Trudy Ch. 03: Three and Easy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost count how many times she came, but he came only once such was his stamina and control...just before he left he led her to the steps of the pool, sloping at a gentle angle in to the deeper water. He splayed her wide on the steps and slipped inside her for the last time, her pussy knowing it and gripping him with all the pressure she could muster, not wanting him to leave. The water slapped and sloshed around their body's, agitated by his powerful pumping hips and thighs. She began to squirt, adding to the water level of the pool. He was picking up speed now, going through the gears until he hit overdrive and then impressively maintaining the pace, she came properly now, shivering due to the cold water, but mainly because of the raw power of her ejaculation...still he kept going...this adonis of a black man; no wonder she fucking worshipped the ground he walked on...even I was beginning to wonder what his cock felt like so much was the admiration I had for his prowess, and because I could see the pleasure it gave Trudy.

He was about to come. He knew it. But before he did he said..."This will be my last seed you ever receive. Cherish this moment as I will. Remember you are my property always, should we ever meet again you will treat me as your Master...but as this is unlikely, my last command to you, no my last wishes, are that your cunt serves only my black brothers with my blessing. Do you understand?"

She replied..."Thank you Master, I will always remember you, If I was younger I would have let you breed me, such is my devotion to you...I swear that my pussy, no my entire body, will only ever be served by your brothers - none though will ever take your place."

Fully satisfied with her reply he emptied himself in her with a loud, throaty grunt, her vagina walls trying desperately to suck it from him, and to keep it all inside her...not wanting it to escape, but wanting to hang on to part of him always.

He withdrew, kissed her gently, and swam the short distance across the pool - leaping out the other side and dressing over his wet body. She drank in his physique one last time, he turned before going, looked at her spead-eagled on the pool steps, his cum slipping from her twat despite her best efforts to hold on to it and said chuckling to himself...

"Don't worry about the mess in the pool, I know the pool guy, I will get him to clean it on Monday..." Then he turned and left, as tears streamed down my wife's face.

We flew home the next day. She was depressed for a week or so, barely speaking lost in her thoughts of Soloman...until that is she had to go away with work a week later to London on business, and met Tony, a handsome middle-aged black guy working for her client. His appearance was reminiscent of an older Soloman, and it snapped her out of her fug reminded her of her promise to her Master...to honour him by taking black cock when the opportunity presented itself...she was not about to disrespect her Master, though she was about to break another of our ground rules, as she knew by the end of the day she would be fucking him in her hotel room...without me watching.

But that story is for another day...

12