Truck Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,772 Followers

She wanted it. She wanted his thick musky seed in her mouth and he was denying her, and when all his squeezing and clenching couldn't stop a big wad of watery pre-cum from rolling down the angry purple head, Susan pounced on it and scooped it up with a single swipe of her tongue. He was painfully sensitive and reacted instinctively, shielding his cock and pushing her away, sending her sliding off the seat and onto the floor of the cab.

But she wasn't done, hadn't had enough of him, and if he wouldn't let her have his cock, she would find some other way of satisfying her oral need. Looking up, she saw his big balls hanging from the fly of his jeans like some over ripe tropical fruit and immediately ducked her head to come up at them from below, licking and kissing and running her soft, wet lips over them.

"Oh, Holy Jesus!" he moaned and she knew she was shocking him. She was shocking herself too but she didn't care. She slurped and sucked gently at his potent, cum-filled balls, and when he took his hand from his cock, Susan claimed that too, grabbing it in her tiny fist and starting to pump him, working the loose skin up and down the steely shaft.

His cock had thrilled her, but the demeaning lewdness of kneeling on the floor of the truck and licking and mouthing his balls was something else altogether. She'd never done this to man, and she loved the way he moaned and shuddered, she loved the servile way she had to crane her neck and reach for him with her tongue and lips, slave-like, yearning. It was worship, like prostrating herself before his masculinity, and she would have been content to stay there all night, paying homage to the essence of his maleness.

But Mark had other ideas, and he grabbed her by the upper arms and pulled her up off the floor, lifted her up, and broke the oral spell that held her in thrall. For a moment she was herself again, and her eyes went wide with alarm over what she was doing and what she'd let herself become. It was a dream--some incredibly lurid and intense, detailed dream. She didn't do these sorts of things. She didn't fuck strangers in the cabs of their trucks or suck their balls or act like a cock-starved slut, and she was horrified at what she was doing and where she found herself.

"Wait!" she cried. "Wait!" but he already had his hand under her skirt and had slipped his fingers between her and the crotch of her panties. He pulled--hard--and then pulled again, and the fabric parted. He yanked again, an urgent, impatient tug, and she felt the thin material rip and start to come away.

She feared his violence even as it thrilled her, but it looked like the panties wouldn't come loose. With an angry growl he laid her face down over his lap so she was jammed against him and the wheel, threw her skirt up, and yanked them unceremoniously off her body.

"Wait! Please!"

She realized she was in the vulnerable, ass-up spanking position, laid over his knees, her bottom naked under his hand, and she reached back to protect herself. The idea of being spanked was just too much, too humiliating, even after all she'd done and the mindless excitement she'd felt, but the temptation for him was too great, her buttocks too perfect, flawless and exposed, and he captured her wrists in one hand and pushed them out of the way. He drew his hand back and she steeled herself for what was coming.

The slap of his hand on her ass was amazingly loud in the truck, and immediately she felt the sharp sting and burn. Then another, and another, and Susan stopped struggling as she felt the heat start to sink into her pussy and radiate through her body.

It wasn't the pain. It was the indignity and helplessness that got her, the sheer arrogance and air of superiority. He was depersonalizing her, turning her into a child or a little girl, a sexual plaything, and as the sting of his slaps sunk into her pussy and caused her muscles to clench and her clit to throb, her will to resist just dissolved. Her will and her sense of autonomy just evaporated, and she became his fuck toy, his pussy, his eager slut. She no longer wanted to be anything else.

Five, six spanks. That's all it took, and then Mark slid over and pulled her with to the center of the seat, away from the confining wheel. Grabbing her by the arms again, he lifted her up easily and held her there till she realized what he wanted. He wanted her to straddle him, to spread her legs around him so she could sink down on his cock and ride him, and the thought filled her with consuming heat, the fire blazing within her again.

He handled her so easily, like a doll, a creature of light and air, lifting her up and holding her by the arms as he kissed her and nuzzled her breasts and she arranged her legs around him. Her knees touched the cool leather of the seat on either side of his thighs, then her pussy made contact with the velvety head of his cock and she moaned, wiggling her hips back and forth to work the head of his cock into her slick folds. He held her up, not letting her get any closer until she groaned n frustration. She felt small and frail, a little girl in his big truck--Goldilocks alone with papa Bear--but she was ready for him. So ready for him.

"I believe you," he said as he held her poised on the tip of his cock. "I know you don't do this kind of thing and probably never have. I can tell. But you're in here with me now, Susan, and I need you to fuck me. I need you to be a whore for me: the hottest, sluttiest, piece of ass I've ever had. Can you do that, baby? Can you do it?"

His words thrilled her with their lewdness, and she felt the rush of goose bumps cover her arms and shoulders.

"Oh yes," she said. "Yes. Just do it. Make me do it."

He began to lower her and she felt herself stretch and spread around his invading stalk. Then he let go of her arms and gripped her ass and Susan was suddenly in charge of fucking him and taking him inside. Her head spun with lewd excitement.

"Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhh!"

He was huge and hard and he split her painfully, but the pain was just what she wanted, just perfect, the price of her pleasure. He was no longer supporting her and she took her weight on her thighs, flexing them to slow her descent and his tight, invasive entrance into her pussy. She grabbed the straps of his tank top and pulled his mouth to hers, kissing him hard as she used her leverage to prolong the delicious agony of his invasion of her body, trying to tell him with her sucking mouth and eager tongue what he was making her feel, and loving his low groans and growls and the way his fingers clawed at her naked ass, trying to force her down.

She was lubricating so much it felt like her pussy was melting, and she knew her juices were running down his shaft in an obscene display of need, but she loved this sudden, wicked sense of control she had now, doling out his pleasure and making him moan and gasp as she sunk down onto his prick, and she knew she'd better enjoy it while she could, because he wouldn't stand for it for long.

Sure enough, when she was still only half-ready, he thrust up impatiently into her, burying his cock to the hilt and making her break their kiss to sob. She was filled with him, packed with him, hurting with this beautiful pain. She gasped, leaning her forehead against his and giving herself over to the sensation of having his hard cock inside her. She'd never felt herself so totally fucked, so full of a man, so completely consumed by him.

It was the lewdness of it, the thrill of fucking this stranger in this deserted truck stop in the middle of nowhere. It was the night and the darkness, the loneliness and tension of her drive, the knowledge that she was no one going nowhere and so had nothing to lose: no pride, no dignity, no image to maintain and protect.

It was all these and more, and it hardly mattered now and she couldn't be bothered with it, not when she was kneeling over him with his big thick cock stuffed into her pussy, her blouse open and bra pulled down, nipples hard and painfully erect, and Mark slumped down beneath her pressing her down on his thick tool as he pushed it up inside of her. He stared up at her with eyes that glowed like coals in the lurid orange light of the dashboard. His chest and shoulders were already sheened with a thin film of fuck-sweat. The inside of the can already smelled of deep, close, sex.

"Pull your skirt up," he growled. "Hold it up. I want to see my cock going into you."

Susan groaned at the dirtiness of it, the raw carnality, but she took her skirt and pulled it up and held it over her stomach. She watched his eyes flick down to where she knew she was stretched in a tight ring around him, and she thrilled to the salacious leer she saw spreading across his face. He reached up and slid her blouse down her arms, exposing her bare shoulders. He took her breasts in his hands and found her nipples and teased them before he took them between his fingers and slowly, slowly began to pinch, increasing the pressure till Susan gasped and felt her pussy spasm on him in involuntary reflex.

Mark groaned. "Now fuck me, baby. Fuck me! Ride that hard cock and get me off."

She didn't need to be told. She rose up and felt the sweet suck of his cock leaving her, then pushed back down, filling herself again, grinding to rub her throbbing clit against his shaft. She knew she wasn't visible from outside the truck--or at least she thought so--but it was hard not to think that anyone walking by couldn't see in and see her as she began to move up and down, couldn't see her naked back with her good ivory blouse hanging off it like a garland as she pumped herself up and down on his prick, holding her skirt up so he could watch himself fucking her. It was hard to believe they couldn't hear the lewd, wet squishing sound of her pussy moving on him, sounds as primal and obscene as the hot, dirty pleasure she took from this crude and hungry fucking.

Mark moaned, sighed, and grunted with pleasure as she found her rhythm and began working herself off on his cock, using him with hot and shameless excitement, starving to feel him spurt his hot release into her famished pussy. He still held onto her nipples, and the jouncing of her tits as she bounced on him made his fingers tug salaciously at her breasts, each stab of pleasure-pain exploding like a little bomb in her pussy.

She didn't care. It was good; it was all so fucking good that she didn't care about the people or the pain or what he might think of her or anything else. Never even in her dreams had she imagined sex could feel like this, so deep and profound, so absolutely perfect, and all she wanted was to be the best piece of ass he'd ever known, to just stun him with how good she was, as if with Mark she could make up to all the men she'd used and neglected, teased and denied. It was time to redeem herself, so she worked. She worked, even as her muscles began to feel weak and watery and her body started trembling with intense, orgasmic overload.

"Oh! Oh! Oh God! Oh yes! Oh God yessss!" Her voice trailed off into a deep, soulful moan as suddenly her thighs gave out and would no longer support her and she fell shuddering against his chest.

Mark didn't miss a beat, and with one hand on her ass and the other behind her neck he deftly flipped them over so she was on her back with Mark between her legs, pushing back into her and making her squeal.

He pushed her knees up against her shoulders and fucked her hard, deep, and with brutal passion, the full length of his cock sliding in and out of her like a piston in its sleeve, faster and harder than she could have achieved through riding him, and stealing her breath away through the searing friction. She was going to cum. She knew it, and she knew she couldn't stop it, and she grasped at him, her mouth gaping as she tried to tell him. She wanted to tell him she was close, that she was going to cum from his fucking her, that no one had ever made her cum like this, that it was going to be shattering and she would have to scream, but she couldn't say anything, couldn't draw a breath. She could only lie there with her mouth agape and eyes closed tight as his big log sluiced in and out of her and he drove her to a place of no return.

"Oh god!" he cried hoarsely. "I'm cumming! I'm going to cum! Can't hold it, baby! Can't! Gonna shoot it in you, Susan! Gonna shoot..."

But she was already drowning in the rushing torrent of orgasm, of overwhelming pleasure and total surrender. She was flying, exploding, and yet thoroughly grounded and crushed into the present by Mark's relentless fucking and his furious cries as he throbbed inside her and began to spit hot searing waves of cum into her pussy, intense jets she felt as liquid fire splattering into her secret soul.

He fucked her as she came. He fucked her as her pussy began milking his cock with peristaltic spasms of her deep, autonomic muscles, and he ejaculated into her again and again, sobbing against her breasts. He fucked her as she soared on the gales of orgasm, and fucked her as she started to come down, his deflating but insistent cock sliding in and out on a slippery bed of his own seed as if he never wanted to stop.

He fucked her until she felt consciousness start to slip away from her, till everything was replaced by a warm, relaxed ecstasy that seemed to stretch on forever, like a dark, endless highway into the dark, endless night.

dr_mabeuse
dr_mabeuse
3,772 Followers