True Baseball Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recovered from my orgasm and saw her pinching and pulling at her nipples. I looked down at her white cotton panties covering her bald pussy and saw a line of moisture leaking through. I ran my own finger along this line indicating her slit and began to push her back onto the stairs. She sat down on the third step. I put my thumbs in her waist band and pulled her panties down to her knees. I then grabbed the panties by the crotch in my mouth and pulled them down the rest of the way before tossing them with a whip of my head back towards the front door. With her sitting on the steps, I knelt on the first step and put my head right in her lap, lapping at the juices that had soaked her panties. My tongue traced her slit and immediately began searching for the source, looking to burst the dam holding back her juices. My nose brushed up against her clit as my tongue dug deep. Sandy leaned back on the stairs now. She played with her cunt-juice covered tits as my arms wrapped under her legs to grab a hold of her ass to help provide leverage as my tongue dug deeper into her vaginal canal. My nose kept rubbing her clit and I felt Sandy begin her own shaking and felt her pussy contract against my tongue as her dam broke and I immediately began to taste her juices. She came a lot, and her juices spilled onto the stair carpeting.

Sandy recovered as I moved my mouth to her breasts switching between nipples as my hand massaged her soaked cunt. As her moaning subsided and she re-opened her eyes, I grabbed her hand and led her up to the bedroom. We fell on the bed and immediately wrapped ourselves in a sixty-nine position. I was on top and Sandy grabbed a pillow to lift her head up to my pussy. I was already licking her legs, trying to dry her completely from her earlier orgasm. I laid kisses on her labia as my tongue laid traces up and down her legs. I then tried to engulf her entire pussy in my mouth and my chin buried deep in her, pressing up against her clit.

Sandy was sucking my own clit and was busy pushing two fingers into my pussy. She kept inserting and withdrawing her finger as her tongue treated my clit as a punching bag. Then the next time she inserted her two fingers she kept them there and began curling them towards my stomach against my pussy walls. I felt my g-spot swell. I began rocking with the curling of her fingers. I moaned into her pussy and began licking her clit furiously in retaliation. Sandy began to buck her pussy with my tongue movements and we both let out loud wails. Juices sprayed from both of us and I collapsed on top of her. I slowly recovered and turned around to reposition myself. Sandy still had her eyes closed and was still clenching the bed sheets at her sides.

I began nibbling at her breasts. With small pecks I would lightly bite her flesh and pinch her nipples with my lips and tongue. Like a dog turning circles in the grass before lying down, I cleared an area on her chest with my kisses before laying my head to rest after a wonderful evening. I laid there listening to Sandy breathe. I felt the pause in her breathing and felt her begin to speak.

"Kate, I love you."

"I love you too, Sandy ."

"Kate?"

"Yes?"

"Let's have a baby."

12