Trucker Offered to Help

Story Info
Truck Driver offered to help me out!
3.2k words
4.12
29.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened last week.

I had a last minute meeting cancelled on Tuesday night whilst in Newport, Wales, at 6pm, so my manager said I could head back up north a day early. Hummm, what I could say?

So I headed back and decided 'Sod it...I'm going to enjoy this!' and drove dressed. So I pulled over in a lay-by between Monmouth and Ross, I got my clothes out of the boot and decided to go for it. So I stripped off my top half first as no one was in the lay-by, so I put on bra and then a loose-fitted dress top. I then stripped off my trousers, boxers and socks. Now a car pulled in, but I didn't care. I put on my seamed stockings, suspenders, French satin knickers, and brown knee boots. I pulled my dress skirt down, but I've recently bought a leather skirt, so slipped that on. Wow, it felt great!

The person in the car was now smoking a cigarette with his window down, but was about 20yds away. It was also very dark, so I slipped on my bobbed brunette wig, brushed it out nicely so it was shining, applied foundation - loads of it, and blusher, then my favourite bright red lipstick with lipgloss. Wow, I thought I looked okay!

Now for the fun! I thought 'I'll check my seams', so I got out the car, still only me and my one friend. They looked okay! So now for the drive towards Birmingham.

On way up the M50, it felt so sexy to be driving like this. I loved going by the big trucks, but they couldn't see as it was dark (shame), but I knew that the M5 to Birmingham was a lit up motorway. then I thought 'I wish I'd emailed you', I also thought 'Why don't I take some more piccys?' as it's early, it will be quiet. There is the lay-by I'd taken my last ones on this route, so I pulled off just before the M5 and headed to the lay-by.

The lay-by on my right was empty, and the lay-by on my left had a couple of trucks in, so I pulled into the empty lay-by - this is the one in my piccys with the wooden walk-over bridge and stile. I checked my makeup and stockings, then got my camera, and one last look to see no one was around and got out. I walked onto the wooden walk-over and set my camera on timer and took first picky. Blimey, it doesn't half illuminate me when the flash goes off! Now the little bridge is right by the road, so I was worried that the flash might alert passing motorists, so I only took a couple more - 1 really good one of me from behind, showing my seams and stocking tops and a hint of panties.

I then sat back in my car, but I did leave a pair of old panties on the bridge for passersby. I wanted more fun and more piccys! There is a wood over bridge, but my concern was that there was only one way in and one way out from the narrow little bridge. I thought as no one was about, I could just venture a bit further, so I took my phone with its torch on and went over the bridge again, past my panties placed on the stile, and into the wood. As soon as I did, a car, I thought, pulled in the lay-by, so I paused, waited, heard nothing and assumed all was ok. I was wrong, as I heard a car door open. I headed back to the bridge just as a man was approaching the bridge. We both paused. I then stepped onto the bridge, and as you can see, it's very narrow. The man had stopped the other end.

I walked onto the bridge and paused, as gentleman had not moved and was looking at me. He then stepped onto the bridge and said something. I couldn't hear, so he came within 2ft of me and said "You look lovely!"

I said "Thank you!" very nervously. I tried to go by him, but there wasn't really room.

He said "Don't rush off...let me have a little feel!" so I stupidly stopped. He now put both his hands on my bottom as it was facing him, one hand immediately went under my leather skirt. "Wow..." he said, "...stockings! So fucking sexy!"

His other hand was now around the front, rubbing my panties, and he could feel my dick and it was getting very hard. I then realised his other hand was actually wanking himself off with it. With that, I noticed another man by the bridge watching.

"Oh heck..." I said, "...I'm really sorry...I must go...this is too much!"

He let me go by him.

The other man stood back as I climbed over the stile and said "Don't go...you look so sexy! We can have a little play and fun!?"

I said "Thank you, but I'm too nervous!"

My car was right there, and I was so glad to sit in it.

Both men were stood there watching me, and obviously the light came on when I sat in car, illuminating me and all my lingerie on passenger seat. Then one chap came up to the passenger window and tapped on it, I lowered the window,

"Don't rush off...you look so sexy!"

I thanked him, but repeated how nervous I was.

The other chap had joined him now. "You look and feel so sexy, love! Please come back out and let me have another feel!"

The other chap said "My turn this time surely!?"

I said "I can't...it's too scary!"

The first chap said "You felt like you were enjoying it, as you were getting hard, and you have a lovely size cock!"

"Thank you! I'd love to come and stand on the bridge and let you both feel me, but I'm frightened somebody else will come!"

"They won't! we will stop if they do, and you can go!"

The second Man said "This chap can stand behind you and protect you, whilst also feeling your sexy little arse and stockings and panties, and I'll stand in front of you and feel you up and also let you play with my now rock hard cock!"

"Wow...I really would love to, but I'm too nervous...I need to go!"

I started the car and drove off and turned into a little side road. After about 150yds there was a quiet pull in, so I pulled over and stopped to get my breath back. After a few minutes, I needed a wee, and it was very quiet, and opposite to where I parked there was a gap between the hedges, so I got out of the car, locked up, and walked between the gap with the torch on my phone shining the way. Wow, through the gap was a huge grassland area! I quickly went to my left and squatted for a wee. As I did, a car came down the track. When it got level with my car, it stopped, Blimey, my heart was racing! I stopped what I was doing and waited. The car pulled off, but I was too nervous to continue, so quickly pulled my knickers back up, straightened my leather skirt and headed back to my car - just in time as well, as the car was now coming back! It again stopped alongside me. I didn't look their way and just hoped that they would drive off, which they did after about 20/30 seconds, but it felt like an age.

I tried to compose myself, but I was also so excited and still desperate for a wee. I also remembered an admirer asking on here if I could take a piccy of myself having a wee, with me squatted and my knickers around my knees, as I had been caught out doing this in one of my previous stories! I was tempted to get back out, the only thing with this place is that it looked like 1 way in, and the same way out, so I thought 'No, I'll go to the lay-by opposite the one I was in earlier, as long as it's quiet and it's still relatively early'.

I turned right at the end of the road and drove past my previous stop-off in my left, and the big lay-by on my right was very quiet except or 1 big truck halfway down with curtains pulled round, so I pulled in infront of this truck, but reversed back a bit. I turned my lights off and there was no movement from the truck cab, which was great, so I grabbed my camera and phone and opened the car door. Again, lights coming on illuminating me!

I quickly stepped out, locked the car, and stood by the car waiting to check there was no movement from the trucker. When I felt it was quiet, I put my camera torch on and headed into the woodland area. I followed the path to about 10yds in and found a little secluded area, where I quickly squatted down and pulled my knickers down and started to wee. Once I had finished, it was still very quiet which was great, so I held my camera out and took a picky. The flash did illuminate me, but with the passing headlights, I felt pretty safe, so I took a few more. But what I really needed was to be able to use the timer, but there was nowhere I could place my camera! I thought I'd taken enough and stood up, pulled by knickers up and straightened my skirt - it felt so sexy!

As I got back to near my car, I heard a voice calling out. I stopped listened and I heard a voice asking "Could you come here for a second please?" it was from the direction of the truck. I hesitated and again they called out, "Please...I only want to ask you something...it won't take a minute!"

As no one else about, I thought about what to do, when I realised I was walking towards his passenger door.

As I stood next to the door I looked up, but couldn't see anyone. The truck driver said something I still couldn't hear because of passing vehicles. He then leant out the window and said "Why don't you sit in here in the warm for a second, just for a chat?"

I replied "I'm not sure that would be a good idea!"

With that, the door opened, and again a little side light came on. He said "Come on, just a chat for 5 minutes please?"

Again I found myself stepping up into his cab. It was very dark, but no seat, so I stopped. He pulled door shut as I leant with my back to his windscreen. He seemed to be sat on his bunk. He said "Wow, you look great! Were you in there with someone?"

I said "No! It's very dark...could we have a light on please?"

He then seemed to stretch behind him and flicked a switch.

"Oh my goodness...you're naked!" I said.

He said "You look very very sexy! What were you doing in the woods?"

So I told him about the piccys. He asked if he could have a look. I said "Sure...you can tell me what you think!"

So he patted the bunk next to him and said "Please sit down!"

So I did, and started to show him the piccys. He asked who took them, and I explained they were on a timer. His left hand was now on my stockinged thigh, whilst his other hand was wanking himself. He asked if I minded if he lied down. He then stretched out behind me fully exposed and rubbing his shaved dick. I was mesmerised and have always wanted a scenario like this, so as I could play with a stranger's hard cock and maybe even lick it and suck it, giving a blow job, but now I could I was too nervous.

He said "Why don't you take your lovely leather skirt off?"

I stood up almost transfixed on watching him wanking his cock. I stepped out of my skirt and he said "Wow! I love suspenders and stockings, and you look extremely big and hard down there!"

With that, he leant forward and started rubbing the front of my panties. He was right, I was extremely hard and enjoying it! He tried to take my satin knickers down, but I stopped him. I found myself pushing him back down and reaching for his cock. I rubbed his tummy and with my right hand, felt his cock. He leant back and sighed. I knelt down now with his cock in my one hand and my lips only inches away from it.

He asked me politely to 'kiss it', so I did.

I couldn't believe it! I wanted to do more, but started to panic. I said to him "Could I go and get some poppers from my car to get me really excited?" I didn't have any, but needed to go as I was so nervous.

He was great, and said "Yeah, sure...I'll wait here for you!"

So I picked up my skirt and found the door handle and made my way down the steps and over to my car.

I sat there for about 10 seconds and decided to drive off. I went up to the roundabout and then came back and parked up quietly between 2 vehicles, behind the lorry and in front of another one, where this truck had curtains shut and lights off. I sat there in complete amazement at what I had just done. I was amazed I'd been so brave, whilst on other hand gutted I didn't go further, as he was a real nice man and he was completely naked.

Anyway, I must have sat there for 10 minutes in a daze when I felt horny again, so I put on interior light. I still loved the way I looked in my short dress, I hadn't put my leather skirt back on, my dress was free flowing and thigh high. I wanted to stroll around the car again as I love the feeling of the breeze blowing up my skirt and around my stocking tops. I checked my makeup again and brushed my hair. I checked - all quiet outside and stepped out. Again, my interior light comes on, alerting everyone that I'm about to step out. Anyway, I walked around my car and stood between my car and the lorry behind me. I was tempted to walk up the side of the lorry in front and see if my trucker was still interested, but thought better of it.

I had only been stood there a few minutes, by my passenger door, when the truck behind's interior light came on and there was a man stood bare-chested, and I assumed naked waist down, but couldn't quite see. He was I thought looking at me. I stared back and he openly started what I can only assume was wanking, but as I couldn't see below his belly button, I didn't know for sure. It was great! He continued to do this whilst I found myself starting to lift my dress and expose my stockings, suspenders and knickers, and caressing the front of them. I was still by the passenger door, cars were still going by and their lights were illuminating the truck and my car, but my truck friend was ok as his curtains were half drawn and I was by the passenger side, but it was very exciting! He then seemed to be speeding up to what I can only assume a climax and then he stopped! I panicked, then as he turned the light off; I quickly walked back around to my driver's door and jumped in.

That was great!

After I got my breath back and was still extremely excited, I heard a noise as I'd got my window down a touch. A door opened. I looked behind and the trucker was getting out of his cab.

'Oh my days! Had he seen me? Was I in trouble?'

He shut his door and walked across to the back of my car and stopped by the side of his truck. I was so curious, I looked over my shoulder and he looked to be having a wee and staring towards me, then I found myself opening the car door. I stepped out, shut the door and walked around the back of the car. My heart was pounding! My truck driver was, I think, playing with himself, but facing away from me. I stood at the back of my car, facing my car, and he was literally only 4ft away - it was exhilarating! And when a car came by, the lights shone on us, but only for a couple of seconds as we were between two vehicles. I sensed that he was now facing me. I glanced over my shoulder and he was right behind me. Don't ask me why, but I leant on to the boot of my car, arching my back, but keeping my legs straight. Next, his hands were on my bottom and stroking it, whilst also rubbing my stockings. I felt him lift my dress and feel my knickers as well. He tried to ease them down, but I stopped him. I reached through my legs, and wow, I felt his hot hard cock! It was lovely! I caressed it while he moaned and started humping me, while I rubbed his cock against my panties - it was lovely! Car lights were still illuminating us briefly. He said he was cumming, so I stopped and found myself turning around and going onto my knees in front of him. This was the first time I'd seen how big and lovely his cock was! He was wanking it furiously right in front of my sexily made-up face. He wiped it against my lips - it was lovely! He did this a couple of times, and now I took over and was wanking him. It was lovely!

He moved my hands and said "Let me do it, as I want to spunk all over your bright red lips!"

I now found myself opening my mouth and licking his cock, which tasted lovely and wet, then all of a sudden I put my mouth over the end, and in - only for a second. Wow, that was good! I was oblivious to the car lights and to anyone who may be watching or not.

He said "I'm Cumming!"

I opened my mouth again, and in it went all sloppily. He pulled it out and came all over me. The first I knew was that I felt warm spurts hit my eyes, nose, and all over my face. It was sensational!

He then wiped it on my lips and said "Thanks love...that was great!" He then walked off.

There I was, still on my knees, with my stockings, suspenders and knickers on show, and my face covered in spunk! I stood up and casually walked to my car and got in.

I sat there in amazement; I stared at the car and thought 'that's enough for tonight'. As I pulled off, the truck driver flashed his lights at me from behind.

Wow, what an evening, and I can guarantee All 100% true. I would love it if either truck driver actually read this. xx