first time. It is amazing how exciting a closeup view of a man's very first real pussy is. Then when I rather eagerly climbed up on top of Marie, I thought she was saying "No No No!" and I hesitated, but she grabbed my fanny with her left hand and tugged, her right hand between us holding my dick aimed.

It turned out she was saying "Oh. Oh. Oh!"

Later on Jenny and I had a private session in our basement, afterwards Jenny told me that Sonny and I felt almost exactly the same which I found weird. That day she just appeared at our basement door, I let her in not really knowing what she wanted.

I found out what it was rather quickly though, all she had on that day was the pullover dress.

I asked Sonny later on if he ever got some privately from Marie and he grinned at me and said, "Of course."

A couple of times after that we got the two of them into our basement while the folks were out, neither Jenny or Marie was the least bit bashful.

I got to see things done from up close that most people only get to see in videos. We formed circles, girl/boy, girl/boy. That was neat, Marie sucking my dick while I ate Jenny, Jenny sucking Sonny's dick while he ate Marie.

Both of them had hairy pussies, but they looked and tasted completely different. Jenny used some kind of mild perfume down there, Marie didn't.

I liked it both ways. One thing about Jenny, she loved to suck gently on nipples, she did that with all three of us in turn. At one point Marie was sucking on my cock while Jenny was sucking my nipples, Sonny was fucking Jenny while I had my fingers inside of Marie.

We sure got an education in sex that Summer.

Over the next year or so we ganged up on several of the girls we knew, one would think none of them would go for that but the surprise was how well it worked.

Right about that time I had figured out that girls like to do naughty things too, as long as they are reasonably sure no one will ever find out. But girls also talk, and word got around I guess.

Sonny and I became very popular and none of the other boys could quite figure it out. We sure as hell were not about to tell, we knew damn good and well if word got out that would probably be the end of things.

Sometimes it was just one girl and the two of us, but usually we cornered two girls at once, then traded off.

Foursomes may seem strange but we liked doing that and had great success, even with a few of the so called "upper" crust gals that would have nothing to do with us publicly back in the community college we were attending.

In the halls they sometimes acted like Sonny and I didn't exist, get them alone and it was a different thing entirely. Other times, when no one was nearby we got big smiles, like in my math class Alice Miller who was Andy Miller's sister caught my eye and grinned.

I ran into her later at the soda shop, and invited her over to play Air Hockey.

"OK." She said, after glancing around.

Alice was the first one I beat Sonny to, at least I thought I did.

Girls do talk, there is no doubt about that at all. Guys brag and often aren't telling the truth, women compare notes, they are way nastier than guys are. It was quite a discovery, man did things get easier to pull off once Sonny and I had that revelation.

Like Jeanie Herman, who was dating Johnny Harrington, the local bank President's son? Old man Harrington was always into every deal within 500 miles that had money involved.

His reputation was sort of shady, rumor had it that it wasn't good to cross him. He was a short and dumpy little man with beady eyes, I didn't know him well and didn't want to. How someone like him came up with a daughter that looked like Jeanie is beyond me.

Every school has a Jeanie, the best looking girl in the whole school. She knew it, too, the way she acted at school.

Jeanie was head cheerleader back in high school, on the debate team, Salutatorian at graduation. Into everything, and she mostly ran everything.

When she pooped, it came out inside little plastic pellets and didn't smell either, at least she acted that way. She always had the prettiest clothes, her hair was always perfection.

In the halls she wouldn't even look at us when we went by.

In private she tugged her panties down for us, it finally got so when we invited her into the basement to play "ping pong" or whatever other reason we came up with, she didn't even bother to wear any underwear.

She insisted that we couldn't do her in the pussy because she was saving that for Johnny, but her fanny was sure fair game. That was a new one for me, too.

Another thing Jeanie got off on was when she was down on her knees, naked, jacking us both off at once. She wanted us to blast off in her face, why she liked that so much I just don't know. She was trying to get us to both go off at once, and when she managed that her big soft tits would flush bright red.

Jeanie also liked to be spanked, which I also found weird. If one of us was swatting her on her bare ass, she would swing her butt up in the air and open her legs so we actually hit her on her pussy.

Without fail a few minutes of that set her off.

She must have told us, "Please don't tell Johnny." a dozen times. We promised, and we didn't, because we figured if we did, we wouldn't get any more of her butt.

But let's face it, Jeanie was bent over giggling and her pussy was right there, it would have been easy to just sort of "miss" a little bit?

But we said we wouldn't and kept our word, although Jeanie's pussy was all swollen up and wet looking, and I was sure tempted.

I even stuck my finger in there a few times, getting a "don't" from her which she really didn't mean. I knew that because I stuck my tongue in there and she didn't complain one bit.

She was the one that convinced me to "Lick it" back there some. Licking a butt hole did not strike me as a something I wanted to do very bad.

I had seen Sonny do that, but it just seemed nasty to me, I assumed it would taste awful.

It didn't, I think because she washed it real good before coming over, and I learned to like that real fast.

We also knew we might get a visit in the middle of the night if word got out, the Harrington family had a reputation which we knew all about.

Rumor had it that old man Harrington was behind Charley Baxter being found floating in the river, especially since Charley Baxter was his partner in a logging deal. Something about 9 truckloads got reported and scaled but 12 were hauled out?

Timber was up in price at the time and three missing loads was about 10-12 grand. Then Charley suddenly had one of those new Mustangs, it was blue and those cost about 10 grand back then, when someone piled on all of the toys and whistles.

He only got to drive it for maybe 3 weeks.

But they decided Charley slipped and fell in while out fishing, hell, it wasn't even Salmon season and they never found any fishing gear.

The deal had one of those survivor clauses, so there was a blurb about that in the papers.

But nothing happened, and Charley Baxter got buried.

Old man Harrington now owned the whole company. He also ended up with the Mustang, how that happened I never did figure out.

+++

Then one night things got out of control and both Sonny and I got Jeanie's pussy. That was OK, by then she was fucking Johnny anyway. Of course she ended up pregnant and Johnny had to marry her.

She told us she thought the rubber she made Johnny use had broken. But she didn't make Sonny or me use one, which I never did get.

Jeanie delivered twin boys, now that was funny as hell. One had black hair and the other one had sandy colored hair. Johnny was sure proud of his twin boys.

There was a brief period in there where I was concerned, but nothing ever came up and with Johnny having money, it was best to leave things be. Sonny and I even discussed what the possibilities were, he just shrugged.

Women pretend to be all virtuous in public but get them alone and feeling safe, they were down for doubles close to 90% of the time.

Either that or they wouldn't let us do anything.

Like Maggie Jones. Untouchable, we had no luck with her at all. She would get real mad at us if we even copped a feel, which both of us did attempt. It was a surprise to me when she came over, Sonny somehow talked her into that.

That gal sure took way more effort than most.

Sonny came up with some pot and we plied her with that, she got crazy giggly. Then he set up the movie player, it was a big reel to reel thing, he had a sheet he set up to see it on.

Porn, of course. Maggie seemed fascinated when she saw the film of an actual male pecker, she was tittering at first and pretending to not look, then staring. Sonny whipped out his, at first Maggie covered her eyes but she was peeking, next thing we knew she was rubbing it so I got mine out too.

So even Maggie got crossed off our list. We had a goal, get every single one of the girls in our school.

Damn near made it, too. Sonny even told me that he got to Mrs. Morrison, the Social Sciences teacher. Right there in the fucking classroom after school? Mrs. Morrison was about 40 or so and not all that bad to look at, maybe 15 20 pounds on her fanny that was extra. Still Sonny giving it to her right there in the school?

That was a bit much. I then made my attempt at her, I got nowhere at all. It was the way things always were, it was almost like I was always along for the ride.

Yes, we did our best to get every single female, but by the end of the 2nd year in our community college we still had a few to go and I was getting less interested in that stuff.

A very big part of that was due to Sherry Cole, she was sort of my girl friend. I met her the last year before we graduated, her folks moved to our town and bought the auto parts store.

I could kiss her, even touch her ribs but that was it. I liked her at lot, so when Sonny tried his "invite" thing I told him no way. We had our very first argument, but I stood fast.

Sherry actually did come over, but nothing happened. I watched Sonny like a Hawk that evening, but he didn't even try anything.

I didn't want Sonny fucking Sherry, I just didn't. I hadn't even got to do it myself yet. By then I understood that it always seemed that he got to the girls first.

Even Alice Miller, the one that I had thought I got before he did? I happened to mention that one day when Sonny was bragging, he grinned and asked me if I noticed the long scar on her left tit.

Alice Miller had a scar on her left tit, from falling off a Horse once years before.

That one busted my bubble, and it pissed me off a little bit.

+++

Rumors were floating around by then, I guess, somehow Sherry got wind of what Sonny wanted, and some of the things we had been doing. Like I said, girls talk.

The stuff with Maggie happened right about the time Sherry and I were just starting out dating.

I was in the middle of that, sure, misgivings about it but it was what Sonny and I had done for a long time, so when he got something set up, I went along with it.

Sherry found out somehow, that caused an argument, we broke up. I was upset, I really liked Sherry.

I think the real truth is that I was growing up. I was well aware that what we were doing was not very nice, we used them and that was it. Sure, we didn't force anyone, or anything like that but we did get them drunk and stoned and took advantage of them.

Sonny and I did go out a lot and shoot pool, drink beer and hang out, but I was more mature and I understood that some of the things we were doing was just not nice to the women.

He never changed much in that respect though, women to him were just something to play with.

+++

I was best man when Sonny married Kathy Alexander, a tall and sort of on the heavy side little sweet heart. Her family was new in town and he met her at the gas station where he worked. She had a big smile that never left her face, she kept a perfect home and they seemed happy.

I was over there a lot. The idea of us doing her together just didn't come up. Thinking about that now, back then it didn't even cross my mind.

She was Sonny's wife, that meant untouchable to me now. We were both growing up, all of the shenanigans ended when he married her.

At least for me, anyway. Sonny just never changed, not really.

The other weird part was often Sonny and I would be talking, he would say something like "remember when?" and launch into detail about some women we had been with.

Kathy was right there, she never batted an eye so he obviously had told her all about our antics.

It was maybe six months later when I ran into Sherry again. I remember that day, I spotted her across the store and worked my way around until I was right in front of her.

Seeing her took my breath away, she really was a gorgeous little thing. Sherry was barely 4' 8" tall, she wore a "C" cup bra which on her made her upper body look enormous.

"Hi." Was all I said. A smile crossed her face, she said hi back and we just stood there and looked at each other.

magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers