Trucker's Wife

Story Info
A trucker's wife takes her revenge.
2.5k words
3.76
48.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobBaker
BobBaker
116 Followers

This story is a complete fiction. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental and is not the intent of the author

It was after 10 o'clock in the evening before I arrived at her porch door. The light was on for the porch and in the kitchen but the rest of the house was dark.

The porch light was our private signal that the coast was clear and that she wanted me tonight.

I didn't want to awaken her kids, so I tapped softly on the door. I could hear her stirring inside but I waited quietly for her to answer. She opened the door and the sight of her took my breath away. She was wearing just the black transparent robe to a negligee set - no gown, but a black lacy bra and matching thongs, and a garter belt, was around her waist, holding up a pair of black nylons. On her feet were a pair of black spike heeled shoes. She seemed a little nervous at first, which is understandable, until I told her how fantastic she looked and the effect it was having on me. She smiled and thanked me for my compliment. It had the intended effect and she seemed a little more at ease.

She motioned me into the house but I asked her, "Would you mind if we sat out here and talked a little first?" I wanted to be well out of the hearing range of her children should they awaken. She went back into the house for a minute and then stepped out. She had put on a terry cloth bath robe over her scrimpy outfit and turned off the porch light, in case her neighbors could see. We both sat in a couple of patio chairs away from the children's bedroom window.

Again I praised her stunning beauty. She blushed a little at my compliment but seemed still more at ease. I knew that the way to go with this lady was slow and easy. Likely this was the first time she had done anything like this and she was naturally a bit unsure about how I would react.

I wanted to be sure that this was not going to be a love relationship in the sense of her having visions of divorcing her husband and marrying me. Or worse still, be overcome with guilt in the morning.

She told me that was not what was on her mind at all, that she just wanted to be cuddled and loved this night. She told me that she had always thought her husband was faithful to her but she recently found out that he was having an affair with another woman. This was an ongoing thing. Every time he went on one of his long-haul interstate trucking trips, this unknown woman would go along with him for sex and fun.

I asked her, "Do you know this for sure? How did you find out about it?"

She told me that the last time her husband was home from a long haul, he was exhausted and went right to bed without so much as an "I'm home" kiss. She shrugged that off as him being just too tired to think straight. While he was sleeping, she decided to be a good wife and do a little house cleaning in his rig. He has one of those fancy rigs that have a bed and small living area behind the cab.

She drove down to the dispatch yard to clean the living area and cab of the truck.

When she took the old bedding off the bed she found a bra and panties that she knew were not hers. They were under the sheets. Then, in his chest of drawers there were several condoms. And when she checked the trash she found some used condoms. She and her husband never used condoms and she knew they had never made love in the truck.

Later when she confronted him about this, he had no excuse and told her not to snoop around in the truck, that whatever was there was none of her business. He told her that she was just a stupid cow and that she was lucky to have a good provider like him.

She told me that he was just there for a couple of days and then was off again with another load for the East Coast. She said that was fine by her. She didn't want him to touch her and that it would take her a while to decide what to do.

Then earlier this evening she called him on his cell phone to talk about some sort of reconciliation. When he answered the phone she could hear country music in the back ground, so she knew he was at a bar or some sort of club. While she was talking to him she heard another woman call him by name and she knew by the tone of the voice that she was not some casual acquaintance.

That's when she made up her mind, "What is good for the goose, is good for the gander."

"Are you sure that you will have no regrets tomorrow? I understand that your husband has hurt you badly, but I have no wish to cause you more pain."

"I am absolutely sure. You have been such a nice neighbor. I've noticed you always have time for the boys. The other day you were even playing catch with the four-year old. You are kind and sensitive. Not to mention good looking. Did you know that half the women in the neighborhood darn near cream their panties at the thought of making love with you?"

I told her that I would love the idea of having sex with her. It would have to be a no-strings relationship, though. As far as husband material, I would be worse than her husband.

She said to me, "I know that, sweet, I am not sure I want to give up on this marriage yet. I just know I want to be held right now and be shown I'm still a desirable woman. No strings and no expectations of a serious relationship."

I stood up and walked around the table to her chair. Then I reached down to help her stand up, and then took her into my arms and kissed her passionately, pressing her body into mine.

She was shuddering with her own passion in my arms, as her small hands caressed my chest and body. She parted her lips and and pushed her tongue tip against my lips, demanding entrance and inviting my tongue out to play. Now she moved her lips next to my ear and whispered, "Please, please, make love to me. Make me feel like a woman again. I need you so bad right now."

I swooped her up into my arms and carried her into the house. Once over the thresh hold, I put her down and she shrugged off the terrycloth bathrobe.

"The bedroom is up the stairs and at the far end of the hall. We will have to be very quiet: the boys sleep down the hall from the master bedroom," she whispered and started nibbling my ear.

When I climbed the stairs I could see what looked like candle light showing through the open door at the end of the hall. When I carried her through the master bedroom door, she whispered for me to close and lock the door. I did as she asked, and carried her over to the four poster, king size bed. I laid her in the middle of the bed and kissed her gently on the lips.

"We will have to be very quiet," she whispered, "the children are just down the hall in their room."

I nodded my head 'yes' and sat down beside her and started to unbutton my shirt.

"Let me," she whispered "I always get excited when I undress a man." She undid my shirt buttons one at a time, kissing my chest as she went. When she finished, she pulled the shirt off my body and told me to stand up and turn to face her. She caressed the front of my trousers and said, "My, my, what have you been hiding in here?" She was giggling, so I knew her mood was light and not sad, like it was when she was telling me the story about her cheating husband.

She had me fully aroused now and I was almost growling in my sexual response. Both with her comments, and the teasing touch of her finger tips.

She reached for my belt and unhitched it. Then she undid the trouser button and pulled down my zipper, slowly drawing out the experience just as long as possible. Now she let the trousers fall and I stepped out of them. Standing before her now in only my boxer shorts, she once again started her gentle caress. Rubbing and manipulating my cock through the thin material of my boxers, she worked it so just the very tip of my organ peeked out through the slit in the underwear.

"Oh my," she giggled "look what I found: a nice fat worm. Do you know that I'm a robin red breast and you look so delicious I'm going to eat you for my breakfast?" With that, she leaned forward and took me into her mouth. At first she just held the head between her lips and used her tongue on the head and shaft of my penis. The oral attention she was giving me made my knees wobble. She cupped my scrotum in her palms, tickling my balls with her fingertips. When I looked down, her eyes were beaming into my face. Her seemed to be searching my eyes to be sure that she was giving me the extreme pleasure she craved. That would make her feel like a very desirable woman. Her eye twinkled when she saw the desire in my face. Her head bobbed up and down my shaft, and she sucked me as hard as she could. Exactly like sucking a thick milk shake through a thin straw.

I cried "No, please stop, I don't want to cum yet, my sweet."

When she heard this she sucked up and off the end of my cock, licking the few drops of precum off the tip. She looked up at me and smiled. "Now it's your turn to undress me," she said, standing up and facing towards me.

I had to laugh, saying, "You know little boys always like to unwrap their toys."

"Okay, you sit on the bed, and I'll stand in front of you." She did so, and I started by removing her sheer robe. Her lacy bra was the style that hooks in front so I undid the hooks, exposing her small but lush breasts. I'd guess a small 'C' or large 'B' cup. Her nipples stood strait out and pointed. When I caressed my palm over them. they here hard like little pebbles. Next she kicked off her high heeled shoes. I unhooked the nylons from the garter straps and rolled each one down her leg. I enjoyed the smooth soft skin of her legs.

I could hardly wait for her to trap my head between her thighs while I bring her to an oral climax.

The nylons were gone, now came the garter belt.

The very last thing was her lacy black thongs. Before I removed them I leaned forward and sniffed her crotch. Already she was damp down there and I couldn't resist licking the front panel.

At this, she gasped and grabbed my head, pulling my mouth into her. The sound she made was almost a whimper as she pushed her hips into my face. It seems the lady really craved my oral attentions. By the time I reached up and pulled her panties down her legs, she was soaked down there. Her panties were wringing wet when I pushed them to the floor and she stepped out of them.

Now we were both naked, I stood up and took her into my arms in a lover's embrace. I had to bend my neck down and she had to stand on tip toes in order to reach each others lips. Her kiss was urgent as well as passionate and I know that her need was strong and she wanted it satisfied right now.

I lifted her into my arms, and placed her in the middle of the bed. Her arms were around my neck, and she refused to let me go.

"Oh please baby, love me now," she begged. "I need to feel you inside of me. I'll do anything to please you later, but right now I can't wait." She was pushing her hips up, in an open invitation. "Don't wait baby, make love to me now."

I let my body sink down on top of her, and guided my penis into her love hole.

As soon as she felt me inside of her, she let out a moan of contentment. Now she slid herself down on me. Impaling herself and squirmed her hips around like a worm on a hot sidewalk.

I started to move in and out of her. Slowly at first, but she dug her nails into my butt cheeks and urged me to move faster. That is when I started to love her in earnest, fast and deep.

"Oh my God, yes, just like that, baby." She let herself be taken over with total lust. Like a woman driven, she pushed against my loins. She showered my face with little kisses. Begging me to go deeper and and faster.

My hips were moving like the pistons in a racing engine. My movements were just a blur, pounding into her.

She wrapped her legs around my hips and held on for dear life. She moved with me stroke for stroke.

Finally our climax exploded and the dam broke wide open. We collapsed into each other's arms. Gasping for breath, we just held each other and did not move.

After we rested for a short while, we cuddled and played with each other. Later we enjoyed oral pleasures and made love a couple of times.

I stayed with her until almost 4 am.

Then she walked me to the back door and just before I left I told her if she needed me again to leave the porch light on after the kids were asleep in their beds. Taking one more kiss I left her there in her kitchen. I disappeared from her vision into the night.

This ends my little tale. I enjoy your letters and comments and if they are not sent anonymous I try to answer everyone personally. I don't believe in canned letters. My thought is, "if you take the trouble to write to me the least I can do is respond back to you."

BobBaker
BobBaker
116 Followers