Troy Submits to Discipline

Story Info
Troy is forced into submissive slavery.
9.6k words
4.23
50.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

Troy woke up with the mother of all headaches. He felt awful. Looking around he tried to work out where he was. His memory flipped through options, rejecting each in turn. The room was totally unfamiliar, it was large, pretty scruffy with no window; so he had no inkling of if it was day or night. Troy looked at his left wrist, but he seemed to have lost his watch. "Where the hell was he? and what was the time?"

Troy realised he was naked and wondered who had undressed him. He gingerly got to his feet and tried to find his clothes, but without success. Looking down he saw someone had shaved his pubic hair. Surely he should be able to remember something like this. Troy held his head in his hands; he had some vague memory of meeting a Chinese girl and watching the Los Angeles games on TV in a bar. They seemed to get on well and she had invited him to some party. He must have got drunk and then some 'friends' must have played a practical joke. It didn't seem that funny to him. Troy laid down on the bed and looked around for the duvet, perhaps if he went back to sleep he would find this was a dream and he was back in his hotel room in Boracay. Troy couldn't find any bedclothes but went to sleep anyway.

When Troy woke for the second time, his head felt a little clearer, but he was even more confused. He was naked in a locked room that was clear, but he had no idea how he had got there. He reasoned he must have got monumentally drunk. But he had no memory of anything after turning up to the party. Why was he naked and who had taken care of him? Again, no memory at all. He felt himself and could find any bruises and he was sure he hadn't been raped. So why was he naked? and where was he?

He checked the door again and it was definitely locked. So he shouted, or really just croaked, "Hello is anyone around? Can you please help me."

Troy tried to clear his throat, but before he could have a second try, he saw the handle of the door turning and a small middle-aged Chinese lady was standing before him. "Oh you have woken up. I am so pleased, we were very worried about you."

Troy stood stark naked, hands over his balls, wondering if he had some serious apologising to do, had this sweet old lady picked him up out of the gutter, vomit all over his clothes, and then like a good Samaritan taken care of him?

She continued, "My name is Jiaying and I have been looking after you for the last few days."

"I am terribly sorry to put you to so much trouble. I will of course repay you for all your kindness. I have some Traveller's cheques back in my hotel. I can easily be back in an hour or so. But um ... do you have my clothes?"

"No, I am very sorry, but your clothes were ruined when you were rescued. But I will see if I can find something for you."

"Do you know who rescued me?"

"A friend."

"Sorry to be rude, but do you know why I have been shaved?"

"I'm not sure, probably some medical reason. We had to call a doctor to check you were OK."

"I feel fine now." Troy lied, "If you could find me some shorts. I would like to return to my hotel. My friends may be worried."

"No, I very much regret that won't be possible at the moment. Unfortunately your rescuer incurred considerable costs in bringing you here, so you will need to repay these before you go home. He will visit and I am sure you will work something out."

With that Jiaying bowed and closed the door. Troy heard the key turn in the lock and realised he was a prisoner. But the lady seemed so sweet and considerate, he couldn't believe things wouldn't be solved with a few apologies and a little cash. He wondered how much his rescuer would want. Troy knew he had about a few thousand pesos in his hotel and must still have almost two grand in US dollar Traveller's cheques. He would lie and say he only had a few hundred dollars, this should cover even the greediest scam merchant. Troy laid down on the bed and fell asleep again.

Troy woke again to see a fat Chinese gentleman perched on his bed, stroking the hair, staring at his naked body. Behind him were four large Chinese men in matching black suits and white shirts. Even in his groggy state he realised they were 'heavies'. Troy looked around acutely embarrassed about being naked and immediately rolled over onto his front. The leader started talking, "Hello Troy. My name is Johnny and I have come to answer some of the questions you asked Jiaying. You were rescued at great personal risk by a friend of mine who didn't have a place to nurse you back to health, so he sold you to my organisation. I am here to look after my investment. You have been very ill and have cost me a large sum of money in doctors' bills, so it seems only reasonable that you should repay me with your labour. These chaps behind me are here just to ensure there are no misunderstandings."

More about being rescued, Troy wished he could remember something about last night, "Of course I will repay any costs you may have incurred, just let me get back to my hotel and I will return with the money."

"Sorry Troy, too many foreigners have promised to come back with cash and then jumped on the next plane out of the country. The only sure way of you repaying me is with your labour. Until you repay the debt you will be my guest. As my guest, you will obey the House Rules. First, you will be respectful and call all my male employees 'Master' and female 'Mistress'. Second, you will obedient and do exactly what you are told. Third, you will clean yourself up and be ready to work should I need you. Fourth, you will kneel naked, hands behind your back, in the centre of the room when you hear the door buzzer. There is a camera above you and if you are not kneeling you won't get any food, if don't kneel a second time you will be punished. Lastly, you will lose your childish inhibitions about your nudity. Do you understand?"

"Yes ... er ... Master."

Although 'Johnny' seemed as if he was trying to be friendly there was an unmistakable air of menace in his words. He spotted Troy looking at the four well built men behind him, "Don't be scared by the knuckle dusters, it is the guy with the syringe you should fear. Any disobedience and you will be initiated into the wonders of heroin. I find that those who get a taste for it become most amenable to their supplier; in fact I have seen the most respectable boys offering all kinds of physical services for their next fix, if you get my drift. In case you are thinking of making a run for it, you should know there are a dozen security guards in the building and spotting a naked westerner is pretty easy. Please don't be silly, you are a nice boy and I want to be your friend."

"Yes, Master."

"Right, stand up, hands behind your back and let's have a good look at you." Troy knew he was hopelessly outnumbered and had no desire to become a punch-bag, still less a junkie, so rose and stood before the guards.

Johnny stared at Troy with ill disguised desire, he turned to one of his men and asked, "What do you think Guang? Pretty little thing."

"Yes Sir, probably useless but pretty." The man placed his cosh between Troy's kegs and gradually raised it, until Troy felt the cold metal under his balls.

"You are not planning on giving us any trouble, are you boy?"

"No."

Troy felt pain as the man raised the cosh, "No, what?"

"No, Master."

The youngest looking of the guards was playing with a vicious looking knuckle-duster, "Doesn't the gwailo have any shame? Should we give him the once-over just to teach him a lesson?"

"No, I am sure Troy will become useful to us."

Johnny then told Troy to kneel and buckled on a black vinyl slave-collar, "Troy you will wear this every day until your debt is repaid, OK?"

"Yes, Master."

As Johnny got to the door he turned and said, "Troy, I hope we understand each other, obey the rules and I will have you back on the beach in no time, cross me and ..." He then sighed as if even the thought of such a scenario deeply saddened him.

Troy was now frightened, this did not seem like some small time hustle, the guy wanted something and people like him did not waste their time for a few hundred bucks. Troy wondered if he was the victim of some kidnap and ransom scam? His parents had money but they were hardly rich, even remortgaging the house would only produce a few thousand. Troy hoped he might have been the victim of mistaken identity and when he explained he was the son of a small town bank manager he would be released. The thing that really worried Troy was what 'labour' he was expected to perform. What 'labour' required him to wear a slave-collar and be naked all the time? An ominous thought. Troy was still very tired and soon went back to an uneasy sleep.

The next day Jiaying was an almost constant companion. She got rid of Troy's 'surfer chic' look and gave him a side parting that he had not had for years. She also gave him a massage, did his nails and generally pampered him to death, but she refused to answer any more questions.

The third day, he was awoken by a loud bell. This time Troy took less time to get his bearings, quickly working out that this was the buzzer Johnny had referred to. He leapt off the bed and knelt in the centre of the room. To his relief he saw Jiaying, smiling as ever. "Troy you are looking much better. Your Master has sent a photographer who would like to take a few photographs of you. Would that be alright?"

However sweet Jiaying was, Troy now knew this wasn't really a question, but an order. "Yes, Mistress that would be fine." Troy tried to smile.

The photographer entered along with a very well built assistant. He introduced himself as Mr Sheng and his assistant as Jianjun. The assistant handed Troy a pair of pale 'baby pink' satin shorts and matching T shirt. Although these were the first clothes Troy had been offered since he had been kidnapped he was not keen.

Sheng stared at him, "Come on boy, what are you waiting for?" Jiaying smiled and nodded, indicating he should obey.

There was nowhere to change, so Troy turned around and tried to pull the shorts on. Satin is a beautifully shiny material but has almost no 'give' and Troy took an age to get them on, they were terribly short and very tight indeed. The T shirt was only a little looser. Eventually he was done and turned around. Sheng laughed when he saw Troy, "I will find some lipstick and mascara for you." Jiaying retorted sharply in what Troy took to be Chinese. She then took him by the hand, sat him down and tidied his hair, reassuring him that it would soon be over.

Sheng set up his lights, complaining at how the pale blue satin sheet on the bed reflected the light. When he was satisfied he turned to Troy and said, "OK, boy kneel on the bed ... smile ... properly ... better ... niángpào, do you have a prick? Give the thing a squeeze if you can find it, I want a good bulge in those shorts ... better ... turn around show me your bottom ... bend over ... OK, T shirt off ... quickly ... kneel looking at me, hands over your chest ... smile ... now down on all fours ... spread your legs ... further ... OK."

He then turned to his assistant, "Jianjun give the niángpào the knickers."

Troy struggled out the shorts and put on some royal blue knickers. They were very brief and Sheng ordered him to pose on the bed. Half way through there was a pause as Sheng changed films, when he resumed he was even more brusque with Troy, "Stand up ... pull the knickers up ... tighter ... for God's sake can't you get hard? Or do you want Jianjun to give you a hand?" Troy tried to massage his cock through the thin silky material, eventually Sheng was satisfied, "Better, keep it like that ... turn around ... bend over ... now, lie on the bed ... smile ... ease the knickers down ... stop there ... right, get them off ... kneel on the bed, hands behind your back ... come on, now I want to see you fully erect." Troy looked in desperation at Jiaying who again nodded. He closed his eyes and gave his penis a quick tug.

Sheng was now laughing, "Smile nánjì, keep it up ... lean back ... on all fours with your arse in the air ... legs apart ... wider."

"Jianjun, put the handcuffs on the boy." Troy felt the assistant pull his hands behind his back and cuff him. Sheng took a few shots of his naked bottom. Then had him lying on his front on the bed legs well apart.

"Unlock him and get him spread eagle." Troy felt the hand-cuffs being undone and laid naked on the bed. Jiaying helped the assistant secure his arms and legs to the four corners of the bed. Sheng took a few shots from above but was not satisfied "The bloody Tùzi has gone soft, Jianjun give him a rub." Troy tried to regain his erection but he felt the assistant clasp his penis and roughly wank him. Troy felt so humiliated at another man touching him, but despite this he became erect. Sheng bent down and took a couple of photographs down between his legs. Eventually they released him.

"Kneel in the centre of the bed." Troy shyly smiled as Sheng took some more photographs.

"Give the tùzi the dildo."

Troy was given a huge pink gel dildo, he was now very uncomfortable, but knew he had posed for too many compromising photographs already, so could not back out now. Sheng took a couple of shots of Troy just holding the dildo. "Now lick it, come on tùzi, lick it as if you are giving your boyfriend a blow-job." Troy looked in desperation towards Jiaying but she just nodded again, so Troy obeyed. He knew he had crossed a personal Rubicon. They really were getting him to submit. He knew they were deliberately humiliating him and he could do nothing. Despite this he sucked the phallus with what he hoped looked like enthusiasm. He just wanted this to be over.

"Now you know what comes next ... spread your legs and force it all the way up ... I know you enjoy it."

Although Troy could not understand all that was being said to him, he knew he was being abused, but since the Johnny's visit and the threat about heroin, he was too frightened to say anything. But whatever his fear he knew he would never be able to do this.

"I can't. I am really sorry but it just won't fit. Mistress please tell him. Please help."

Troy was almost in tears at what he was being forced to do, and the dildo was just too much. Jiaying started talking in what Troy took to be Chinese. Sheng seemed to listen.

After a few minutes Jiaying turned to Troy and said, "Troy that's fine. He understands. Just lick the dildo and then rub it between your legs, so it looks as if you are enjoying yourself. Remember to smile."

The last photographs were of Troy standing pulling down his knickers. They left nothing to the imagination but were meant to seem unposed.

Eventually Sheng and his assistant left, but Jiaying remained. She smiled reassuringly.

"Mistress, what was the photographer calling me?"

"He is very ill-mannered, don't worry Troy."

"But I want to know."

"If you must, but don't take it to heart. Tùzi means 'bunny', but is used to refer to boys who offer themselves to older men, niángpào is an abusive term for effeminate boys and nánjì means a male prostitute. It is just simple-minded abuse."

"Why do you need the photographs, Mistress? They were very explicit. They won't go in a magazine will they?"

"No don't worry, I guarantee that if you repay your debt they won't be published. But we need them to get you a job."

"Mistress, what will I be doing?"

"Troy, what do you think? It would take ages to repay the debt if you were to work as a cleaner, no you will become a prostitute. It will pay off what you owe in no time. Pay off your debt and we'll return your passport and put you on a plane back home."

"What is the alternative?"

"Your rescuer will sell you to one of the Triad bosses. It is very fashionable to have a gwailo teenager as a catamite." Troy didn't really know what a catamite was but could guess.

"They like their boys to look feminine, that's the reason for the photos of you pink shorts. He will either keep you for himself. Then you will sit locked in a nice flat all day reading fashion magazines. At about six o'clock you will start doing your hair and then put on whatever skimpy underwear your master likes and wait for an hour's company and a fuck. You'll come to look forward to the sex as it will be the only human contact you are allowed."

Troy was determined not to show any emotion, but this sounded like one of the circles of hell that Dante rejected as too sadistic.

But Jiaying continued, "Others share their catamites with their associates, so you would get more company but more sex. One senior Triad leader has even set up his own personal male hareem. I don't know which is better. On a lighter note, I've sometimes seen boys being paraded at Triad clubs. You can't really miss them, they are very cute. They wear the tightest of shorts, or sometimes only skimpy underwear, as their owner shows them off as a status symbol. At one point it was fashionable to dress them in Playboy bunny outfits with long sleeves, a pun on the word tùzi. One way or another, if you decide to join that crowd, you will find you take hours over your personal appearance as there are ugly rumours about what happens when a boy loses his looks."

"Mistress, I am really not gay, so I think I would like to pay off my debt working for you."

Jiaying patted his naked thigh, "Good boy, I knew you would. It will be fun having you around. But you have to realise it won't be easy work and I won't be able to protect you if you don't satisfy your clients. Your Master will then sell you as a bunny."

"Mistress, now I have agreed to work for you, will I be allowed to have some clothes?"

"Troy, I went to your Master and pleaded on your behalf. He felt you ought to get comfortable with your own nudity first. There are so many silly inhibitions you need to shed if are going to be truly submissive. You have to stop looking at your body as being private, you should see it as a way of earning money and giving clients pleasure. Sometimes we will need to dress you up in some lingerie for a client, but you must return it as soon as the date is over. This said, perhaps we can look at this again in a month or so." Jiaying knew keeping Troy naked pretty well twenty-four hours a day would make him easier to manage, it is hard to be too assertive when stark naked.

"What about a duvet or a top sheet, Mistress?"

"Troy, with the weather being what it is, you shouldn't be cold. In the winter I am sure the air-conditioning will work. So no need for things that will only get in the way." Troy now understood they were going to strip him of the last vestiges of his personal privacy.

Now he was alone Troy began to think about what had happened to him and what he should do. It was pretty clear he was held by some underworld organisation, almost certainly the Triads. They were determined to get him to repay some debt and he was going to have to prostitute himself to do so. He knew he was not a brave guy and much as he wanted to rebel he knew it was pointless; he would just get a beating for no lasting benefit. The photos added the potential of blackmail. He racked his brain for a solution but there wasn't one, he knew it. He was helpless. Depression swept over him like a thick fog. He would have to obey and he reasoned it was better to appear to do so willingly. Hold his breath and just hope the time went quickly. He had to find out the size of his debt and how quickly he could hope to repay it. There was just a glimmer of hope, that he clutched at with a desperate vigour, that once he knew how the place worked he could escape.

Jiaying visited Troy the next day, "Well, let's prepare you. The quicker you start earning the quicker you are on the flight home. Your Master has been generous and agreed you keep 20% of what you make. Most houses would take 90%, so you should be grateful."

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers