Truckstop Young Wife Neighbor

Story Info
Young naïve wife exposed to fashionable kinky exhibition.
2k words
3.73
25.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy lived with her husband in a middle class neighborhood. It was a comfortable neighborhood with a convenience store within walking distance. There was a retail strip nearby with hair salon, a barber shop, parts store, and a book store with an arcade. Also there was a truck stop next to the neighborhood across a wooded area.

On this sun shiny day Wendy was short of an ingredient she needed for cooking. She went to the convenience store but they didn't have what she wanted. On the way back she thought the truck stop might have what she needed. She noticed a well worn path leading through the woods to the truck stop. She smelled wild flowers. There was a fence but it had a gap where it was pulled away from the fence post.

As she walked, some parts of the woods she noticed, were sparse with grassy areas, and saw others were denser. Something caught her eye and she noticed it was a purple thong with glitter. Looking around to see if anyone might see her she picked it up and looked. It was cute looking, and surely the person who lost it must have been small, but she looked at the stretchy leg band and sure enough it should fit an adult, but probably a thin one. She was so fascinated by the thong because she had never thought to buy anything like that she decided to put it in her pocket, take it home and wash it. She wondered how she would look in it. Brushing off the dirt and leaves she put it in her pocket and noticed several used condoms in the area.

Wendy went on to the store. Coming to the edge of the truck stop property she came to another well used gap in the fence and went through. She smelled urine, and diesel fuel. Beginning to cut across the property to the truck stop store, she noticed some other ladies. Surely these weren't neighbors, or truck drivers. They were pretty and fashionably dressed to look sexy. She saw some dressed in mini skirts and she could see their panties and ass cheeks from behind. A couple had very short form fitting shorts. One lifted the front of her skirt flashing Wendy. Wendy noticed she did have a pretty pussy. There were a couple ladies with front button dresses that could quickly open and show their entire naked front view.

What was obviously a lady truck driver walked up beside her across the parking lot to the store. She asked Wendy, "Are you looking for a date honey?"

Shocked and taken by surprise, Wendy replied, "No, I'm married."

The lady responded, "All the better. Would you like to get together. I'm gentle and love to eat pussy."

Wendy felt her pussy lips tingle at the thought of getting her pussy eaten out. "No thank you."

Walking between trucks she passed by the open passenger door of one truck. Looking up as if to make sure nothing or no one was about to come out, she saw the naked butt of a man who was laid over the seat obviously sucking the cock of the driver in public. She got a good look at the man's crotch and balls and lingered for a minute watching and memorizing the nice looking ass. The driver had a hand over the ass now and was fondling the butt crack and cheeks. She saw him slide a greased finger into the asshole and begin fingering it.

She didn't have quite enough to pay at the cash register because the truck stop prices were higher. Wendy stood to the side for a few minutes trying to think of what to do. About this time a handsome truck driver stepped closer. "Ma'am, I can help. How much do you need?"

"Oh, I just need a dollar and a half." Her husband wouldn't be home for a while and she wanted to have dinner ready but she needed this ingredient to make the meal complete.

"My name is Harold. Here is two bucks." He gave her the money to help pay.

It wasn't a lot of money but Wendy was almost speechless to meet a friendly and helpful truck driver. She said, "Thank you."

Harold said, "I take it you have a tight budget. I know of a way you can make a little extra money part time if you need to."

Naively she listened to him. "I saw your pretty legs out there and I would like to give you a few bucks if I could get a picture of them."

Wendy asked in surprise, "Where? Out here?"

They started walking out of the store.

"No, back at the truck." Harold had a nice and gentle demeanor.

Walking to his truck, they pass by the truck with the open door and this time she sees the man getting fucked over the same seat. She sees his asshole gape when the man pulls all the way out then plunges back in bareback. She see him pull out again but holding the cock head at the gaping hole. Wendy saw thick creamy cum shots lobbing into his ass hole, before plunging back in. She looked on in fascination and disgust. She sees his face looking up. For a moment she thought the man looked familiar, but then realized it was Trent, a neighbor's husband.

They walked to Harold's truck, he unlocked the passenger door, and as she climbed up he took an up skirt shot of her pink panties with lace. In the truck she stood up in the cabin and posed, fluffing up her skirt to her waist for him. He got nice shots of her legs, and butt cheeks.

"Just out of curiosity would you like to make more money, nothing bad?"

"What?"

"You can see I am a clean man, I would like to lick your pussy lips for $40."

"That is nasty," Wendy naively said.

"Oh no it is not, it is like a gourmet treat from a beautiful lady like you." Harold smiled.

Hesitantly she got into position on the seat. Harold moved her panties aside and started to lick, but slid them off for better access. He did not say how long and he took his time licking and teasing, tasting her wonderful sweet juices that started to flow out. Gingerly he licked and sucked her pussy lips. Tonguing her clit, he moved it back and forth, and twirled his tongue around it, kissing and sucking it. Kissing the insides of her pussy lips slowly he could feel her firm vulva with his lips. Holding her pussy lips with his lips he sensuously pulled on them until he could see pink light through them.

Teasingly he licked her sensitive pee hole, and traveled her crevices with the tip of his tongue. Soon he started licking her vagina opening letting his tongue reach and tenderly press on the insides of her vagina opening. He licked around the outside edges and teased her perineum right to the edges of her anal wrinkles, and then back into her vagina sucking on the vestibule so his tongue could reach closer to the G-spot.

He licked and rimmed her asshole, giving her unexpected pleasure.

Soon she said, "Fuck me, please fuck me."

She had an orgasm squeezing his face with her legs and humping up giving his tongue full travel. She held his head tight by the hair and pulled his face into her pussy and humped wildly.

Harold took pictures of her spread pussy showing a flow of her creamy white orgasm juices. He snapped a couple pictures of her beautiful virgin asshole.

Days pass and Wendy started feeling more comfortable going to the truck stop as she has become familiar with what goes on there. She starts going there more often when she is short of money, and while her husband is asleep. She saw some girls there did not wear panties and some did. She decided on a mini skirt with no panties. It seemed to get attention and she earned money jacking or sucking off drivers. She made double the money one night when a woman trucker paid to eat her pussy.

She changed her outfit one night to a dark dress that buttoned in the front. She could open it and flash her frontal view of tits, and pussy to get more attention. She still was not so much into selling her pussy.

One night she is accosted by several drivers and consequently sucked and fucked for hours. She was pussy fucked until her pussy and crotch muscles were sore. Wendy had not planned on selling her pussy but they took advantage of her. Soon her dress was opened in the front and she was laid face down on the ground and her dress removed from the back. This exposed her naked ass. Soon her asshole was fingered with a greasy lube, and then as she felt the weight of a man on her ass she felt the knob of his cock pressing on her lubed asshole. With his weight on the knob, and the lube, he practically fell on her as his cock slid in causing her to yelp in surprise. It didn't take long before she felt him cuming in her ass.

As soon as that man got off, another took his place. He was pumping good when they heard a car.

A police car came by and they scattered while she ran to the woods for cover, losing her dress.

She hovered in the darkness of the woods totally naked, having been stripped of all her clothes.

Wendy saw someone coming. Stealthily she stayed low and peered through the darkness. Wendy realized it is her neighbor Trent walking home naked and looked at his ass. Even in the dim light, she saw welts on his ass, and rope burns on his wrists and ankles. It looked like something had been tied around his head holding something in his mouth.

"Trent!" she said in a raspy loud whisper. "Over here."

Now they had a mutual secret. They stood there naked in public and talked, arms around each other holding each other's ass.

She tenderly kissed the rope burns on his wrists.

They both have to pee so they follow a small trail into the darkness and cover of foliage

They pee side by side outdoors, he finished then they heard a noise. She didn't finish.

They peer through the darkness and see a black man rip the clothes off a hooker and spank her naked ass. He grabbed her arm and they walked away across the parking lot.

She said she had to finish peeing, so Trent lay down and she peed in his mouth. He licked the remaining pee drops from her pussy lips.

They both managed to sneak home without getting caught by their spouses.

Trent, an IT professional developed some more money making ideas for him and Wendy.

When they met again one night Trent presented a T-shirt. Wendy did not have a bra on but was wearing a tiny purple thong.

Trent took her clothes off. Wendy put on the T-shirt, and a garter suspender belt. He dressed her in a loose pair of lingerie panties. Making small attachments to the panties, and the insides of her mini skirt, he announced, "All done, let's test it."

Wendy looked down her front and she was looking at a wearable computer display on her T-shirt showing up skirt views of her panties and pussy. It could be turned on or off on demand.

Trent said, "It is a walking up-skirt shot. Now we are talking about strong marketing aren't we!"

Before Wendy could ask what was he going to wear, Trent took out another T-shirt and put it on. "Watch this!" It also was a wearable computer showing a video of him expertly sucking a cock and balls, teasing a cum shot into his mouth, showing it on his tongue and swallowing it.

Together they went into partnership and soon started up a website of Reality Porn and became very successful.

***

To see my other listings click on Alluring_Crimson_Shifter below and enjoy!

***