True Desire

Story Info
One night, as I lie in bed, the silhouette of a tall man.
942 words
3.96
11.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every night, I lie in bed and explore my body. My hands slide gently, caressing every inch of me, from my thighs to my voluptuous breasts. My hands tickle, rub, caress, and squeeze the parts of me that are the most thirsty for attention. Legs spread; I like to run my hands up and down my inner thighs while my clit swells. My touch excites me, but it does not give me the fulfillment I desire. I often wish that someone would come to me and show me such pleasure that no other woman will ever know. A secret lover. Someone who will indulge in my body with no chance of ever being discovered. After dreaming for so long, my wish finally comes true.

One night, as I lie in bed as usual, the silhouette of a tall muscular man appears in my doorway. I gasp and sit up suddenly, but he lifts a hand and calm floods through my body. I am now completely relaxed. He shuts my door quietly, turns the lock, and approaches my bed. Then he turns on my lamp, letting the dim light fill my bedroom. I look up at him, curious. He is at least six feet tall, with ashy black hair and a toned, muscular body. He is wearing nothing but a pair of fitted black briefs, through which I can see the huge bulge of his cock. He looks at me seductively and when I ask who he is he replies, "I am your desire. I represent everything you need to fulfill your sexual thirst. If you do not want me, I will leave, but if you wish to have me, I can come to you at any time."

There is something so magical about him that I cannot turn him away. I whisper carefully, "I want you." He steps closer to me where I sit on my bed and says "Your room is now soundproof. No one will ever know I am here."

With those words he climbs on top of me and kisses me. It is a fierce kiss, his lips clutched against mine sensuously. He pushes me back so I am lying beneath him. He moves to kissing my neck, flicking soft wet tongue across my body. He moves down to my rock hard nipples, sucking and teasing them. I moan in ecstasy. I never knew that this could feel so good. While switching from one breast to the other, he reaches his hands down. One massages the inside of my left thigh while the other pets my pussy, which is dripping wet. He makes me gasp by sticking an unusually long finger inside of me, feeling around, pressing in all the right places. Suddenly, he sticks two more inside of me and I feel my wet pussy lips contracting over his fingers. He removes his fingers and lowers his head to my pussy. He blows on me, and the feel of his breath on such a sensitive area makes me moan loudly. He puts his lips on my swollen clit and kisses it gently, then harder. Soon, he is flicking his tongue all over it, making me even wetter. He sticks his fingers inside me again and moves them in and out quickly, still licking and sucking my clit. I pinch and squeeze my own nipples in ecstasy while he does this. Then he pulls his fingers out and lowers his tongue and puts it deep inside of me. I can feel his wet tongue poking around inside of me, inducing more pleasure than I ever dreamed imaginable. I begin to orgasm wildly, spilling my juices into his mouth, which he eats up greedily. The orgasm never seems to stop. When it seems like it will be over soon, it somehow builds itself up again and takes off.

Finally, he removes his head from me and kneels before me. I sit myself up to meet him. I look down and see that his cock has grown erect inside his black briefs. I force him to lie in my place so that I can explore him properly. I grab his cock through his underwear, feeling the firm, massive bulge. I lustfully remove his briefs and stare at it in awe. It is bigger than I ever imagined a cock could be. I start squeezing it, pulling on it, making it grow even bigger. I move my mouth to it and it tastes like a combination of all the sweetest candies I have ever eaten. I suck hard, never wanting to stop, pushing it far into my throat. I am giving him pleasure, and it turns me on even more. Finally, he cums and I let his huge load wash down my throat, the most delicious drink I have ever had.

After I suck him dry, he lifts me easily and pulls me onto his lap, facing him. Swinging his legs over the edge of the bed, he lifts me and eases me onto his cock. It plunges deep inside me, causing me to moan loudly. Then, grabbing hold of my bottom, he slides me up and down on his cock. It moves smoothly inside of me, plunging deeper than I ever thought possible every time. His balls slap against my ass as he fucks me deep and hard. Finally, we both cum at the same time, our juices colliding. I pant heavily when he finally lifts me off of him and lays me on my bed. Then, without a word, he turns off my lamp, picks up his discarded briefs, and leaves me, sweating and panting in the dark.