True Confessions of a Swinger #01

Story Info
A cheating husband is no match for a loving wife.
4.5k words
3.38
49.2k
30
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please give me the support of your vote and comment

All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18-years-old. There are no minor characters in this story.

Author's note: Written by her mother, Debbie, and told from the point of view her daughter, Elizabeth, this story begins by showing how much her son-in-law, Robert, fantasized about having forbidden sex with his mother-in-law.

Granted his mother-in-law, Debbie, sexually teased him and enticed him but it was all in just innocent fun. Her daughter didn't think the sexy game playing between her husband and her mother was amusing.

Then, later, going one step further, even with his mother-in-law not enough for him, he wanted to have sex with his wife's best friend, Diane, too. If having sex with his mother-in-law and his wife's best friend still wasn't enough, he wanted his wife to participate in the swinging lifestyle.


True Confessions of a Swinger, # 1

A cheating husband is no match for a loving wife or for her whore of a mother.

While having sex with his wife, Liz, nothing like mother and daughter sex, Robert wondered what it would feel like to have sex with her mother, his mother-in-law, Debbie. Not only did he sexual fantasize about his mother-in-law, he also wondered what it would feel like to have Liz's best friend, Diane, blow him too. He wondered what it would feel like to have a threesome with his wife's mother and her best friend. If that wasn't enough, he'd love to watch his wife having sex with other men. He wondered what it would feel like for them to participate in the swinging lifestyle as a married couple.

Granted, with his mother-in-law a real whore, an ex-stripper, and an ex-prostitute, she was always sexually teasing him. She was always flashing her son-in-law bits and pieces of her underwear clad, topless, and/or naked body that a son-in-law should never see of his mother-in-law. A woman without modesty or shame, she was always giving him down blouse views of her bra, down nightgown views of her naked breasts, up skirt views of her panties, and up nightgown views of her naked pussy.

"Mom! For God's sake. Cover yourself. Oh, my God! What's wrong with you parading around my husband in that sheer, low cut, short, sexy nightgown without the modesty of a bathrobe? Especially when you stand in the light, Bobby can see everything you own," said Liz to her mother.

Liz looked from her mother exposing her big breasts by leaning over her husband while wearing her low cut nightgown to look at her husband ogling her mother while enjoying the view of her big tits.

"Well, being that it takes two to tango, he'd have to look to see," she said with a loud laugh before lighting up a cigarette. "And if you kept your man sexually satisfied, he wouldn't be looking at an old broad like me," she said puffing out a blue cloud of smoke.

Whether her adult sons were home or not, whether her son-in-law was there or not, and/or whether any man was there or not, Debbie had no shame or modesty. When she wasn't walking around her house in her panties and bra, topless, or even naked, she was walking around the house in her sexy, nearly see-through nightgowns. Never embarrassed for any man to see her in her in her underwear, topless, naked, or in her sexy nightgowns that left little to the imagination, she didn't care who she was flashing.

The bottom line was that Debbie was a whore. Once a whore, always a whore. Once a prostitute always a prostitute. After already having had incestuous sex with all four of her sons, she'd fuck and suck anyone, even her son-in-law, especially her son-in-law. With him so very good looking, she always fancied him.

### DebbieDearDebbie ###

The story started when Bobby was having sex with Liz. Thinking that it was merely pillow talk and that he was sexually exciting his wife as much as he was sexually exciting himself, he enjoyed talking about having sex with her mother. Even with his cock buried deep in his wife's pussy, he confessed to his wife that he couldn't help himself from wondering what it would feel like to have sex with her mother. Even though she was older now, in her sixties, she looked as if she was in her fifties. Naturally blessed and genetically superior, she had a body that would compete against any forty-something-year-old woman.

Robert was such a cad. He was such a dirty bastard. Even while his cock was buried in his wife's pussy, he confessed to her that he wondered what it would feel like to fuck her mother's sexually, over experienced cunt. Just as he showed no respect for his wife by telling her that he wondered what it would feel like to be sexually intimate with her mother, while he was having sex with his wife, he had no respect for women. How dare he sexually think about her mother while he was fucking his wife?

If thinking about having sex with his mother-in-law wasn't enough, he thought about having sex with Liz's best friend too. If he wasn't enough of a dirty bastard to talk about having sex with her mother while having sex with daughter, he enjoyed sexually fantasizing about her best friend too. Even with his cock buried in his wife's mouth, he couldn't help himself from confessing what it would feel like for her best friend, Diane, to blow him. He confessed that he'd love to cum in her best friend's mouth and to watch her swallow his load of cum.

### DebbieDearDebbie ###

"Oh, my God, Bobby, right there. Don't stop. Don't fucking stop. Please don't stop. That's it. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Fuck me, Bobby, fuck me. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Oh, my God, I'm going to cum. Fuck me harder, Bobby. Fuck me faster. Stick that big, hard cock deep in my cunt," said Liz while being fucked by her husband. "Fuck me, Bobby. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Pound your prick in my pussy. Harder, Bobby, harder. I'm almost there."

Liz smiled her sexual excitement while staring into her husband's beady, brown eyes with her big, blue eyes. Beyond being sexually aroused, she was filled with as much sexual lust for him as he was for her. She loved feeling his big, hard, hairy cock in her warm, wet pussy even more than she loved feeling his erect prick in her warm, wet, and willing mouth. With his prick the hardest it's ever been, her nipples were the most erect they've ever been, and her pussy was soaking wet. Sexually aroused nearly to the point of having an orgasm, she needed him to hump her just a little harder, just a little faster, and just a little deeper.

"Oh, my God, Liz, your pussy is so tight. I love feeling your big tits squeezed against my chest while I feel and fondle your round, firm, and shapely ass," he said squeezing her naked ass before patting her naked ass and before slapping her naked ass hard enough to make her jump.

Always saying the same thing, as if it was his rehearsed version of pillow talk, evidentially it sexually excited him to talk about her tight pussy, her big tits, and her shapely ass. Only, she was so very much more than merely just body parts, a tight pussy, big tits, and a shapely ass. She was the complete package. She was beautiful.

In the way that Charlize Theron was such a sexy, beautiful woman, Liz was Charlize Theron but with much bigger tits and with a much better ass. Just as she was beautiful and sexy, she was witty, funny, and intelligent too. With the both of them having fallen into a sexual routine after only being married for three years, just as he always said the same thing to her, she always said the same thing to him. Obviously, they both needed some sexual inspiration, him more than her, especially in his restraint on saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.

"After you fuck me and after I cum, I'll suck you," she said whispering her motivation in his ear for him to give her an orgasm with his cock. "After you fuck me and after I cum, I'll give you the best blowjob of your life. You can cum in my mouth and I'll swallow your load," she said inspiring her husband to fuck her faster and harder for him to give her an orgasm. "Fuck me, Bobby, fuck me. Slam your big, hard cock in my warm, wet cunt. Make me cum. I need to cum."

### DebbieDearDebbie ###

Only, instead of giving his wife what she so wanted, instead of fucking her faster and harder, Robert slowed his fucking to look more closely at his wife. As if she was someone else, as if he was there having sex with someone else, he gave her a hard look. As if he didn't recognize her and as if he was trying to identify who she was, he really looked at her. Instead of looking at her in the way that a husband should look at his wife, he looked at her as if looking at her for the first time. He looked at her in the way that a man looked at a new woman he had just picked up in a bar and brought home to fuck.

In the way he gave all of the other prostitutes that he had sex with, he looked at her as if she was a whore that he paid to have sex with for the night, even though she wasn't. He looked at her as if she was a swinger who'd willingly do any sexual thing that he wanted her to do, when she wasn't that either. She wasn't a whore or a swinger. She wasn't even a slut. She was his wife, the love of his life, and the future mother of his children.

How dare he look at her in that salacious way? He looked at his wife not so much with love but with sexual lust and wanton desire. He looked at his wife in the same way that he looked at her mother, Debbie, and her best friend, Diane. He looked at her in the same way that he looked at all of the other women who he had sex with in his married life.

Some would say what's wrong with a husband looking at his wife salaciously? What's wrong with a husband looking at his wife not so much with love but with sexual lust and wanton desire? The problem was, he looked her mother and her best friend the same way. Unless they were fat and/or ugly, he looked at every woman he ever met in the same sexual, lustful way. Obviously, he had a low opinion of women. Obviously, he believed that women were put on Earth to sexually pleasure him and to fuck and suck him.

Obviously, by the expression on his face, as if his marriage vows were just words to be broken over and again, he looked at Liz more with lust than with love and with sex more than with devotion. Seemingly, with him incapable of love, if judging his feelings by the expression of arrogance on his face, with him giving her the look of a John instead of a husband, he obviously didn't love her. As he did with a small army of other women, not even mattering that she was his wife, he was just using her for sex. Just as he didn't appreciate and/or respect any woman, he didn't love any woman, not even his wife.

With his mind twisted from the horrors of war and his whole being filled with pain, death, and destruction, someone like him didn't have room in his heart to love anyone. Someone like him only had room to love himself. Only, instead of loving himself, not even loving himself, he hated himself. Just as he'd fuck his wife over, whether deserving to be fucked over or not, he'd fuck anyone over, whether deserving to be fucked over or not. Still suffering from the untreated Post Traumatic Stress that he received from serving two tours of duty in Iraq and Afghanistan, he obviously didn't feel what a normal person should feel and what he should feel.

No longer a team player, with him always counting on his buddies to watch his back before, with them all dead and disbanded, his buddies were all long gone now. The sole survivor and the last man standing, he was now a solo act. In the way he was in country after losing all of his buddies, a one-man show, he answered to no one but to himself. Even now, until reporting in to his commanding officer, he was on his own 24/7 as a deep undercover, big city cop. Forsaking his personal life, few men could do what he routinely did in disappearing from his wife's bed from days, weeks, and even months on end.

Something he usually didn't do, now more making love to her than fucking her, he slowed the pace of their fucking way down. On the brink of having an orgasm, he should have continued fucking her harder and faster but his mind was preoccupied with something else and with someone else. With her naturally blonde hair, fair skin, and big, beautiful, blue eyes, one-of-a-kind and one-in-a-million, Elizabeth was so beautiful. With her having the body of a porn star on steroids, she was so sexy. Much in the way of Heidi Klum, with her having a keen intellect along with a fun sense of humor, she was a woman that any man would be proud to call his own.

Only, he didn't value her in the way that other men would and in the way that he should. He more valued his next sexual conquest. Unfortunately, and not fair to her, he obviously had something else on his mind other than giving his wife an orgasm. When he should be thinking of her, only her, he was thinking of other women. He was obviously thinking of her mother and her best friend. Unable to help himself, unable to filter his thoughts, and unable to keep his stupid mouth shut, even more outrageous than him thinking of another, he couldn't stop himself from saying what he was thinking. As if his hips were idling in position instead of revving at high speed, he stared in her expressive, blue eyes while slowly humping her.

As always was the case lately, thinking only of himself, he obviously had something that he needed to say that couldn't wait until after she had her orgasm. Speeding up the humping action again, with his perversely perverted thoughts motivating and inspiring his lust for his beautiful, sexy wife, he continued humping her harder and humping her faster. Perhaps, he hoped she'd have her orgasm now so that he could say what he needed to say during the afterglow of sex instead of saying what he needed to say now to ruin her moment of her orgasmic pleasure.

Only, upfront and to the point, with him an ex-Army Ranger who now worked the tough, big city streets incognito, he was the type of guy who said what he was thinking without filtering it first. Calling them as he saw them, he had a bad habit of putting his foot in his mouth and saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Lucky for him, he had the physical and fighting ability to back up whatever dumb thing he said. A fifth degree, black belt in Judo, a hand-to-hand, ex-combat instructor in the Army, and an expert in firearms, few men could get the better of him in an unarmed or armed fight. Lasting only few seconds, whatever fight he inadvertently or intentionally started was over before it even began.

### DebbieDearDebbie ###

As if they were dancing their delight only for him, in the way of firm gelatin, Liz's big, natural breasts jiggled and moved up and down and from side to side with his humps. Hypnotized by her big breasts, no doubt, he dug down deep for the courage in what he was about to say and ask his wife. He should have thought better of what he was thinking and what he was about to say. He should have kept his thoughts to himself about wondering what it would be like to have sex with her mother, Debbie. He should have kept his thoughts to himself about wondering what it would be like for her best friend, Diane, to blow him.

With her arms wrapped around his neck and her long, shapely legs wrapped around his back, the both of them were kissing, sweating, humping, and fucking. She was sexually aroused enough that she was breathing through her mouth instead of her nose. In sync with their movements, their breathing kept pace with their humping. Humping her harder and fucking her faster, up and down and in and out, any moment now, with his stiff prick buried deep inside of her, she'd have her orgasm.

"Fuck me, Bobby. Fuck me. Don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," she said breathlessly.

Only, he was such an insensitive prick. Seemingly, he was preoccupied with his own sexual thoughts of him with her mother and/or with her best friend. She would have had her orgasm already if he hadn't slowed his humping. She would have had her orgasm already if he kept his mind focused on her and only her.

As if somehow fixing her batteries to die just as she was about to cum with her vibrator, he had a knack for ruining her sexually excited mood by dousing her sexual flame with his inappropriate words. As if his role was to antagonize her, always provoking a fight with a man and an argument with a woman, he had a knack for saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. For such a smart man, he could be such a stupid man. For such a sexually horny man, he was about to ruin everything.

A familiar theme, the last time he brought up something like this, especially at the wrong time, was when they were in the middle having sex and she was almost ready to cum. In the way that she did then and no doubt would again do now, she bit off his head. Having not learned from his mistakes, as if he was purposely sabotaging their lovemaking and goading her anger for her not to have an orgasm, he was doomed to inflame her fury yet again. Seemingly unable to help himself, it wasn't enough that he was with such a beautiful, sexy, and sensual woman. Obviously, he needed to express his perversely perverted thoughts for her mother and for her best friend for him to be sexually aroused enough to cum.

After having sex with so very many women, he needed to up the sexual excitement. Even though his wife was any man's and some women's sexual fantasy, dream woman come true, obviously by what he needed to say to her at this very moment, she wasn't enough for him. Always needing more, sadly and unfortunately, with so many others in his head, he needed more than just her in his bed. He need her to respond in kind and to play his perversely perverted games of sexual debauchery. Obviously pillow talk about having sex with other people was just as important as the actual sexual act of having sex with her.

If it was up to him, he'd have a threesome, his wife and at least one other woman. If it was up to him, he'd have his wife and her mother or his wife and her best friend in bed together. Ideally, he wished he could do all three women together. While he had sex with Liz's mother, he'd love to watch his wife having sex with her best friend. If only she knew, if it was up to him, as he openly confessed to his friends, he'd have sex with a different woman every night.

Too bad for him that his marriage to Liz was cramping his style. Little did he know, if he didn't want Liz, any one of his friends would love to get with her. Only and unfortunately, the time when he seemingly always thought of such things was when he was sexually excited and he was sexually excited now. The time when he seemingly always thought of such things was while having deep, penetrating sex with his wife. The time when he seemingly always thought of such things, bad timing for both, was typically when she was about to have her orgasm.

With his mind too turned and too twisted, unable to differentiate between the two, he apparently believed that what he said and what he asked his wife was just innocent, sexy pillow talk. If only by her negative reaction, he should have known better. He should have known that he was making her angry instead of making her sexually excited. Instead of understanding that what he was about to say would shut her down and turn her off, he obviously thought that what he was about to say would sexually arouse her instead of emotionally insult her. By him saying what he was about to say, if he was anything, he was such a dirty, insensitive, and selfishly perverted bastard.

Only, unfortunately for him, as usual, he routinely did just the opposite of what he no doubt hoped to accomplish. Instead of her thinking that what he was giving her was pillow talk, she believed that what he said and asked her was nothing more than nasty and irrationally depraved thoughts. Most times, especially when it came to sex, his behavior was abhorrent. Most times, when it came to women, his opinion of them was degrading. He devalued the relationship of a man with a woman by defining it as nothing more than sex, just sex.

12