Truck Stop Smother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beastboy42
beastboy42
105 Followers

"Now," she said as she pushed harder on his shoulders. "Eat me and make me cum or else."

John knew he had to do it. It would be bad enough to be fired for spying on her, but he didn't want to imagine the humiliation he'd be subjected to if his co-workers found out about the panties. He took a deep breath and moved down her sweaty body.

When he was on his knees at the edge of the berth she raised her legs. The stench of her pussy assaulted him. Never in his life had he encountered such a strong musk between a woman's legs. Some of the women were pretty musky when he went down on them, but nothing like this. He'd always enjoyed the slight, sexy scent of a woman's natural juices. What he was getting now, though, was the combination of her juices, sweat, old urine, and his own cum. He looked at her crotch. Her panties had slipped back over to cover her wet slit when he pulled out of her. He noticed that the wet spot was now much larger.

"Kiss my panties, panty-boy," she said. She pulled her knees back, offering her wet, smelly crotch to him. "You like panties, so kiss mine." She reached down and used his hair to pull his face against the wet crotch of her panties. The smell was even stronger when he got that close to her. He could taste her even before he licked the wet spot as the smells went into his lungs.

"Yeah, that's it," she moaned. "Use that tongue to get me off. Lick that cum bucket of mine!" John licked, hoping she would cum before she pulled the panties to the side. At least by licking her through the nasty panties he ran little risk of getting his own cum in his mouth. He knew just how to lick her. Some of the older women he'd licked had taught him how to be an expert cunt-licker. He searched for and found the little nub of her clit through her panties, and licked hard. He was away from the hole, away from some of the smell, away from his own cum. And she was bucking her hips, pushing her clit up against his tongue. He licked harder and faster, hoping to make her cum without taking her panties off. But he wasn't to be so lucky.

"Okay, that's enough foreplay," she said breathlessly. "You really know how to lick a pussy! Let's see what you can do without the panties there!" She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the panties as she raised her ass. "Take them off of me!"

John reluctantly pulled the panties down her hairy legs. She put her feet together near his face to let him take them off of her, then shoved her feet in his face. Another strong smell, but not as strong as the one under her arms or between her legs. He was surprised that she had dainty, even pretty feet.

"Kiss them," she ordered. He did. That satisfied her, for now. She spread her legs again, pulling her knees up near her chest. "Now make me cum, panty-boy!"

John slowly leaned in, dreading what he was about to do, what he knew he had to do. His tongue found her clit again, and he found that the smell wasn't much stronger without the panties. In fact, it might have even been a little better. The panties had held a lot of the sweat and old urine, and now they were on the floor. He sucked her clit into his mouth. He worked hard to make her cum hard and fast. He knew the sooner he made her cum, the sooner he could get out of this semi and get some fresh air!

John was good at it. He took her to the edge very quickly. Her hairy legs were over his shoulders, and her hands were on his head, pulling his mouth down hard on her growing clit. Her hips were bucking, grinding her smelly greasy pussy against his chin. She was moaning, groaning, cursing.

"Oh, yeah, panty-boy, eat that cum-bucket," she moaned. "Oh, you're good! You're going to make me cum so good!"

And then it hit her. The orgasm she had been so close to twice today finally arrived. Her thighs tensed on the sides of his head, compressing his face deep into her hairy snatch. She raised her ass off the berth and forced his mouth further down to cover her cum-filled hole.

"Oh, shit, shit, shit, that's so good!" moaned. "Tongue-fuck me, panty-boy!"

He had no choice. He shoved his tongue into her spasming hole. Marie flexed her inner muscles as the orgasm peaked. John tried to pull away when he felt the first gush of warm liquid fill his mouth, but her thighs had his head locked in place. The orgasmic juices squirted out of her with such force he thought she was pissing at first. So much filled his mouth that he had to swallow to keep from choking on it. He knew it wasn't just her own oily juices but his own cum he was swallowing. He'd tasted the gush of a woman cumming many times, and this was a new, different taste. He was, he knew, doing something, swallowing something that he had always been sure would make him physically ill to swallow.

It was only as he swallowed the second time, again to keep from choking, that he realized, in amazement, that he was cumming, too! His cock had gotten fully hard and, without being touched, had spewed his second load of cum in the panties he was wearing! He fell back gasping for breath when Marie finally relaxed her massive thighs.

When she had caught her breath she looked down at him and smiled. "Come on up here and kiss me, panty-boy," she said. "That was great!"

John struggled to his feet, gasping and out of breath, he leaned over her, careful to keep the crotch of the panties away from her body. He didn't want her to know he'd gotten so excited licking her smelly pussy that he'd actually had an orgasm, too! But he let her pull his face to hers, and let her kiss him on the lips.

"Whew! I was pretty ripe down there, wasn't I?" she laughed. "I hope you didn't mind too much."

"It was okay, ma'am," he said sheepishly.

"Do you think you can get hard again?" she asked, and before he could stop her she reached down to fondle his cock. "Oh, my, the girlie-boy really likes to eat my stinky cunt, doesn't he?" she laughed, watching his face burn with embarrassment. "Or was it the taste of your cum that got you going?"

John tried to pull away from her, but she used one strong arm to keep his head close to her. His nose was once again buried in her hairy, musky armpit as she reached inside his panties and smeared the cum around. She pulled her hand out and released her grip on his head slightly. She grabbed his hair to hold his head still and rubbed her cum-coated fingers across his lips.

"Taste it," she said quietly. "Lick your cum off of my fingers." She pushed them harder against his lips, until he opened his mouth and let her insert them. Again he could taste the salty flavor of male sperm. He didn't try to back away from her. "Oh, yeah, the little girlie-boy likes to taste cum," she giggled. "Maybe you need to take those panties off and lick them clean."

John didn't respond to her. The thought of licking his own cum out of the panties repulsed him, but the thought of her making him do it excited him. She reached down and shoved her hand back inside the panties, and laughed out loud when she felt that his cock was returning to a state of readiness.

"Oh, yeah! That does get you going, doesn't it?" She again coated her fingers with his cum and put them to his lips. This time he just opened his mouth and let her push them in. "Take them off," she ordered. "I want to watch you lick them and get hard. Then, if you're lucky, I'll let you fuck me again."

John slowly pushed the wet panties down his legs. He stood in front of her, naked, his cock semi-hard, wondering what she wanted him to do.

"Turn them inside out and lick them," she told him. "Let me see you with cum on your tongue!" He could tell she was getting excited by their little game. Her words were coming faster, her voice a bit breathless. He looked for and found a big glob of white cum on the inside of the pink panties. He stuck his tongue out and licked it, embarrassed by his awareness that his cock was slowly growing to full hardness. He showed her his tongue. "Now swallow it," she ordered, and he did. By this time his cock was fully hard and ready. "Good girl," she sighed. "Now, come fuck me again!"

This time there was no hesitation. John fell on top of her and shoved his cock into her. Heat and greasy oily wetness enveloped his cock. He could even feel the wetness coating his balls as they slapped against her ass. This time he lasted longer. Two quick orgasms tempered his level of excitement. Marie wrapped her muscled hairy legs around his ass again, and this time the feeling of the course hair on his bare ass cheeks excited him, reminded him that the woman he was fucking was a nasty, smelly, horny slut, and he was loving every moment of it. He pounded his cock into her until she cried out.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's what I needed!" she moaned. "Oh, yes, panty-boy, fuck me hard! I'm going to cum all over your cock!" He once more felt her thighs tighten around his ass and squeeze, felt her pussy muscles clench and relax in rapid succession. He was close to cumming for the third time in less than an hour! When he was finally ready, he did something that surprised them both. He pushed her arms over her head and buried his face in her sweating, hairy armpit. As he inhaled the sour musk his whole body tensed and trembled as what little cum he had left shot into Marie's still clenching pussy. Then he collapsed on top of her, his sweat mingling with hers, his face still in her stinky armpit, his cock softening inside her.

"You made another mess," she said when she could breathe well enough to talk. "You need to clean up after yourself."

John knew what she meant. He knew what she wanted. Only this time he wanted it, too. He pulled his soft, sloppy cock out of her and slowly slid down her body, licking, tasting her sweaty skin. When his head was between her legs she pulled her knees back, opening herself to him.

John looked at her. The thick hair lining her pussy was matted with juices. Even the dark hair that ringed her asshole was wet. He decided he'd start there and work his way up. As he lowered his face, tongue extended, he inhaled the scent of her musty, sweaty ass and her dirty, well-used pussy, and wondered if he would ever enjoy the scent of a clean woman again.

beastboy42
beastboy42
105 Followers
12