Troubling Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers

"Hey, I would like to take you out to dinner." I managed to get out.

"OK." She answered instantly. She seemed happy about it, that gave me hope.

We were quickly right back to dating. It took me nearly a dozen dates to find that out those breasts were real though, she was one of those who just would not give it up easily.

I didn't even think about sharing her either, something about Sherry was making me selfish.

I tried though myself, lord did I try. When we first started dating again I also had a gal named Marilee that lived in the apartment right across from mine.

Several times after I would get home from a date with Sherry, Marilee would show up at my door.

That was one of those "friends with benefits" type of arrangements, she liked to fuck me and I liked to fuck her. I met her after Sherry and I broke up, when she moved into my apartment building.

One thing led to another, we always stopped and talked when I saw her in the hall. I never made a pass or asked her out, for maybe three weeks it was just that, stop and talk.

Then she knocked on my door at 11 O'clock one night, in just her bathrobe.

"Can I borrow some Sugar?" She asked me with a giggle the instant the door closed, and she dropped the robe.

Her body was nice and tight, so yes, she most certainly could borrow some.

"God, I needed that." Were the words she used about two hours later.

Sherry got wind of Marilee, how I have no clue. More of that "girls talk" I guess.

She mentioned that she had heard that I had a girl friend on the side, I told her the truth that yes, I was dating some.

I also told her I loved her for the very first time and would stop if she wanted me to commit to her. Oddly, Sherry didn't act upset, rather, she appeared to go deep into thought for several long seconds.

She also did not say she loved me back, so I took that as perhaps she was not ready.

The very next evening after a movie she asked me if I had any plans later. We were parked and Sherry was letting me kiss her, I could even touch her but just through her clothes.

The truth was that I was already expecting to end up in the sack with Marilee later but I was having fun being with Sherry at the moment.

For some reason I didn't think of being with Marilee as cheating. After all, Sherry and I had made no commitments.

Marilee was more like a..requirement? Something I needed that filled in the need, almost like...food?

"Well, how about if I come over to your place?" Sherry asked me.

So she came over, we even saw Marilee in the hallway, she just grinned and winked at me.

"I don't know how to do this." Sherry said the moment the door was closed.

"How to do what?" I have to admit I was confused.

"I went on the pill, and I want you to be the one to do it." Her face was flaming red.

That I understood.

I discovered that Sherry was not a virgin, that was a surprise. But what could I say? I sure as hell was not one myself, not by a long shot.

I also realized that any experience she did have was slight at best, there were no practiced motions.

Her body was magnificent. When the good lord designed the perfect female, Sherry was what he had planned. She even put Jeanie, the one other woman whose body I found spectacular to shame.

I even went down on her at first, that startled her and she tried to keep me from doing that, seeing her like that but I persisted. That part of her was beautiful, swollen and very visible with a large mass of wrinkled lips.

"No! It's dirty." She mumbled but I kept right on. It wasn't the least bit dirty.

Somewhere in there that changed to her mashing herself against my face as my tongue found her button, she was letting out squeaks and squeals, grunting and soaked in sweat, her eyes glazed over.

I did that for a very long time, watched as her nipples became like little steel bullets, her belly flushed red.

It took me a full 10 minutes to worry myself inside of her. By then I was an old hand at invading female flesh, I had long since lost count of how many. This was different, finally I felt her give and soon I had my longest, most powerful orgasm of all.

It was the craziest, wildest, most sexual experience of my life. Considering some of the things I had done in my life, that says a lot.

When she gave, it was sudden.

By the time I finally did settle all the way in between her legs, she was ready and it was not even a struggle any more. Her eyes were staring into mine, that was an amazing moment all by itself.

I had to lean down and bury my face by her neck, because it brought tears to my eyes. That I don't know how to explain.

By morning we still had not slept, and I was completely sure I was in love. Sherry's body somehow fit perfectly, there is no other explanation except that she was made for me and me alone.

Over breakfast, some scrambled eggs which had to be that way since I broke the yolks about 100% of the time, I asked her what made her decide.

"Since I know about you and that Marilee, and I don't want you to do that with her any more? I love you and I want to be with you, so I knew I had to let you do it with me, or you wouldn't stop." She told me, just like that.

"I love you too, Honey. I will be faithful to you, I promise." I told her.

Stopping was easy, I no longer had any interest in Marilee.

I did ask her straight out about my thinking I was not the first with her, she blushed furiously, then told me haltingly that she had played around with a toy a little bit "way back".

I accepted that, I really did.

Sonny was the best man at our wedding.

+++

Things became the four of us, fishing trips, camping out, we were on a mixed bowling team. About a year later we went together to Hawaii, Kathy actually wore a bikini. That was the first time I ever saw her with less clothes and she wasn't fat at all, she was just a big gal.

She had on a one piece outfit which covered skin but lord did it show off curves!

Sherry had her bikini on, and it was tough to not just stare at her. I noticed Sonny sure did. Sherry's waist was an honest to God 18", with her still very high and firm bust and round bottom, she got looked at a lot by everyone.

Sonny and I were down in one of the bars having a drink of some kind, the things looked like they had a salad stuffed in them. The girls were out doing what women do, which is shop.

"What is she like?" He asked me out of the clear blue sky. He had never asked me a question quite like that before.

"What is who like?" I asked back, that went right over my head for a moment.

"Sherry. You know, in the sack? How is she?" He was grinning, I realized whatever was in the drink was hitting him.

"Pretty wild, the best I was ever with. Hell, that's part of why I married her." I told him.

"I kind of thought so, she somehow looks like...she is hot! Kathy is nice, it's just that...?" His voice trailed off.

"Are you guys having some troubles?" I asked.

There had never been a sign, not one, they appeared to be happy.

"No, it's not that. I guess I am just bored. We used to have one hell of a lot of fun, didn't we?" He gave me a grin.

"Yea, but there comes a time when...you know?" I managed.

"Yea. Too bad. But if you were ever in the mood? I would love to do that again."

I just looked at him.

"Hell, we can do Kathy too if you want, I am sure she would be up for it." He laughed like he had just made a joke.

"Kathy? You mean you would go for that?" I asked.

"Sure, why not? She is a pretty good fuck, it's not like we haven't done things like that before."

"You guys have?" That shouldn't have been a surprise to me.

"You know Cary, our neighbor? Kathy gave him a hand job and let him suck on her boobs. It didn't go all the way though. His dick isn't very big, Kathy likes big ones. Like me and...you." He grinned at that.

"Kathy did that? Really? Why?" I asked.

"I asked her to, I remembered those fun times we had. But it wasn't the same for some reason."

I didn't know what to say.

"I was thinking, maybe the four of us could...swing?" Sonny said.

"Sherry wouldn't, she was a virgin when we met."

"She told you that? That's almost funny. She might surprise you." Sonny grinned at me.

That comment pissed me off a little bit.

We left it at that, but the seed was planted in my head. I found myself looking at Kathy differently. Sure, she was a large woman but she also exuded sexuality.

She caught me looking at her a few times, and just smiled slyly. I tried to get the thought of seeing her naked and hot, tried to get that thought out of my head but it kept creeping in.

The next day we were supposed to take a tour of the islands, but Sherry had a sunburn. One thing I learned is a person can sure get a sunburn in Hawaii, it's very easy to do if not tanned yet.

Sherry's on the fair side skin didn't have much chance, 30 minutes out in that Sun turned her Lobster red.

I went down to a little store and got some lotion, went back up and had Sherry stretched out naked on the bed, rubbing it on gently.

There was a knock on the door, Sonny and Kathy had come by to pick us up. I told them what was up, they understood. I went back into the bedroom and finished up putting lotion on my wife.

"Go ahead and go, honey. I will just stay here and rest." Sherry told me.

So I did, for the next two hours we rode along and looked at stuff. Oahu is no big deal except for the beaches and the end of the island away from Honolulu, so I was bored by the time we got back.

The pint of whiskey Sonny had sneaked into his pocket had me buzzing by then pretty good.

Sherry was fast asleep when we got to our room, I didn't want to wake her so I shut the bedroom door and went back out into the main room.

"Hey, Let her sleep. Come on back to our room and have a beer, OK?" Sonny asked me.

That sounded good so I went with them. Their room was different from ours, the bedroom section had a drape made of wooden strips that rolled up and down. The slats had half inch wide gaps between each one so they didn't hide very much.

Sonny handed me a beer and sat down, Kathy went into the bedroom. I almost dropped my beer when she tugged her T-shirt over her head, then leaned down and tugged off her shorts.

That fast, she was naked as a jaybird, she then walked out and sat down across from me, as Sonny handed her a beer. She raised one eyebrow and grinned.

Sonny just laughed when he saw my mouth hanging open.

"Relax, Dan. Kathy ain't modest and besides, we are on vacation. Time to kick back and get comfortable."

I shrugged and pretended this was no big deal.

Kathy sure did have a fine set of tits on her though.

I was liking looking at them. She even sat in a relaxed manner, every time she moved her leg her pussy was in view for a couple of seconds.

Sonny got up and went to sit beside her, in no time he had his hands all over her as I sat there and drank my beer, watching. That was a bit like old times, Sonny and I had shared quite a few females in similar situations, it was fun to watch him when he was working her over.

I got a hard on to end all hard ons when he pressed her knees apart, knowing very well that from my vantage point less than six feet away I could see everything. He used two fingers to spread her pussy open, showing it off to me.

"You gonna just sit there or are you gonna come over here and give me a hand?" He grinned over his shoulder. Kathy had his pants open by then and was giving it to him right back.

I couldn't help it, I set down my beer, got up and walked over there. Kathy reached up and undid my jeans, fished my erection out of there.

"Oh boy! Two big hard ones!" She grinned. One hand was now working up and down on me, the other on Sonny.

Then Sonny slid into position, Kathy leaned back and spread her legs, never letting go of me.

Sonny lasted a long time, but then he always did.

I used to way back try and last as long as he did, but I never quite managed that. Sonny would have made a pretty good porn star, he had no trouble at all staying up for very long periods.

Finally he let go, then after a few minutes he rolled over.

"Your turn, if you want to." He told me, panting.

By then I wanted to, and I did. Kathy was wet and warm inside, puffy. I slipped right in, no trouble at all. She let out some moans that sounded like it hurt but of course I knew it didn't.

Then those big hips of hers were pounding upwards at me. Her inner muscles were strong, she gripped me like a vice when she hit her peak.

When we were finished, I looked down at her. Kathy had her eyes closed, still basking.

Instantly Sherry asleep back in our room popped into my head and I was ashamed.

"I need to go check on Sherry." I said to no one in particular.

"She is fine, stick around and we can have another go in a few minutes." Sonny told me.

"No, I really do need to go check." I said, standing up. Kathy opened her eyes, looked at me. There was a flash of puzzlement in her expression but she didn't say anything.

I dressed in a rush, almost ran back to our room.

Sherry was still asleep, so I went into the bathroom and cleaned up to hide the evidence.

I was completely ashamed of myself, we had promised ourselves to each other, and now....?

My God! What did I just do? If she ever found out...?

I didn't dare tell her, I think I knew what her reaction would be.

+++

That night the four of us went to dinner, I was quiet, waiting for one of them to say something and then all hell would break loose.

I was fairly sure that Sherry would have a screaming fit if she knew. But everything was perfectly normal, so I finally relaxed. Then Kathy and Sherry went to visit the lady's room.

"So when do you want us to give Sherry a roll?" Sonny asked me.

"Is that what it was all about? You want to get to Sherry?" I asked him.

"Hell, yea! She is such a tiny little thing, I would love to! You did say she is a hottie in the sack, didn't you?" He grinned at me.

"Hey, don't go telling me you are going to be selfish?" He added when I didn't answer.

"It's different with us, we don't...I mean, Sherry was a virgin." I protested.

"I sort of doubt that, but all the more reason to let her find out what something different is like. Crap, how many broads have we broken in, anyway?"

"Sonny, let's drop it. I don't want to, not with Sherry." I told him.

"Man, that's pretty damn one sided, Dan, you just hosed Kathy not 6 hours ago. Fair is fair." His expression changed to mildly angry.

"I just can't. Not Sherry, she isn't like that."

"Sure she is, she just doesn't know it yet." He snorted. Just then the two women came back, the conversation went back to normal.

Later, in our room, I wanted to say something, tell Sherry. I was ashamed at what I had done, the combination of drinking, an exotic location, then Sonny doing what he did which was something I had been a part of so many times it was almost normal?

When we were crazy kids, that was just fun. Now married and settled down with a woman I loved more than anything on earth?

It was completely different.

I had fucked up, and royally. Now my marriage was in jeopardy and I knew it. Sherry was a very sexual woman, but just with me. She knew I had been intimate with others before, of course she did but that was before we had taken our vows.

How in the world was I ever going to tell her?

How was I ever going to try and fix this?

I didn't have a clue.

What I did do was try and avoid being around Sonny, or Kathy, for that matter.

That turned out to be not all that easy to do.

+++

It was about three weeks later when the phone rang. It was Sonny, he wanted to know if I would go fishing with him out at a nearby lake. I would have begged off but Sherry was right there, and she asked.

"It's Sonny, he wants to go fishing. I need to work on cleaning out the garage." I said. That was already an excuse I had used a couple of times.

"Oh bull, honey. Go ahead and go, you guys haven't done anything for weeks. If that garage gets any cleaner we should move into it instead of in here!" She gave me a big smile.

That is how Sonny and I ended up in a little 12 foot rowboat in the middle of a lake. I knew very well what was coming, and it didn't take long.

"So? Did you tell Sherry yet?" Sonny asked.

"Tell her what?"

"That I let you fuck my old lady. She liked it, by the way, and said you can pop by any time!" He snorted at that, reached out and slapped me on the shoulder.

"We need to forget that ever happened." I said, keeping my hands busy tying on a lure.

"No way! I should get my piece, that's fair." He protested.

"Sonny, no way in hell am I going to let you have Sherry, besides, she wouldn't anyway."

"Oh, I bet she would, and not only that, she would love it! Hell, maybe I will just go fuck her and be done with it, you don't need to be there anyway." He chortled.

That was when I hit him.

They say the first good punch wins the fight, there is some truth to that. One thing to remember also that a 12 foot long boat in the middle of a rather large lake is the wrong place to start one.

I have no idea where I connected, but connect I did. Sonny rolled over sideways, tried to stand up and went right over the side.

Next thing I knew he was grasping at the side of the little boat, it shipped water from his weight as he tied to climb back in, then suddenly it was full of water and I was in the lake too.

Made from aluminum, it had foam filled in underneath the seats so it didn't sink. I grabbed it, trying to roll it back over when I saw stars as something hit me right in the back of the head.

With my head spinning, I turned just in time to see Sonny swing again, then everything went black.

+++

I seem to remember sirens but I am not sure about that. I am also thinking that I woke up several times, people hovering around but I am not sure of that, either.

When I did wake up, nothing was familiar. I let out a groan, I had a headache to end all headaches.

"Well! Awake, I see? Just lie still, I will get the Doctor." A woman that appeared to be very blurry said.

I reached up to rub my head but all I felt was a lot of hair and a spot where there was much less. There was an odd feeling rough spot too, it seemed large.

The Doctor came in, mostly talking to himself. Something about body temperature, a bunch of things I didn't understand.

I went back to sleep, it seemed like I woke up every few minutes but there was a clock on the wall and it was hours every time. Sometimes I felt hands but I didn't know what they were doing to me.

Then one day I did know, someone was washing me and rolling me this way and that.

I sat up part way, but there were hoses attached and I couldn't sit up all the way.

"Lie still, honey. I will get the Doctor." A woman's voice came from what sounded like from inside of a barrel.

+++

I woke up again to sunshine on me, the drapes were pulled back. Someone was sitting there, it took me some time to realize it was Sherry.

She looked at me, her eyes lit up.

Her hair was longer than I remembered?

"Oh my God, you are awake, honey? How do you feel?" She got up, reached out and held my hand.

There were tears in her eyes.

"Like shit." I managed, the first real words I had spoken that I could remember since waking up a few hours earlier.

The words were very hard to say, it was like my mouth, my tongue? They didn't work properly.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Your boat flipped over, it hit you in the head. They brought you here, for awhile there we weren't sure you would make it." Her lip was quivering, another tear welled up in her eye.

"No, it was Sonny..Where is Sonny...?"

"Sonny is fine, he is the one who brought you in." She said.

magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers