True Love

Story Info
Internet lovers meet for the first time.
927 words
3.76
12.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
achelles
achelles
3 Followers

Someone once said once upon a time was just for fairy tales. Well this is my fairytale come true. It all began 4 months earlier with a few quick, sometimes personal, emails. We soon began chatting on a regular basis and phoning one another whenever we got the chance. With each passing day I was growing more and more fond of this mysterious internet friend. I could tell he felt the same as I. I often questioned whether it was even possible to love someone with whom you had never met. I soon felt my heart melt each time I thought of him. I had seen pictures but I needed to see him. To touch him and know that he was real.

We planned to meet for a long weekend together in a neutral area. As our plans materialized so did the realization that finally I would meet the man I dreamt of each and every night as I lay my head on my pillow. I began fantasizing of what the meeting would be like. Would he find me as attractive as the pictures of myself that I had sent to him? Would he be all I expected or would it be so much more? I just couldnt wait! As the weeks turned into days I became more and more nervous. I had bought him a few tokens of love that he could take back with him on his return trip home. I wanted so much for this weekend to be the best of our lives.

Soon the day arrived. He called me from the airport as he was about to board the plane. He sounded so calm but I knew he was as nervous as I, for in a few short hours we would meet our destiny. I had often told him how he was a part of my soul and that no matter what I would never let him go. He is my love my baby my sweet and precious christofori.

I began preparing for the evening, all those things we girls like to do. I showered and shaved my legs(and a few other spots if ya know what i mean) painted my nails. I wanted to be everything he wanted and more. The thing I didnt realize is that he loved the me inside of myself not just the physical me. I began the drive to the hotel where we were to meet. All the way I began to get a little more nervous. Would he be outside waiting? Would I have to find his room? Before long I was on the street in front of the hotel. A very charming and quite expensive place I thought but non the less I was still nervous. As I pulled in the drive I located him standing under the eve of the hotel. I couldnt tell from that far away but I thought he was as nervous as I. I decided to park there where I was and walk to him but before I got to the back of my car he was approaching me. As he neared a small cat crossed in front of him. I was so thankful because it gave me something to talk about. He was so gorgeous. His dark brown eyes shined full of life. After a short amount of small talk I pressed my lips to his circled my tongue in his mouth and the nervousness vanished. It was as if this was meant to be. I had waited all my life for this moment and now it was here. The man I dreamt of was now reality.

He carried my bags into the hotel. I rambled on and on about anything and everything. I felt so much at ease. He was the perfect gentleman. We soon made our way to the bedroom. I remember the scent the look in his eyes. Oh my gosh not only did I love this man I am completly hopelessly in love with him. The kisses were so hot and passionate. So full of love and contentment. As we undressed I could only imagine what would happen next. We lay back on the bed as he kissed me tenderly. He cupped my breasts in his hands and held me so close. As he slid my panties to the side I could hardly wait to feel his manhood pressing against me. And when it happened I gasped for this was more than just a dream it is now my reality. The man that I love making love with me. He slid his cock into my wet tight love hole. Oh the ecstasy and the desire to feel the way I feel at this moment for the rest of my life. I dont know how I made it this far without him, I don't know how I could live another day without him. As he began to reach climax I wanted to feel him explode inside me. To feel his cum as it coated the inside of my pussy. The look on his face and in his eyes told me he felt the same way.

Too soon I had to return home. But I would be returning the next day so that we could spend the weekend together. On my return trip I drove like a bat out of hell just to get home and sleep because after the preview I knew that we would not sleep at all this weekend.Oh my gosh I love this man, how could I ever love another.

To be continued.

achelles
achelles
3 Followers