True Ch. 02

Story Info
Close relationship between a Mother and Son.
1.2k words
4.16
156.7k
29

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jp36515
jp36515
58 Followers

Note to all: I have a story to tell and I'm not sure how long it'll take me to tell it. This may be continued. If you're in a hurry for a particular ending, skip to the end and see if that's what you want.

After Mom went upstairs for the night I had to masturbate before I could go to sleep. I usually did this on average about twice a day so I had a system all worked out. I kept Penthouse Forum magazines under the bathroom sink, in the back under towels where they couldn't be seen. I don't know why but I always got more out of putting myself into the storyline versus looking at pictures of naked women. I was reading my story and working things along when there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"Uhh, hello?" I managed to get out.

Of course, I had stopped masturbating and hoped that the fan had covered up over any noises that I had been making. I actually stopped all movements so my hand stayed wrapped around my penis, which was sticking out pretty far. At this point, I was maybe a minute away from popping. I always like the feel of my penis in my hand, even not moving; it was amazing to me then that it could get so long and hard. I definitely wanted to try it out on a real woman soon.

"Stevee, are you ok?" Mom said outside the bathroom door and sounding really worried.

"Uh, Mom, yes, I'm fine."

It seemed to me that time was moving really, really slowly at this point. I didn't know what she wanted and I didn't know what to ask or how to ask what she wanted. It was very unnerving.

"Are you ok? Are you feeling well? Do you want to talk to me about anything?"

Well I still had no idea what she wanted or why she thought that I might be feeling badly and I was sort of getting a little anxious to be finished with the conversation. I needed to have the orgasm soon so I started telling her that I was fine and I kept trying to get the discussion to end. At some point I just seemed to start moving my hand again with my hand wrapped around my penis while we were talking. I remember that it hadn't gone down very much and it started coming back really quickly.

"I'm worrying that maybe I pushed you too hard today or made you uncomfortable in some way. Are you upset with me?"

I started thinking about how exciting this was to be talking to my Mom just on the other side of the door while I was masturbating. Of course, I was having trouble talking to her in complete sentences and I was trying to be really, really quiet. At one point she asked me if I would open the door and let her come in because she knew that I must be upset and that she wanted me to know that everything would be fine.

"No Mom, I'm fine. I really am. I, uhhh, I've just have been having some stomach problems. That's why I haven't been able to get to sleep yet. I'm not upset with you at all. Why in the world would I be?"

At this point I was just a few seconds away from cumming. Once I get to that point, it's like I'm on a train and the train is going to keep moving regardless of anything else that happens or gets in the way. I have experimented since then in trying to make it last once I feel like cumming but the best I can do is to prolong it a few seconds. I guess she overcame her sense of closed bathroom door propriety because she opened the door just as I started having my orgasm. I remember feeling myself start to ejaculate just as she opened the door. She looked at my face, looked down at my penis and my hand moving on it. I was pretty startled and impulsively tried to keep the door from opening so I turned toward her and finished ejaculating on her robe and her legs. I had gotten so caught up in the moment and trying to keep the door from opening that I had forgotten to cover my penis with my other hand.

She must have been in shock at the sight of her naked son jerking off and semen flying because she just stayed standing there while I came all over her robe. I kept moving my hand even after I had finished; although not at the head of it. She just stayed in the doorway looking down at my erect penis with her face flushed bright red, almost like in a trance. It was almost imperceptible but seemed to me that she sort of swayed toward me and almost reached to touch me right then. At this point, she seemed to be stuck looking at me and I was stuck masturbating for her. I remember seeing some semen running down her legs and some splattered on her robe.

She finally did reach out and touched her index finger to the tip of my penis. As she reached to touch it, I stopped moving my hand and just watched her move her hand and touch me. It seemed to me that she was moving in slow motion as she put her finger in the little bit of semen dribbling out of my penis and then even more slowly brought her finger to her mouth. I almost came again from seeing her put her finger into her mouth.

"Ahh, Mom, what..." and I started pulling my underwear back up over my still erect penis.

"Steven, shhhhh. I, uh, please let's just be quiet tonight. We'll talk about this tomorrow. Good night." And with that she left and went upstairs to bed.

I cleaned the mirror and places where it had landed on the floor, put away my magazine and went upstairs to bed and went to sleep. It was the summer, I didn't have a regular job and college hadn't started yet so I tended to be the last one up in the morning. I was worried a lot about seeing Mom after last night but she didn't even act like the day was different from any other. I went into the kitchen and my Dad and sister were just getting ready to leave for the day. Mom was standing at the stove in the same terry cloth robe that she wore last night. I had actually forgotten that it was so short but remembered that some of my semen had landed on her legs.

"Steven, how'd you sleep last night?" Then talking to my Dad as he got up from the table and put his dishes in the sink "Honey, Steven and I are going to run some errands, practice a little more one-on-one discussions and maybe then take in a movie. Right Steven? Hey, I've made eggs for you."

From the way she talked, it sounded like she and I had made plans at some point last night and had things all planned out for the day. That was news to me and put me at somewhat at ease, almost like last night had been a dream and not something that had actually happened. I wasn't even sure that it had actually happened until she winked at me and mentioned that we should be careful because the downstairs bathroom door was broken and wouldn't lock.

It sounded like I'd get to spend more time with her and that was great news to me.

To be continued soon.

jp36515
jp36515
58 Followers