Trudy Ch. 05: Helpless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They took a bit longer to get by than I had hoped, slowing me down, but I fought them off, laid them out, and then came after Stephen...." Sorry....I wish I had got to you sooner".

"Its OK ...I'll live. But what happens now.....where is Stephen...oh and By the way I have video of what he did on my phone, if you need it for your investigation...."

"Well, he took our 4x4 along with the 3 henchmen....I have arranged for you to go back to Lusaka....there is a car on its way for you....the driver is a good man...you will be fine. I have to stay here a while and interrogate a few people...before I start looking for Stephen properly."

"As for the footage, I will call at your hotel around 8pm tomorrow and take it off you...do not show it to anyone until then OK."

She went to the head quarters of the offices first when she got back to the Capital. She obviously mentioned most of what Stephen had been up to and how an undercover cop had saved her from him, but she did not mention the video or some of the finer details of her own attack. They were obviously shocked and concerned, but she assured them she did not hold them accountable for one mans actions and would not be suing...She did ask however that they support the Police in their pursuit and prosecution of Stephen when they approached them - to which they gave their heart felt assurances. They promised to send a limo to the hotel the next morning to take her to the airport and make sure she departed safely.

At 8pm Michael walked in to the bar at the hotel...he looked an awful lot different to the man she knew as Bala....now he was clean shaven and dressed in good clothes...a man she had thought creepy who leered at her...but must have just been keeping a watchful eye on her...her protector...trying to gauge if she had seen Stephen assaulting those women....he'd done OK...saved her from the worst part.

"So a cop eh...what rank..."

"Inspector...."...

She showed him the footage, no sound, in a quiet corner of the bar....he asked her to email it to him when she got back home...gave her a card with an email address on it...not trusting the dodgy wifi in the hotel, or having the means to transfer them otherwise to a device of his own he had said.....she agreed.

"Do you know, I loathed you as Bala....I thought you were creepy and moody....I saw you looking at me, felt like you were ogling me...like you were contemplating doing bad things to me, not Stephen. I was even convinced you were one of the 6 guys that raped those two women tied up to the bales"....she laughed...he grinned awkwardly.

"But look at you now.....my hero"...!

"Well, I do have a small confession to make...and given what you have been through you may not like it...but it did cross my mind, about what it would be like....I mean you are a beautiful woman and all...and I am human....it was bloody hard knowing you were naked in front of me...sick though it is, I can get why some men go off at the deep end and can't control themselves around some women..."

She picked up on his use of language...."Bloody hard was it? Are we talking about your self control or something else officer?"

He blushed....and muttered "both" under his breath.....

They shared a few more beers and a bottle of champagne, paid for by the company as gift to assuage their feelings of guilt. As they relaxed, the drink taking effect, flirting became a little more sexual...and inexplicably she actually found herself wanting him. She reached for her purse and said, "so I fly home tomorrow....how can I ever repay you for saving most of my virtue officer..."

Before he could respond she stuck her hand in her purse and drew out two condoms..."Well you could inspect these for me....I took them out of one of the bowls at the quarters we stayed in for souvenirs....I think we should test them out see if they fit you...."

Once in her room...she undressed in front of him, as he sat on the corner of the bed..she could see him stiffen in his pressed shorts, as she slid her panties to the floor.

She took his hands in hers and gently pulled him up to stand in front of her, and then stepped in to him kissed him hard, her tongue duelling with his, her teeth biting his lips gently...

As they kissed she unbuttoned his shorts and they fell to the floor, he wore no underwear....so immediately felt his hardness in her hand...she gripped tightly and began stroking it...

She stopped, reached for her purse and opened one of the condoms, then bent down to her knees and took his cock in her mouth, causing him to throw his head back and let go a long satisfied moan....her tongue worked the tip, while her left hand worked the shaft....she placed the condom on the end of his dick with her right hand and then unrolled it along his length using her mouth....pushing as far down as she could take his cock in her throat.

She knelt on the bed, inviting him to fuck her from behind...but instead he firstly slipped his fingers inside her, pumping hard, after the first slower reconnoiter inside her, making her wet...and then squirt...he stuck the thumb of his other hand in to her ass at the same time - and wriggled it around inside her....thereafter bending down and sticking his head between her buttocks, rimming her anus, then lapping up her cunt juices with his mouth...his tongue working the slot, as well as poking inside her.

He stood just as she was reaching climax...and entered her from behind, making her cum with the first few thrusts of his member, then set about making her cum again as he picked up the pace, slapping his thighs hard against her arse....he turned her over after a while, holding her legs wide apart like a V and pounding her from slightly above and down in to her....their bodies slick with sweat, he heard her begin to get there, and desperately held on so he could shoot his load at the same time....his thick, salty cream captured by the rubber bag covering his dick....no cream pie this time.

They rested a while....kissing, lay side by side, hands wandering and exploring each other....until it led to arousal, his prick twitching back to life inch by inch.....

The second condom was applied; she straddled him reverse cowgirl style, leaning back in to his body so he could play with her tits and nipples with one hand, and pleasure her clit with the other, while they moved to meet each other in the act of sex...he begged her to let him remove the Durex and seed her with his jizz but she refused, she barely knew him and didn't want to risk it.....he sulkily accepted this...reverting to Bala's personality for a second..sullen and moody.....

He perked up when she sat on his face for a while to slow things down....grinding her wetness in to his mouth and teeth...his tongue barely able to join in because of the pressure she exerted....almost suffocating him with her pussy.

They finished in the spoons position, both ejaculating hard at the same time....exhausted but better for their coupling...he stuck around for 15 minutes....then began to dress and make his departure...she thanked him again and said she would send on the video on her return....and then he was gone.

On her return, she told me the whole story, including that she had fucked Michael , the cop who more or less saved her from being raped...she showed me the videos as proof of what she said....which were disturbing...

Then she showed me Michaels card, and I watched her download the clips and send them by Email to him.....

The next day she had checked her messages, the mail she had sent had bounced back as undeliverable...she tried a few more times, checked the mail address for mistakes, but they always failed to send. She rang the phone number on the card....unobtainable.

So she got the number for the Lusaka Police HQ and rang them....she explained who she was and who she was trying to reach and why, and was stunned when she was told that Inspector Michael Ngolo did not exist...that there was no Policeman of that name in all of Zambia. She provided a description and as much information as she could, and sent the videos to a genuine officer who was on the case for the tribal leaders, as she had been told by Michael or Bala or whatever he was called - that part true. It had dawned on her that she had not actually asked him for ID....just took him at his word, because he had 'saved her'.

Sometime later, she got a call. Stephen had been found and captured and was facing prosecution. However, during his confession he had grassed up the names of his accomplices, one of which was his right hand man who met the description of Michael / Bala....real name Jonas Sidibi...

It seems Trudy was the target of a bet between the men, who obviously knew each other well. Stephen had told Jonas of the visit by the white woman from the UK and made a bet on which one of them would fuck her first, both using different techniques....

A bit like the story of the wind and the sun trying to get a man to remove his coat, hat and scarf.....Stephen would use force, much like the wind in the kids story, he would simply make sure she witnessed his power over the local women as a hint of what would happen to her then take her by force.....whereas Jonas decided he would bide his time, much like the sun, and charm and coax her in to having sex with him, just as the sun had done in the story, by making the man remove his hat, coat and scarf by making him too hot.

Stephen was about to win that bet when he had Trudy at his mercy, so Jonas (or Bala at the time) had burst in, stopped him, fought him off, making Stephen flee and then pretended to be the saviour cop in Michael...what puzzled the real cops however was why he stopped Stephen and then did not rape her himself, but instead seemingly helped her, and did not lay a finger on her.....the cops did not know that Jonas had actually won the bet, that Trudy had actually slept with him willingly in her hotel room afterwards....! She certainly did not mention to the Police the part where she thanked the nice cop that saved her from the bad guys by screwing his brains out with condoms taken from the scene of one of the crimes. And now she considered herself what crime had he actually committed that could be proven? None...Stephen was in the frame for all the bad stuff....Jonas had helped her, and she had screwed him willingly (or to the real Police, he had not laid a finger on her).....Smart guy....he was likely never to be charged with anything even if caught, unless Stephen had something else on him, as his sidekick.

She was flabbergasted..and fucking livid with herself for being so dumb....even to the extent where the 'black cock only' promise she had made to Soloman was under serious threat...it all made sense now....Jonas was Stephens accomplice, he had been ogling her, he had probably been one of the six men raping the women tied to the bales, he had not deleted the footage, because after seeing it he realised he could not be identified, whereas Stephen could....seemingly no love lost between them after the fight...he had shown restraint - using deception and cunning to lower her guard not force, still a gamble, but that was his challenge to himself, ultimately claiming the prize of her cunt....his guard slightly dropping she realised, only when she refused to fuck him bareback.....and he went all moody on her for a bit.....who knew which, if any, parts of his story about Stephen and the women were true and which were bollocks when he was pretending to be a cop....it just didn't matter anymore....she thanked the officers for letting her know; lying that she could not explain why Jonas had not finished the bet by claiming her.....

Whether she broke her promise to Soloman however, is for another time.....