Trucker Ride Along

Story Info
Adventurous Wife goes on a trip with our trucker friend.
13.7k words
4.31
42.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pcarst
pcarst
34 Followers

This is a follow-up to our Family Friend story about the relationship between my wife (Cindy), me (Paul), and our friend David. We have known David for a very long time and have had many enjoyable times together. He has spent many hours in our backyard hot tub and nudity between us is common. Lately, Cindy has taken a shine to him beyond just friendship. It started one evening after relaxing in the hot tub when he was staying over in our guest room. After we made love, Cindy went in to check on him and ended up holding him tight while he had a powerful orgasm, leaving his load between them. They fell asleep with their arms wrapped around each other and she did not come back to my bed until early in the morning. Another time, she drove up to his home to help him paint a room and ended up staying the night. With my blessing, they had sex together for the first time. It was just sex with a good friend and our relationship is all the stronger from letting her have her freedom. The last time we saw David, the three of us had made a long weekend car trip to San Francisco. We had a terrific time and Cindy was just beaming. She was flirting so much with David that I told her she should be his for the weekend so they could fully enjoy their brief time together. From that moment forward, Cindy and David were inseparable and giggly like first loves. We shared a hotel room and it was amazing watching them enjoying their passion when she left my bed to join him on his. I woke the next morning to hearing the sounds of them sharing the shower, and each other. It was a nice weekend but it was several years before we were to see David again.

Our friend David was in town to pick up a new load. He is a long distance truck driver and we never know where he might find himself. This load was to go up to Denver but was delayed so it wasn't going to be ready until early the next morning. David was able to borrow a car to drive from the truck stop over to our home on the other side of town and spend a few hours with me (Paul) and my wife Cindy.


We really did not have much notice when David called but Cindy always looks forward to any time she can spend with our longtime family friend. We frantically dashed around the house picking things up and running the sweeper and were able to get things pretty acceptable for company. Cindy ran off to get a quick shower and I just had opened a fresh cold beer when the doorbell rang. Our old friend had arrived! I shouted back to Cindy that David was here and she said she would be out in a minute. Opening the door, I was greeted with a smile and a cold six pack!


David came in and gave me a big man-hug. We put the beer in the fridge and went out on the back porch to catch up. It had actually been a couple of years since we made our trip to San Francisco but we have kept in touch whenever we could. The life of a trucker is not easy and can be long and monotonous. He is highly skilled though so he is pretty much in constant demand and rarely lacks for a load at either end of his trips. David told me some of the stories with weather, including some pretty bad snowstorms, and also a time or two when he was able to help a stranded motorist. He told me about a car on I-40 who blew a tire ahead of him and he stopped to help. The lady driver was very obviously shaken but everything except the tire was fine. Unfortunately the spare had not been replaced from a previous flat so the best option was to get to the next town for service. She locked her car and climbed up into the cab. She was pretty impressed with the cabin and they enjoyed some good conversation for the hour or so it took to get to a service station. Once there, they were able to arrange for a tow truck and she felt much better. He needed to get going but she came over and gave him a big kiss. Not just a thank you kiss, but a "if we had time, I would really like to thank you as she grabbed my package" kiss. Very nice but it reminded him that he was once again going back out on the lonely road.

"Hey David" said Cindy as she came out. She was wearing a thin yellow sundress and some cute medium heeled sandals. She had fixed her hair and makeup so she looked pretty damn good. David stood up and Cindy ran over to him to give him a big kiss and hug. David held her tight and obviously enjoyed the attention. I was about to tell them to get a room, but then figured they would take me up on it and I would be left holding the beer. Finally, they broke for some breath and sat down together on the couch. Obviously flushed, Cindy rested her head on his shoulder and was rubbing her hand over his chest while David leaned back with a big smile on his face. I suggested that we refresh the beer, call for a pizza and catch each other up.

We talked for hours and all too soon, David said he had to get ready to get back on the road. The stories of his travels were interesting and Cindy started calling him her Cowboy and that it was so cool to be going to all those different places. David said she would get bored very quickly. Cindy challenged and said she would do just fine. She even said that he couldn't handle having a woman around so close. She then looked over at David and said, "Try me".

David asked her if she had any plans for the next week or so. Then he looked over at me and asked if it would be ok to borrow my wife for a trip and let her experience a bit of the road life. I said that it sounded like fun and would give us many stories. "OK, then it is settled. Cindy can come along and I will arrange for a load back here sometime in the next week or two. I can't say where we go in that time since is up to my loads but I am sure we will be putting many miles on." Cindy screamed her acceptance and ran off to pack some clothes. Her adventure was about to begin!

David asked if he could grab a quick shower since it would be a nice break from using the truck stop facilities. I gave him a fresh towel and pointed him to the guest bathroom. I then went into the bedroom to see how Cindy was doing. Out on the bed was our big suitcase and tons of clothes. Just like a chick to bring everything she could think of! I reminded her that there was very limited space in the truck cabin and that she really didn't need all that stuff. She looked back at me and admitted that the heels were probably a bit much! She then came over and gave me a big kiss and hug. "You OK with this?" asked Cindy. "You know we are probably going to have sex. It's completely different than making love with you but I really do love feeling his body next to mine". I told her that our relationship had grown even stronger after giving her the freedom to be with David. There is nothing sexier than a woman who enjoys her sexuality. I looked forward to her having a great time and to come back to me all glowing. Cindy kissed me again and then kissed all down my body. She had me sit back on the bed as she pulled down my slacks. My cock was already hard and was making a serious bulge in my boxers. She reached in to pull me out and ran her tongue all the way up from the balls to the head. Licking all around, she then plummeted my cock deep into the back recesses of her warm mouth. As she moved up and down, I sat back and enjoyed the pending release. She gives wonderful head so it wasn't long before I felt the familiar rise of cum and I exploded with several strong bursts. Cindy pulled back until she had only my head in her mouth and frantically worked to swallow my entire load. Once I calmed down, she licked around to make sure she got it all and then came up and rested her head on my chest. I knew we didn't have much time but it was nice to feel us together for a bit longer.

"Hey Cindy, you about ready?" we heard David call out. "Just about", she replied. I found a smaller bag and we quickly narrowed down her clothes to some shirts, short skirts, and some pretty panties. She picked some reasonable shoes and she was ready.

The Truck

I was so excited. I felt bad leaving Paul behind but our love is strong and he gains the benefit when I come home horny for our lovemaking. Besides, he said he was going to be very busy for the next week or two with a work project anyway. Paul and I had hugged and kissed goodbye before he walked us out to David's car. My bag was tossed in the back seat and my husband reached out to David and gave him a hug as well. David promised Paul that he would take good care of me and would bring me home safely. With that, we got in the car and took off for the truck stop. While we were going across town, David gave me some information on how a trucker works. He can only drive 11 hours max before he has to take a break. He has to rest for least 10 hours before he can drive again. He also has limits on how much he can drive in a week so we will definitely not always be moving. Other than getting some sleep, what he does during his downtime is up to us. Since I will not be driving, it will be my job to keep us entertained and help the miles melt away. The truck has a really nice sleeper cab with a full size bed, a small refrigerator, TV, Microwave, closet, and a mini-sink. There is a small portable toilet but David said he really only uses it for emergencies. It is easy to pass from the seats to the back so I could ride anywhere I felt comfortable. Showers are available at truck stops as are laundry facilities and often some pretty good food. He tries to pick up groceries at Walmart or anywhere where he can park his big truck. If not, then the truck stop has most of what he needs, just at a higher price. With that, we arrived at the truck stop.

David has a 5 year old white Peterbilt tractor that he has kept in very good condition. We parked the car and walked over to where the truck was all set to go. He had fueled up when he got there so he was just waiting on the load to be ready. David unlocked the door and showed me where to put my feet to climb up into the seat. As I pulled myself up, I looked back down at David who had a silly little grin on his face. Whoops, he found my surprise. I still had on my yellow sundress and he just found out that I was not wearing anything under it. "Silly boy", I told him. "You are not supposed to be looking up a ladies dress." Of course, I was doing nothing to move or adjust my dress. I apologized for forgetting underwear and said that I could put some on if he wanted me to. He chuckled and said that I was just fine and he wanted me to be comfortable. He tossed up my bag and said that we needed to get going. I scrambled over to the passenger seat and put my bag back in the cabin. David swung up into the driver's seat and started up the big engine. He let it warm up a few minutes and then pulled out to get the trailer. Hitching did not take long (he had done that thousands of times), paperwork was filed, and then we were on our way to Denver, about 10 hours away. I was so excited but sat back in the seat to enjoy the view from higher than I had ever been. I was also quite amazed at all the instruments on his dash. It all looked so complicated but David did give me a quick tour of the main items including the two large sticks coming up from the floor. I guess you don't put this thing in Drive and let it figure out the gears!

We stopped every 3 hours or so to stretch our legs, get some lunch and use the restroom. The ride was actually really smooth but I quickly found that the low vibration of the engine was also very enjoyable and kept me a bit damp. It makes me wonder why there are not more female truck drivers! David was pretty much all business though. Our conversation was great and he told me many stories of being on the road but I could tell that nothing took his attention off the road. Safety is very important to him and something that he would never compromise so I tried not to be too distracting. Right on time, we pulled into the terminal in Denver and dropped our trailer. David effortlessly maneuvered the tractor over to the lot where he was allowed to park and rest. He left the engine running to keep the cab comfortable and we got out and went across the lot to get some dinner. An hour later, after some pretty awesome fish and chips, we were headed back to the tractor. David opened the door but before I climbed up, I turned around and looked in his eyes. "I really am having a fantastic time and I am so glad you invited me on this trip. It is awesome to see the world from a different perspective and I look forward to what is ahead. One thing I am also really excited about is your cock and have been thinking about it all day. Right now, I just want to climb up in that truck and fuck you silly." David looked at me and chuckled. "Well, I guess you had better get that cute little butt up there because I have been thinking of you ever since I found out you weren't wearing anything under that dress."

We climbed back into the cabin and fell down on the bed. David held me tight and we had a deep kiss. I reached over and started unbuttoning his shirt and pushed him back on the bed. Reaching for his buckle, I unsnapped his pants and drew down his zipper. Wow he was hard! I had to actually pull his boxers from around his lovely cock as it was pressing up so strongly. His cock was leaking pre-cum profusely so I immediately ran my tongue around the head, gathering all I could taste. It took both hands to wrap around his shaft as I directed the head deep into my mouth. Oh, so powerful it felt, and so tasty! I sucked and licked and moved my mouth up and down his cock as David sat back and tried to hold back. Not happening on my watch! I had last tasted David a few years ago on our trip to San Francisco so was anxious to have him fill me again. I didn't have long to wait as I felt David tense up and raise his hips. "Aaahh", David yelled out and shots of hot cum hit the back of my mouth. I backed out a bit and frantically swallowed all that I could. I did have to breath so I missed the last spurt which went across my lips and cheek. As I gathered these leftover portions with my finger, I looked up at David and smiled.

"Come here, girl", said David. David sat me up and deftly lowered the zipper on my dress. Once loosened, it easily dropped off my shoulder and bunched at my waist. My 36C's stood high with my nipples so very hard and excited. I reached down and finished taking my dress off and then I was nude in his truck. I remembered that I was supposed to be his willing assistant on this trip so I reached up to his shoulder and finished pulling his shirt off. I stopped long enough to kiss his nipples but then anxiously pulled down his pants and boxers so that he would join me in our skin-only state. As I crawled back up his body, I saw that David was almost already fully recovered. "Ha, Ha, did I do that?" I kept going and soon was pressing my chest to his as he wrapped his arms around me. David looked me in the eye and said that he was so happy that I could come. As I kissed him, I reached down and felt his cock as I gently put it in position to enter me. I was so wet that just a simple move and his cockhead broached my labia and then he was all in. Wow that felt so good and I soon had the first of many orgasms that night. Since David had cum earlier, he was able to last and our sex took quite some time before he exploded deep into my pussy. I felt every thrust and we held each other tight as he eventually became soft within me. We drifted off to sleep.

The Trip

I woke up the next morning to a beautiful sunny day. I looked over at David sleeping soundly beside me and I smiled at the memories of our lovemaking. I ran my hand gently over his chest and then worked my way down to his sleepy cock. I moved my body around and began to place kisses all up and down his shaft. As I took him in my mouth, I tasted our dried juices and it was wonderful. I continued to lick and suck and was soon rewarded as his beautiful penis gained strength as I felt its hardness come to life in my mouth. David is actually too big to fit fully in my mouth but I kept sucking and running my lips over his head and around his shaft. By this time, David was fully awake and ran his hands through my hair as he was obviously enjoying his new alarm clock. Soon, I felt his breath catch and his body tense up. I prepared myself just as he let out a loud gasp and exploded in my throat. I swallowed as fast as I could and was able to get it all this time. Once he was done, I kissed the tip of this cock but he was pretty sensitive. I turned around and laid my head on his chest while he recovered and his breathing calmed down.

"Good Morning!" I told him. "Now that I have had my desert, I would really like to get some breakfast and clean up a bit. For some reason, I am a bit sticky down at my lady parts. Know anything about that, big guy?" David chuckled and expressed surprise that he knew nothing about my condition at all. Right. Anyway, we gathered our toiletries and dressed to go into the truck stop for showers and food.

Once we were all cleaned up, fed, and hitched to our trailer going to Kansas City, we were on the road again. I spent the first hour or so of the morning cleaning up the cabin after our night of lovemaking. David did have another set of sheets which we really needed. Note to self to be more careful and try to make the sheets last otherwise we will be stopping way too often for laundry. I found a drawer to put my clothes in and even ran a little carpet sweeper and duster to make our little travel home nicer. Once it was to my liking, I bounced down from the cabin into the passenger seat. David thanked me to cleaning things up and said he liked my outfit. I told him that it was just a simple white t-shirt and a mini-skirt. He smiled and said that it looked really great and that my nipples were outstanding. Oh, that is why he liked it as I looked down to see my nips making very noticeable bumps in the shirt. I tried to apologize that I had forgotten to bring a bra but he just grinned.

The next few hours saw the scenery change from the mountains of Colorado to the plains of the Midwest. I had never been through this part of the country so I loved seeing the farms and fields and small towns. Even our stops were fun since it was often windy and my skirt just loved to blow up. We had lunch with some of David's trucker friends when we stopped to fuel at the T/A. As I was climbing down from the tractor, I hear a "Whoop! Whoop!" and looked down to see David with two other truckers looking up at me. Well, more specifically, they were looking up my skirt and I briefly regretted not wearing panties. Too late now and nothing I could do so I finished climbing down and went over to David. He introduced me as his girlfriend who wanted to do a ride-along. They both asked me how I was enjoying the trip and I said very much. In honor of my trip, they offered to buy us lunch. I figured it was probably more to the fact that they were enjoying my prominent nipples in my no bra t-shirt but I couldn't do anything about that either so we all went into the restaurant for lunch. We enjoyed a really good burger and had some good conversation. Truckers can be really nice people so I didn't want to confuse David's friends by disclosing that I was married. We parted with hugs all around and his friends wishing us happy trails. I also think they were more than a bit envious of David, which of course I fully encouraged!

Back on the road again, I looked over at David and saw that he was grinning and just generally looking happier than I had seen him in a while. I was worried that I might have been too flirty with his trucker friends, especially with my lack of clothes. He laughed and said that they would survive just fine. True, they may need some alone time thinking about you but it is all good. I was every trucker's dream and he was still pinching himself to prove how lucky he was. He was really enjoying my company and was so glad I came along. Satisfied that things were good, I relaxed back in the seat with my legs up on the dash. David looked over at me, followed the legs all the way up to where my short skirt had risen up, and grinned.

pcarst
pcarst
34 Followers