True and Eternal Pt. 01

Story Info
How it all began.
9.9k words
4.6
81.7k
62

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well here I go in another field.

Again I would like to thank my editor jacuzzigal for the great help she gave me.

Now story has three parts. I will warn you now...ALL the sex is in this one. If that's all you want, read this and then skip the next two installments.

But I hope everyone enjoys the story.

*

"Oh and my sister is coming over in about an hour so go get ready."

That's what started it all. After a long list of jobs that my wife of the last 4 years gave me, she told me her sister was coming over. Now don't get me wrong, I've always thought the world of Amanda. Even though she is totally unlike my wife.

Well let me back up. My name is Alex Brooks. At the time of this story, I was reaching the--ahem--ripe old age of 27. Now I'm not a movie star or anything, but I have been told I am reasonably good looking. I'm around 6' tall and kept myself to a 'fighting fit' of 200 pounds. I was beginning to see where the family history of a receding hairline was kicking in, and where the family spare tire was trying to take hold. Needed to go to the gym more.

Now my wife, Andy, didn't have that problem. At 5'11" and a crisp ... well I like to keep breathing so lets not talk about weight. Let's just say that to me, she was better looking then those swimsuit models. Add in her long, light brown hair and blue eyes, and no man with hormones could help from talking a second look.

We met right as I was leaving college. She was an incoming college senior and was working part time in a realtor's office. I was trying to apply for a job and she told me that they were not hiring. Then she told me that she was expecting to be picked up at 8 sharp.

"Excuse me?" I was a bit baffled to say the least, having just met this girl, and, well honestly, I was distracted by her cleavage.

"You heard me, 8pm tonight and don't skimp on where you take me. You are making your first impression," she replied while handing me a paper with her phone and address. Well a year later I was waiting at the altar for her. I never even had a chance.

That's when I met Amanda. She was a sophomore in the same college that Andy was in but was only going to make their parents happy--she always wanted to be a stay at home mom. Now Amanda is around 5'6", and has the puppy dog eyes that can melt an iceberg. Add in her infectious laugh, a trim body matched against Andy's athletic one, and--the one feature they share--a set of c cup breasts, and you have a marvelous woman.

How do I know her breast size? I'll get to that.

That's also where I met her then future and now in reality husband, Thomas. That bastard. Oh yeah I owe him. He 'gave' me a job, and now has invested in the finance company I now run. But that doesn't mean I have to like the condescending bastard. Always talking down to everyone. If you listen to him for long enough you think that he taught Christ how to raise the dead.

The fact that he lords over me that it's 'his' connections that keep my business afloat, and that 'he' is the one who made everything that I have possible--well, you can get my opinion of him.

Not to mention the way he treated Amanda, like some sort of ...well...trophy. Thing is, she honestly loved the fat, balding bastard.

And wherever she went, he went "to keep an eye on her, Alex. Can't be too careful. Wives are just whores who haven't slept around yet." Her only reprieve is an occasional visit to Andy. And half the time he comes with her here as well. See, I have satellite TV with the sports package. He has never gotten anything past basic cable. "Too expensive," says the millionaire.

Now my Saturday was shot. I was hoping to do some chores, watch the game, have a good dinner and maybe break a headboard or two with the wife. Now he'd be here, eating my food. Telling me how HE would have cooked it. Insisting we watch HIS alma mater play. And to beat it all, I'd be so pissed off; I wouldn't feel frisky when they left. Another sexless night--all thanks to my in-laws.

What a time to lose my voodoo doll of him.

With a sigh, I turned to Andy. "Honey do they have to come over? I was really looking forward to it being just the two of--"

"Oh he's not coming. Just Amanda. He got tickets to see his team play this weekend and didn't want her around so she's staying the night with us."

Ever swing at the ball, connect, and watch it just fly to catcher and see him pick it off like it was nothing?

"Oh great." Then something struck me. "You said 'get ready'--for what?"

"I want you to get Amanda pregnant," Andy said, then turned and picked up the laundry she was separating and took the load downstairs.

I think I was trying to find the hidden cameras.

Chasing after her down the stairs, I caught her as she opened the basement door.

"Whoa, now, wait one minute. What? You want me to knock you sister up? Is this a joke?"

"No. Look, Amanda and Thomas have been 'trying' for a while but he has no idea how to treat a woman in bed, and wipe that look off your face, mister. She tells me everything. He honestly only wants sex when there isn't anything better on TV."

As she was speaking I could hear the fucker in my head, "Don't get them used to it buddy boy. Hell if you do and you get tired or have to work late one night, they'll run off and fuck around on you. Women can't be trusted out you know. Hormones." Dumb fuck.

"But..." I followed her down." Why me? And how long have you been planning this?"

"She's been telling me about her problems for a while now. I thought it was a logical choice. It took a while to convince her but I brought her around, don't worry."

"Don't worry? You're asking me to cheat on you with your own sister and make a baby with her!"

"It's not cheating ... Jesus you men sometimes. And I don't want you to make a baby."

"That's what it sounds like to me!"

"I want you to make at least five."

Ok now I knew that I was in the Twilight Zone. Here's my lovely bride, the woman I love more than anything in the world telling me not only to sleep with her sister but to breed with her like rabbits.

"Andy, I will not have an affair on yo--"

Her slap stopped the little speech I had quickly mentally written. My mind went completely blank.

"Don't you ever even think of calling this an affair. She wants kids and that bastard won't give them to her. So I am giving you to her. If you want in THESE pants you will get into hers. Ok?"

I stood there stunned, not believing she had just hit me! I mean she actually hit me. She usually just bowled me over when we argued but what was this? I knew she was tough in an argument but she'd never actually hit me?

"Look I thought this up, ok? This is not a trick; I really want you to get her pregnant. In fact after you start her family I was thinking that we might start on our own."

Now this got me interested, not for the idea of sleeping with Amanda, but I have wanted to have kids with Andy since the honeymoon, and now she was saying she was ready.

"But I don't know that I can," I protested. She lifted that hand again, so quickly I tried to explain, "I mean, I will be thinking of you. I love you. I don't want to injure that in any way. Won't you get jealous?"

She lowered her hand, thank god, and looked at me like she hasn't thought of that. Just as I thought I'd dodged the bullet, her eyes lit up.

"I know. I will be there every time you two do it to show you that I am not jealous."

"Ah."

"Not a threesome, so get that out of your head. She's my sister. No, while you two are doing the horizontal lambada, I will sit at the dresser and watch. Just to prove that I am serious. And look this isn't a trick. If you want I can draw up a little contract between the two of us and say that I am letting you do it. Just so you don't think I am trying to get you to sleep with her for a divorce."

Did I happen to mention that she was a paralegal?

"You know I never even thought of that. You're confusing me with Thomas."

"Oh I'm sorry honey, I know you are such a better person than him." She cooed as she took me in her arms. "But she wants babies, and he doesn't seem that interested. And I guess she could go out and have an affair but she wants them all to be truly brothers and sisters, all from the same man. And I can't think of a better person to father them than you. So ...will you...please?"

Looking into those eyes I knew what my answer would be, but I tried to get one more thing.

"Ok." Andy squealed until I held up my hand, "BUT you have to stop the birth control pills right now."

"Already done. I've been off them for about three weeks now. I really am ready to have kids with you."

GREAT!! But I had to try for one more. "AND we will have sex, today. In front of her." She started to protest but I stopped her, "So she knows that we are one and are truly in love. So you can show me that you are not jealous and I can show you how much I love you."

Tears swelled up in her eyes as she gripped me around my waist. Damn this girl is strong.

"Oh I love you! Ok, but you better be ready, mister. You have to satisfy two women today!" she let me go, breathe man breathe, and ran up the stairs, "Get ready, Hon!"

Now how do you get ready to seduce your sister-in-law?

Chapter 2

The doorbell rang as I sat on the couch wondering if I took some happy pills and didn't know it.

My lovely wife of four years just made me a deal: we would start having children if I would get her younger sister pregnant too.

Now most men would be like "oh hell yeah!" But me? Well I love my wife. And I really don't want to mess that up. She's... well for the lack of a better term, the love of my life. My true love.

This had to be a joke. That's it, a practical joke. Ha ha Andy, good one...jeez, and I almost fell for it.

I knew that she had arrived; Andy and Amanda were at the door chatting away like hens. I just hoped that Amanda's husband wasn't coming. Now that would be a real joke to pull on me.

I got up as they came into the room. Then I noticed three things.

One, Andy was holding a suitcase. A full one. Oh God, Amanda IS coming over to stay, I thought.

Two, Amanda was not dressed in the clothes she normally wears. Normally she's wearing baggy jeans and shirts. Her husband wants her to keep covered up so others will not hit on her. "A woman can't resist a strange cock, Alex!" the fucking bastard always says.

Now, she was wearing a short blue summer dress. I had never noticed her legs before. Shorter than Andy's, but they were muscular. Very nice.

Wait, you are married Alex! I reminded myself.

Third, I notice her chest...well not exactly the breasts. She seemed to be having a hard time breathing when she entered the room, taking long, slow breaths. Her ample bosom made the dress move in very arousing..

She's your sister-in-law you bastard!

I looked up into her eyes and saw... fear? Hope? Nervousness?

Desire?

We stood there for several seconds, just looking at each other. Then I remembered to breathe. Andy broke us out of our reverie.

"Hey you, two give each other a hug!"

Neither of us knew what to do or say...so we approached each other and hugged. Nothing sexual, just a simple hug between in-laws.

"That's better but you two better warm up to each other quickly if you expect to be able to perform between the sheets later!" Andy chirped as she left the room. Neither of us moved. I was stunned.

This wasn't a joke.

Then I noticed that Amanda was trembling.

"Ah...hey. What have you been up to? Ah...seen any good movies lately?"

What DO you say in times like these?

She looked me in the eyes and I could see the fear and ... well something else there too. She started to mist up.

"Don't cry Amanda," I said, starting to wipe her eyes with one hand. "I know Andy gets these strange ideas but if we talk to her we can--"

"You don't want to make babies with me?"

Well that was a stunner.

"No it's not that, Aman--"

"I told her you wouldn't do it. I'm too ugly for you to want to sleep with. I'm not good enough to have children." She tried to pull away from me but...something made me stop her.

"No, no, Amanda, you are very attractive. Gorgeous! I'm just married to Andy! If I wasn't I would be," warning claxons were going off in my head but I ignored them.

What has that bastard told this little gal? "I would be all over you."

She peered deep into my eyes. Like she was trying to read my soul.

"But I am not attractive. If I was then," she wiped a tear from her eye, "then my husband would want me. He'd give me a child!" She started to break down.

"No, no don't think that," I said, not knowing what to do. So I did what all men do when a woman cries: I pulled her close and held her.

Trying to reassure her, I kept telling her that she was beautiful and sexy. I must have been getting through to her, because her sobs slowed down and eventually stopped.

But I was getting through to me too. Telling her how her eyes glowed. How great her legs were. How trim and sexy her body was.

All the while holding this body next to mine. Without even thinking about it, my hands started to caress her back.

She pulled away ever so slightly and we looked at each other. I started to tell her that I really meant what I was saying, but I felt her slowly grinding into my rising erection.

I was speechless. And in heaven. Here was this ...amazingly beautiful gal, and I could see that the fear in her is gone. And I knew that I was the reason that she wasn't afraid anymore.

Kind of gives you a rush.

I tried to say something. I don't even know what but I tried, only to have her pull my head down to her and her raise her lips to mine.

That kiss could have stopped my heart and then restarted it. Her lips, oh so soft. Their heat ever so tantalizing. Her taste... amazing. Slightest hind of strawberry. Then we opened our lips to let each other explore our mouths. Slowly we kissed, each drinking of the other's emotions.

I continued to kiss her. My hands slowly made their way across her back and her sides. With minds of their own, they explored the edges of her body as her hands explored mine. Her perfume, nice lavender, slowly penetrated my senses...then, I got a whiff of vanilla.

Vanilla? Oh God ANDY!

I broke our kiss to see my lovely wife behind her sister.

Were those tears in her eyes? Oh God what have I done?

"Don't stop." Almost a whisper, it came from Amanda.

"No honey, please don't stop," Andy agreed. "I didn't think you two would get together this ... fast... keep going, love." Andy stepped forward and stunned me with a kiss, and then she pushed us closer together.

My mind reeled. My wife WANTS me to sleep with another woman? What was going on?

Amanda cut any real thought off as she wrapped her arms around my neck and dragged me in for another long kiss. As we kissed I could feel something happening to Amanda's clothes. I opened my eyes to see Andy trying to undress her.

With a sigh, I realized that this wasn't a dream, nightmare, or hallucination. Then Amanda's words floated into my head. It was then that I made up my mind. I broke the kiss.

"No."

Both girls started to protest but I stopped them.

"I mean. I should be doing that, Andy. And not here...in the bedroom."

The smile that crossed Andy's face could only be called divine. Amanda turned to her as if to ask a question but my goddess just embraced her. Andy took Amanda's hand and led her to the guest room. Amanda's other hand slipped into mine and I got led away as well.

Once in the guest room, I told Andy to take a seat.

"Part of the deal that we made, Amanda, is that I have to watch you two make love. And it will be making love not that animal rutting that your so called husband does," she explained to her confused sister.

As Andy sat down, I came up behind Amanda, wrapping my arms around her. She tensed up slightly, but as I began to kiss her neck she relaxed. She began to melt into me as I slowly rubbed my hands over her. I felt her tight stomach under the cool, silky dress.

She works out, I thought. It's strange what you think when you are about to have sex with your sister-in-law in front of your wife.

I slowly moved up to her chest. I could feel her breasts, soft and sexy. I had to remind myself to go slow. She wasn't used to this kind of love. Was this love?

But I had to fight every instinct I had to keep from ripping that dress off and taking her right there.

I started to massage her breasts through the dress, but soon realize that Andy had gotten the dress more unzipped then I had thought. I gathered the material in my hands with care, and then pulled her dress down, reveling her chest. The dress fell to the floor.

I let my fingers dance their way back up her to her warm breasts. As I did so she turned her head and began to kiss me along the face and neck. Our lips touched as she turned into me, wrapping her arms around my head.

I looked up at Andy, never breaking my kisses with Amanda, wondering what she was doing. What must she be thinking?

To my surprise, she had a look of amazement on her face. She had pulled her feet under her and was almost glowing in joy watching us. We made eye contact and she mouthed, "I love you" to me.

I was about to return the remark, breaking the kiss, when Amanda pulled my shirt up and started to kiss my chest. I finished taking the shirt off then helped her as she messed with my belt and pants. Soon I was in nothing but my boxers. She started to go for them but I assaulted her face with kisses slowly pushing her hands away.

I walked, leading her, following up each step she took with another flurry of lights kisses, until she bumped up against the bed. I took her in my arms and lowered the both of us onto the bed. I started to kiss her neck, then around the base of the neck and her chest, eventually even lower. I made my way to her breasts and had to stop for just a second to marvel at them.

Milky white with large dark areola, they literally stood out from her. I resisted the temptation to just suck the large nipples into my mouth. I had to slowly kiss between her breasts, letting her soft skin brush against my lips. My hands caressed her chest, on the sides and around her waist. I could almost hear her heartbeat as I made my way to her left breast. There I slowly sank my lips around her nipple, sucking it fully into my mouth.

She arched her back and moaned an animalistic growl. I stayed there, taking her in, her sweetness, and her warmth. All the while, my tongue played around her nipple as I lightly bit it. I moved from that breast to the other, duplicating my performance, while my hands slowly slipped down her sides and back up again.

I left her breasts reluctantly but kissed my way down her stomach to her bellybutton. Kissing it deeply, I made her giggle.

"That tickles! Don't stop!"

Laughing I continued to make my way to her panties. White. Plain white. With a chuckle, I kissed her between the legs.

"What are you--" she started to ask, but Andy interrupted.

"He's going to make love to you with his mouth Hon. You'll love it. He's amazing!"

Feeling a boost of confidence at my wife's praise mixed with an awkward feeling knowing she was not only there but commenting, I carried on.

Slowly I kissed my way to the delicate skin on her thighs. I have always loved to kiss a woman there. The skin is like fine silk and with Amanda it was no different.

I moved from one leg to the next, lightly caressing the skin with my mouth. I knew that I was having an effect due to the slight gasps and moans that began to leave Amanda. Andy loved this but I was sure that Amanda was even more sensitive on her thighs than her sister.

I moved my way in to her covered sex, the musk of her growing lust filling my nose. I looked at her panties and they were soaked clean through. Andy was usually moist too, but I was either better than I thought or Amanda was about to burst as is. I moved in, tasting her sweet nectar as I rub my hands down her and under her behind.