True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica was standing slightly behind Traci when Carrie wrapped her arms around her mother so she saw the ring first. She gasped and said, "OH, my."

Carrie pulled her head from her mother's shoulder and held her left hand out to Jessica. "Isn't it the most gorgeous thing?"

When she felt Carrie move and heard what she said Traci pushed her away and turned to look at Jessica. She saw what Jessica was admiring and gasped also. She wrapped her arms around Carrie and said, "Oh, Honey. I'm so happy for you." By now all three women were crying and the men began arriving. Thanksgiving dinner was late and slightly cold by the time it was served but no one seemed to care.

Carrie set the wedding date for the week after she and John graduated from college. They would get married and take a short honey moon then return to Prineville and start their construction business. Carrie planned to work in the office and help John with some of the work also. John would find, bid the jobs and do most of the work. Until they got enough work they had been promised part time work in some of the businesses John's family ran in the area. They were going to live in a cabin near a local fishing resort owned by another branch of John's family.

The day of the wedding dawned bright and clear. Like most brides and grooms John and Carrie were nervous but also so excited. They had reserved the local church for the wedding and the reception. It was only two blocks from Carrie's home so on his way to the church John drove by the old hotel hoping to see Carrie. He drove down the alley because her room was in the rear.

When John passed the back of her home he saw the back door open and trim hanging from the door jamb. He stopped and looked at it trying to decide why the door was broken. While he watched the house he saw Carrie dart across her bedroom window and it seemed a shadow was also inside her room with her. He supposed her mother was helping her get dressed.

He was starting to drive off when he heard the crash of breaking glass from within the house. That sound and the broken door were enough for him. He decided he was going to check things out even if he did make Traci and Carrie angry at him for seeing her before the ceremony.

When John entered the kitchen he saw broken plates on the floor and two chairs were lying on their sides on the floor. He stood a moment and then he heard women crying and a male voice saying, "Shut up and watch the damn whore get what she deserves. Hell she always did like a good fucking. John heard a sharp slap and more crying.

John reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He dialed his mother and said, "Mom I'm at Carries. Something's wrong here. The back door is broken open and I hear fighting from her bedroom. I'm going to check it out. Please call 911 and send someone down to help in case I need it."

When John started down the hallway he heard Carrie moan, "Noooooo. Don't, please don't."

A male voice said, "Shut up bitch and suck it. You can suck a cock and watch your old lady get fucked at the same time. NOW DO IT! You know you like it. Shit your old lady's a whore so it's not like you haven't seen it before probably. Hell I bet you watch her all the time. Now get busy. I'm sick and tired of waiting on you to put out for me. Besides, I can't wait to send you back to that damn Johnnie boy full of a man's sperm. I'm tired of waiting on him to get tired of your ass so I'm going to take it now."

John ran down the hallway and through Carrie's bedroom door. He saw in a glance that Jason was fucking Traci while Jeremy held her down. Traci's face was bloody and had bruises on it. Her dress had been torn open and her breasts were out, her skirt was around her waist and her panties had been torn off. There were bite marks on her breasts.

He saw Charles standing with his cock out trying to force Carrie down to a kneeling position in front of him. She was crying and her wedding dress was torn open. Her breasts were out for all to see.

John was running full tilt when he hit Charlie knocking him down onto the floor. He didn't hardly slow down. While Charles was lying there trying to regain the breath John had knocked out of him John kicked him as hard as he could in the head. Charles grunted and collapsed back without moving.

Next John turned to the two men on the bed with Traci. She was still struggling a little and Jeremy was off the bed heading for John. John slammed into Jeremy and began hitting him while Jason was still wrestling with Traci. Jason pulled his fist back and hit Traci in the face. When she collapsed onto the bed he rose and started for John. About that time two other men ran into the room and took Jeremy down. Three more men entered and went after Jason. John turned and wrapped his arms around the crying Carrie.

"Shhhh Honey,' he said. "I'm here now. It's ok. They can't hurt you again." Carrie snuggled deeper into his arms and he felt her body shaking as she cried her heart out.

Carrie pulled away from John and looked into his eyes. "Momma?" she asked. As she asked that question she tried to pull from him and go to her mother.

About that time the paramedics and police came bustling into the room. They saw the women and torn clothing. They also saw five men dressed in suits holding two other men without pants down onto the floor. Charlie of course was just lying there unmoving.

Jeremy and Jason were cursing and threatening John when the first policeman entered the room. They came with drawn pistols and separated the combatants.

One of the paramedics went to Traci and began checking her out. A second went to Charlie. He examined him rapidly then turned to Carrie. As he was trying to quieten her down he said to the police, "That one's dead." And pointed to Charles.

Carrie moaned when she heard that Charles was dead and John felt his stomach turn over. After all the combatants had been examined another ambulance was called. They took Traci and Carrie in one and the two remaining assailants in the other. No one had been too gentle with Jason and Jeremy so they had some serious but not life threatening injuries. Unfortunately, John was taken to the police station for killing Charles.

It was almost noon before John was released and he could get to the hospital to see Traci and Carrie. They were in the same room. When he got there he found most of the female members of his family. His father and Grandfather were with him because they picked him up at the police station. Traci was sleeping but Carrie was just laying in her bed looking out the window when he arrived.

As John walked into the room his family walked past him toward the hallway. Just before she left his mother stopped beside him and caressed his face. "John, I'm so sorry. The doctors say they will both be OK but... John you have to be real careful and understanding." Jessica hugged her son then walked out of the room.

John walked up beside Carrie's bed and pulled up a chair. She turned her head toward him and he could see her shake with her silent tears. He reached out and held her hand then bent forward to lay his torso on her. He felt pain when he felt her jerk away from him and heard her gasp.

"God Honey, I'm so sorry. I..." he said.

Carrie had stopped his sentence by placing her fingers over his lips. "You're always saving me from him aren't you? Are you going to be in trouble because you... I mean what are they going to do about..."

"I don't know Honey. They released me on bond. They told us the prosecutor hadn't decided whether to prosecute me for Charlie or not but they did say in most cases like this he wouldn't. How are you and your mother feeling?"

Carrie was still gently crying as she said, "Ok I guess. How are we supposed to feel? We were raped for gods sake."

John bent and gave her a gentle kiss then said, "I know Honey and I'm so damn sorry. I," then he just got up and walked away.

When he was nearing the door it opened and a doctor came in with a nurse. She looked at John and said, "Would you leave please while we check on the ladies?"

John was waiting when the doctor came out of the room. He asked the doctor how Traci and Carrie were doing.

"Who are you? I can't release information on a patient to just anyone who asks," the doctor said.

John felt himself becoming angry and his face heated up. He felt his jaws clinch and saw the doctor take a step back. He battled with himself until he got his temper under control then he said, "I am Carrie's husband and Traci is my mother in law. Now are you going to tell me what's going on or not?"

The doctor looked in her files then said, "According to my records neither of them are married. Do you have some proof you are her husband?"

John took a deep breath and then said in a much too loud voice, "No, just an unsigned marriage license. They were dressing for the wedding when this happened now are you going to help me out here or am I going to have to"

John and the doctor heard Carrie at the same time. She was sitting on the edge of her bed trying to get up as she said, "Doctor, it's all right. He can know anything he wants to know about me or mother. I trust him completely to make any decision or know anything he needs to about either of us."

By this time Carrie was slumping forward about to fall. The doctor and nurse rushed back into the room and helped her lay back down. "Carrie I don't want you to try and get up again without help. If you fall you could injure yourself worse. Now please lay there and I will fill John in on your and your mother's conditions."

The doctor and nurse returned to John and she guided him farther away from the door. She said, "Carrie is physically ok, just terribly weak and bruised. Her rectum was torn slightly when they unh; during the assault. That wasn't too serious though. Of course her vagina was bruised during the assault as well and there was some chafing due to lack of lubrication but that, too was minor. We will probably release her later today if she has someone at home to help her. Of course after something like this the mental trauma is severe and she will require some psychiatric care before she gets back to normal."

"Traci will have to stay here for a few more days. There was some internal damage we had to repair surgically and a punctured lung from a broken rib. She should make a full recovery but it's going to be a long hard journey. Of course she will also need psychiatric help after her physical condition improves."

True to her word the doctor released Carrie that afternoon and John took her home to his house. They moved her into his bedroom and he went to her home to pick up some of her clothes. The wedding was put off indefinitely of course.

Four days later Traci was also released from the hospital and she, too, was moved into John's parent's home where they could care for her and Carrie. John did what work he could but he was always there to take Carrie and Traci to their doctor's visits and to the psychiatrist.

Traci bounced back first in spite of her serious physical injuries but Carrie was listless and withdrawn. One day John came into her room and walked up behind her. He hugged her before he said anything and she screamed, turned and began hitting him while she cried. He had a bloody nose and black eye before he got her calmed down enough to stop hitting him. He turned to see his family and Traci standing in the door watching.

Traci had her jaw and fists clenched. She, too, was trembling.

John said, "Carrie, Honey. I'm sorry. I just didn't think. I saw you standing there and you were so beautiful. I love you so much and I just wanted to hug you for a while. I just forgot. I'm so sorry honey." He gave her a small kiss on the forehead and walked dejectedly from the room. His family made a pathway for him to walk through and none of them spoke.

Tracy walked into the room and wrapped her arms around Carrie. The two women just stood there silently crying and swaying back and forth. John's family quietly walked away to leave them in peace.

After they had been home for three weeks John was bringing them back from yet another doctor visit when Carrie mentioned wanting more clothes for the summer. John just turned the car around and drove to the old hotel. He felt both women getting quieter as he got closer to their home. When they arrived they were shaking. He got out of the car and they followed. When they walked into Carrie's room she stopped and turned white. She started shaking and then when John walked up behind her and touched her shoulder she screamed, turned and ran from the room. John and Traci followed her. When they got to the car Carrie was in the back seat curled into a ball crying. She had locked the doors and they couldn't get into the vehicle.

John called his mother and had her being another set of keys. They opened the doors of the car and John slid into the back seat with Carrie. She wouldn't say anything. She only lay there holding herself and moaning, "Noooo, NOOO, NOOO."

When they couldn't calm her down John and Traci took her back to the hospital. The doctor on call admitted her. Over the next few days they waited and waited for her to come back to them to no avail. Finally it was decided to put her in an institution where she could get specialized care.

In July John was home when he got a phone call from the institution. Carrie's doctor wanted to talk to him about her. "Mr. Dawson we have been running some tests on your... On Carrie and we have come up with something we need to talk about. Mr. Dawson when Carrie was admitted here we can find no record of you telling us about her pregnancy. Did you know?"

John broke in on the doctor and said, "Carrie's pregnant? How far along is she? Do we know... Can we tell who the father is? I mean she was raped and..."

The doctor said, "No Mr. Dawson. We have no way of knowing who the father is until the child is born at least. I just felt you should know and see if you could shed any light on possibly when she got pregnant?"

"No Doctor. I mean, well we were together some before but, well it could be mine but... I just don't know for sure. She and her mother were raped repeatedly so it could be those assholes that did it."

While John was talking he heard a gasp from behind him. He turned to see Traci and his mother standing listening to the conversation. This was normal because when the institution called they would listen in if they could. This time though, he wished they hadn't.

After he hung up John saw the tears glistening in both women's eyes. His mother said, "Oh, John. I don't know whether to be sorry or happy for you. What are you thinking?"

"I don't know Mom. I just don't know what to say or do." He looked embarrassed and said, "It could be my child. We always used protection but... Well she wasn't on the pill yet so... I guess all we can do is wait and see."

John turned to Traci and said, "Traci, I, Uh. I want to do a DNA test when the baby is born. Of course if it is mine I want to keep it and... Well, if it's one of those asshole's kids I just... You'll have to decide about that but I just couldn't live with that I don't think."

Traci walked up to John and hugged him. She whispered, "I know John. We'll think of something when the time comes. Now let's just see what happens."

Around three A.M. January third the phone awakened John and his family. It was the institution where Carrie was living. The message was fast, short and urgent. "Mr. Dawson Carrie went into labor about an hour ago. So far she is fine. We had her taken to St Francis Medical Center in Centerton for the delivery. Should I tell them you are coming?"

"Of course," John said. "How is Carrie?"

"Fine sir but still unconscious of course," the nurse answered.

John ran back to his room for his clothes. By the time he was dressed and walking across the living room his mother and Traci were also dressed and waiting on him. All three of them rushed to the car and drove the 47 miles to Centerton. They rushed into the hospital admitting area and were directed to the maternity wing.

John walked up to the desk and told the nurse on duty who they were and got an update on Carrie. She had not delivered yet so they were directed to the waiting area.

About 7:45 that morning a harried looking doctor came into the waiting room. "Mr. Dawson?" he asked. When John stood the doctor walked up to him and said, "Your wife had a 6 pound 10 ounce boy at 718 this morning. The mother and child are doing well. Can I answer any questions for you?"

John looked over at Traci and his mother then he said, "Yes Doctor I, uh, I need to get a DNA test done on me and the baby. Can you do that or tell me how I can get it done?"

The doctor looked at John and frowned. He said, "Sir I can do that but is there some reason this has to be done now?"

"Yes doctor there is. Carrie was raped on our wedding day and I never knew she was pregnant. I need to know if this is my child or not before we name it or... Well I don't even want to see it if it's not my child. I just want Carrie to be ok and..." his voice broke and the doctor looked uncomfortable. Jessica came up and hugged her son while she looked at the doctor also.

"Yes Mr. Dawson. I think I understand. We'll get some tissue from the child and if you will go to the nurses' station I will have them get the sample we will need from you. I hope everything works out for you." he squeezed John's shoulder and walked away.

The next three days were torture for John and his family. Traci had gone to the nursery and looked in to see the child but John had not. He just couldn't force himself to do that. Finally mid afternoon three days after the birth John got the call on the tests. After he had talked to the hospital he just sat in his chair crying and holding the phone.

His mother, Traci and his father were standing watching him. Finally Traci said, "John. What is it?"

John looked up at the three older adults and said through his tears, "It's mine. It isn't one of those assholes kid. We have a son."

His parents and Traci broke out in smiles and the two women walked to him and hugged him. His mother looked at Traci and asked, "What are you going to name him John?"

"I think John Carl Dawson sounds nice. If Traci doesn't mind that is?"

Traci smiled and said, "No John, that's fine. After all, he's your son and since Carrie can't..." then she broke down in tears while John hugged and comforted her.

The next day John and Traci went to the hospital to pick up the newest member of their family—John Carl Dawson.

The trial of Jeremy and Jason was an ordeal for John. They had a bulldog for an attorney and he tried to paint John as the aggressor of course. He dug up the records of all their fights in high school to prove John had it in for them. He tried to insinuate Carrie had led them on. Of course, considering the violence with which they and Charles perpetrated their crimes against Traci and Carrie he lost the case but just reliving those days and especially the day of the rape were extremely hard for John and his family.

Finally the trial was over and Jeremy and Jason were sentenced to life in prison without parole. The fact that Carrie was in an institution because of the rape helped in their conviction and sentencing but all of her family would have accepted a lesser sentence if she had been able to be there with them.

As the months, then years, went by you never saw a more spoiled boy than John Carl Dawson. For all intents and purposes he had two mothers and three fathers because Traci and Jessica took care of him for John while he worked and John's father and Grandfather acted as more father figures.

Twice a week and either all day Saturday or Sunday John would be at the institution with Carrie. The first thing he did when he arrived was give her a gentle kiss. Then he pulled a chair up beside her bed and began talking to her. He told her how their business was growing and how the rest of the family was doing. He always told her how much he loved her and how much he missed her and needed her.