Troy Pays Back Mommy! Pt. 02

Story Info
Chris cums home and finishes the job.
1k words
4.53
11.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2. for those who did not read part 1 or y story about big cocked Troy i suggest you read them first. These are true stories only.

Chris walked in and saw Troy out cold on the couch and me still tied and handcuffed to the sawhorse. My cock had gone soft. He chuckled and remarked how bruised and beaten my ass looked. I asked him to untie me but instead pulled out his cock and shoved it in my mouth. Knowing that at this point it would be easier to submit I started to suck his cock. As I did so my own cock hardened again! I am such a slut. I loved sucking his cock feeling it get hard in my mouth. In no time at all it was hard and thick and only the head was fitting in my mouth. He held my head and took his time face fucking me. I tried to get him to shoot but after a few minutes he stopped and told me to spit on his cock. I tried to plead that my ass was sore but all he said was shut up mom!

He then went behind me and started spanking my ass with his hand. Being bigger than Troy physically and my ass already bruised it hurt like hell. But my damn cock stayed hard exposing my excitement! As I cried out he stopped and put the gag back on me than went back to smacking my ass. He took off his belt and then used that on me. A few times he caught my balls and I thought I would die, but instead my cock just bounced around. I was loving this ass beating! Finally he stopped and started rubbing my ass. Then he spread my cheeks, bent over and spit in my ass. Next thing I felt the big head of his cock and in one shove he was balls deep!

He started fucking me hard, asking if mommy liked her ass fucked! He was loud and nasty, spanking my ass more. I wanted to cum so bad, my cock was throbbing. As he did this Troy woke up. He watched and I could see his big cock getting hard. He then came over and started pinch my nipples hard, saying "gee mom, no milk in your titties?" He then pulled off my gag and shoved the huge head of his cock into my mouth. I was in pain as the Vaseline and cum in my ass had dried up and Chris was relentlessly fucking me, balls deep but I started to loosen as his pre-cum wet my hole. I really was loving being spit-roasted by these two brothers!

As I sucked Troy he started to jerk his cock. Very quickly he came telling me "drink my cum mommy..." As I licked his cock and felt it soften Chris started fucking me faster and harder. All of a sudden I could feel his cum shooting in my ass. That did it, my cock started to cum with being touched, a first for me! As this was happening Troy held my head and started to piss down my throat. I swallowed what I could but it was too much and it started to leak out of my mouth. He finished and I swallowed the rest of his piss as Chris offered me his cock to clean. He too took a piss in my mouth.

Finally they were both done and untied me. Troy told me he didn't realize it was me till I was sitting with him on the couch. Chris asked if he was still mad at mommy! Both laughed and then Troy started to cry. He felt bad how bad he beat my ass. I told him I was ok and that I had really enjoyed it!!

At this point we all were tired but looking at Troy's cock, soft, still massive, i could not resist and put my head in his lap and gently took it in my mouth. Soft i could actually get his entire cock in my mouth and throat. As i slowly nursed on it Chris had other ideas. He was rubbing my nylon covered legs and thighs with both his hands and his cock. As Troy got harder i had to release part of his cock. Chris meanwhile was really massaging his cock on my stockings.

Troy now sported a hard cock but i stayed slow working it, licking it, licking his balls, and using my hands to slowly stroke his cock. He started to hold my head, guiding me and telling me what to do. At this point Chris rolled me over and started rubbing his now hard again cock between my thighs. Troy was getting into his aggressive mood, fucking my face, telling me what a whore i was. All of a sudden i felt Chris forcing his cock balls deep into my ass! As i tried to scream Troy's cock went further down my throat till he was balls deep!

At this point i started to panic as Troy held me tight, moaning and saying how wonderful it felt but i was having trouble breathing! i managed to back off but Troy forced it down my throat again! at this point i just let him fuck my throat, using my tongue when i could as Chris ravaged my ass. All of a sudden Troy stiffened and started to cum. i had to fight and pull back so i could swallow and breathe! Then Chris slammed deep and i could feel his cock swell and felt his cum fill me. After a minute or two he slowly pulled out his deflating cock. i could feel myself let go and force the cum out of my ass. Chris caught it and fed it to me. So glad for a clean ass!

Now we all sat back and talked. Chris loved me dressed but Troy did not. I spoke to Troy and told him when we played i would not dress. On the other hand Chris decide i WOULD dress for him and the key words he told me was slutty and kinky! We then all fell asleep...