True Guidance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbat
Rabbat
61 Followers

Gripping his neck, she heard him whisper, "Move with me." Together, the couple synchronized their movements, working in complete unison. Paul thrust in and out with long determined strokes and Vanessa effortlessly met each one with passion and sultry sighs of approval. Her pussy was leaking fluid and it only turned Paul on and on more. Gently caressing Lawrence's eager nipples, Paul placed his right hand on Vanessa's pulsating cunt that ha been grinding away at his cock. Gently, he began rubbing her clit, hoping it would do the trick. He soon found his answer as Ms. Lawrence soon began writhing in blissful euphoria, begging and begging her beloved Paulie not to stop. He willfully obliged, entranced by the erotic show he was witnessing. No one would ever believe this had happened to them.

Vanessa felt sexually out of control. Her pussy was a firework show and she had never felt so completely fucked in her life. She wanted to feel Paul's penis inside her all night. Suddenly, felt a huge wave of an orgasm building inside of her. In sexual excitement, she held Paul down and rode him hard, throwing her arms up behind her head, shaking her tits back and forth.

Paul was just about to ask her if she was about to cum again, when Vanessa suddenly unleashed her biggest squirt of the evening. It was so powerfully uncontrollable that she lifted herself off his dick and came all over his lap and rock-hard cock. Paul looked on in bewilderment. She blushed in slight embarrassment, beautiful.

Vanessa was just about to apologize for the waterworks when Paul, seized by sexual passion grabbed her from around the lips and threw her onto her desk on her back. With him on top, the pair began to kiss passionately in the steamy office room. Vanessa's vagina was still riding the waves of her tremendous orgasm. Her pussy had never felt better- that was until Paul shoved his cock back into her and began pumping away.

Once again, Ms. Lawrence was reeling after orgasm after orgasm. She threw her arms back in a frantic effort to grip the table as Paul spread her legs and hammered away and rubbed her sensitive clip. Her pussy was gushing, but it only seemed to fuel Paul more.

Paul was pistoning in and out, enjoy the view of Ms. Lawrence's stupendous heaving rack. With no way to hold them in place they heaved up and down like an ocean. It was the greatest view he had ever, or would ever, have. He gently traced his fingers up and down her body, all the way from her neck down to the short, trimmed hairs of her strip. He bent over and ran his face in them and slowly proceeded to kiss up her body where he finally buried his face between her tits.

Vanessa ran her hands through Paul's hair as he devoured her breasts. Finally, Paul emerged and began kissing her once again. Gently, he reached up and removed her glasses. The two of them took a minute looking into each others' eyes, rocking back and forth to the best fuck of their lives. After what seemed like ages, Paul announced he was going to cum. He was just about to pull out, when he felt Vanessa's smooth, slender legs lock around him. He looked at her in alarm.

"Don't worry baby," she cooed, "I want you inside me."

Paul offered no complaints and managed to get off a few final thrusts before finally erupting his enormous load into the depths of the beautiful Vanessa Lawrence. They looked at one another. She was beaming.

Exhausted, Paul fell onto each the table beside her. Neither felt the urge to get dressed. Vanessa smiled, running her hands over her body, catching her breath. Her breasts moved up and down, as she came down off her sexual high. She looked over at Paul, he too, was huffing, his enormous manhood lying depleted between his legs. She smiled and ran her hand over it, giving it one last squeeze.

"Well done. I hope that helps."

"It sure does! Thanks so much. Hopefully Mrs. Davis will agree."

"I'll be sure to talk to her tomorrow in the staff room. I'll be sure to bring you to see her" Vanessa winked and turned to face him.

"I hope I do alright." Paul said, a hint of nervousness to his voice.

Vanessa climbed on top, laying herself against his body. Paul pulled her close to him and kissed her. He could feel her soft, warm mounds squashed against his chest as her tongue moved passionately inside his mouth. He felt a familiar stirring rising up again. Vanessa smiled.

"Sweetheart," she said reaching down, placing his erect length into her once again. She let out a relieved sigh,"I think you're going to do just fine.

Rabbat
Rabbat
61 Followers
12