True Confessions Heard by a Priest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My words must have been enough for the two of them because they both began to climax as I neared my own. Hearing the sexy squeals they elicited pushed me over the edge and I began to pump my seed into Mary-Kate's asshole. I held her hips and she pushed back even harder as I came. Moaning and pumping for everything I was worth I pulled out and sprayed the final shot over her ass.

"Well," Ashley began, "father that proved to be one of the naughtiest sessions we have had as of yet and now give us our penance and we will leave you with happy thoughts."

"Now Ashley, we have to let the father here have an autographed picture or a memento of today don't we?" Mary-Kate asked.

"Yes, MK, I think we should, but I don't seem to have one on me," she giggled as she grabbed a handful of their clothing.

"Ladies if you would like I can take a couple of quick Polaroid's and you can sign them for me," I said grinning evilly.

Ashley didn't wait for her sister to speak up she simply slid behind her naked and reached around and slid two fingers inside her sister's pussy. I reached down and opened the drawer to my desk and snapped off a picture. I got a few more good ones with the girls and even one with the camera on timer as I was between them with both their lips on my cock. I hid them away in my safe in my room and smiled to myself as the girls slipped in the shower in my private chambers. I couldn't have them leaving there defiled and covered in cum.

"So father, are you going to join us in the shower and make the water holy," Mary-Kate asked.

"Or, you could just come in and fuck us both again," Ashley chirped.

Now what would you do?

* * * * *

Thanks for reading and any feedback in welcomed. MV Stay tuned for more confessions.

12