Truck Stop Fuckin'

Story Info
Threesome with his wife and a trucker.
1.9k words
3.95
83.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our crazy idea came to us while driving to see her grandparents a few states away. We stopped at a new truck stop and noticed a sign offering showers for truckers. After getting gas, we continued on to Florida. But, during the rest of our drive and especially during our celibate week at her grandparent's place, we plotted and schemed how we could make our threesome fantasy a reality at that truck stop.

Our excited anticipation grew and before long we were finally driving home. When we arrived at the same truck stop we found on the way down, I was so horny I was ready to screw my wife there even if we couldn't find a trucker to join us. We walked into the dining area and looked around. Carrie immediately pointed to a tall, somewhat muscular guy who looked a little like Howie Long.

We grabbed a table next to his after picking up something light to eat. I was nervous, but too horny to be bashful now.

"Hey, do you mind if I ask you a question?" I asked, interrupting his television watching.

I didn't wait long enough for him to answer, just long enough for him to look my way and notice my wife smiling at him. I asked, "You drive one of these big rigs, right?"

"Yeah."

"My wife's always wondered why you guys always turn your lights on and off when you see each other. Is there a secret code or something," I asked. "She's always had a thing for truckers, you know."

It turned out his name was J.T. He seemed happy as could be to explain how truckers make sure the lane is clear when another trucker turns on his turn signal. I think he would have been happy to talk about anything in the world if it meant talking to Carrie. She looked beautiful and she sure knew how to flirt when she wanted to. I had almost forgotten how good she was at it.

Like I said, I was too horny to be bashful, so I just laid it out for him. I figured the sooner he said yes or no was the sooner I was going to get to fuck my wife. Either way, I was going to take Carrie to the showers and finally get to come. It had been a long week!

I'm not sure who was more surprised when J.T. said, "Shit yeah," to my offer. J.T. made it clear that he wasn't into guys; he just wanted to fuck that "hot piece of ass wife" of mine. That was perfect by me. I couldn't wait to fuck my wife too.

As we walked to the showers I whispered to Carrie, "Are you alright with this? Do you remember our safe word?" She was and she did. I think Carrie was so nervous that she figured she had to jump right in before she changed her mind.

We swiftly found ourselves inside the one-person truck stop shower room. It was cramped with the three of us. Carrie was in between the two of us, pulling off her sweater and skirt to reveal her incredibly sexy underwear. Carrie must have been in the mood from the moment she woke up, judging by her sexy attire. Now half naked, her outfit matched perfectly -- white thigh-high stockings attached to a garter belt, a matching white pushup bra, and even a lacy white choker around her neck. She looked amazing!

She struck a pose, showing off her outfit before casting a mischievous look over her shoulder at me. Her shapely long legs looked so beautiful in those thigh-high stockings. The garter belt accented her incredible hips and waist. Her long blonde hair fell softly over the side over her matching bra. Her breasts looked even bigger than normal thanks to that push-up bra. Her cleavage must have been an unbelievable sight for J.T. to see. Carrie's back was to me, so I had the pleasure of seeing her perfect ass.

Carrie unbuckled J.T.'s belt and began swallowing his semi-erect cock. She was on her knees sucking his cock hard with every bob of her head. She let her lips pull his cock erect into her cockhungry mouth. It wasn't long before his cock completely filled her mouth.

Carrie looked up at him and moaned, "Mmmmm," with his now fully erect cock in her mouth.

"Damn she's good," J.T. exclaimed.

Carrie was in front of me, bent over, sucking this stranger's cock. Her beautiful ass was so inviting. Her white thigh-high stockings and garter presented her soft pink folds below her tanned ass like a picture in a frame. Her tits bounced up and down to the rhythm of her bobbing head.

My dick was rock hard by now and I was getting a little impatient. Starring at my wife's ass, I couldn't wait to get my dick into her waiting pussy. I week without sex was bad enough, but seeing this sexy sight was almost more than I could bare. I wanted to explode so badly.

J.T. grabbed Carrie's long blonde hair to completely control her wanton mouth. He didn't move. Instead, he pushed and pulled Carrie's head into the rhythm he wanted; maybe trying not to come right away. He was using my wife's mouth as his own little masturbatory fuck thing. At the moment, Carrie was nothing more than a warm mouth to be fucked.

"Ohhhh," he moaned as he face fucked Carrie's mouth.

His eyes opened as if catching himself making a mistake.

"I'm going to fuck your tight little pussy, now," J.T. announced.

J.T. released his grip so Carrie could position her pussy for his ready cock. She rolled on a condom before turning around to position her ass at J.T.'s cock.

"You're such a little slut, aren't you," he asked.

Carrie looked such the willing fuck toy as she turned around to position her moist pussy closer to his waiting cock.

I pulled off my jeans and Carrie grabbed my cock before I could pull them past my knees. She bent forward and wrapped her warm mouth on my cock. I was ready to explode before her lips even touched the head of my waiting cock.

Her tongue licked the head of my dick before she completely engulfed my waiting member into her wet, warm mouth. She liked to tease my prick with her lips and the tip of her tongue just to make we want her that much more.

Slap! From out of nowhere I heard J.T.'s hand crash onto Carrie's tight ass. I was surprised, but not concerned. I could handle things if the situation got out of control, but I didn't know how Carrie would react. J.T. left a light red handprint on Carrie's soft white ass check.

Slap! Now her other ass cheek was going to be rosy red, too.

"You're a dirty slut, aren't you," he asked?

"Uh huh," she said, agreeing with him while my cock filled her mouth.

Carrie was working the shaft of my penis with one hand while licking and gently sucking by balls into her mouth. She was such an expert cocksucker.

It seemed like J.T. couldn't wait any longer. He was grabbing Carrie's hips with both hands, holding on tight. He thrust in and out of her wet pussy going all the way in and nearly all the way out on each stroke. Faster and faster he was uncontrollably fucking Carrie's pussy.

"Thwap, thwap, thwap," his balls made a distinctive sound as they slapped up against her skin.

"Fucking whore," he yelled as though he had Turret's.

I was a little startled by J.T.'s shouting; worried someone would barge into the tiny shower room thinking there was something going wrong. Another slap of her ass cheek, as he was furiously, almost uncontrollably straining to jerk out his orgasm. He was pushing to come as fast as he could, as if ever second were costing him a hundred bucks.

He grunted a little before slapping her other ass cheek, this time leaving a fresh light red handprint. My cock softens slightly with my concern for Carrie's reddening ass cheek. I couldn't help but to be a little unnerved by this stranger, now angrily fucking my beautiful wife.

I looked at Carrie, but she didn't seem to mind. I was relying on our safe word to know if she was all right with J.T.'s forceful fucking and ass slapping.

With a frustrated grunt, J.T. pulls out of Carrie's pussy and yanked off the condom. Hand-pumping his cock feverishly, he unloaded a few waves of milky come onto Carrie's bare back.

He staggered backward and leaned against the wall only briefly before pulling on his clothes and darting out the door. Momentarily stunned, J.T. raced out the door as though he was afraid of getting caught.

I don't know what I was expecting, but I it wasn't that. I wasn't sure how my wife would take this aggressive pussy pounding followed by such an abrupt end. I lifted her head to see how she was doing. I think we were both a little surprised. As she stood up straight, some of J.T.'s come rolled down her back. Almost instinctively, I grabbed a towel and cleaned her off.

We kissed and smiled at one another, although we were both a little shell-shocked by the abrupt ending to our long-planned sexual adventure.

Carrie got dressed as I finished cleaning her come drenched and still reddened ass cheeks. I didn't think it was a good moment to ask her to finish sucking me off, so I got dressed before we headed back to the dinning area.

"Are you alright," I asked?

"Yeah," she said hesitantly. "God damn that saw somethin', huh?"

"Um, yeah. That was something, alright," I said. "You sure you're alright?"

"Yeah," Carrie said slyly as we sat down at the same table in the truck stop dining room again. Neither of us even saw where J.T. went.

"That was pretty damn awesome," she said with a smile. "Thank you."

Carrie began reliving the encounter we had both just experienced. She had the same initial reaction of concern that I had when J.T. slapped her ass.

"It stung at first, but it felt great after a while," she said. "My ass still feels hot."

It wasn't long before Carrie started getting excited remembering the deep thrusting and hard ass slapping she'd just experienced. She got so excited as she mentally walked through every thrust of his cock while she sucked my dick.

"I can't believe I really had two dicks at the same time," she said. "I never thought I would have ever had two cocks in me at the same time."

"Well, not really 'in' you," I said.

"Tag teaming two guys at once is pretty much the same thing," Carrie said.

"It was great; don't get me wrong," I said. "But, having two cocks inside you at the same time is a little different then sucking me off while getting fucked doggie style."

She shot me a look that said, "Give me a break."

"Besides, I never got a chance to come," I said.

As if on cue, a big redneck looking guy walked over to our table. He was wearing a baseball cap with a confederate flag on the front and, no kidding, overalls.

This story continues...