Trouser Snake 5 : Pt. 1

Story Info
Guess who's cumming to dinner?
3.7k words
4.3
100.2k
67

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ScottWood
ScottWood
1,015 Followers

Hey there, how's it going?

That's great.

Wish I had time to buy you a drink, but I was just swinging by to tell you how all the sexual participants in my stories are over 18 years old. But you knew that anyway, hey?

I'll catch you later, maybe we can have that drink next time.

***

"Ah, this the life." Bernie Holloway said contentedly. He finished pouring himself a glass of champagne and put the little bottle back in the small fridge built into the limousine. Then he sat back and said it again.

"Mmmm-mmm." His assistant agreed. Bernie sipped his drink and looked out the tinted window at the city moving past. He could see his own reflection in the glass – pudgy face, bulging eyes, receding hairline, what hair he had left totally unmanageable. Yet, he was smiling, he could see the smile in his own eyes. It wasn't that long since he'd thought he was doomed to a life of boredom and mediocrity. Yet, here he was, successful and happy, in the back of a limousine, sipping champagne.

He picked up a sheaf of papers off the seat next to him, smiling briefly at his assistant. They were on their way back from a meeting with the CEO of a company that Bernie had single-handedly signed to his advertising agency. Well, actually, he did have some help from his assistant. He lowered the report to smile at his assistant again.

"Well, it'd been awhile since we'd seen My Pullman, hadn't it?"

"Mmmm." She agreed.

Bernie looked at her with true appreciation. She was a stunning young woman, only eighteen years old. She stood six feet tall, with a perfectly toned, athlete's body. Her breasts were huge and amazingly firm. A golden mane of blonde hair spilled over her shoulders, somehow seemingly to fall into a sensual wave even when untended. Her face was that of a cute model, breathtaking, heart-breaking. She was dressed in a short black skirt and a tight white blouse, her legs clad in stockings.

"He certainly has been good to us, though, hasn't he?" He asked jovially, talking to himself mostly.

"Mmm-mmm." She agreed.

He glanced up at the closed partition to the driver's section, even though he was sure it was shut and the intercom off. Then he looked down at his lovely assistant, Hayley - who also happened to be his teenage daughter – and moaned. Because Hayley was kneeling on the spacious floor of the limousine, kneeling between his bare legs, sucking his cock with enthusiasm.

Bernie watched his daughter's wet pink lips sliding up and down his cock. He was about nine inches long and thick, still she managed to push it right back into her throat with each motion. Her mouth was so warm and wet, her tongue so velvety soft and slick, it sent bursts of pleasure all through his body. He could feel the hot saliva trickling over his balls to wet the seat, but he didn't care. He moaned loudly and threw his head back.

"Oh yes, such a good girl. Oh my god yes."

It had all started a few months ago. His whole life seemed like a montage of grey before a single brave move had changed everything. His beautiful yet naïve daughter had been brought up by her extremely Catholic mother, in an extremely Catholic school, to basically know nothing about the world. One day she had heard a silly phrase – 'trouser snake' – and had asked her about it. He had swallowed his fear and turned it into a reason for her to jerk him off, then that night, suck his cock and eat his sperm.

Then he had introduced her to the idea of pregnancy tests – only these involved him 'testing' her by inserting his erect cock into her tight teen anus and fucking her hard, until he came inside her. Then he had gone all the way, taking her virginity, busting that tight virgin hymen with his own dick.

Since then a lot had happened. His wife had been killed in a freak accident, he had found the courage to succeed at work, he had fucked a few of Hayley's friends, and he had fucked his daughter's holes so many times it was a blurred ride of pleasure. God, every day, several times a day, sucking and fucking and cumming. Only this morning he had woken up and gone down to the breakfast table, where Hayley had made him breakfast in one of her housework outfits, today a red leather bikini. He was naked, as he was pretty much all the time at home now. He had eaten while she sucked his dick, then he had bent her over the table and fucked her pussy until he spurted in her copiously.

Here they were, about two hours later and he was rock hard in her mouth again. It was no surprise, his gorgeous daughter had been an almost natural cocksucker, even though she thought she was sucking out snake venom! Her blue eyes smiled up at him lovingly, completely innocent of the lewdness of her task. The warm sides of her big tits brushed his bare thighs, her business shirt silky. Damn, he would never get tired of this, his own daughter happily sucking his dick!

Hayley was surprised at how soft the carpet in this car was. It was even softer than the stuff in their house. Hayley had been kneeling on that carpet last night in the living room, sucking Daddy's penis as he watched television. The beautiful blonde teenager realised that she was actually a little bit tired of her father's penis lately, though she knew it had to be done. She hadn't even gotten that nice hot feeling this morning, when he had given her a pregnancy test in her female area. It hadn't stopped him from squirting lots of hot venom into her, though.

Life sure is different now, Hayley thought, as she forced her father's cock down her throat. Ever since her father had been bitten by his trouser snake, things had been changing. First he had needed her to suck out the venom all the time, since it apparently came back quite quickly. Then she started getting pregnancy tests, then her mother had died and she had left school to work as her father's assistant. And now here she was, sucking his penis, with everything different. Better, she thought as she licked the head of the throbbing appendage, but different.

She realised her mind was wandering and she tried to focus on sucking. She knew that if she used different styles and rhythms each time then the venom would come out quicker. After a moment's consideration, sucking just the tip, she began pushing the head of the penis against the inside of her cheek, feeling it stretch her skin. At the same time she lavished the shaft with her tongue. Her hands went to the sack under the penis and, ignoring the wetness of her own spit, she starting squeezing and fondling.

"Oh God," She heard her father pray, his face red and sweaty. "Oh God yes. Yes that's so good. God, suck it, suck it you good girl."

Hayley rubbed her cheek a bit longer, then shifted and aimed the penis into her throat. With a smooth motion she pushed her head down, the penis sliding over her tongue and into her throat. She felt it bend into her, its hot hardness feeling very big. She held it there, all of it inside her mouth, her lips stretched around the hairy base of it. Then she pulled it all the way out to her lips, sucking and licking the tip before putting it all the way back in again. Soon her father was praying loudly and she tasted a small squirt of venom on her tongue. Encouraged, she redoubled her efforts, making little moans of effort.

A sudden beeping made her stop with the meaty thing half in her mouth, before a man's voice spoke.

"Mr Holloway, we'll be coming up to the building now." The voice said.

Her father muttered something, then cleared his throat and pressed a button on the wall. "Uh, driver, um, do you think we could go around the block, maybe? I just need to finish, uh, something."

A pause, then the voice spoke. "Sure, okay sir, I'll go around. Should be five minutes, then."

Her father smiled at her. "Okay, honey, suck hard. Daddy needs that venom out right now."

"Mmm-mm." She agreed, smiling around his appendage. Instantly she squeezed the sack and took him all the way in and out, sucking her cheeks in against the sides, licking and drooling all over it. She straightened up a little as he reached for her, letting him massage her chest to help her. He had told her that massaging her chest and bottom would make her sucking her effective and, it seemed, she always got the venom out quicker when he was squeezing her body like this.

"Oh yee-ees honey," He moaned, his fingers clutching her breasts. "Aaah yurrrssss, it's coming honey, oh God I can feel it coming!"

Hayley made a little squeal around the penis as his fingers squeezed her hard, still she could feel the veiny flesh in her mouth throbbing expectantly. A few more bobs of her head, suckling away, then the venom gushed into her waiting mouth, hot and thick. She still didn't think it tasted very nice, but she was used to it. Her father moaned and shook, the venom coming out in great squirts that filled her mouth as quickly as she could swallow it. As the jets subsided, she licked the wet penis all over, enjoying the feeling of it softening as the swelling went down.

Finally she popped it out of her mouth and smiled at him. It felt so good, saving his life over and over again. She was a hero every day.

Her father opened his eyes and smiled at her. "Oh, honey, you were lovely," He glanced out the window, then did a double take. "Oh crap, we're here!"

***

Bernie walked towards his new office, trying to tone down the beaming smile of happiness on his face. The account was locked in again, he could look forward to being the company hero when the news got around. He had just cum down his daughter's throat, and there was plenty more time in the day to fuck her silly. Hayley had gone to the executive bathrooms to freshen up and then go get their lunch.

His secretary looked up as he approached. Even his secretary was better now, an attractive Asian woman called Lela. She smiled sweetly and his cock twitched.

"Oh, Mr Holloway, good afternoon. There's someone here to see you."

"Oh, is there?" Looks like the fucking would have to wait. He looked down Lela's neckline appreciatively. "Who is it?"

"A Miss Wesley. She's quite young, Mr Holloway. She said she was a friend of your family, I let her wait in the outer office."

"Wesley?" Bernie asked distantly.

He only knew two people with that name and they came together. Rick and Miranda Wesley, father and daughter. The last time he had seen Miranda, she had been between himself and her father, their cocks right up in her ass and pussy. Why would she be here? For a second he considered just leaving and going home.

"Mr Holloway? Are you okay?"

"Yes, Lela, yes. Um, did this, uh, does she have a man with her?"

"No, sir. She's on her own. Are you expecting someone else?"

"No, um," He glanced at the door. "No, but if a man comes, a big black guy, just uh, don't let him come in, okay?"

Lela looked confused, but agreed professionally.

Bernie took a deep breath and opened the door to his outer office, shutting it quickly behind him. This room had a large window and some attractive furniture, but it was essentially just for show, a place to hold private meetings. An innocuous locked door in the corner led to his real office.

Bernie took in the woman standing at the window. She was as tall as Hayley, with an amazing hourglass figure – a tight waist, big firm butt and big firm tits. Her skin was a very dark chocolate brown, flawless, her hair long and black, curling in delicious ringlets. She was wearing a very tight business outfit, white blouse and grey skirt, hot red high heels. As she turned to face him he gasped aloud at the sexy face, pouting red lips, big brown eyes.

"Oh, hello, Mr Holloway," She purred. "It's been awhile."

"Uh, hi, Miranda," He mumbled. "How, um, how are you?"

"Oh, I'm verrry good," She said in her husky honeyed voice. "You've got a really nice office. Looks like someone's got a big... pay check."

"Well, uh, hmm." He stuttered, unable to keep his eyes from roaming over her figure, his face getting very hot. He was powerless as she walked over to him, her hips wiggling in a way that made his chest tighten. She reached him, standing very close. The folder in his hand slipped out and whisked across the floor, unnoticed. He could smell the cloying sexuality of her perfume, see the moisture on her lips.

"You look a little hot, Mr Holloway. Are you feeling okay?" She asked, her face concerned but her eyes mischievous.

His voice wouldn't work for a moment. God, had he really fucked this girl twice? She was nothing like the sweet eighteen year old he remembered. This woman was a goddess of sex, it radiated off her like heat from lava.

"Yes," He croaked. "Yes, I'm fine."

Her long dark fingers were on his tie, sliding up it. She really was very close. Bernie found himself being pulled toward her, her plump lips pressing against his. He could feel her warm breasts against him. She made a noise in her throat, a deep moan that set his cock instantly hard.

When she broke the kiss he was breathing heavily.

"Miranda... what's going... on?"

"So many questions, huh?" She said, leaning her chest into him, the ample rack squashing against him. "I'll bet this guy don't ask questions."

Bernie moaned as the sexy teenager's hand grasped his crotch, squeezing the hard shaft through his trousers.

"Yeah, this big guy doesn't have any questions, huh? He just wants to party."

"Miranda, wait, uh..."

"I want this big cock again. Here, grab my tits," She took his hand and placed it on her big breast. "Yeah, squeeze 'em hard. Oh yeah, baby, I want this dick."

"Just wait a, ooh, seco-"

"You remember fuckin' me?" She said, her sweet breath on his face, big brown eyes hypnotic. "You 'member this tight little pussy, huh? I want to get this dick in my little pussy, yeah? Yeah, you want that, don't you?"

Somehow she had, with one hand, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. The trousers fell to his ankles and her warm hand closed on his hot thick shaft. She bent and he watched a pearl of saliva form on her pursed lips before dropping perfectly onto his cock. It felt heavenly as she rubbed the spit the length of his erection.

"Oh God," He moaned. "God that's good."

"Damn big dick," She breathed. "Yeah, come over here."

She pulled him towards the desk, forcing him to shuffle after her, his hands madly groping her amazing body. When they reached the desk she turned and dropped into a crouch without a word. He moaned again and almost fell as the luscious teen mouth sucked him inside and pulled him deep into her throat.

"Oh holy shit," He squeaked, his mind in a whirl from this unexpected fantasy. "Oh holy crap fuck."

Miranda was moaning on his cock, which was wedged right down her accommodating throat, her tongue lashing at his balls. He barely noticed as he stared at the beautiful, impaled face, that she was unbuttoning her blouse. The shirt came smoothly off, showing her lovely brown skin and swelling brown cleavage. Then the bra was undone and he felt the bare, huge, firm breasts naked against his thighs.

The warm hands roamed around his pasty thighs and took hold of his fat ass, pulling him into her face harder. Damn, how was she breathing? He wondered, while gasping out moans and obscenities. What the hell was happening? Had the stunning girl he'd tricked into getting deflowered really come back for another go?

Miranda gave up his boner with a deep breath and smiled up at him, strings of drool from her lips to his throbbing cockhead.

"Damn, it's so biiig." She cooed, before kissing the tip again lovingly. He was about to thrust it back into her mouth when she jumped up to her feet, her big brown tits jiggling in front of him.

"Gaahh." He said, taking the melons in his hands and feeling the warm young flesh between his fingers. Miranda moaned and bit her lip as he rubbed her nipples, excited by the little pink buds in her brown skin. She turned out of his hands and leant on the desk, thrusting the big muscular ass towards him.

"Fuck me, yeah," She snarled. "Fuck me like you did when you broke me in, yeah."

Bernie was too fogged with lust to ask any more questions. Grabbing the hem of the tight skirt he pulled it roughly up over the swell of her hard buttocks, marvelling at the bare brown cheeks. He took them in his hands, feeling the warmth of the tight muscles. He slipped a hand down between them and felt pussy lips, shaven and slick. God, this was incredible! His cock was twitching like mad.

"Stick it in," She urged. "Fuck me with that big dick."

He tried to speak and only a garbled moan came out. Eagerly Bernie took his cock and pushed it under that beautiful ass, until he felt his head rubbing at the hot lips of her cunt. The stunning black teen moaned, looking back over her shoulder at him. She bit her lip as he entered her, the sensation of wet heat amazing. They both moaned as the silky walls of her vagina oiled down the length of his bone, until his base met the hairless flesh, as deep as possible.

"Oh fuck me," She cried out. "It's so big. Fuck me Hayley's Dad!"

Just being called that by this horny slut made his cock throb dangerously in her teenage hole. He was overwhelmed, lightheaded. Jesus, he had to get a grip. He needed to fuck this little bitch, he needed to feel it.

"Fuck me Hayley's Dad! Fuck me Hayley's Dad!" She chanted wildly as he pumped himself in her, trying to relax his muscles against the massive urge to lose control. The sensation of a different pussy to his daughter's was lovely, although he thought Hayley's was better. Miranda was tight, but not as tight as his daughter.

She sure was wet though. Sloppy noises came from around his straining cock, with his balls slapping wetly into her thighs with every thrust. Bernie moved his hands up her body from the lovely ass, over the slim hips and up her front to those magical tits. He shortened his stroke so he could reach them, squeezing the firm globes as he jammed her pussy with quick shoves.

Miranda's head was thrown back, he could smell the sweetness of her perfume from her long hair. The warm heavy tits shook in his palms as the teen body was shaken by their hips slapping together, his gut bumping her hard butt. She was making long deep moans in her throat, using her arms against the desk to push herself back into him.

"Oh fuck!" She cried. "Oh fuck you're making me cum! Oh shit shit shit-"

Strong young pussy muscles squeezed him hard, beating a rhythm on his thrusting shaft. She was growling and thrashing with her orgasm, her pussy gushing with juice. It was too much for Bernie, the hot girl-cum on his dick made him cry out – a long wordless shout as he squeezed himself into the beautiful eighteen year old. He was blasting cum, spraying her insides with a giant load, pumping it out with deep penetrations.

"Holy shit," Bernie gasped, stumbling away and falling into a chair. "Holy fucking shit."

"Damn, you've still got," Miranda said. Bernie looked up to see her standing next to the desk half-naked. "But my Daddy's dick is still bigger."

"Huh?" He asked.

"Well, I think it's been long enough now," The beautiful girl said, grinning. "My Daddy wants you to come to our house for dinner tonight. He says it's time for you to keep your word."

"What are you talking about?"

She laughed. "While you've been fucking me, Daddy's picked up little Hayley and taken her home. He won't do anything until tonight, but if you don't come to dinner, he'll fuck her without you. So you might as well come and have some fun."

"What?" Bernie asked, rage and panic building. "What the fuck?"

He leapt awkwardly to his feet and charged toward her, sloppy cock flopping about. He almost had hold of her when her hand swiped past her discarded shirt. Something glittered in her fingers and suddenly there was a very cold object against his hot balls.

ScottWood
ScottWood
1,015 Followers
12