Troy Submits to Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We will vet all clients and keep an eye on you to make sure you are safe. You in return will sleep with anyone we send up and do anything they want. No ifs or buts, you do it."

Troy did not like the sound of this, but was silent.

"We will also provide lingerie, condoms, lubricant and a selection of sex toys free of charge. Along with a weekly check up from a properly qualified doctor." Jiaying didn't say although qualified he had been 'struck off' for fondling his patients.

A thousand thoughts went through Troy's head, Jiaying was so sweet, he knew he had to confess, "Mistress, thank you for taking care of me, but you have to know I am very inexperienced."

Jiaying patted his thigh, "Don't worry about that, ask me if you need any advice."

"But Mistress, I am a virgin."

Jiaying is visibly surprised, this would mean he will need much more managing, but the prospect of auctioning his virginity was a real bonus, "OK, I will give you lessons on what to expect; sex, discipline, taking a beating, being tied up and the like. The thing you will have to understand is that people who visit you may have unusual requests. You can't say 'Yuck', you have to do anything they want and I really mean anything. It's really boils down to being willing to please and being very open minded. It's just sex and what you do will be kept totally private, so grin and think of the money. One thing we will need to train is your arse, you will have to get used to clients fucking you. You will find some women will want to take you anally as a way of humiliating you. You are there to submit to their desires, so you had better prepare for the inevitable."

"Mistress, I am not sure I will be able to go through with anal sex."

For the first time, a brief look of irritation spread over Jiaying's face, "Troy, for God's sake we are in the 1980s not the 1950s, every prostitute, male or female, offers anal and you will not be an exception. You must accept this." She quickly relaxed and ruffled Troy's hair. "Don't worry I will help you. It will hurt at the beginning but you will soon get used to it."

Troy tried to smile but remained silent.

Jiaying then tried to raise Troy's spirits explaining what was expected of him in very positive terms, and how he would pay off his debt much quicker this way than being a normal sex-worker. She explained how she had enjoyed her years 'on the game' and some of the techniques and tricks used by 'professionals'. Soon she went on to what he could expect in practice, she started by laying him across her knee and gave him a light spanking.

Troy had two hours of tuition each morning and another two each afternoon. Jiaying was generous with her praise when he submitted and but did not hide her disappointment if he faltered. They soon bonded and Troy looked forward to her company. Jiaying took her responsibilities seriously, for instance when she saw that Troy if naked found it difficult to restrain himself from naturally moving his hands to cover his balls, she put him in some handcuffs. They were so loose that Troy could easily wiggle out of them if he wanted to, but they were useful in getting him used to keeping his hands behind his back. Jiaying had many techniques like this, she was an excellent teacher and seemed to have an almost telepathic ability to understand Troy's difficulties. As the week progressed the whippings got harder and she demonstrated some of the things that his clients would do to his nipples and cock. Although this hurt, Troy felt Jiaying got no pleasure from his discomfort and he convinced himself she was only doing it for his benefit.

When she taught him about sex, she brought in a cylindrical object, one end of which was shaped like a pussy. She then had Troy fucking this, to start with on his front, then on his back and finally standing up, giving constant advice and instructions. Whatever the position, Jiaying always stopped him before he could climax, she explained his cum now belonged to his clients. She smiled at his enthusiasm and growing frustration.

Jiaying enjoyed the sessions, she liked Troy and his sexual naivety brought back happy memories of her first years as a whore. She found him cooperative and his innocence was sometimes hugely amusing. The poor boy had a lot to learn. During one of their chats, Jiaying hinted that if he did not mange to pay off his debt, she would have to make up the difference; she was gratified this seemed to shock Troy. Days in each others company created a real bond between the pair and Troy became ever more eager to earn her approval.

Three days after the first photo session Sheng returned. This time he was even more contemptuous of Troy, going out of his way to humiliate him. The abuse was sharper and more personal if Troy did not do exactly what he was told. The fact that Troy now knew he really was going to be a 'Nánjì' made Sheng's tirade all the more painful. Between shoots Sheng insisted Troy stand naked with his hands behind his back in the centre of the room. The photographer had come with new costumes, which had clearly been chosen by prospective clients. The first was a skin-tight white thong leotard with some Chinese logo on the front. Sheng had Troy on the bed 'doing exercises' and eventually stripping off for more shots of him naked.

Sheng threw a black latex g-string at Troy, the thing was so brief that the barest hint of an erection was a disaster. Perversely this meant Troy could not stop himself becoming aroused. This earned him more abuse as they had to wait for him to relax. Sheng seemed to take pleasure in buckling a ball-gag and then the wrist-cuffs on Troy as tightly as he could. He took photos of Troy kneeling on the bed and in various poses around the room. He then pulled down the g-string to take more of Troy naked. As a finale, he ordered still shackled Troy over his knee and spanked him with no warning or apology, merely a sadistic delight. Sheng clearly enjoyed taking the photos of Troy's rosy bottom. Throughout Troy was forever being told to become erect or relaxed, the former easy but embarrassing the latter more difficult. The session went on for almost two hours, ending with Troy posing in a navy blue silk nightshirt. Sheng took extra care with this, gradually adjusting the nightshirt so that initially only a hint of Troy's bottom was visible but in time the nightshirt was discarded and Troy was once again stark naked. Troy was exhausted by the end and found it a great relief to get back to Jiaying's sympathetic lectures on anal sex.

They had just broken for lunch when a short, slightly overweight man appeared at the door, he smiled broadly and introduced himself, "Hello, Troy, I am Doctor Chen and I have come to give you a medical."

The Doctor placed his briefcase on the dressing table and indicated Troy should sit down. He started by asking Troy lots of questions about his sexual history, fantasies and sexually transmitted diseases. He evidently didn't believe Troy when he maintained he was a virgin. Moving on, the Doctor took blood and urine samples.

After Troy returned from the bathroom, he was told to sit on the bed and spread his legs. The Doctor then examined his penis with some relish. He held his balls firmly whist taking a swab from the base of the penis then pulling back Troy's foreskin for a further sample. This gave Troy a terrible erection. Worse the Doctor insisted on photographing him. This was too embarrassing; Troy stared at the ceiling desperate to avoid the Doctor's eyes. It was a relief when the Doctor told to get on all fours kneeling on the bed with his legs spread.

"OK, Troy I will need to examine your anus. I will insert an instrument called a speculum. It will feel cold, but shouldn't hurt." The cold metal felt totally alien. Troy winced with pain as the Doctor opened the scissor-like instrument. The Doctor examined him in more detail, taking samples and more photographs as he went. The examination took almost an hour.

"Troy, on your knees."

When Troy obeyed, the Doctor continued, "It will take me a few days to get the analysis back from the lab. In that time you must not partake in any sexual activity. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. My fee is two hundred dollars. Can you please pay me now?"

Troy was taken aback, "Sorry Master, I am afraid I have lost all my money. I did not realise I was expected to pay you. Could you please talk to my owner?"

The Doctor ignored the suggestion, and became visibly irritated, "Do you expect me to treat you for free? Come on boy, do you think I am a charity?"

"No, Master."

"Alright, I don't normally do this with apprentice nánjì. But in settlement you will give me a blow-job. Make sure it is a two hundred dollar blow-job. Come on get on with it."

Troy was amazed, he had never even thought of touching another man's penis, never mind putting it in his mouth. He could not imagine the feeling. Would he be physically sick? He simply did not know what to do. As he hesitated the Doctor stared at him menacingly and snarled, "Get on with it boy." Jiaying had been drumming into his head that he must be obedient and do what his superiors' wanted, and he was under no illusions about some of the things he would be required to do when he started working off his debt. But now he was facing reality. So it was with huge trepidation that Troy forced himself to reach for the man's flies. He still didn't know if he would be able to suck the guy. He tried to tell himself it was only human flesh and he should just close his eyes and get on with it, but he was still frightened as hell. His hands were shaking as he pulled down the Doctor's zip. Could he really go through with this? As he reached for the man's penis, Jiaying bustled through the door, "Ah Doctor Chen. You seem to have finished. The Boss would like a brief word. If you could hand over your camera, that would also be kind." The Doctor looked at her with ill disguised hatred and reluctantly handed over his camera and left.

Against all protocol Troy jumped to his feet and gave Jiaying a huge hug. She quickly reassured him that they would not make Troy do anything he was not comfortable with, and though Chen was a good doctor she found him a brute.

Although Troy was now convinced he had been kidnapped by one of the large Triad gangs, in fact he was the first boy taken by a small time South London gangster, Sid Cartwright, now trying to make his mark in Hong Kong. The kidnap had been easier than Cartwright (no one ever called him Sid) had thought possible, he merely went to Boracay in the Philippines contacted a local hoodlum (an old South London friend) and eyed up handsome single Westerners. So for ten thousand US Troy was picked up by an attractive Chinese girl, drugged and put on an old cargo ship heading for Hong Kong. Another bribe ensured there were no problems with Customs and a still comatose Troy was carried into the flat at midnight four days after he was kidnapped. They had kitted the flat out for five whores, but Cartwright wanted to operate with just Troy for the first month or so before kidnapping any more.

Cartwright smiled when he thought about the Triad scene he had organised for Troy. The heavies he hired for the hour from a local nightclub. The syringe, one of them was holding was in fact filled with olive oil, he had no idea what smack looked like and clearly nor did Troy. The leader, Johnny, was his accountant. It was almost impossible to think of a more jovial and good natured man, but Johnny loved playing the hoodlum. His fee was going to be a night of passion with one of Cartwright's other boys later that month.

Cartwright had put a lot of thought into the scheme, that he was certain would be hugely profitable if he did things right. He had owned a string of girls in Peckham, the problem was competition. He wanted a new angle, where he could earn premium prices. He was sure women would pay good money if he got pretty boys and they were encouraged to perform the most 'unusual' of sexual acts. When his local partners had seen Troy they wanted to dress him up in some tight satin shorts and send him to a gay club. Quick easy money. But Cartwright wanted to go 'high class', sell him for four or five thousand HK dollars a shot. Costs were negligible, so if Troy only did a couple of dates a day, he would be rolling in it. He urgently need to upgrade the premises and install a properly designed 'dungeon', but using Troy's cashflow he reckoned he could soon easily afford to set up a house with say a dozen boys or even girls. The profits would be immense.

There were two things he didn't know, first could a boy be forced to do the humiliating things women seemed to want and second how long he should run a boy for, before they looked 'used'. He was also unsure if he would he honour his promise of releasing them. Cartwright had been careful to ensure Troy had no idea where the flat was, he didn't even know he was in Hong Kong. If he were to release Troy he would ship him back to the Philippines, so any police investigation would be difficult. He hoped if he put the fear of God (or more properly the Triads) into Troy then he would not dare go to the police. Everyone knew the Triads had more overseas branches than McDonalds and were not quite so friendly. Anyway would he really sign a statement to say he had been used as a sex toy for twelve months? If any of the released boys did to the police, it would be curtains for the rest. Cartwright knew he was greedy but had never been violent, so prayed that it would never come to this.

Cartwright had advertised a boy's services in back of Roissy Society newsletter. This was a mainly female society that liked to beat and then fuck boys. He had been getting replies for the last two weeks. Now they had the photographs Jiaying could reply in Troy's name. Men got the photograph of Troy in the pink satin shorts, women in just his knickers and if either mentioned or hinted at BDSM they got a photo of him naked with his arms hand-cuffed behind his back. The phrasing hinted at a lot, but did not specifically say sex was on offer.

Cartwright had started getting to know the concierges at the most exclusive hotels, mentioning what was on offer and offering generous commissions. It would take time but he knew word and mouth would bring in the customers if, and only if, Troy performed.

As Cartwright hoped the Roissy Society came up trumps. Jiaying was soon in communication with several ladies and was bullied into sending them ever more explicit photographs of Troy. Cartwright was worried, but he knew one had to be flexible in the first years of any business. Soon bookings were coming in.

Jiaying managed to get a premium for taking Troy's virginity but the transaction was not straightforward. The lady in question hid under a corporate name and post office box, she also refused to pay until she saw Troy in the flesh. Cartwright reluctantly agreed, when the day came he was as nervous as before his first cat burglary.

In the morning, Jiaying pressed the buzzer, "Troy, we have wonderful news. You have got your first date. Many congratulations. I knew I could rely on you."

Troy smiled, pleased to see Jiaying happy. He now knew he would do anything to please her. But he could not really understand his own response to the news, there was shame, in that he would soon be a prostitute, fear of what this may bring, but at the same time the anticipation that any boy feels before his first sexual encounter.

"I had better make sure you look perfect." Jiaying stared down, "Before I do you hair, nails and the like, we had better give you another shave. Take a hot shower, get a towel and lie down, I will be back in ten minutes."

Troy did as he was told, leaning back on the towel, spreading his legs. He did not like the pose and swore he would never let anyone else see him like this. This time he would watch how Jiaying shaved him and ask if he could do it himself next time.

Jiaying returned, and started in her brisk professional manner. She began by covering Troy's pubic patch in eucalyptus shaving foam. Jiaying held him firmly as she pulled the skin of his scrotum tight. Troy closed his eyes, as he could not bare the thought of a razor in such an area. He felt Jiaying's cold professional hands move all over his balls moving his penis back and forth. Finally she seemed happy and rubbed some cream into his skin. Troy felt his balls go very cold and could not suppress an almighty erection.

"Oh, Troy, you seem happy with my handiwork."

Before Troy could think of an appropriate response the buzzer went and he automatically got to his knees. An elegant middle aged man appeared at the door.

"Sir, this is Troy, one of your new boys."

Cartwright looked at Troy, this was the first time he had seen the boy in the flesh since he was delivered. He could not suppress a smirk at Troy's erection. Troy looked at his Master, desperately trying to ignore his arousal.

"Troy, kiss your Master's feet."

Troy did not have time to think, so bowed and lightly touched his lips to the man's shoes.

Cartwright looked at the boy, he was now beautifully groomed and looked so vulnerable naked except for his slave collar. Jiaying evidently had a good degree of control, but he wondered if this obedience would last with a paying client Troy had never met, particularly if they were to subject him to half the humiliations they hinted at in their letters. Could he act with the needed enthusiasm? Well they would soon find out.

As Cartwright went to greet his client, Jiaying handed Troy some black bikini bottoms, "Your client requested that you were these. You must return them immediately after the date."

Troy had never put on something this brief and with his nervousness and still something of an erection he found it very difficult to put it on. First one side then the other was too tight. It was if his fingers were made of concrete. Eventually Jiaying had to help him, pulling the string properly tight. Troy knelt and nervously waited.

~

Cartwright was determined to meet his first customer. The lady was fiftyish, about five feet tall, thin as a sparrow and perfectly presented in a well pressed Chanel suit. She carried a briefcase and looked as if she was about to attend a board meeting not enter a brothel. Cartwright tried to give her an effusive welcome. But she cut him off mid-sentence, "Mr Cartwright I appreciate your efforts to be polite but frankly I am busy and wish to spend the time I have available with your nánjì not listening to you. Please show the way."

Cartwright was somewhat taken aback, but Mrs Lijuan (almost certainly a false name) was not a person to be disobeyed. He hit the buzzer and showed the lady to Troy's room.

Troy was kneeling in the centre of the room as instructed. Cartwright wondered how such an insubstantial woman could dream of dominating him. Troy was at least a foot taller and vastly stronger.

Mrs Lijuan looked at the kneeling boy, he was certainly pretty and well presented, "So this is your submissive gwailo. So Troy are you prepared to do all the things your letters hinted at."

Troy knew the required answer, "Yes, Mistress."

Mrs Lijuan placed her brief case on Troy's dressing table and pulled out a thick brown envelope, "Mr Cartwright, he looks like the photographs you sent me. So here is the money we agreed. Now please leave, I will not require any further services and do not expect to be disturbed. Is that understood?"

Cartwright quickly ducked out of the door saying, "Yes ma'am of course. I hope you enjoy yourself."

Now they were alone Troy looked at his first customer, his first step on the way back to England. He noticed that the briefcase was not full of papers as he expected but whips and a selection of things in black leather and stainless steel. He couldn't identify exactly what they were, but he was sure they would hurt.