True and Eternal Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well hell, her dad and I ended up splitting going with her to those classes. Looking back I should have known there was something developing when the ladies in the class would tell me I was a very attentive husband and commended Amanda on her choice in men.

That was uncomfortable then but later, well...

Thomas also thought others things were beneath him or were "women's work." Like shopping for clothes or preparing the nursery. I volunteered for those duties too. With all this double duty, I ended up being really tired at night, and, after Andy's hormones got finished with me, near dead. And if I happened to have gotten some time alone with Amanda that day as well I was two stages past death.

They might not look that much alike but they ARE sisters! Biology does not lie.

The main upside of all of this was I got to really know Amanda. I found out that she liked to fish, a hobby we both loved. Strawberry was her favorite flavor of ice cream. We both hated 'Old Yeller', but had a thing for the old Benjie movies. Things like that.

I really enjoyed my time with her. The way she smiled and laughed at my lame jokes. More than once on one of these day 'dates', a waiter or maybe even an old couple, would comment on how happy we were together.

I even took her to my work place--she WAS my sister-in-law--to show her around.

Funny thing, except for my secretary, who had met my wife, most people called her Andy and thought SHE was my wife. Andy had never shown too much interest in the daily grind of my job but Amanda made me feel like she was hanging on every one of my words. Then we had a client come in raving over one little problem or another and I just calmly handled the problem. Didn't want to upset Amanda with this fool. Afterwards she told me how proud for me she was.

I made her proud. I didn't know it till then but I wanted to do that. I wanted, no needed, her to be proud of me. And to hear her say that just made everything ok. I could feel myself swelling with pride.

And you know the strangest thing? No jealousy. Nada. I was sure that one or the other of the girls would have some feelings over all of this. I waited for the day when Andy would blow up or Amanda would run of in tears. The only thing I can think of is that they talked it out. They always seemed to be talking about everything. Must be a girl thing.

I asked Amanda one time about it, I wasn't going to ask Andy, my dental insurance couldn't take it.

"Alex, I know we should have these feelings but you know, I'm really happy for the two of you. And Andy likes what we share. We can't explain it except that you're a special man."

What can I say?

Then, one June day at a barbeque at our house, everything came to a head.

Both girls were eight months along. Andy was just a ball of energy. She worried the heck out me, how she waddled here and there entertaining guests. Amanda, though, was looking worse for the wear. Think little lady, big assed kid.

And the jerk wouldn't let her sit still. He was either parading her around to his friends (whom I sure didn't invite) or was having her get him a refill on his food or beer.

After he had her get up and retrieve his umpteenth beer I had to say something.

"Thomas, why don't you let me got your beer?" Or get it yourself, I thought.

"You don't understand, do you? If she thinks that she can get out of being my wife and treating me with the respect that I deserve just because she is caring my child, then she will try to get away with everything. Heck, just last week she was whining about being tired when I asked what she made me for dinner. All she has to do is some light cleaning. Nothing hard."

"Man she is pregnant! She's carrying around a life within her!"

"So? Doesn't mean she gets a day off. I'm going to have a child too and you don't see me slacking off do you?"

I almost killed him right then. But visions of my wife and Amanda both having to live life without me stopped that.

Thomas got up to talk to one of his old college buddies, and I took that chance to leave. I entered the house and soon saw Amanda resting in the kitchen. When she saw me she gave a weak smile.

"It's ok, he's just been under pressure."

"Pressure? No he's a jerk." Something started to stir in me. "Come here."

Taking her hand, I led her to the stairs to the basement. I picked her up and carried her down the steps, glad for my increasing workouts. Once down there I put her down and led her to the laundry room.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"You have to leave him. He's a jerk, he doesn't care about you, and he is just a self absorbed fool who needed to have his mother kick his ass while growing up."

"Alex, we have gone over this. I can't. It would kill my parents if I got a divorce. And he will go after you if he knew. I can't let that happen. I lo--"

I took her face in my hands and stopped her with a kiss. I was planning on continuing to argue with her but, after our mouths touched, I couldn't.

The stirring inside me continue. Our tongues intertwined and we started to caress each other. I was happy to just stand there, her face in my hands, our bodies next to each other, but Amanda had other ideas.

I could feel her hands at my belt and zipper, desperately working to free me from my pants. I wasn't even thinking when I helped her. After my pants and shirts were down I lifted her up and placed her on the laundry table.

I could feel my cock harden as I slid her panties off of her. She was already moist with anticipation.

"Amanda I have to have you."

"Yes Alex. Take me. I lo--"

"Hush honey," I said as I slid inside of her. I raised her legs up and held them by the knees. Slowly I found a rhythm.

"Oh Amanda. What is he thinking? You are so wonderful. And fun. And sexy," I increased my pace.

"You are one of the most amazing people I have ever met." Her groans and grunts of pleasure began to increase.

"I can't believe that you let me be with you." Passion started to boil with in me. "You let me give you our child." I felt a boiling in my balls. "If I was him I would never stop loving you." Did I just say that? "I would fuck you all day and make love to you all night."

I slammed into her harder. The room started to fill with the sounds of our passion.

"Doesn't he know? Doesn't he care? I know I care Amanda." I could feel myself going over the edge. I knew she was too but she had stopped groaning. Was she listening to me?

"I know who you are. I know ... I know ... I know that I love you."

I came inside of her. I could feel her body shaking from her orgasm. As I panted from our actions I let go of her legs and removed myself from her. Shaking, she rose up and wrapped her arms around me.

"Oh Alex I love you too." Amanda kissed me. "You are so wonderful" She looked to our side. "Andy!"

I whipped my head around to see my wife standing at the bottom of the stairs. Even from where I was I could see the tears in her eyes.

I had messed up. I was just to be a sperm donor and now I had fallen in love with Amanda. And she loved me.

Time to face the music, I thought.

"Andy, I never meant for this to happen. But I love Amanda and that will never change. I'm sor--"

Andy stepped forward and slapped me. I don't think she saw my eyes after she did.

"Now you listen here! I knew that you two would fall in love. I set this up. I am not mad. Or hurt. I love you! I will always love you. You are a special person--both of you are--and I am willing to share my husband with my sister. But I am getting tired of you apologizing all the time!"

She reached back to hit me again, but this time I caught her arm as it went to strike.

"THAT IS ENOUGH! You hit me one more time Andy and I swear to God and on my grandmother's grave we will be over so fast the ink will stain the judge's desk! You will not hit me or any one else again! I will not stand for this abuse! I am your husband! The man you are supposed to love and cherish--not some punching bag!"

Neither woman moved. Something seemed to change in Andy's eyes.

"Alex I'm--"

"I'm not finished! I love you but I love her too and if you continue this I will leave you and take not only our child but also Amanda with me. Damn your husband Amanda. I love you! There I finally said it and I mean it! Now you have to decide where we stand right now Andy or I swear to God--"

"Alex honey ... I'm sorry." That was the first time I had ever heard her say that. She continued, her voice beginning to crack. "I should have never done that. I just... no there is no excuse. I'm sorry. I didn't want you to feel guilty. I was trying to express that you shouldn't apologize but I should have never done that. I wanted this to be special for you, for her, for us! And I knew what would happen. I knew you two would fall in love, yes it scare me but I knew that I could handle it and so could you if you tried! I was just so used to pushing you around that I didn't." Tears fell from her eyes. "Oh Alex I love you and I will never do that again. You have changed these last few months. I knew Amanda would do that. But I didn't know how much more you would become."

"You have seemed to be more confident, Alex," Amanda added in. "I hope that I had something to do with that."

Had I changed? Thinking on it, I knew I had. Had Amanda done this? I knew that too. The way she gave her unconditional support. I knew that Andy loved me but she was too independent at times to back me up. She liked to lead. She was always in control. But now? Now I was taking control. The world seemed to shift around me. Andy was my partner in life. My ally. She matched me mentally, intellectually emotionally, physically. But Amanda was my support. When I was weak Andy would tell me how to fix it, but Amanda would just hold me up, giving me the strength I needed to do what Andy said.

I looked at Andy and my anger slide away. I loved this woman; she was my true love. And I knew we had just reached a new height in our relationship.

"Alex give her another chance," Amanda pleaded holding onto my arm. "She has always been bossy. She was just making up for not being the boy Daddy always wanted. But she loves you. She tells me all the time how great of a lover, a provider, a partner and a friend you are. And she rants on how great of a father you will be."

"But I now realize what I never thought of. I always ran all over you, Alex," Andy confessed. Her hands gripped my shirt. I could hear the terror in her voice. "I lost sight of the most important thing. How great of a man you are. I promise I will never do that again. Please forgive me!"

With a sigh I took her into my arms. "Only if you forgive me for never giving you a reason to think of it." I looked her in the eyes. "And if you realize you have to share me. I can't leave Amanda." I could see Amanda smile out of the corner of my eye." You are my one and only true love. But she," I turned to Amanda and held out my arm, inviting her to hold me, "You are my eternal love Amanda. I can never let you go."

They both held me and for the first time in my life I felt overwhelmed by love, both my own and that from those who loved me.

At that perfect moment I didn't know and didn't care what the future held for me or for all of us. But I knew we would face it always together.