True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon felt like she was on drugs. Her brother was giving her the tenderness she had craved for so long. Even through the material of her bra her nipples were responding to his touch. She felt him fumbling with her bra hooks and reached behind to help him.

"No, please," Dan looked his sister in her eyes, "Please let me do it."

She had no idea why it was so important to him but it was a simple thing for a woman to give the man she loved. "As far as I'm concerned you can explore my body for the rest of your life," and she wrapped her arms around him. Feeling him finally succeed in opening her bra, she was going to make a funny comment about it until she saw his face. Instead her lips pressed against his and she whispered, "Dan have you ever been with a woman?"

Dan took a deep breath, "Yes, once. Remember Mary Kelly?

"Yes."

She and I did it when I had just turned 18. That was my first time and I really didn't know what I was doing. It was a disaster and she made fun of me for not having any experience." He sighed, "I haven't been with another woman since."

"Oh Danni, I'm so sorry." Shannon suspected when it had probably happened. Dan had come home terribly upset and basically wouldn't come out of his room for a week. He never told anyone what was bothering him even though they asked him. She wished she would have known. "You're wrong; a woman is kind and has a caring heart that she lovingly gives. You did not have that; a real woman would have never made fun of you. She let her bra fall to the floor and led him to the bed. As they both lay down, she used her hands to place his hands on her breasts. "I know you want to touch my nipples, and I want you to. But I really like the sides of my breasts touched. Would you do that for me?"

The look on his face almost made her heart jump out of her chest. She felt his fingers slide away from her nipples to tenderly play where she had asked him to touch. He was so afraid of hurting her or doing something wrong. Mary Kelly was a whore and if Shannon ever saw her she would show her brother that a real woman will protect someone she loves.

"Your skin is so soft. I love touching you."

It felt nice, Shannon just relaxed and shared in his enjoyment. His touch was loving and it made a warm feeling start to spread through her. As his fingers brushed across her nipples again she smiled. She had wondered how long it would take for him to get back there. "Um," as her nipples responded, the heat was growing.

"I really enjoy having my breasts licked, right below my nipple. Will you do that for me Danni. "Ah-h—h," Besides the sensation of him making her breasts wet with his tongue, she was giddy from the power she felt. Anything she wanted him to do all she had to do was tell him and he would do it. Not because she had asked him but because he loved her and wanted to please her. "Suck my nipples."

He had gotten himself off while watching his sister, but there had always been a level of frustration associated with it. He would get some physical satisfaction but there was always something missing. He licked one of her nipples and then he started to suck.

"Ooh yes baby." Her nipples had become hard little rocks. Shannon couldn't wait to do things to him. No she corrected herself, not to him but for him. For the first time in her life she understood why a woman would be willing to do anything for her man. She was surprised at the flood of emotions she was experiencing as his lips pressed against hers.

"Your breasts are the first I've ever seen or touched. I saw Rebecca's today but not close up like this."

As they kissed she slipped her tongue into his mouth, "You won't need my daughter for that anymore. You can look at me and touch me whenever you want." She couldn't help but wonder what he and Mary Kelly had done. "Mary Kelly didn't let you touch her there; did she let you touch her here?" She accented the question by placing his hand between her legs.

"No she didn't, and honey before you ask she didn't touch me either." He gave his sister an odd look, "Why are you smiling like that?"

"You called me honey."

"I love you so much."

She tried it on to see how it felt, "Honey, how can you have sex with someone and not touch them?"

Dan was thoughtful, "Yeah, I liked hearing you call me that too." He gave a heavy sigh, "I went over to her house and found her alone."

"Wait." It was time for her brother to know what having a real woman, especially a woman in love, was like. "I want us to get undressed before you tell me." She watched as he took his clothes off. She liked the way he looked, he wasn't all muscle or anything but he wasn't really fat either. When he was finished she was still just lying there. It had been hard for her to be nude in front of her husband. She had never been comfortable with how she looked with nothing on and her husband hadn't helped with her insecurities. But she wanted this for her brother, "You took my shirt and bra off; don't you want to take the rest of my clothes off?"

Dan swallowed, hard, and nervously reached for his sister's belt. As soon as it was open he worked on her jeans.

Shannon knew from the look on his face that she had been right. When she heard her zipper she raised her butt off of the bed to help him. Eventually her clothes were off and she was nude. She watched his face as he looked at her, "I'm sorry I'm not very pretty." She stopped talking when Dan put his finger to her lips.

"You're beautiful."

She felt his lips on hers even as felt his fingers softly touch her pubic hair. "That feels nice." She had never had anyone just play like that and he loved it. Knowing that she was the one with the experience, she would have to show him how to do things. "Can you slide your finger in me? Be careful not to hurt me with your fingernail." Shannon had never felt so wanton. Every erotic thought, every unfulfilled fantasy was hers for the asking. Feeling his finger gently slide inside of her made her positively wet. Her brain had become a playground of sex and she was picturing everything she had ever wanted to do, plus everything she had ever wanted to have done to her.

Then she pictured her husband. He had been the only man she'd ever had and even then not until her wedding night. He pretty much had been a man on top guy, except for a few times that he thought it would be a turn on to see her cry. One of those times, he had her get on her hands and knees. Then without warning, and without any lubricant, he had rammed his hard cock in her ass. Shannon had screamed because of the pain but he didn't stop or take it out until he was finished. She had fallen face first on the bed while his cum and her blood oozed from her.

Pushing her brother away she sat up, "Go on with your story."

"Mary Kelly answered to door wearing a bikini; apparently she had been tanning herself. She invited me in and all I could do was stare at her. She asked me if I wanted to fuck."

Shannon was shocked, "She just came right out and asked like that?" It was one thing to act immoral and shameless to fulfill a fantasy and something a lot different if that was who you really were.

Dan nodded, "I said yes. She told me that for $10, I could fuck her. So I gave her the money." Shannon wondered how a girl could get that way, but didn't say anything. "She took me by the hand to the bathroom. After she took her swimsuit bottoms off, she hopped up on the vanity and said let's get it on. So, I took my pants and underwear off."

"She didn't do anything and you were ready?"

"I was 18 and a girl offering to have sex was enough, believe me. I went to touch her and she pushed my hand away and spread her legs. She told me to just stick it in and used her own hands to spread her herself apart."

Shannon realized how much her brother had not experienced. While he did have sex, it had been cold and unfeeling. Her fingers wrapped around his soft cock and she began to play. "I still find it odd that you two hadn't done anything and you were hard." She heard him suck in his breath feeling someone playing besides himself. "I mean, I can see you getting hard if you were having a daydream of something." Her fingers played along his shaft and finally cupped his balls.

A soft low moan escaped him. Her fingers felt so good. "I was hard enough; I just slid it in her."

Shannon put her lips to the side of his now hard cock. She'd only had her husband in her mouth and then only once. As her tongue licked under the head she remembered that one time. Once again her husband had her on all fours. Kneeling over him, she had placed his shaft to her lips. Even if she hadn't done it before she knew what she was supposed to do. Now, as she opened her mouth to take her brothers cock into her mouth, Shannon remembered the horror her husband had put her through. Just like now her mouth had opened but her husband had rammed himself in her mouth and deep into her throat. To make matters worse, Chris had held her head with his hands so she couldn't stop.

She had been totally surprised even though she should have known better. He had continued to fuck her in her mouth and her surprise had quickly turned to terror. Shannon was gagging, couldn't breathe and spit dribbled from her mouth. Luckily her body automatically responded and she would take a quick breath as he pushed her head back down so his cock could slide back in. He never took himself out all of the way and his thrust back in had been too fast for her to make him stop. He had gone into her throat so far it had made her throw up. As he continued to fuck her mouth the vomit had fallen from her but some had gone down her throat as well, which made her throw up even more.

Memories of her only oral experience flooded her brain as she slowly took her brother into her mouth a little at a time. There was no gagging, no terror. She was happy to give him this pleasure. In her heart, she knew Dan would always be gentle no matter what.

Dan liked this way better than his hand. "Um, I've never felt anything like that."

It was music to her ears. "You didn't finish your story," and she went back to sucking him.

What his sister was doing was making Dan have a hard time concentrating on his first experience. "After I first entered her, she used her hands to help balance herself. "I just shoved it in and out and I did it to her."

Shannon couldn't help compare her brother to her husband, and found that her husband didn't measure up. "That's it, no feeling at all from her?"

"Mary Kelly got into it towards the end. I was ready to get off and she said, Andy, give it to me hard."

Each time Shannon said anything, she had to take her mouth off of him. This time she turned to stare at her him. "Who's Andy?"

"I don't know and I doubt she did either. I was so stunned that I went limp. Not just soft but back like it is normally. She made fun of me for not being man enough to finish. I ran home crying and haven't felt like a man since. The last I heard about Mary Kelly she was on welfare, had four kids and didn't know who the father was of any of them."

Her heart went out to her brother. If she had known, she would have made it better for him, somehow. Her own pain was just as bad though. Her husband had rammed himself deep in her throat and shot his load. When he finally took himself out she had thrown up again and sperm and anything left in her stomach had come back out.

Those two experiences had been her only ones with oral or anal and they had been one right after another, barely a week apart. The next time he tried to touch her she had grabbed a knife and threatened to cut his penis off. Chris had taken the knife from her, beat her, and then raped her.

After that their sex life consisted of her just lying there and letting him do whatever he was going to do, but he never offered to hurt her again. She had stayed with him for her daughter and that ended when he transferred his brutality to Rebecca.

Her lips closed around his hard cock and she took him into her mouth. His cock slide in at the pace she set, it was undemanding and enjoyable. Hearing him softly moaning, Shannon let his cock slide in and out a few times. If her future ex-husband had been like this, she would have drained him dry whenever he had wanted.

"Ooh, baby you should probably stop."

Shannon tasted something salty. She didn't want him to cum in her mouth, at least not their first time together. Surprisingly she was looking forward to making him get off in her mouth and swallowing every drop. Reluctantly she released his cock and saw the light shining off of his wet skin.

Lying back, she placed his hand between her legs. "Play with me."

Dan could feel that she was wet and gently slid his finger inside of her. As he continued to play, he noticed that as his finger slid over the area at the top of her pussy she would moan. "Make that sound again." He rubbed back and forth across the area. "I like it when you make that sound." He bent down and kissed her, "Can I do that with my tongue?"

She had experience more love in the short time that had been in their bedroom than she had in her entire marriage. "Danni, you can do whatever you want." She watched him lowered his face and felt his tongue licking, "Oh baby." His tongue was taking her from warm to hot and from wet to gushing. His was inexperienced but then so was she at doing things because she wanted to and not because she had to.

Dan alternated between licking and sliding his tongue in and out. He liked when she moaned but loved when he could make her move all over the place.

She had to stop him or he would make her cum. She wanted that some other time. Wrapping her arms around him she pulled her brother on top of her, "Do you want to shove it in me?" She felt him shudder and held him to her. Reaching down, her fingers closed around his hard cock. "Good," she just barely placed his cock in her, "I would prefer that we make love." "A-H-H," she sucked in her breath as he slowly slide in and out of her. "How does it feel?"

Dan placed his lips to hers, "Thank you for being my sister."

The tears just came, she couldn't help it. His movements were jerky, his actions unsure. He was nervous about pleasing her and worried about hurting her. As her heart practically beat out of her chest, Shannon wouldn't have traded the experience for anything. As his hard cock slid in and out, the heat started building even more and spread all through her, the very first pleasure she had ever had from intercourse. Her husband had never pleased her, not even once. The only time she had gotten off was with her hand. Then she realized that Dan had only known that one experience and had done the very same thing.

Her spirit felt a freedom she had never known. Pushing back against him, she reacted to his thrust. Her actions served to encourage her brother and she felt him let himself go a little. He got a little faster, he pushed into her a little harder, a little deeper. The sensation built and became hotter and hotter. The timing of her breathing gradually matched his thrusts.

"Um, oh Danni" she softly dug her nails into his back. The heat of passion had increased in intensity, spreading from between her legs up to her belly, to her breasts, neck and face. It traveled down her legs and she felt her toes curl. Her body reacted and she matched him thrust for thrust. "Yes — yes — yes," he was trying different angles without really knowing he was doing it. This kind of pleasure was so foreign to her and she clenched her teeth together as his cock slid against her clit.

Dan was experiencing things he had only dreamed about. Being inside of another person that wanted him there was an incredible feeling. It had taken months for him to even use his hand to give himself pleasure after Mary Kelly. Each time he tried he had heard her laugher. The laughter eventually went away, but not the pain. He had lived with that pain every day since.

When his sister and niece had moved in nothing had changed for him until he got that pool for Rebecca. He would never go near it when his niece was in it but there were plenty of times that it was just Shannon. He had fought the urge to watch his sister but he lost that battle. He couldn't stay away. He supposed that it was because he had a privacy fence that she felt it was all right to swim nude. She would float around and he would stare at her breasts and pussy. Then she would get herself off. He would be mesmerized as he watched her, and make himself cum.

Eventually he had also watched his niece. He had dreaded what had happened when Rebecca saw him. He knew that his fantasies were through. He had also known that when he told his sister that he loved her she and his niece would move out and he would have nothing. But something inside had made him need to tell, no matter the cost. His sister was giving him a joy he had thought he would never have.

Shannon knew he was close. Her brother had almost no control and the closer he got to finishing the more erratic he was getting, yet she could tell he was still afraid of hurting her. She didn't want him to hold back, this was definitely not painful. "Give it to me, don't hold back. It's okay. I want you too."

"I love you so much." Dan couldn't have held back anymore anyway. It had felt incredible in her body. She was the first woman to touch him and soon she would be the only woman to have made him cum. His balls slapped against her butt as he slammed into her. Her pussy grabbed at him each and every thrust trying to hold him in and not let him go.

Harder, faster and deeper, she wanted it and he wanted to give it to her. Movements of both brother and sister were becoming fitful and irregular. The room was filled with the sounds of their bodies joining. Shannon wanted to give and receive something wonderful, what no other woman had given her brother, "Cum for me." She felt his cock swelling and hardening.

Dan was sliding in and out of his sister and it was like no other experience in his life. Having sex simply couldn't compete with making love. A horrible first experience followed by the built up frustration of having only his hand for relief. Suddenly all of the pent up feelings released as his cock exploded inside of her. "I'm Cumming!" His balls let go of everything. Hot cum shot out of him with tremendous force.

Deep inside of her Shannon felt him twitching and pulsating and knew he was shooting his cum. She could picture it but couldn't feel the semen shooting into her, only an increase in warmth and wetness. She held onto her brother for dear life as her first orgasm from intercourse shot waves of pleasure all through her. One of the most powerful things her body had ever experienced started at her pussy and rocketed to every part of her. On and on it continued and she could feel her pussy muscles contracting around his cock.

Her brain couldn't tell if it lasted a few seconds of several hours. She finally did come down enough to release the grip her arms and legs had him in. Slowly she realized that he was showering her with kisses and telling her how much he loved her and Shannon returned his kisses. Sometime afterwards her brother slid off of her and they lay side by side, arm in arm, sharing in feelings of warmth and serenity. Finally she mumbled, "So that's what making love is supposed to feel like." She was saying it to herself as well as to her brother.

12