Tru Coming Of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tru bucked and yelled "Oh god...Oh god...im gonna cum...Im gonna cum before you fuck me."

Kelly continued to lick her and Tru came in Kelly's mouth for the first time as her lover. Kelly got up and slid the cock inside of Tru and began to fuck her fast. "ooooohhhahahooohh...Fuck my pussy..fuck it hard." Tru screamed.

Kelly began to thrust in and out harder and harder. She looked down and saw Tru's cum covering the cock. "God, baby you covered the cock in cum." Kelly told her.

The two girls collapsed in a heap, kissing and hugging one another as only true lovers would.

Today is exactly 10 years after their first sexual tryst. Tru still looks back every now and then with fondness towards Cindy and her lesson in pleasing a woman. Tru and Kelly are still together and their love for each is just as strong as it was the first time they admitted their love for one another.

12