Trucking Nightmare Ch. 02

Story Info
Her capture & confinement continue.
2.5k words
54.5k
20
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She froze at the look in his eyes, sensing this night had just begun...

His mind wandered at the thought of how her ass would feel. He shook his head to catch a breath, as he felt his blood start to pound. He needed to take a leak. She probably did too. He looked around the truck and found the old dog collar he had from the days when his water hound, "Homer" would ride with him. He fumbled under the seats looking for the leash he remember having. Yep, still there.

He stood up and walked the short step toward her, never taking his eyes from her face. He saw the fear in her eyes as she took in his naked form holding the dog collar. He just smiled as he reached behind her neck and laid the leather against her skin. He fastened the collar and then the leash, standing back to admire the sight when he finished. She looked beautiful bound wearing nothing but a collar. He wasn't sure he wanted to let her up even for a short time. He needed to get a grip, he thought as he unhooked the rope and duct tape that kept her hands bound over her head. He did the same to her feet, admiring her pussy still oozing his cum. She wouldn't be unbound for long, he thought. She was too tantalizing to resist.

"Get up," he ordered. Her eyes darted to the ground as she gingerly moved her body from the bunk. He gave the leash a quick jerk, to get her attention. "Now," he barked. She nearly jumped to her feet, standing there in all of her nakedness with only his collar around her neck. He could feel his cock beginning to stiffen. He reached for his grease stained jeans, telling his dick that more time with her would be happening very soon. He pulled his pants up and slid his feet into his shoes, pulling on the leash as he moved toward the driver's door. She was barefoot, but that wasn't a problem for him because she would be less likely to try to escape if she had nothing on her feet, besides he kind of liked the look. He climbed down from the truck and looked up. She was standing at the door, her body outlined in the cab light. He caught his breath at the sight. Her hair flowed around her nude body; her naked breasts and womanly shape looped to him by the chain of the leash set his cock throbbing harder.

"Get down," he growled. "You need to pee." His reward for this was the view of her ass turned toward him as she climbed down, and she seemed to sense that to say a word would only make a bad situation much worse. She was mute as she finished the steps, treading carefully since she didn't have any shoes to protect her feet from the truck steps as well has the ground. He walked toward the truck and relieved himself.

She stood and faced him as his eyes scorched her flesh. She seemed to be waiting for instructions from him, and he grinned evilly as he said, "Come on. Let's find some grass for you."

She eyed him suspiciously but followed as he walked across the lot toward some grass on the other side. She tried to keep up with his long stride with her bare feet, but ended up nearly jogging in small steps to protect her feet. He caught sight of her following him and smiled at the sight of her tits jiggling with her gait. He broke into a grin as he watched the lovely sight. He was thoroughly enjoying this.

He stopped by the grass and waited. She just looked at him, expectantly. He made no move to turn around or give her any type of privacy. He just stood starting at her.

Finally she spoke. "Would you please give me some privacy?"

He laughed outright at that question. "No," he answered, a slight smirk on his face. He had been right. He thought she looked a bit priggish and made a calculated guess that peeing in front of him would really bother her. "Go here, now, just like this."

He smiled again as he heard her breath hiss. He never took his eyes from her face as he watched the emotions that played across her face – incredulousness, horror, shock, realization, acceptance, and finally shame as she hung her head.

She squatted down, and he heard the sound of urine hitting the ground. He could almost feel her humiliation as the sound reverberated off his truck, echoing loudly in the quiet of the night. It was unmistakable. When he heard her finish, he took a dirty tissue from his pocket and handed it to her. She avoided his gaze as she reached between her legs to clean herself, but he knew that she knew he watched the entire intimate act. Her eyes stayed downcast as she jiggled back to the truck.

"Get in," he ordered, letting her naked body move past him and climb the steps into the cab of his truck. He watched hungrily as her smooth ass moved past his face and up, giving him an unobstructed view of her pussy as she made the steps. He could see wetness glistening between her thighs in the moonlight, and his cock started getting hard again.

She took a seat on the bunk watching him warily, naked but for the collar. He reached for his camera again. He wanted to capture the look of fear in her face and the adornment of the collar on her body. He clicked several shots as she tried to cover herself. He just laughed, as he moved toward her.

"Don't cover yourself," he growled. "I want to see all of you. Spread your legs for me." He stepped back and watched as her face showed her fear, but then was rewarded by her legs slowly parting for him. She looked beautiful, and he wanted to capture that arousing sight. He took all kinds of shots of her laying on that bunk in nothing but a dog collar and leash, legs splayed wide, pussy pink and shiny from moisture. Her eyes reflected her fear and revulsion at what he was doing to her, but she remained quiet, humiliated by the intimacy.

"Get on all fours," he ordered. When she hesitated, he reached for her hair, and pulled her around so that her cunt was displayed wide for him. Her hair was wild around her face, tits hanging beautiful in their womanliness. His dick couldn't take much more of this stimulation before he was going to have to fuck her again. As he took in the smooth curve of her ass cheek, he knew where he was going to fuck her. His mind whirled as he looked for places to tie her. The thought of her tied, her ass up in the air, legs spread wide, nearly made his cock leak precum.

Enough of the camera. He took the leash and tied her to the back of the bunk. Fortuitous of him to have installed rings in the bunk to keep his dog from rummaging through the truck as now he used one to tie her leash. He pulled her ass around so it faced out from the bunk, pulling her legs so they were on the floor of the cab, tying them to his seats. He kicked them apart and took a moment to appreciate that tight, little hole he would be exploring soon. It seemed to be calling to his cock. He decided with her neck and legs tied, she needed only her hands bound in front of her, which he accomplished quickly using his duct tape. He stepped back to admire his handiwork.

Her pink pussy was spread wide for him, and her ass his, but he thought she needed more adornment.

He fumbled in the closet before he found what he was looking for. He leaned forward and wrapped the handkerchief around her eyes. This time, he wanted to hear her noises as he plundered her ripe body, and he liked the idea that she would be in darkness, unseeing of what he next had in mind. She cried softly as her world went black, begging him to stop this torture. He just laughed as he opened a clothes pin and attached it to her nipple. He had kept them for the odd chance he might hang some wet clothes in his truck. They worked perfectly on her too.

Her inward hiss of breath was erotically intoxicating, and as she winced from the pain, his cock throbbed in his jeans. She moaned softly when he placed the other on her pink tip. He took two more and attached them to the tender underside of her breast. Tears leaked from the under her blindfold as her flesh was caught in the unforgiving wood of the clothespin. He grabbed his camera, capturing that look of pain and a bit of resignation that now radiated from her. He admired the contrast between the wood of the clip, the pink of her nipple and the smoothness of her flesh.

As he reached to put the camera back on the front seat, his gaze was again drawn to her ass, upturned and impishly high. His hands reached out for the sweet flesh that drew him. His hands caressed her cheeks, traveling back and forth over the valley that separated those smooth globes. His fingers slid of their own accord, down her slit, to find her pussy dripping wet. He was astounded at the moisture her body was producing for him and felt emboldened and empowered at her reaction. He slid his middle finger deep in her cunt, relishing in its warmth as her juices oozed around his finger and made their way down his hand into his palm. He used his other finger to play with her clit, pushing and grinding against her sensitive nub. He felt her hips gyrate in response, and he growled his approval. He pulled His hand away and slid two fingers into her pussy. She moaned again, louder, and He responded by sliding a third finger deep within her. Her body seemed to beckon Him farther deeper than He had ever been with another woman. She was starting a low wail as He pumped His fingers in and out of her. He was caught up in the magic of her body's response to him and kept up the pace. He smiled cruelly as He took his other hand and attacked her clit with a vengeance. He would show this woman that she had no control, that He could make her body respond to Him no matter what her mind said. It wasn't long before she was writhing as much as her bonds would permit... her breathing was ragged, her voice crying "no" as her body began to spasm in orgasm all over His hand. He leaned down and bit her ass as she came on His hand, her feminine juices flowing freely, evidence of what He had demanded of her body.

He kept up His assault until the last of the spasm had rocked her. He tenderly kissed the imprint of his teeth on the cheek of her bottom. "That's it," He crooned against her as He saw her tears fall onto the dirty mattress. "I know you liked it. Your body will begin to crave what I will make it feel. Just go along for the ride, baby."

"No," she screamed at Him. "Never will I like You touching me."

He just laughed and held His hand under her nose. "Smell yourself, bitch. You came on my hand. I don't care what your mind or your mouth says. Your body says different, and it likes me." He dragged His hand across her mouth wiping her juices on her lips. "Taste yourself baby. You did that for Me."

Her tongue didn't react fast enough for which she received a sharp smack on the ass. "I said taste yourself, NOW," He barked. He watched as her pink tongue darted tentatively out of her mouth licking the evidence of her desire from her lips.

He grabbed her hair, pulling her head back as far as the leash would allow, "Tastes good doesn't it, baby," He whispered into her ear. He released His hold on her hair and began to focus His attention on her ass. He licked His lips in anticipation of what He was going to do, smiling to Himself as His hands began to fondle her ass cheeks. He slid His fingers back to her snatch, scooping up juices still there and smearing them on her tight hole. He slid a finger inside, rewarded by her squealing. "Noooo," she wailed as His finger slid as far into her ass as it could.

He reached for her hair again, pulling her head back. "Bitch, I am going to fuck Your ass. Nothing you can do is going to stop Me. Cry. Do whatever you want, but I am going to fuck You in the ass." He dropped her hair, and watched it fall forward. There were wet spots on the mattress from her tears.

He growled in pleasure as He went back to that ripe, little orifice that He swore had His name on it. He couldn't take much more and stood behind her, positioning the head of His cock against her tight bud. He pushed. She cried. He pushed harder, demanding entry. She cried louder. He kept pushing and felt that tight ring buckle to His dick and heard her cry become a whimper as her ass surrendered to Him. He buried His cock deep in her ass. Tightly, it grabbed Him, nearly imprisoning Him within her. He knew she hadn't had it often here, and the thought of that excited Him even more. He stroked her back and her ass cheeks as He listened to her whimper and cry softly at His invasion. Then He began to move. Her whimpering grew louder as He began to demand her ass satisfy Him. She looked beautiful bound for Him, His hard dick pumping in and out of her ass, her moans and whimpers erotic music to His ears. He wanted this moment to last a long time.

He drank in the sight as He felt the tension begin to curl deep within Him. Harder and faster, He used her ass, and louder became her whimpers of despair. He came like thunder, deep within her as she cried out in pain. His orgasm was intense, and He held her hips tightly as He kept His cock buried deep within her, pumping her full of His seed. When He was satiated, He released her hips and withdrew His dick, nearly falling back into His driver's seat as His mind recorded what His eyes saw before Him. She was tied, legs spread wide, cum dripping from her ass, tears streaming down the side of her face that He could see. He rummaged around for His camera again, finally finding it, snapping pictures of her from many angles. He thought He might keep this one for a long time...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Filthy EDM Cock Whore Dumb drugged up slut makes a huge mistake.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Broken In by Black Cock Gina is taken and broken by a black stranger in a nightclub.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Busty Widow Dan takes advantage when Renee has nowhere to turn.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taming of a MILF Ch. 01 Middle-aged wife pays the price for being a tease.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Drunk Jane Taken Pt. 01 Jane gets tied up and taken advantage of at a party.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories