Troubling Question

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

"Look, I don't want to be kept away from my daughter, and besides, I don't want a divorce either." I told her flatly.

"Danny, we can't be together, we just can't. I am with Dale now and that is how it is going to be." She actually sounded angry, a rare thing for her.

"Why not?"

"Danny, there is something I never told you, I had no idea at all on how to. But now I think I must." She looked me right in the eyes.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"Remember when you and I first made love? You realized I was not...I didn't have my...hymen?"

"Yes, I do."

"I lied to you, I didn't lose that to any toy."

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You were...doing all of those things and I found out. I couldn't take that, so we broke up?" She had a strange look on her face, I wasn't getting it.

"And?" I asked.

"It was...Sonny. He asked me out and we...he made love to me...in his car. I was angry with you, and I let him. It was just the one time, even when I moved in with them, he never tried, not even once. That's the truth." She said bitterly.

I stared at her. That was when I was convinced, Sherry really was done with me. There was nothing left, nothing else to do at that point.

She killed us for all time.

Once again, I walked away.

+++

Some might think I should go over and beat Sonny senseless, no reason for that, though. Yes, he had lied to me, knowing how I felt about Sherry, about things. But then Sherry had also lied, for the same reasons.

And me? I had lied myself. The result of everything that happened was a life there was no way back to.

I did go back to work, yes, once again training. That old Boss that I quit when he wouldn't give me time was so happy to see me back he was beside himself.

I went on to mixed martial arts, some of you saw me in the camp trying to win a contract. I didn't win, but the publicity was enough for me to get some matches, a few on TV.

The money? It's pretty good, and I met this lady fighter named Rachel, one thing led to another and she lives with me now.

I did ask her how many boyfriends she had before me once. She told me it was none of my fucking business. Sure, I could probably whip her but I don't want to try, besides, in bed she is a wildcat.

Rachel is the only woman I ever knew that could put both heels behind her ears, easily.

She also told me she was with me now and as long as I wanted her, she would be. If someday I didn't, just say so is all I have to do.

Is that love? No, what it is, is a relationship and it works just fine.

So, I also have a daughter. I send the money each and every month to the State, they take out their cut and send on the rest.

Last I heard, Sherry and Dale now have three children counting Danielle, all girls. I have never met them, just like other than pictures of Danielle, I never went back.

That hurts too much is why. She has a father that she knows, and I know Sherry enough to be sure Danielle will always be taken care of, loved.

Would I do things differently now, having lived the outcome of what I did?

Yes, I would.

And Sonny? My bud growing up? I don't have a clue where he is and I don't give a fuck.

That is what I tell myself, anyway.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers