True (Forbidden) Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned closer, the scent of his body pulling her in, feeding the fire within her. She opened her mouth and let her tongue touch the tip of him. It tasted no different than the skin on his chest so she licked once more, this time catching a bit of pre-cum as it beaded from his excitement. The flavor was an explosion upon her tongue. She moaned and ground her slit against him as many dirty thoughts flooded her mind. She wanted to have more of him, more of that flavor, but that would only delay things further.

She climbed up his body, straddling his legs with her slit poised just above his dick. She looked at him, her eyes consuming him, her hair swooped over one shoulder, and her lip bit delicately between her teeth. He growled at her, low in his throat before rolling her over onto her back and holding himself firmly at her opening. She spread like a flower in full-bloom. It looked so inviting. He moved forward a little and she could feel the heat of his dick pressed against her opening.

"Go slow." she said. "I've never,..." she trailed off.

He nodded his head at her, began to move his hips, then stopped. "I love you, Samantha. You are a goddess to me, and I want this to be perfect for you. You are my world." He kissed her deeply as he slowly pushed forward.

He met resistance within her as the head of his dick pressed against her hymen. She yelped at the pain. He looked into her eyes and said, "Don't stop kissing me, it will be over quickly." She nodded her head, bit her lip, and kissed him.

The pain was brief but terrible, she could feel the tearing sensation but beneath it, a fullness she had never experienced before. She had wondered how he would fit inside her, and now she stared down, seeing the place where he ended and she began. Somehow he had fit completely.

He started to move and she cried out in pain. She pressed against him, trying to stop his movements but before she had put too much effort into it, things started to feel different, started to feel . . . better.

Before her next conscious thought could form, her nails were digging into his back as her legs wrapped around his waist. The feelings were amazing. He made her body sing, she cried out for him, screamed his name, and the muscles of her pussy were going crazy.

He could feel them squeeze and release, pulsing, trying to pull him in or push him out. He saw a bit of drool at the corner of her mouth as she moaned for him, eyes closed. The velvety warmth of her pussy was too much to take. She squeezed him tighter with every orgasm, and a string of dirty words were flowing from her mouth.

"Fuck me, oh, yes! Take your sister, oh you're so dirty, making me cum all over your dick over and over. God! Don't stop, harder, harder, I'm so close, so close, I'm going to cuuuuummmm!" And he would be rewarded with another burst of her cum spraying wildly from her pussy. He pushed himself as far as he could go, taking her higher until her words were a jumble of non-sensical sounds and that is where he lost it.

At some point in her delirium she had gained the foresight to sit up, bite firmly on the side of his neck, and let her tongue lick sloppily just above his collar bone.

He screamed her name. Loud.

And as he screamed she could feel, like a great wave of energy as his dick pulsed, stopped, pulsed, stopped, pulsed, and exploded. Rope after rope spraying heavily into her virgin womb. She could feel the heat, the pressure of each spurt as it collided against the sides of her pussy. She moaned into his neck and bit harder, squeezing her thighs tightly around him, doing everything she could think to make this moment last an eternity.

When she no longer felt the pulsing within her, she opened her mouth. A string of saliva connected her to him as she lifted away. Her teeth marks shone on his skin and she thought for a moment she had hurt him. Looking into his eyes to ask him she saw a look of pure bliss upon his face. He had loved every minute of it.

They laid down wrapped in one another's arms. Even after his dick had softened and slipped from her noisily. They had laughed, she had blushed a little, but neither let go of the other. She could feel his cum leaking from her, the feeling was different but it made her just want more. Still they held one another. They made an unspoken vow to one another to never let go, ever again.

Her phone beeped. The first noise in the room aside from their breathing and contented conversation. Smiling, Samantha turned and picked her phone up. Jericho could read over her shoulder but as the screen lit up, her stomach fell.

"You fucking bitch, think you can ditch me. No one does that to me. No one. You will pay slut, you will pay. - MARK." The screen showed.

Samantha felt fear flood through her. Still the pact existed, they would never let each other go so there was nothing to worry about.

Jericho took his hands off of her, for what was to happen next he had to, if only temporarily, let her go.

12