Troy the Boy Toy

Story Info
An older woman has a younger man.
2.4k words
4.04
154k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cynter
cynter
6 Followers

I had gone over to see Red and got conned into not only staying for dinner but helping her out with some things around the house. She and her housemate of the moment, Troy, were busy clearing some heavy brush up, back against the backyard fence. I was responsible for the lemonade and the hefty bags. Which was a good thing because I was not in the mood for heavy labor. Red was into all that kind of outdoorsy stuff, but not me. Of course I wound up in the kitchen making dinner later too. She had come in to shower and get ready for a date, leaving Troy to finish up.

I had just met him the week before when Red had an impromptu birthday party for him. He had just turned 18. I was on the downhill slide into 29 and until the moment I saw him out in the backyard clearing brush, had not given him much thought. Standing at the kitchen window watching him out back working while I diced potatoes gave me pause to consider.

He was kind of short but totally ripped as the saying goes. A short, dark mass of sinew and hard muscle, with the face of a boy. His hair was bleached blonde by the sun. He had a deep tan, a stark white band of flesh would flash as he moved around shirtless and in jeans.

Red came in to the kitchen to grab a bite to eat of the dinner I was fixing, that was still on the stove. She said she wasn't going to stay for the sit down and eat part, her date had called with car trouble and she was going after him. I asked her if she thought it would be okay to stay and have dinner with Troy. She said yes, of course. He's a good kid. Red and I went way back, we had gone to college together. She was just a few months younger than I was. I asked her to go out back and ask him to make sure or I would just put everything into tupperware and take it home or leave it in her freezer. She was back in a flash with a he said okay to stay. She took off to find her date.

Then Troy came back into the house through the kitchen.

We settled in for dinner. I had made some oven fries dusted in garlic salt and lavished with butter for a side dish. The main course was chicken fillets saute in white wine with mushrooms and onions. That was in the day I liked it spicy. I obviously had no hint of what was to come, so to speak, or certainly would not have gone for the garlic and onions.

Red called just as we were finishing up to ask me to stick around till when she got home, which in her case would be morning. There were some things she wanted to talk to me about but only after a, uh, discussion with her boyfriend. They had been having some problems and she was going to try out some suggestions we had discussed before. I had stayed over night at her place many times, slept in her bed. Alone, we were very good friends but I had no interest in her in that way nor she in me in that way.

I told her that would be fine but I would be indulging in some recreational usage since I had scored earlier in the day. She voiced her usual complaints but acquiesced as was her way. Red could be a bit whiney and complainy.

I went into the living room and set up on the coffee table. I had already seen the cannabis tattoo on his shoulder so I knew Troy would not mind. He did not say much of anything as I cleaned out some stems and seeds. I pulled out my favorite little compact pipe, a real shiny brass number and loaded up. I took a couple of hits and passed it over to him, he readily obliged.

Red had arranged her long living room with a couple different sofas up against the windows at the opposing walls. It was a real long narrow room with windows at the front and side, the other side wall was common to the rest of the house. There was a opening in the back that lead into the kitchen. The bedrooms were in a straight line on the other side of the house. It had two bedrooms and one bath, so she used the two sofas in the living room as guest beds. I usually took her bed when she was away but because I was stoned the TV program on in the living room seemed highly amusing so I settled into the sofa under the front window.

I was just mildly surprised when Troy took the seat next to me instead of the other sofa.

Troy asked if I would mind him rolling a joint to which I responded fine and be my guest.

Actually he wound up rolling a couple of joints. We sat on the sofa side by side smoking and watching TV. He asked me if I had ever had a shotgun, I said of course but I was usually the giver not the receiver. To shotgun someone involves taking a joint, lit of course, reversing it between your lips so the burning end is inside your mouth after which you blow the smoke gently into someone's else mouth. The theory being this somehow enhances the potency of the smoke and therefore the high, besides which it makes for a rather intimate moment and dangerous one too. It is a bit of a rush because it takes a certain finesse to do it without looking like an idiot, actually getting smoke into someone else's mouth and not giving your tongue a third degree burn. I had the technique down to an art and a science. With an added twist with someone I had more than passing interest in, which would be the only reason for doing it in the first place, I would take the joint out of my mouth and kiss the guy very quickly sealing the smoke into his mouth and mine. This particular act would generally lead to more kissing, although at least once it did not. I had consoled myself with the notion he was just too stoned.

So I just sort of sat there and looked at Troy for a moment then told him I was older than Red by at least a few months. He knew exactly how old she was because at his birthday party there had been more than a few jokes about his being Red's new boy toy. He just grinned and said something about its just a shotgun with a joint nothing more. That grin should have been warning enough but I was too stoned to notice and agreed to be on the receiving end. He moved in closer, I moved in closer, then he reversed the joint into his mouth and surprised me by taking my chin in his hand and drawing me in close enough that our lips touched. I drew the smoke in with my eyes closed feeling the warmth of his lips on mine, then the smoke stopped there was an instant of nothing and then he actually kissed me. I pulled back in surprise and swallowed some smoke instead of inhaling it, started coughing and choking as he watched with growing alarm. He got me a glass of water which I sipped and he started rubbing my back. I really was stunned not just stoned now, so I asked him what was that about. His answer was to kiss me again and that was when the real fun began.

He dropped to the floor and scooted in between my knees, took my face in his hands and kissed me again. This time pulling my tongue into his mouth, sucking at it and tickling the roof of my mouth. For one so young he had excellent technique. I pulled back away from him but he held my face in his hands. I pushed back against his shoulders but he simply moved a little further down to nuzzle my neck, then gave me little bites, light nips along my collarbone heading to the very base of my throat. I shoved myself upright off his shoulders into a standing position. He stood up and before I could speak grabbed me and kissed me again, knocking me off balance, we both fell back onto the sofa. Finally I was able to speak and told him to stop in very colorful language. He drew back and we sat back from each other, just staring for a moment.

He hung his head and apologized. He said he had been thinking only of himself, that he thought himself so fortunate to be in the company of such a beautiful woman...I laughed so hard I snorted. He actually looked startled. I told him he was indeed a good kisser but was totally lacking in any style on his approach. He needed to learn the fine art of seduction, which was not just grab someone you are attracted to and lay one on them.

I laughed again, when he said, so teach me. I was really stoned but very intrigued. Not being in the mood to hold school, I just reconsidered the situation, figured why not and grabbed him, kissed him and then told him to shut up and fuck me.

It was truly amazing how fast two such stoned people could get naked. He was more than happy to take my lead in positioning. Between the fact he was short, my height and the sofa being lower to the floor than an ordinary sofa, it worked out that he was kneeling on the floor between my spread legs as I sat on the edge of the sofa. There was quite a lot of give to the sofa cushion so by putting my feet on tiptoe I was in just the right position and I was still young enough to have a strong back. Something that was ever more important as time went on. I did happen to look at the clock and somewhere in the deepest recesses of my stoned out brain, made note of the time.

Again he kneeled between my legs, this time taking each breast in hand, mumbling some barely audible comment about the size and weight. I reached out to his shoulders and he grasped my hands, placing my arms down to my side. I tried to speak and he covered my mouth with a kiss. He kept kissing his way down to my breasts, teasing first one and then the other nipple into his mouth, gently sucking and licking them into hard points. He pulled back for a moment to position himself and his entrance into me was like gliding hot steel. I came in that instant for the first time. He quieted my moans with his mouth and his tongue danced as he moved in a rhythm we had just created. I was lost in the momentum and shut my eyes to see only the light waves reel and spiral in my brain. My hands clung to his shoulders for a moment then took off on their own, pulling him closer to give me access to his back. I could feel smooth satiny skin over rock hard muscles moving to the beat of his thrusts. He said nothing but put his head down, breathing shallowly, focused upon his quest. I came again and he cried out as I dug my nails into his back, still he did not find his release.

In the very lowest hollow of my spine an ache began, it was then I looked at the clock and realized 30 minutes had passed. I bite his ear to get his attention, breathlessly asking him what he wanted me to do, he said nothing but pushed me back further up onto the sofa. Now we had assumed a more traditional position. The ache in my back was lessened by the soft cushion. In this position he could penetrate me even deeper and had greater control over his motion. I curled my legs as well as I could around him and just lay, watching his face as he strained his neck upward, eyes closed, lost in intent. I could kiss his chest and tongue his nipples by lifting my head just a bit. He shuddered and moaned with each lash of my tongue. A wave began deep between my thighs, a warmth turning red hot as it rushed up to my breasts, across my face and into my head, then another wave, and another. At some point he must have looked down at my face, I could just barely hear him ask me if I was okay. I mumbled yes and dove back in the reverie of flesh upon flesh. Reaching up I took his face in my hands, pulling his mouth down on my lips, sucking his tongue into my mouth, doing my best to match him suck for stroke. Finally his rhythm changed, accelerated and I could sense something building within him. He came with a scream, mine was more of a whimper like heard from someone who had just been jerked out of a dream. We lay collapsed on each other and for some insane reason I looked at the clock again, in awe and wonder that 1 hour and 15 minutes had passed. I started to giggle out of sheer exhaustion, which made him laugh. Then the phone rang.

Getting to the phone was quite a trick but it was Red saying she would be home in 20 minutes, they had a fight, she wasn't going to stay and did I want anything from the store.

I asked Troy if he wanted anything and between the two of us, we had quite a list. She did not sound appreciative of our constant giggling so the conversation was quick. We both just stood there for a moment and then I asked him who would shower first and considering the circumstances we had better do it separately. He volunteered to go second. While I was in the shower I could hear the roar of his motorcycle as he took off. I never saw him again. I learned later from Red, that he had been gone a couple of days and came back in the middle of the night. He gave her a wad of cash, gathered up what few items he had and took to the road. She never heard from him after that.

I had no illusions about the night but had not anticipated that now, almost 20 years later, the memories would still be so fresh, intense and wet.

cynter
cynter
6 Followers