True Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

I tried not to let any sound escape my lips but I could not help it. I did not even realise it was going to happen until it did. I could feel the cold air on my intimate places and felt very exposed. It made my blood rush and my pulse faster. I nearly closed my legs without thinking, but managed to hold them there. I felt his hands on the inside of my thigh and it made me shiver. I managed to stop myself from moaning uncontrollably. He kissed my thigh. Oh god. I want it. I never thought I would, but I do. He has won.

-

I could smell her, and it turned me on. I could see she was glistening with her own juices. Her clit was angry and swollen, begging to be touched. I could see the muscles in her pussy twitching at my touch. I had her in the palm of my hand, and I would love every second of this. I was starting to grow hotter now I knew I could reach my goal. I focused on the fact every touch was her first, and made them slow and exaggerated. I stroked slowly down one of her pussy lips and she let out a moan and squirmed into the bed. She was the most sensitive I had ever seen in a woman, though I had never taken so much time and effort when relieving someone of their virginity, or used a blindfold. I thought it was time to risk asking her now.

I stroked her all around her pussy in light long strokes. I traced the line of her pussy lips meeting, and on the way up I ran two fingers along both of her lips, gently pulling her pussy upwards. I knew it would make her clit more visible, and pull on it. I blew warm air onto it. She groaned, and pushed ever so slightly upwards towards me. This was going to be so hot.

"Tell me what you want Iyva." I did it again.

"P-Please." She gasped and squirmed beneath me. I felt her pussy twitch when I said her name. She was the picture of lust and beauty, and would have driven any man wild at the sight. For months I had been waiting for have my way with her, but now all I could think about was teasing a moan from her lips, and making her say very dirty things that she wanted me to do to her.

"Please what?" I said more sternly.

"Pleaase will you d-o what you s-said you would." I pressed the palm of my hand firmly against her clit, pushing hard towards her body so it was a stark contrast to the touch I had given her before. I moved my hand ever so slightly in circles so it would grind against her sensitive clit. She almost screamed, she opened her legs more and sobbed. I knew it was in relief, for I know it felt like the sweetest release she had ever had, even if it was nothing like what was to come.

"Have you ever touched your clit?" I asked out of curiosity. She did seem awefully sensitive to my touch.

"Nooo. Never-Ahh!" I rolled it between my fingers just as she started to speak. Her legs started shaking a little.

"Do you want more than this, Iyva?" I asked her without stopping.

-

I heard him say the words but I was too overwhelmed to answer. My clit felt like it was on fire, I wanted to scream but I couldn't find my breath. I felt him against my leg and I knew he was large, and I knew it would hurt no matter what he said. I did not really know the logistics of it, but I knew where it went.

"Do you want more?" I heard him say again. He pinched my clit tighter between his fingers as he said it. I was losing my mind. I was terrified but I knew I had to have it.

"Yes!" I was losing control and I shouted it at him. He bent down and I could feel is lips around my clit. He sucked it, and flicked it with his tongue. He bit it and rolled it between his lips. I could not keep my legs still even though I tried. My body was jumping with every new sensation and touch. I almost cried, it was like torture through pleasure. It was almost too much to bear.

I felt his fingers stroke further down, and I felt him put one inside me. It was a very strange feeling but it felt good.

-

I had been waiting for this part since the beginning. She had never experienced anything on that sensitive spot on her pussy's inner wall, and I knew it would blow her mind the second I found it. She did not even know it existed. I slid a finger in gently, her juices were copious and though she was tighter than any woman I had ever felt it slid in easily. I could feel her walls grasp my finger, and I could feel every muscle twitch that echoed what I was doing to her clit. I started to go a little faster on her with my mouth. This is it, I want her to scream my name before the day was out, but right now making her scream would do.

I pushed my finger all the way in, and gently began to curl it upwards. I pushed up hard, above her sensitive spot, holding it in the same place. I wouldn't let her feel it all at once; I wanted it to sneak up on her. She was squirming a lot now, and it was hard to keep my mouth latched onto her clit, so I sucked harder to keep it in my mouth. She moaned desperately and grabbed the covers. I moved the finger I had inside her very slowly towards the entrance of her pussy, pressing hard. She started to tense up and I knew it was nearly there. Suddenly she shouted and bucked towards me.

"Mattheeeew! Ahhh W-W-What... Ohh..." She screamed my name as she orgasmed and it sent a shiver down my cock. I did not release the pressure and I stroked her again. I bit her clit and rolled it harshly between my teeth, just enough to hurt her a little. She screamed and sobbed as she came again. Her pussy was throbbing and I could not wait to experience that while I was inside her. I almost laughed that I had managed to get her to scream my name so soon. She truly was so naïve that I knew more about how to work her body than she did. She sobbed and shook on the bed and I suddenly felt very protective over her. I did not want her to be able to hide from what she had just experienced so I cupped her pussy in my hands so that she would get used to me touching her when she was not blinded by passion.

-

I sobbed and grabbed at the covers. I felt like the world was spinning and I did not know which way way was up. I was shaking and I felt very vulnerable. I wanted to cover myself up but Matthew had not taken the blindfold off yet so I could not get under the covers. I had no idea what had just happened to me. I could not control myself. My clit hurt a little because Matthew was so rough, but I felt so satisfied, like I could die happy in that moment.

Matthew lay beside me and put his head on my chest. He cupped my vagina in his hand and put his other arm around my back. He softly stroked me till I stopped shaking.

"That wasn't so bad, was it? Did you like it?" He asked. I could not trust myself to speak. Now it was over I felt embarrassed. I wanted him to take his hand away as it made me feel shy and reminded me of what he had just done to me. I nodded my head. I was glad for the blindfold so I would not have to meet his gaze.

"We still have one thing to do. Do you trust me enough now?" I bit my lip. He had taken so much care over me and had made me feel so good. Surely it was right that I let him do what he so badly wanted? He could have been horrible to me and forced me into it physically, but he was taking the time to make me want it. I nodded meekly. Some small part of me could not believe I was agreeing to this.

He gently moved my hand lower down, to his crotch.

"My cock is going to be inside you soon Iyva, and I know it is big, but you will take it all. It will hurt a little bit, but not too much. I will make sure you are ok. If you want me to stop, then tell me you can't take it and I will go easier." He sighed when I wrapped my hand around it.

I did not really know what to do, so I just explored it. I could not see it, so I had to feel it. It was very large, my fingers nearly went all the way round it but I couldn't quite get them to meet. When I moved my hand from the bottom to the top, he almost growled and he gripped my side a little tighter. I was worried he might be unhappy.

"Is that ok?" I asked, unsure of myself.

"Oh god yes, do it again." I blushed, embarrassed. He sounded like I did when I wanted him to do things to me, but he was not quite so shy in admitting it. I did it again, a little tighter this time. I still was not one hundred per cent sure of what I should be doing, but I was learning to read his body as he read mine. With my blindfold on I was more sensitive to touch, and I could feel his body react to my hand.

-

That first touch almost overwhelmed me. Her hands were so small and smooth. I have had sex and come in a girl and been less turned on than I was at that moment. I wanted to fuck her senseless and make her scream over and over again as I stretched her and pummelled her pussy so she couldn't walk. But that would come soon enough, I had to let her explore and gain confidence.

But I couldn't hold it in any longer. I needed it. I decided I couldn't trust myself not to get carried away and hurt her, so I lay down and pulled her gently on top of me. I was going to stretch her with my fingers a little first, but she was so tight I wanted to break her in with just my cock. I wanted to see her eyes when it stretches her. I pulled the scarf off her eyes and she blushed and did a shy smile.

"When you are ready, Just go down slowly onto it. Remember that even though it will hurt, you will stretch and get used to it and the pain will go away." She bit her lip again and looked at me for reassurance. God that looks so hot. She put her hands on my chest and I held my cock upright for her. As she touched the tip I looked into her eyes.

She pushed down and I felt the resistance of her lips. They did not part easily, and she was very tense.

"Relax, it will hurt less." I stroked her legs. And I felt her muscles relax. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes in concentration, and pressed slowly downwards. I felt the head pop inside, and she gasped and looked at me, shocked.

"Oh god. Oh god. Matthew I can't. It's too big." She pressed her hands against my chest and moved forwards trying to get off, and I pushed her back into position.

"Yes, you can. It will get easier. Trust me." I pushed lightly on her hips and she followed my lead.

-

He felt massive inside me. I thought I couldn't take any more but he pushed down. I don't know why I let him, I felt the compulsion to do what he told me to. I felt completely full, he pushed against me and I felt him hit a wall. I looked down and I realised he was only about three inches inside me. I could never take the rest if I was full now.

He moaned. "A lot of virgins lose their hymens. God you are so hot Iyva." My pussy twitched around him when he said my name, and it made me moan.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll explain later. But we have to break through it." He gripped my waist a little tighter and it started to get uncomfortable, but not quite painful.

"Why, will it hurt? Are you supposed to?" It shocked me. I did not know what would happen. If it breaks will it not bleed or hurt? Why do we have to?

"Just push as hard as you can against it. It will be over quicker if you do it quickly." I whimpered. I was scared now.

-

She pushed against me a little harder, but I knew it would not break it. She was being too timid. I would have to do it.

"I will do it." She turned to me quickly and opened her mouth to object. Time for the test.

"Iyva I said I will break it." I felt her pussy clench. She looked scared but I knew it turned her on. I could feel it around my cock.

I pushed her back on the bed and opened her legs wide. She looked up at me, scared, and not know what to expect. She had no option but to trust me. I pushed her hands above her head and held them there. She started to breath faster and I could hear her heart beating hard. With my free hand I grabbed her waist.

I pushed into her, quickly, until I reached the barrier separating me from heaven. She let out a gasp and tensed. I thought for a split second about telling her to relax to make it easier but I could not stop myself. I pushed harder but it did not break. I groaned. God this was going to hurt her. I decided to just get it over with quickly. I pushed hard and fast, and broke through. I pushed a little harder than I meant to and I ended up with my whole cock inside her tiny pussy. She screamed and her pussy contracted around me, very tight.

"Nooooo! It H-Hurts!" She struggled to free her hands but I held them in place. Being the first cock inside this pussy was driving me insane, she was tighter than anything that had been round my cock before. I pushed against her and held her down.

"It's too big! It hurts!" She sobbed. I put my arm around her and kissed her on her forehead.

"You can take it. Relax, get used to it. This is as deep as it will ever go. It's all the way and you are doing so well. You feel so good. Just relax." I stroked her hair and she whimpered and clung onto my hands above her head. I let her go and she moved them instantly to arms and clung onto me.

I started rocking slowly, but I built up speed quicker than I intended. Yet again I could not stop myself. She sounded like she was in pain but she did not ask me to stop. I could tell she wanted to please me. I started to go harder and she screamed with every thrust. Her breasts were bouncing and she clung onto my arms. She shunted upwards every time my hips connected with hers. Her back was arching to lessen the blows but I would not let her take any less. I started rubbing her clit gently and her legs tensed. She screamed louder and her pussy contracted around me every time I flicked her clit. I sucked and bit her nipple while I pinched the other one. I rubbed harder, and built up more speed. I started to fuck her in earnest now, as hard as I could. Her nails were digging into my arms and I winced at the pain, but I did not stop.

"Mattheeew!" She sobbed and screamed louder than she had before, and it made me come. I pushed my cock in as hard as I possibly could, and pinched her clit hard. Her back arched and her arms shot to the duvet. She grabbed the cover and her pussy clenched around me so hard it caught my breath.

-

The pain was almost unbearable but the pleasure was sweeter. I felt so full that I could not contemplate anything but Matthews cock inside me. I should have said something about him coming inside me before we were married, but I felt exhausted; my muscles had been tensed repeatedly for so long. I felt like jelly. I felt him pulling out and a little bit of semen dripped down my leg. My pussy was on fire. The day had taken its toll on me. The edges of my vision turned black and I felt myself falling blissfully into a deep sleep.

-

She passed out as soon as she finished coming. I shivered, sated. I finally had her and I revelled in my achievement. She was much easier to convince than I had expected, but being able to steal her panties and use them as blackmail was a stroke of luck. I opened her legs. Her juices were a creamy red and my semen was dripping down her thigh. I felt a little guilty for making her take it so hard but I was proud of her that she could handle it so well. I left the room and cleaned myself up, and started running a bath for Iyva.

12