Trudy Ch. 01: The Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of taking her, but still positioned behind her, his body pressed in to hers, he wrapped his arms around her torso and lifted her in to a kneeling position from all fours.

I was only a few feet away, looking straight at them, Trudy's chest heaving up and down from the chase, her tits rising and falling in tandem... and I could hear what they said.

He kissed her neck again from his position behind her and then said...

"I am going to say something, then you need to tell me what you want me to do one way or the other ok... " She nodded slowly.

He continued... "what is the point of stopping now... I have kissed your breasts and teased your nipples with my tongue, my fingers have been inside you, and you took my cock in your mouth... right now, we are both naked and I am kneeling behind you (his lips moved on to hers at this point and kissed her slowly)... my right hand is caressing your breast again (he said as it moved in to place), my left hand... (he paused and I watched him as he slid his hand across the flat of her stomach, down between her legs probing her wet cunt, this time with more than just sea water)... is now fingering you, making you so fucking wet, my cock is now so big and hard and pressed right in between your buttocks, poised and waiting to give you the best sex of your life... and to top it all, your husband is sat no more than two feet away, with his cock in his hand willing you on, pleading with his eyes for you to screw me... so I ask again, whats the point in stopping now Trudy"... his fingers, combined with his words, were bringing her to a climax, her breathing shallow and her limbs tensing, and as she came she yelled... "please Jack, take me now... I want you... I want you in me before I change my mind... I need to be fucked so badly... "

He gently pushed her back on all fours, and drew the tip of his aching phalus down between her buttocks, pausing at her anus, but continuing down to her soaking entrance... he gently nudged the tip of his cock in to the hole and thrust gently... the walls of her cunt eagerly gripping him and swallowing the first few inches. As he did she looked me straight in the eye and let out a soft moan, her senses reeling.

He withdrew and returned a little more purposefully, sinking half of his manhood inside her, and she groaned in ecstasy.

He withdrew once more, and this time returned with a longer, deeper thrust which Trudy also pushed back on... taking almost all of him... he began moving rhythmically back and forth, long slowish strokes, filling her entirely... speeding up as words of "oh my god yes... yes, fuck me... ohhh that's so good... please don't stop... oh god, oh god" reached his ears.

Me? My emotions were a soup. Extreme jealousy, doubt, worry, concern... but overall my mind was reeling with the sight of my wife finally being treated the right way, by a man worthy of her... his cock pounding her remorselessly, the sounds of pleasure she made were intoxicating, a drug... I knew it was the right thing for both of us... and I knew nothing would ever be the same again. It thrilled me.

It didn't take long for her to come... her body violently shuddering as she gasped, every single nerve ending alive and on fire.

He was not finished though... he rolled on to his back, and Trudy straddled him. Cowgirl style. She lowered herself slowly on to his fireman's pole... sliding all the way to the bottom and began bouncing up and down its length... Jack thrusting up to meet her pushing deeper than any cock had ever been inside her before.

She came again very soon, and I could see her juices lubricating his shaft as it withdrew.

Now he rolled her on to her back and splayed her legs wide, her knees pinned back towards her shoulders... he lowered himself in to her... spearing her with his rod... and began pumping frantically, hard, fast, deep... she began squirting liquid from her fanny, wetting his thighs and hers... but still he hammered away at her... her eyes rolling back in to her head at the shear number of sensations channelling through her.

Jack began to tense... and make grunting noises himself... he was close now... Trudy glanced at me and said in Jacks ear... "don't you dare withdraw... I want it all, come inside me... every drop... " With one final deep lunge, he held himself there, only his balls visible with all the other 10" rammed in Trudy's cunt; with the tip pushing at her womb he emptied himself of thick white, creamy cum... his shaft pulsing at least 5 times in the process depositing more.

He kissed her gently, tenderly even, like real lovers do... then stood, nodded at me and walked off to retrieve his clothes... we never saw him again.

I looked at her lay on the sand, legs still wide apart with his jizz oozing from her twat. It was the most erotic scene I have ever seen and I came on the spot just watching it dribble slowly out of her.

I bent my head between her legs and started to lick... and flick at her clit with my tongue... I made her climax once more with my mouth cleaning her passageway... but I didn't fuck her... well not her pussy anyway, that wasn't mine any more, unless she invited me, it belonged to the big bulls - whoever she chose to give it to... but her ass? Well that was still mine.

I had tried once or twice to stick my Mr nice size in to her tight ass before, but immediately got told to stop. I decided to seize the moment while her head was still spinning with what had just happened.

Before she could protest I turned her over so she lay flat on her stomach, planting myself between her legs, keeping them apart, and making what was left of Jacks cum do an about turn and trickle back the way it had started from.

That sight alone had me hard again in seconds, and I mean hard like it was going to burst, like the skin wasn't big enough to contain it.

I parted her butt cheeks exposing the small button hole and deftly shoved the tip of my cock inside in a pretty brutal thrust; it had to be... it had never been breached properly by a cock before... even a Mr Average one.

She yelped a bit and looked like she was going to stop me again, but although she opened her mouth, words never left it and she dropped her head silently back to the sand waiting. I could only assume that she figured taking my 6" in her arse would be just about the same as taking Jacks thick 10" in her cunt... a shock at first, but then manageable... and that eventually she would accommodate it, then devour it as her pussy had done for Jacks shaft. It was her turn to be right this time.

With everything that had happened that night, I was surprised I lasted 10 minutes or so, but I did... her anus relaxed and grew accustomed to my size and I had to admit I liked the feeling better than her pussy because my cock touched the sides, and filled her fully. She knew when I was about to come, from my panting, laboured breath and returned the favour by telling me to fill her with my own cum. I emptied what I had left, not much by now given the number of times I had shot my load that night, as deep as I could in her arse and then drew back... watching until a small globule of my jizz slipped from her hole and slid down to her snatch, still glistening with what was left of Jacks juices; merging together... swimming together...

The next few days were to get even better... but that's another story.

12