True Game

Story Info
Master introduces His friends to the real game.
1.6k words
4.04
22.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers

She watches His car leave the driveway, her tender blue gaze watching until it disappears down at the corner… carrying Him away for another long day along for His pet. Holding in the soft whimper, as she feels alone without Him near, without His gaze. Knowing that even out of His sight, she is completely controlled by Him.

His pet begins upstairs, in the bedroom, cleaning everything…a low moan escaping her lips still tender from His kisses this morning. Her thoughts fill with what occurred last night. She hopes that Master will allow His pet to please Him so again… knowing that it is only in making Him happy, that she remains His pet.

Fresh linens on the bed… fresh towels at His shower… polishing everything to a shine for Him… a new glass on His counter, a fresh bowl for His pet upon the floor…

Moving downstairs… caressing His breakfast dishes… cleaning the kitchen by hand, spending the rest of the morn in anticipation of His arrival home for lunch… readying all that He would wish… His beverages… His lunch…His paper… His favorite flogger…she caresses it lovingly, laying a kiss to its handle before she rests it on the table next to His chair…

She almost jumps as the clock strikes noon… knowing that at any moment He will arrive…her bared flesh warming with thoughts of His touch… His pet hears His car. She opens a new bottle of beer for Master… setting it next to the flogger, and prepares to greet Master properly.

She moves to kneel just feet before the door, lowering to sinfully spread thighs on the cold tiles…her tiny waist bending as she lowers high cheekbones to the tile, her auburn tresses fanned out… willowy arms wrapping to taut belly, as firm rask raises up high.. the deep color of His mark just visible on left hip…as she holds perfectly still, waiting for Him.

So well trained… that even with the time for His entry so much more than usual…when the door opens, the freezing air teasing His pet’s treasure… and still not moving when she hears the loud exclamation…and finally, Master’s voice…saying “I told You so…”

And waiting the moment more, she longs to hear His next words… “to Me…welcome Your Master home” and with that, His pet turns and crawls to His feet, lavishing kisses upon His boots, pushing up to knees, arching her back as she begs His sight, her long fingers reaching to pull His boots, devotedly massaging each foot before setting them back to the floor… inching forward and laying her cheek to His muscled thigh, nuzzling it sweetly. The touch of Master’s hand sending shivers through His pet, the low rumble of His voice reaching her as He orders her to see to His guests…as He picks up His beer.

His pet obeys without hesitation, crawling to the feet of each guest, removing their footwear… massaging the tension from them. As she lowers the last foot to the floor, a sudden loud CRACK fills the entry way, as Master’s flogger finds His pet’s firm ass… a demanding “Why do they not have drinks yet, slut?” is hurled at her… she bites lower lip, hearing the small chuckle behind His command. His pet dashes off to kitchen, the sensuous sway to her naked flesh offering a tantalizing view to Master’s guests… to return only moments later… a large tray held against taut belly.. firm breasts heaving softly just above the long neck bottles…

In one fluid move, she falls to knees before the guests, offering up the beers to them, before setting the snacks upon the table. His pet crawls back to Master…her cheek laid to His feet… ass held high in the air…

Master’s strong right hand reaches down, tangling down in long silky tresses, yanking her from the floor to His lips… her luscious body held firmly to Him, as lips are ravaged by His mouth… Master’s left arm holding her tight, as His slut’s long legs wrap around His waist, her head yanked back as Master bites along her neck, her heat grinding against Master’s cock…

With His pet still wrapped and melded to Him, they enter the game room… guests following wide-eyed into the room. Their eyes darting around, taking in the various hooks on the walls, the floor, the ceiling…Master’s impressive collection of whips, floggers, paddles. A knowing smile seen on Master’s lips, as His pet is set to the floor, “to Your spot, pet” she hears, as she crawls to the side of His chair.

The night begins… cards are dealt, the talk gets more and more boisterous as the time passes. Master’s hand absently fondling His pet as they play cards.. caressing silken tresses.. tweaking a nipple… trailing the flogger teasingly along her back, between her thighs…

A particularly skillful hand played, Master having bluffed His hand – to the anger of the one named Bob… a soft chuckle rumbles through Master’s chest, as He looks down to His pet, nudging her and saying… “go make Him feel better pet”… she hates being from His side, but dares not disobey… and only wishes to please Him… so crawls to kneel wantonly before Master’s guest, hands reaching to the belt at His waist… grinning mischieviously as she sees the shocked look on Bob’s face… as her inviting lips lower… to feed on His cock… not as large as Master’s but, it is still a treat for His pet… she hears the pleasure sounds that Bob is uttering, the exclamations of Master’s other two guests, their raunchy comments… the power of their gazes, heating His pet…

Carefully licking up the traces of the slut from His softening cock as she swallows the last drops of Bob’s cum… she looks to Master… praying He was pleased by her performance… a small nod is given as she looks adoringly… and is quickly followed by a pat to His lap… His pet crawling into His lap, her tight ass pressed close, grinding against Master’s thick cock, as she arches her back, offering up her body to His hands… her own trapped between them…

Master grabs her long hair, yanking back her head for a passionate kiss, before pushing her forward, holding her to the table, as she hears Him removing His belt and jeans. A soft purring heard from His slut as she prays Master will fuck her. As always, she is ready for Him…her cunt tight and wet, begging for His cock. His left hand holding her down, as He roughly, quickly, drives His cock deep into His slut… Master leans down, her throat held tight, as Master continues fucking her, growling at her… ‘seems you enjoyed pleasing Bob, didn’t you, My little whore?’… she knows she can not hide her reaction, can not lie to Master… her breath restricted, she can only nod… as she trembles under Him… “I knew you would, you are just a dirty lil whore after all…” an ache filling her belly as His lust fuels hers… a need to cum for Him overwhelming her. She tries to beg, but, Master knows His slut to well… growls a deep “yes, NOW, slut… but, you better make it a good one”. Her cunt tightening and pulsing around Master’s cock… the juices flowing around His cock…

A deep cry echoing around the room as the waves crash over His slut… the feeling so intense… just before Master pulls from her cunt..only to drive deep into her tight ass… the ripping pain running through her….a tightened hold on her, just before Master explodes deeply into His slut’s ass… Master leans down, kissing His slut softly, whispering softly… ‘good slut…now..roll over…and you better be pleasing, or else”

She rolls over… daring a glance around the table… seeing the shocked expressions on the faces of Master’s guests… Master telling His guests to enjoy His pet… that she is well trained, a very dirty lil whore. It only took a moment before the second guest, Steve, moves to the table…his stiff cock held in his hand.. as he pushes it into her slick cunt.. his hands grabbing Master’s slut tightly by the hips… a driving force into her as his balls slap against her ass, fingers digging in… she moans deeply… glancing to Master…

Master looks upon His slut… “says..enjoy all you want, my slut… but, you will not release for any but Me…” she nods, as Master’s third guest moves to the opposite side of the table… Mike reaching to free his cock, pressing it towards her inviting mouth…

Suddenly a loud crack is heard across her belly… Master’s flogger finding its mark as He demands more of her… the moans rising… as her body writhes on the table, feeling itself fucked at both ends… she feels Bob’s hands moving to her breasts… a tender fondling of firm flesh…as she hears Master tell him to twist them a bit… a whimper heard from His slut..

The night wears on… the number of times she is fucked has been forgotten… only the deep ache within His slut’s belly the need to cum --- she begs Master once more… having been fucked so many times in so many ways by Master’s friends… the long red welts from Master’s flogger has landed when He wished it…

Master grabs His lil bitch by touselled red tresses, pulling her to Him… laying her across His lap…the unseen paddle landing once upon ravaged flesh… He leans down… growls in her ear.. “go clean up, now, you dirty lil whore… and wait for Me, at my bed…”

Trembling, she crawls from Him… feeling the cool water she is allowed to rush over her.. feeling the bite against tender skin… her body still aching to release… only praying that she honored Master… pleased Him with her slutty behavior…

She hears His guests leaving.. His footfalls moving to the bedroom..where she waits…her breath held…her head held low….

His_pet
His_pet
11 Followers