Troy Submits to Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you aren't some wimp. I like strong men who have been taught their place."

Mrs Lijuan carefully removed her suit jacket, then slipped out of her skirt and finally took off her shirt, being careful not to crease any of them. Troy was amazed to see she was wearing a PVC basque, stockings and a tiny g-string, her body was tight and firm despite her age.

She approached, bent down and delicately pulled Troy to his feet by his slave collar. Then viciously slapped his face, "Your letter said you were a virgin, but you're not are you? You are a cheap whore who sells himself based on lies."

Troy was shocked by the suddenness and force of the slap, he recoiled saying, "No Mistress, this is genuinely my first time."

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen, Mistress."

"Girlfriend?"

"No, Mistress."

Mrs Lijuan rubbed the front of Troy's bikini, "No playing around in the showers at school?"

Troy replied more forcefully this time, "No, honestly, Mistress."

Mrs Lijuan looked at the boy before her. She wouldn't trust that bastard Cartwright an inch, but perhaps Troy really was telling the truth. She wanted to believe him as there was something really special about taking a boy's virginity. He would remember her for the rest if his life.

"So you really are untouched?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Mrs Lijuan smiled, pulling the strings on the sides of Troy's bikini and letting it fall to the floor, "Well, we will have to make the session memorable ... and painful."

Mrs Lijuan went back to her briefcase and returned with a table tennis bat. She sat on the bed, "Come her boy and lay on my lap."

Troy was scared and still embarrassed about being naked. What was he letting himself in for? He knelt on the bed and gently rested on his client's lap. Mrs Lijuan felt his soft arse, massaging him, then she put her hand between his legs. Troy had been thinking about how it would be to prostitute himself, but no thinking could prepare him for having a woman explore his body as if she owned it.

Mrs Lijuan suddenly grabbed Troy's hair and pushed his face into the bed. With her other hand she started beating his bottom with the bat. Again Troy had expected pain but nothing like this. Every particle in Troy's body told him to throw the woman off and stop the agony. But he knew he couldn't, if he was to get back to Britain he had to endure this and probably many more such sessions. As Troy squealed with pain, Mrs Lijuan pushed his head ever harder into the satin sheet. She loved the sound of muscular guys whimpering with pain and Troy's arse looked so cute. At intervals she would stop her beating and feel Troy's warm bottom, forcing her hand between his legs to feel his smooth cock. Then back to the thrashing.

Suddenly the beating stopped and Mrs Lijuan pushed Troy off the bed. Troy collected himself and got back on his knees. Mrs Lijuan smiled as Troy looked up to her with his sweet 'doe eyes', "You know, I think you were telling the truth. You really haven't done this before have you?"

"No, Mistress."

"Well let me educate you. Some women like to dominate, in the business world I have done so for years. In the bedroom it is easier to have a slut to satisfy my urges. I have never understood my need to hurt and humiliate boys like you. But without women like me there wouldn't be jobs for prostitutes like you. Now let's play ..." Mrs Lijuan lent forward and twisted both nipples. Troy let out a shriek of agony and instinctively pulled away. Mrs Lijuan held his nipples firmly, as Troy controlled himself he heard her whisper, "Be quiet boy. Defy me and you know you will be punished."

Mrs Lijuan rose and went to her case. On her return she softly massaged Troy's nipples. Troy breathed in, there was something in his Mistress' smile that he knew meant pain was going to follow, somehow he resisted the temptation to get up and run. The pain, when it came, was extreme; Mrs Lijuan had attached a huge clip to his left nipple, as the initial pain receded she put a similar clamp on his right.

"Troy, a well trained slave does not resist his Mistress' pleasure. You are here for my enjoyment and never forget that." She began to stroke his balls and continued, "I have many larger clamps in the case and I will have discipline from my slave. Do you understand? Do you still want to serve me?"

"Yes Mistress. I am very sorry."

"Stand up." Troy gingerly got to his feet, hands clasped behind his back as Jiajing had taught him. Mrs Lijuan, seated on the bed was only a few feet away from his unprotected penis. What would she do now? Mrs Lijuan leant back and raised her foot and started playing with his cock, to start with lightly but gradually with more force, she giggled at Troy's pain.

"Troy you are doing well. I don't know why you sold yourself to that repellent Cartwright man. But I hope you are making a lot of money, because you still have a lot of pain to endure. On the bed, hands behind your back." Troy felt Mrs Lijuan thread some ropes around his wrists. She knotted them tightly then put the ropes around his ankles. This did not hurt too much, or didn't until Mrs Lijuan started pulling the rope tight, it forced his legs back and towards his arms. Soon his ankles and wrists were touching and he was totally helpless, his back ached, his arms ached and his legs ached.

Mrs Lijuan sat on the bed and stroked Troy's hair, "You are in what is called a 'hogtie'. It has been used for thousands of years to train recalcitrant slaves." She then pushed Troy's legs apart and Troy felt force of a dildo in his arse. More pain, was nothing sacred? Troy tried to relax his anal muscles like he had been taught, but the bondage was so extreme that try as he might he couldn't. She pushed harder after what seemed like an age she relaxed the pressure, "Troy it seems you really are a virgin. This time you will survive, on my next visit I expect you to be ready and I will tie you down and fuck you senseless." She stroked his thighs and buttocks, the poor boy was truly helpless.

Mrs Lijuan released Troy and ordered him to lay spread eagle on the bed. He tried to respond with enthusiasm, he was now learning what it really meant to sell one's body and the obedience expected of a submissive. Despite the pain he still hoped for the sexual fulfilment he dreamed of, but knew his client would take only what she wanted. He lay down on the satin and allowed Mrs Lijuan to tie his wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed. She climbed on the bed and looked down on the now defenceless Troy and started tapping his nipple clamps with her riding crop. Troy winced with pain. She then began hitting him all over his body, concentrating on the tender area between his legs. Looking up, Troy saw his Mistress' almost trance like pleasure as she watched him try to avoid the blows and heard his screams as she struck him. Looking down at her naked slave she asked, "So you sold yourself to Mr Cartwright, how long will you have to work for him?"

"I don't know Mistress."

"Troy I rarely come across boys as handsome as you, but based on that answer I likewise rarely come across boys quite so stupid. You sold yourself and didn't think to ask for how long ... wow!"

Mrs Lijuan dropped her crop and sat between his legs. She started slowly rubbing his penis. As he got hard she increased the speed, "Troy my beautiful boy, you are letting little sadist like me play with the most intimate parts of your body. This is either brave or stupid. Based on your previous answer I think I will go for stupid. This said, I am not here to fuck your brains but your body, so frankly I don't care."

Mrs Lijuan removed a shiny metal spike, about the size of a golf tee, from her basque. She smiled as she stuck it in to Troy's thigh. Troy reacted as if he had been given an electric shock. She moved his penis and stuck the spike into the tender area below Troy's balls. Mrs Lijuan quickened her pace, pushing the spike into his thighs and all around his penis. She laughed with a girlish abandon as Troy thrashed around in pain. The spike never pieced the skin but hurt like hell.

Mrs Lijuan was now very excited and could not restrain herself any longer, she got off the bed and ripped-off her g-string, climbing back on the bed she manoeuvred Troy's very hard penis into her clearly very excited pussy. Troy held his breath, he was about to lose his virginity. God he was looking forward to this, his erection was extreme. He felt Mrs Lijuan hold his cock and the divine pressure as he entered her. He forgot his bonds and naturally responded. She took her time as she went down on him, uttering a contented moan. Her second thrust was quicker. Soon there was no stopping her, the image of the delicate Chinese executive was soon replaced by a skilled but insatiable lover. Troy forgot about the beatings and responded with all his might, despite the pleasure he remembered Jiaying's warning and somehow avoided his orgasm. Every time she seemed close to climax she slowed down, finally she let go and she came, screaming with pleasure. Troy came almost simultaneously. Eighteen years of frustration disappeared in a second. He came quite uncontrollably all over Mrs Lijuan. She took about ten minutes to recover, after which she showered and carefully dressed. Only then did she release Troy from his bonds.

Troy fell to his knees, "Mistress, thank you I enjoyed that very much."

"Troy you are a lying toad. But I forgive you because I certainly enjoyed it."

"Will you book me again?"

She looked at his pleading expression and knew she would never get bored torturing and fucking the boy, "Yes, I will enjoy watching as you are trained as a real submissive. I rather like your naivety. Anyway I have already paid for your anal virginity."

Troy blushed.

When Mrs Lijuan had finally left, Troy tried to understand his own emotions; there was elation because of the sex, pain all over his body, shame at what he was being forced to do and finally relief that he had succeeded in satisfying his (!) first client. When Jiaying returned to congratulate him, Troy tried to explain his feelings, but knew he was quite inarticulate.

So this was the story of Troy's, and more importantly Cartwright and Palmer's, first date. Over the next year Troy got to know many of the members of the Roissy Society. By trial and error he got to know what was expected of him as a submissive. He ached and sometimes after a particularly bad beating he thought that an idle life as a rich man's catamite would not be so bad, but to his surprise he began to like many of his regular clients and enjoy his job.

Over the next year Cartwright added four more whores to his stable; two boys and two girls. They were all picked up from different beaches in the Philippines. After spending the first month in isolation they were allowed to socialise. Strangely not one of them rebelled. A combination of Johnny's threats and Jiaying's motherly concern meant that Cartwright had to resort to very little actual violence. But he suspected that they had to be given some hope that they would be released, so he decided to free Troy. This would send a message to the others that they could 'fuck their way to freedom'.

One night in September, after a hard session with an Asian lady of a certain age who gave Troy a hard spanking followed by a surprisingly vigorous fucking, Troy went to sleep as normal. He awoke in a very different room. This time he quickly realised he had been drugged. They had clearly kept their word and released him. Troy was shocked to see his rucksack, full of clothes he had almost forgotten about. As he rummaged through he found his watch, passport, and to his surprise some sweet 'goodbye' letters, his slave collar and over ten thousand US dollars. He was free. What surprised him was the realisation that deep down he had quite enjoyed whoring. But there was no going back, anyway he was missing his family, some of his friends and a pint of good warm English beer. Looking around the room, he found some writing paper that indicated he was in Manila. Troy took a few days to adapt to 'normal' life again. To start with it was strange to have the freedom to do what he wanted, being able to pop out for a coffee or a quiet drink, though he was careful to avoid talking to pretty Chinese girls this time! It was also a bit of a culture shock to be wearing clothes again as he realised he had been kept naked almost continuously for over a year. After a relaxing week, Troy booked a ticket for Heathrow.