True Love

Story Info
Brother and Sister need each other.
7.5k words
4.44
84.2k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,862 Followers

A storm blew in. It wasn't too bad, mostly just rain. Dan worked third shift and just because he had a day off didn't mean he could change his sleeping habits. It was 2 AM and he was in his living room watching television. He jumped when he heard a faint knock. Mumbling about who it could be at this time of night he peaked through the window and saw his soaking wet niece.

Opening the door, he could see that Rebecca was very upset. "What on earth are you doing here? Come on in before you drown out there." He had her come in and tried to find out what was going on but all she would do was cry. After making her lay on the sofa and called his sister.

"Hello, "her throat was dry and her voice cracked.

Dan wasn't even sure if he had dialed the right number, "Shannon?"

She cleared her throat, "Sorry, I had a frog in my throat."

"It sounded more like a lizard."

She chuckled, "Cute." Her brother was the only person she knew that made dumb jokes like that and it always made her smile. "Why are you calling in the middle of the night?"

"Rebecca is here."

She was instantly awake, "Why is she there?"

"I don't know she just showed up."

"I'm on my way." With hundreds of thoughts racing through her brain she threw her clothes on. She slammed the car in drive almost before it was started. Luckily there was no traffic because she drove like a maniac.

Dan knew Shannon, almost better than her husband. She had married Chris who was a lifer in the Coast Guard. There was no Coast Guard Base so they occupied a small area at the naval base. Dan was one of the few people the family knew that wasn't military. He had left the front door open knowing how protective his sister was of her daughter.

Sure enough, hurricane Shannon burst into her brother's house almost as soon as her car pulled up. Seeing Rebecca on the sofa, she went straight to her daughter. Rebecca sat up and the two hugged; mother trying to find out what was going on and daughter unable to tell her.

Dan was really out of his element, "Shannon do you think I should call the police."

"I want to say yes, but we should probably make sure it isn't anything more than her breaking up with her boyfriend first." She continued to gently coax what was going on out of her daughter, "Honey what is going on?" Rebecca could still only cry.

Shannon gave a deep sigh, "I'm not sure what to do. Her father will be back tomorrow, maybe he...," She never finished what she was going to say, stopping when she saw Rebecca cringe in fear. Looking from her daughter to her brother, the decision had been made, "Call the police."

After Dan made the phone call and explained what was going on it didn't take long for a man and woman police team to show up. The female officer went to talk to Rebecca and the male officer went to talk to Dan. Dan answered all of the officer's questions but really didn't have anything he knew. His head snapped around when he heard a loud "What!" from his sister.

Dan and the officer headed to the group of women. Shannon looked like she wanted to kill someone and Rebecca was still crying. Rebecca looked at her uncle, trying to talk through the sobbing "Oh - Uncle Dan - I'm so - s - sorry to cause y - you such trouble."

Dan smiled, "Honey you aren't any trouble we're just worried about you. What's going on?"

Shannon answered that one, "For my daughter's 18th birthday her father decided to have sex with her."

Dan was stunned, "I don't know what to say."

The female police officer spoke up, "Well I do. Carl, call the base police."

Rebecca was still stuttering because she was crying so hard, "A-After everyone h-had left from my p-party d-dad came into my r-room and took himself out. He t-told me to suck it." She stopped for a moment, crying too hard to talk. Taking a deep breath to try to calm down she continued, "He didn't k-know that Cheryl had stayed overnight with m-me, she walked into the room as he d-did it. He put himself away and t-told me he would give me my present when he got b-back." The tears were coming more forcefully. "If we told anyone he would kill us both!"

The base police came right over and the listened to Rebecca's story. "We need to contact the Navel Criminal Investigation Service."

My husband is in the Coast Guard."

The police officer nodded, "The CGIS then. He saw the confused look on everyone's face, "The Coast Guard Investigative Service."

Two agents were sent over. It took some time from when it all started but it finally got to an end. The senior CGIS agent did the talking, "Apparently she considers your home a safe place to go in case of trouble. We will need Cheryl's address and phone number."

"What will happen to my dad?"

"We will contact your friend Cheryl and have her tell us what she heard and saw. If what she says matches your story we will contact his ship's captain. The first thing we have to do is protect the officers and crew." He saw they didn't understand. "We will contact his ship and tell the captain and the executive officer what is going on. We will be waiting on the pier when the ship pulls in. No one else will know what is going on or be allowed to leave until we arrest him and take him away."

Seeing they still didn't understand, the other agent spoke up, "Many of the crew have wives and daughters. If they find out what is going on, the enlisted men will probably want to kill him and the officers will want to just look the other way."

Rebecca whispered, "Mom what are we going to do?"

Shannon was in shock; her world had been turned upside down in a matter of hours. "I don't know honey. I guess you and I will move out of base housing and I will divorce him."

Dan shook his head, "No you won't." Everyone looked at him. "Oh, you should move out but not divorce him, at least not right away. You can stay here until you figure out what you want to do. That way Rebecca can finish high school where she is going. In the meantime sis' you will still have benefits and you'll need them. Both you and Rebecca are probably going to need counseling."

"What if Dad comes looking for us?"

The senior agent shook his head, "He committed these crimes on federal property he won't be doing anything for quite some time."

-

Time did a lot to heal Rebecca. She had gone through considerable trauma but it could have been worse, much worse. Even Shannon got over it as much as a mother ever could. Therapy slowly brought them along. As for Chris, he took a deal that included an all-expense paid vacation to a federal resort. When the counseling ended Shannon still waited to divorce her husband. She would do it when he was scheduled to get out of prison, keeping her benefits for as long as possible. Dan was cautioned by the psychiatrist to be careful; Rebecca had transferred her feelings from her father to him. Dan, his sister and niece still lived together. Rebecca was now a junior in college and Shannon had just found a full time job.

Rebecca was lying on her back, floating in the swimming pool. There was studying she needed to do but the pool had a heater and the water felt wonderful. If she thought she might fall asleep, she would get on something and float around, but it wasn't the same. She loved just letting her body relax and let the warm water sooth her muscles. Reaching behind she undid her top and took it off. Her large breasts were mostly in the warm water, but her nipples weren't. A cool evening breeze had picked up making them stand up.

She let her fingers play and her nipples were soon even harder and it had nothing to do with the cool air. Glancing up at the house, she happened to look at her uncle's bedroom window, and was horrified. He was trying to hide, but she had seen him. He had been watching her play with herself, and he was getting himself off! She could feel her face get hot with embarrassment.

Rebecca froze unable to do anything but float. She closed her eyes, her mind racing with everything she was thinking. Opening her eyes just a slit, she tried to see if he was still there. He was trying to keep behind a curtain, but she could see him because of the reflection of the deck lights around the pool. Rebecca didn't know what to do and finally decided to just float around and wait it out. She kept sneaking peaks and he finally moved away from the window. Guessing that he was finished, she put top back on. Getting out of the pool, she wrapped a towel around herself and went to find her mother.

"Mother, you are never going to believe this." Rebecca's mother looked similar to her. Her mom's blonde hair was cut shorter, her eyes weren't as dazzling and Rebecca had way more on top, but her mom was definitely attractive.

Shannon smiled, "Hum - let's see, you were in the pool and you saw your Uncle Dan watching you and getting himself off." Rebecca just stared at her mom open mouthed. "Your expression tells me that I guessed pretty well."

"You know?"

"Of course, just pretend you don't see him."

"You're all right with it?"

"I minded at first, but after you get used to him doing that, it kind of turns you on. I've even gotten myself off thinking about it."

Rebecca stared at her mother wondering who she was, "I can't believe this. Who are you and what have you done with my mother?"

Shannon placed a comforting arm on her daughter. "Sit down." Rebecca put up resistance but Shannon pushed her and finally had her daughter on the edge of the bed. "After you were attacked by your father, we had nothing, just some furniture and nowhere to go. My brother took us in just because he loves us. Have you ever thought about what that cost him?"

"No."

"That pool with the heater that you like so much, he had to work a second job to get that for you. Even though he worked third shift, remember when he worked all those daytime hours during your freshman year?"

"Yes. Was that for the pool?"

"It was. He turned down a promotion at his job because it would have meant we would have had to move and he knew how much you wanted to go to that college of yours."

"I didn't know." Rebecca's eyes started to tear up, "But that doesn't explain him watching us."

"Sure it does. He hasn't been out with a woman since we moved in, because he doesn't want to put us in a situation where he has to choose between someone else and us. So he hasn't had sex in years. His only relief is his hand and his only fantasy is watching us." She put both of her arms around her daughter, "Is the price really so high?"

Her tears made little wet trails down her face, "He's never complained even once has he?"

"Of course not, according to him, when it's family you just do it. He doesn't feel he's done anything special."

Rebecca felt confused. After her mother had explained the situation about her Uncle Dan, she had such mixed up emotions. She now knew of all the sacrifices her uncle had made for them but it still reminded her of her father. She and her mother might have wound up who knows where and she would never have had the good education which would allow her to go forward in life. "Mom - I'm sorry - I just can't."

Shannon sighed, "I know."

Rebecca felt miserable, "It's dad all over again."

Shannon defended her brother, "My brother is nothing like your father! He's never tried to force himself on you and he's never hit me!"

"What?"

"I'm sorry honey, but I can't bear to see you attack him after he's gone through so much for us."

"And I'm about to hurt you both." Both women turned as Dan walked into the room. "I thought you saw me. I'm sorry for making your life uncomfortable Rebecca."

Rebecca felt like slime. Her uncle was trying to get relief the only way he knew how and this was how she paid him back for everything he had done. "I'm sorry Uncle Dan, I can't - I just can't." She buried her face in the bed. Feeling him hug her she turned to him.

Dan sighed, "It's okay. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't hate me."

Surrounded by his arms Rebecca felt the love she always had. When she was in trouble it was her Uncle Dan she had thought to come to for help. "I could never hate you."

Dan pushed away from her, "You both will when I tell you what I have to say."

Shannon was curious, "What are you talking about? You said you were about to hurt us."

"Let's go sit at the table, I need advice." They all went to the kitchen and sat down. "I have fallen in love with someone."

Shannon understood, "So you think we will want to move out because of it."

"Yes, but I have to tell you. I have kept it from you for some time -," he took a deep breath, "- and I can't do it anymore."

Rebecca was happy for him, "This is great Uncle Dan, now you won't have to be watching us anymore."

"I've known this woman for a long time but have just recently discovered in the last few months that I love her."

Rebecca did the talking for her and her mom, "Does she know how you feel?"

"No, and I really don't know how to tell her, but I know that I have to."

"We can help with that." Rebecca was full of youthful ideas of love and excited to help him. "Mom you be this woman. Now, Uncle Dan you take her hand. "She saw both of them hesitate, "Come on get into it." Shannon felt strange sitting in for her brother's girlfriend, but she did like how it felt holding his hand. She wondered if he met this woman at work because he never went out.

Rebecca continued, "Now look into her eyes - that's good - now, straightforward is the best approach. You just tell her, she may not say it back, but she will feel flattered that you love her. And, anyone can just say I love you, but why do you love her? Tell her what it is about her that makes you love her."

Dan took a deep breath, "I can't stop thinking about you."

Shannon thought back to when she and Dan were children, he had always been there for her. In good times or bad she could always count on him.

"I see an angel each time I look at you."

Shannon smiled as more memories flooded in. He had always been much more than just a brother; he had been a friend and confidant. It was uncomfortable having her brother hold her hand. He was absently rubbing it and it felt good.

Dan liked the way his sister's hand felt in his, "I look into your eyes and I feel so proud because I can see my reflection in them and I know that someone very special is looking at me."

Shannon had been embarrassed like Rebecca when she had first found out that her brother was getting off watching her. She had also been floating in the pool but, unlike her daughter, those feelings had been replaced almost immediately. In her one piece bathing suit she couldn't do much more than just float, but she did watch his hard cock in his hand. After that first time and when Rebecca was safely in college, she would strip down to nothing. It was an incredible turn on and she would put on a show for him, not just lay there.

"I feel like I'm turning to jelly when I'm near you."

Rebecca waited and realized by the silence that her uncle was done. "You forgot to say that you love her."

Shannon envied the lucky woman. She had toyed with the idea of fooling around with Dan and now it was too late. Still, she felt that she owed him and wanted to help her brother with this, "And Dan when you say it, use her name."

Dan took a deep breath, "Shannon, I love you." The room went totally silent as mother and daughter now realized that he had been talking about his sister.

Rebecca was reeling in shock; her uncle had fallen in love with her mom. She waited for her to explode and couldn't imagine what her mom was thinking right now, her own brother having feelings like that.

Shannon still held her brothers hand and had been holding her breath as well, "Dan, are you talking about loving me as a sister?"

"No, I'm not. I love you more than a brother ever could. I've held it inside of me and just can't do that anymore."

Shannon exhaled slowly, "Even if it means that Rebecca and I move out and never have contact with you again?"

Dan looked at the floor a tear making its way down his face, "Even then."

Knowing the depth of his love for her sent a shiver down her spine. Shannon let go of his hand, stood up and moved around the table.

Rebecca watched her mom waiting for her to go ballistic or something. Her uncle was right, what he had said would make them feel differently toward him.

Shannon placed her hands on the sides of his face and raised his head, "I love you the same way." Bending down she pressed her lips to his.

Rebecca's head was spinning as she watched her mom and her uncle kissing. They definitely weren't kissing like a brother and sister, but the passionate and tender kisses between two lovers.

"Dan, I've felt the same way about you for some time but I was afraid to say anything."

Dan sighed, "Now that it's out, I guess you'll both be leaving." It wasn't a question but a statement.

Looking at her daughter, Shannon shook her head, "Rebecca I can see that you don't approve and you are probably in shock, but I have found something I want to hang on to and I'm not going anywhere."

"Mom it's not that I disapprove, I just need some time to let the idea sink in. Are you're talking about having sex with your own brother?"

Shannon kissed him again, "Yes I am." Her body was flooded with feelings of love as she pressed her lips to his. Stopping only when she saw her daughter getting up, "Baby, please don't make me choose." But Rebecca still left the room.

Rebecca's steps down the hallway became slower and slower. Guilt was making her conscience fuss at her. Her mother and uncle had sacrificed so much and this was how she showed her gratitude. Stopping, she hung her head. She was behaving like a spoiled brat and her mother and uncle deserved better.

Dan pushed his sister away, "Go to her, she needs you." He saw the torment in her eyes, "I love you but I guess I shouldn't have said anything."

Shannon's stood with her heart breaking. Practically no one would approve of them having a relationship closer than a brother and sister. "I - I -," she was unable to complete sentence.

Dan stood and hugged her. "It just wasn't meant to be." Brother and sister just stood there and held each other.

Rebecca returned and stopped in front of her them, "Mom, who am I to judge? If I felt that same way about him that you do and I found out that he loved me, there is no way you would keep me away from him tonight. Uncle Dan I couldn't handle you watching me and doing stuff, it reminded me too much of dad." She joined them and gave them both a heartfelt embrace. "I'm happy for you both."

Her love for them and her acceptance was all of the encouragement brother and sister needed. Shannon held her hand out to her brother, "Shall we go to our bedroom?" Rebecca watched her mom and uncle walk away arm in arm. This had been a strange day but she sort of liked the way it had ended.

The two lovebirds closed the bedroom door behind them. Dan could sense her nervousness and just held her. "I never thought we would wind up together." He let his fingers play in her hair.

Shannon sighed, "I thought I would never feel love again. I know that's silly, but when I found out that Rebecca's father had tried to rape her, and fully intended to keep trying until he succeeded, I turned my back on love. The only man that I knew that I could trust with my heart was you." She felt his lips on hers and her tears just came, "I was in love with my own brother and I never knew you had those same feelings for me."

"I've kept them buried. I was afraid to let anyone know how I felt. Then slowly I got to the point where I couldn't stand you not knowing, I'm not sure why." He let his fingers slide from her curls to her neck. Then uncertainly he started to unbutton her blouse.

She loved how it made her feel having someone wanting her so badly but trying to be gentle. It was something her husband could never have done. The few times she had tried to get him to be that way was when he had hit her. He slipped her blouse off of her; his hands lightly cupping her bra. "I've never had a woman just let me explore before.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,862 Followers
12