Truckstop

Story Info
Dissatisfied wife submits to public sex with lover.
1.6k words
4.08
60.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to my friend xenofile for helping to write this one.

*

They finally met for dinner in a town about twenty-five miles from her home, after months of frenzied texting. He was a truck driver who seemed to head through her neck of the woods at least once a month, and had begged to meet her every time. She was married but unhappy, her husband an indifferent lover and not particularly attentive outside the bedroom either.

At first their conversation over dinner was incredibly awkward. They had originally met in an online gaming environment, so they talked about that for a while. He tried hard to charm her, help her get over her obvious nervousness. They ate, and had a few beers. He had asked her to meet him in a diner near a truck stop off the highway, nothing fancy, although he would have taken her to the most expensive place around if he had the money for it. The beers helped them both relax.

"I just can't believe I finally convinced you to meet with me," he said quietly, gazing at her across the table. "I'm sorry it took separating from your husband to make it happen, though."

"Yeah, well, you know how long that's been coming. I just can't deal with him any more."

"Well I hope you don't think I'm a total jerk for being glad," he said with a rueful laugh, stroking his soft brown goatee thoughtfully.

She smiled back at him, her blue-gray eyes sparkling. "No, you're not a jerk. You tried hard to tempt me all this time, but I know you are really a good person at heart."

She could feel the beers having their effect, just a little buzz taking the edge off the strangeness of being on a date for the first time in almost twenty years. She had sipped the second one slowly, not wanting to get out of control in a situation like this. She watched him surreptitiously, noticing his engaging smile. He snuck glances at her as well, her dimples and long brown hair attracting him all the more now that he could see them in the flesh.

When the meal was done, he paid the bill and then asked if she wanted to come see his truck. As they walked toward where the truck was parked, he took her hand. It felt so strange, another man's hand in hers . . . but it felt good. She felt free, independent, desirable for the first time in a very long time.

As they approached his truck, she blushed, remembering how often they had texted each other about the naughty things they wanted to do in there. Their favorite story had her tied up, naked, in the bunk while he drove, forced to wait for him to come to the next stop where he would finally come back there and make her beg for it. Her husband had never been interested in power games, but in the last six months before their separation, she had discovered how hot she got when imagining being dominated, just a little bit.

As she admired the truck, he admired her, watched her body move and her hair catch the light. He had wanted her for so long, he had gotten hard sitting right there at the table watching her talk and eat, and again holding her hand afterwards. She asked him questions about the truck, oblivious to the bulge in his pants and the desire in his eyes.

With each question and answer he took a step nearer, until he was standing right behind her. She whirled around and gasped as he took the last step, pressing up against her and pinning her hands above her head against the truck.

"What are you doing?" she said in shock. He had always been rather forceful in their texts, but in that moment she hadn't expected it. He had been such a gentleman the whole evening until then.

Instead of answering her, he leaned down and kissed her hard, pinning her against the side of his truck. His tongue forced its way between her lips, slipping into her mouth. She had no choice but to kiss him back, submitting to his powerful body and the intoxicating taste of his mouth.

After long moments of tongues and lips and teeth, he pulled away and looked into her eyes, still pressing against her. She shook her head back and forth, "No, someone will see us here, what are you doing?"

Taking one of his hands away from hers, he gently turned her face to the side, kissing her cheek, her ear, her neck, whispering, "Relax . . . enjoy . . . you know you want this." He softly nibbled on her neck, biting harder as his mouth traveled down to the base of her neck, taking the flesh above her collarbone in his teeth and growling low in his throat.

She could feel her nipples harden until they hurt, an ache growing between her thighs despite her terror at being seen by strangers. Still holding her hands over her head, he slid his free hand up under her blouse, cupping her breast, wrapping his hand around it until her nipple was between thumb and forefinger. Squeezing, twisting, twirling it softly at first, then more firmly, he bit and licked at the skin above the collar of her blouse, listening to her moan softly in his ear. He pressed his erection against her, wanting to strip her naked there and then.

"What if someone sees us?" she gasped as pleasure shot through her at his touch.

"Then let's give them something to watch," he replied, sliding his hand down her body, lifting her skirt. She squirmed as his hand went between her thighs, rubbing against the smooth cloth of her panties. She tried to push his hand away, but too late, he felt how wet she was. "Mmmm baby you want it bad, don't you?"

Despite the blood pounding in her ears and her gasps as he rubbed her panties, she heard footsteps approaching the opening between the two trucks. As she tensed up, he responded by letting her hands free, lifting her blouse, and wrapping his lips around her nipple, flicking with his tongue. He slipped his hand inside her panties, moving a finger against her clit, parting her lips with another and slipping inside her.

"No...no..." she whispered, but her body betrayed her words as she pushed against his fingers and arched her back as he sucked her nipple. She could hear the footsteps getting closer as she got wetter, his fingers going deeper inside her.

She glanced over toward the sound of the footsteps and saw a man in the shadows walking by. She thought he would pass without noticing them, but just at that moment she felt her lover's teeth close over her nipple and she let out a loud moan, forgetting anything else but the feeling of his mouth and hands on her, and how close she was to cumming right there between the two trucks. Her eyes almost closing, she saw the shadowy figure stop and look between the two parked trucks.

Glancing over and seeing the man watching, her lover whispered in her ear, "Even better." Leaving her to stand weak-kneed and breathing raggedly, he yanked her panties down her legs and threw them to the ground, and unzipped his pants, freeing his aching cock.

As he lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around him without thinking, leaning back against the trailer as he thrust deep into her. Somewhere inside her head, her mind was still yelling NO at the thought of some random person watching them fucking, but her body had taken over control, and all it wanted was more of his cock even as the smacking sounds get louder and more embarrassing.

"Do you see what he's doing, baby? You're so hot he can't help himself," he whispered in her ear, his hands gripping her ass as he thrust into her. She rolled her head to the side, seeing the strange man about halfway down the length of the trailer in the darkness, his cock in his hands, greedily jerking off to the sight of their wild mating.

The idea of being watched, of someone jerking off while watching them, sent her over the edge. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders as she came, came hard while he fucked her, squeezing his cock inside her and moaning "Oh God oh God oh God" until she was speechless with pleasure.

He continued pounding his cock into her, even hotter and wetter inside after her orgasm. "You like that, baby? You like being watched like a slut, don't you. . . . Maybe next time I should invite him to join us and you can be a slut for us both."

His voice trailed off as he felt his balls tighten, his orgasm taking over. He thrust into her as hard as he could as he came, slamming her against the side of the truck. Dimly he heard the strange man muttering "Oh yeah, yeah!" as the man came a moment later.

She could feel his heart pounding, his fast breathing as she clung to him for dear life. Never had she done something so bad, so public, so amazingly arousing. Coming back to earth, she whispered, "Is he gone yet?"

"Yeah baby, he's gone," he panted in her ear. "Want to see the inside of the truck now?"

She could feel his grin against her neck, and answered with her own grin, "Oh yes, please. Any chance anyone can see us in there through the windows?"