True Confession

Story Info
Naughty wife reveals herself.
1.2k words
110.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ellie
Ellie
1 Followers

If you knew me, you'd be totally blown away by what I'm about to reveal about myself. No one, I mean NO ONE who knows me could ever imagine how naughty I really am or some of the things I've done. You see, I was born a modern day Southern lady. On the outside, I do what is expected of me. I please my parents and my family, and most of all, I please my husband. I'm the perfect mom and the perfect wife. I'm also a 3rd grade teacher, a good one, and everybody in this little town knows me. I volunteer at bake sales and the like for this cause or that; I teach Sunday school. I'm the mom next door and a pillar of the community in this tiny little Southern town.

Oh, but you know all about Southern women, don't you? We're innately sneaky, yet have a strict moral code for behavior. For example, one unwritten, unacknowledged rule is when you hear about or see something naughty you MUST act shocked (even if you've done it yourself a thousand times). Another rule for women of Southern heritage is that it's okay to DO anything you want, but you can NEVER, EVER admit to it or speak of it. One must maintain the air of innocence at all cost. The most important facial expressions, "innocence" and "shock", must be practiced and mastered.

So I guess you could say I'm living a double life, the goody-two shoes vs. the very sneaky near nymphomaniac. As a matter of fact, any bad thing I do is all the more pleasurable when I'm being sneaky. The sneakier it is, the hotter I get! I suppose that's why voyeurism and exhibition are so appealing to me, I can be a very bad girl and still maintain my innocence. After all, YOU are the one looking, and how was I supposed to know? (wink, wink)

One of my favorite oh-so-naughty experiences happened at a hotel where I was staying while attending a workshop for teachers. The first evening, I just couldn't get to sleep. I was alone and so very horny. The hotel had a wonderful, big indoor swimming pool and hot tub. The pool area was lovely, with lots of plants and trees all around, and best of all, it was late and no one else was there. I slipped on my swimsuit, a black one-piece conservative number, and headed to the hot tub.

I slowly eased into the water, closed my eyes and tried to relax, but the hot, swirling, bubbling water assaulted my nipples and pussy and made me even hornier. Safe in the knowledge I was alone, it wasn't long before I began to fondle my nipples and rub my pussy through the thin material of my swimsuit. One of my best features, I think, is that I have really great tits—big tits, but quite perky with long, lovely pink nipples. God, they are so sensitive, and I love them sucked and squeezed and pulled. There in the water, I pinched and pulled my nipples through the material making them pert and hard. The bubbles and water churning between my legs felt so good too, I wanted so much to get out of that suit so I could feel the sensations even more.

Landing back in reality for a moment, I contemplated easing my shoulder straps down so I could get to my tits. I opened my eyes and looked around, and although I could see no one, this time I got the distinct feeling that there was someone there. Had someone been watching me? No, surely it was just my imagination, but at the same time a feeling of embarrassment and excitement ran over me. If someone was there, they were definitely hiding in the bushes watching me. Soon the embarrassment was gone and a thrill took its place--what if? The "naughty me" took over and decided if the spy wanted to see something, I'd give him something TO see (and at the same time do what I really wanted to do all along).

Lying back in the water once again, I closed my eyes and imagined the stranger watching me. I started fondling my breasts and tweaking my nipples until they were hard again. I eased the shoulder straps of my swimsuit down my arms and pulled the top down over my luscious breast. God, how free they felt and how good the water felt bubbling all around my floating tits. Now, I hoped he was watching; I wanted him to see me squeeze and play with my tits. The "even naughtier me" took over and I lifted one up to my mouth and sucked in the nipple. I sucked it, and I licked it, then I did the other one. Did I mention I loved my nipples sucked? Mmmmmm.

Although he couldn't see it, I had to play with my pussy now—it was in desperate need of attention. I slid my fingers under the crotch of my swimsuit and could feel the warm water meet the slimy wetness of my pussy as I slid my fingers up and down my slit. The feel of my fingers along with the constant swirling water made me want more and more. Two fingers now on my clit, I circled it over and over varying the pressure and occasionally sliding my fingers back to my pussy hole and teasing the opening with my finger tips. I moaned. I wanted him to hear me.

I wanted him to know what I was doing. I arched my back and let myself float up as I eased the swimsuit over my legs. I once again looked around to see if there was anyone around. It was then that I saw leaves moving in the plants near the edge of the walkway. He WAS there; I could see the blue of his shirt between the foliage. I couldn't see his face, but I looked right at him as I lifted my swimsuit out of the water and laid it beside the tub. I blatantly stood up, waist deep in the water, and pinched my nipples and gently pulled on them for him. I squeezed my tits together and let my hands slowly slide down over my stomach.

I needed to cum, and I wanted him to watch me cum. Still facing my observer, I climbed up on the bench made into the hot tub and positioned my pussy in front of a water jet. I was still staring into the spot where I knew he was as I leaned into the jet so that it hit right on my clit. I steadied myself by holding on to the side of the tub. I moaned louder and louder as the jet was bringing me toward a climax.

I swiveled my hips and thrust my clit toward it as I got nearer and nearer. I was just about there when he stepped out where I could see him too. His face was twisted in extreme passion as he frantically stroked his cock. I could tell he was on the brink as well. Almost as soon as I saw him stroking it, I started to cum so hard I was almost screaming. I watched him cum at the same time I did, spurting his cum all over the walkway.

Once he regained composure, he smiled at me and pulled up his pants. He blew me a kiss, waved goodbye, then left.

Ellie
Ellie
1 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife's First Time Shared My wife got a free massage and was seduced into sex.in Loving Wives
Michael's First Time with My Wife 18 year old Michael experiences his first time with my wife.in Loving Wives
A Friendly Spank A friendly smack on the bottom leads to other things.in Loving Wives
Seduced by the Game Sexy but conservative wife is lured into a very adult game. in Loving Wives
More Stories