True Love Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,098 Followers

Sandra was going crazy, her hands were back on his head, fingers running through his hair as she rubbed her pussy against his face excitedly. Suddenly, he sucked her clit into his mouth. “OHH!” she gasped, tingles shooting through her like wildfire.

Chris held her clit between his lips and ran his tongue back and forth over it rapidly. An orgasm fired up within her, and she rushed to embrace it. She was humping her crotch up in the air as his tongue danced around the tiny nub.

“Ohhhh GOD!” she cried as an orgasm exploded inside her. She could feel the inner walls of her cunt pulsate, and her face was clenched in ecstasy. She had no control over her body as she came and came and came. Throughout her entire climax, Chris continued to hang onto her clit with his mouth and lap at it.

Finally, her orgasm subsided and her thighs released him. She was panting from the exertion, and Chris looked up at her, kissing her pussy one more time. He kissed up over her treasure trail of pubic hair, and onward up her belly. He kissed over her breasts, up her neck to her ear.

“You’re so wonderful, Sandra.” He whispered in her ear, before sucking her lobe into his mouth. She could hear him breathing heavily in her ear as he licked it. She was conscious of the top of his dick brushing against her pussy. He kissed over to her mouth and she kissed him back urgently, tongue shooting far into his mouth.

He was conscious of her wet cunt rubbing against his shaft as they kissed. He grinded himself against her, his tongue exploring her mouth. She ran her feet up and down his legs, giving herself to him completely. Sandra was gasping for breath as she broke the kiss. Her beautiful eyes locked onto his.

“I want you inside me.” She said, softly. His penis twitched at her words, he was dangerously close to cumming all over her right then and there. He ran his cock up and down the sopping wet lips of her treasure, teasing the both of them before stopping at the spot that felt the hottest and the wettest. The tip of his dick was touching the gateway to heaven.

He looked into her eyes as he pushed forward. The lips of Sandra’s vagina parted and the top of Chris’s penis squeezed inside. Her eyes closed and her head arched back as she began to fill up. “Ohhhh…” she sighed. The top of his cock was warmed by her snug pussy.

“I love you, Sandra.” He moaned as his penis stopped halfway inside her. Sandra’s heart soared at his words. He couldn’t help it. His feelings just escaped through his lips. She was speechless. She felt so incredible, the man she loved was halfway inside her, and he just expressed his love for her.

Chris pulled back a little, and then pushed forward again, this time sliding all the way inside her. “Ohhhhh yessss…” she moaned, finding her voice.

“Oh God, I love you, too Chris!”

He was all the way inside her snug tunnel. They were one. His searching lips found hers as he began to slowly slide in and out of her. Her tongue went far into his mouth as his cock went far into her pussy. Her hands were caressing up and down his back as he made love to her, her nails lightly scratching him.

Their lips were smacking loudly and they were breathing heavily into each other’s mouth. They were holding each other close as he slowly slid his pole in and out of her aching cunt.

Unable to help himself, he began to fuck her harder, little by little. In no time at all, they were forced to break their kiss as he drilled his manhood deep inside her. “UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!” she cried out. Her feet were flailing in the air helplessly behind his thrusting ass. Her face was clenched, her huge tits were bouncing as he jackhammered into her as hard as he could. She could feel an orgasm rising within her.

“Oh…God…” she moaned, eyebrows raised as he rammed his dick in and out of her. “OHHHHH!” she cried, hands clenching the sheets as a wave of orgasm washed over her. The inner walls of her vagina were convulsing around her lover, and she couldn’t breathe as she came violently.

Chris continued fucking her as she struggled to recover. When she was finally able to gasp for breath, he slowed the pace, and she brought his face down to hers with her arms. Her lips found his and she kissed him urgently, his penis still sliding in and out of her, though slower again.

After awhile, Sandra broke the kiss and eased him onto his back, his cock slipping out of her. Feeling empty, she hurried to straddle him. It felt as if a part of her was missing, she wanted this man back inside her so badly. She raised her ass up in the air and reached underneath her, grabbing his rock hard organ.

She raised his staff in the air, pressing the wet lips of her slit against it. She slid her pussy down his pole, he shot up into her all the way in one stroke. “Ohhhh…” they moaned in unison.

She looked down at him, holding him deep inside her as she felt him run his hands up and down her back. She began to slide herself up and down his rod eagerly. Her hungry cunt was hungrily gliding down his thick shaft over and over. She bent down and kissed him, still maintaining her rhythm as his hands slid down to her ass.

He squeezed her cheeks tightly, helping her ride him. He sent his tongue into her mouth as his hands caressed down her smooth legs to her feet, and back up to her soft ass. Chris began to thrust his hips upward, driving his penis up into Sandra. They were in perfect tandem, as if lovers forever.

“Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmmmph!” she moaned into his mouth. She could feel another orgasm on its way already! Two orgasms were a rare thing for her, and her love for him increased that much more for it. She rode him as fast as she could, bouncing off his lap.

She broke the kiss, moaning. “… oh … God …” she cried, softly. She came. Her heart was pounding, her entire body was tingling. Chris’s hands had a death grip on her ass as she came all around him. When it finally died down, she slowed, kissing him tenderly. He eased them onto their side, keeping his penis deep inside her vagina.

The pace slowed and they looked into each other’s eyes, gasping for breath. His hand caressed up the side of her body, cupping her breast and softly squeezing it as he made love to her.

“I’ve waited so long to do this.” He breathed.

“Oh God, me too.” She replied, smiling. He felt so good sliding so far into her like that. He really stretched her wide with his thickness! Her foot caressed up and down his leg as he kissed her. He rolled her onto her back, still keeping his cock inside her.

She looked up at him and he could see the love in her eyes. His eyes glanced down her beautiful, tanned body. Over her bouncing breasts, across her belly to the treasure trail of pubic hair where his cock slid in and out of her.

“I’m gonna cum…” he gasped, unable to take much more of this fantasy come to life. More thrills shot up her body at his words.

“Ohhhh…cum inside me!” she cried, looking at him with such love. Her words excited him to no end, but he knew that was a bad idea. He was fairly certain that she wasn’t on the pill, and he knew that she tended to get pregnant rather easily. Sandra saw the hesitation in his eyes as he continued to make love to her faster and faster. She was losing it as well, for what would be the third time. She really wanted to feel his cum inside her, she wanted nothing more.

“I love you, Chris!” she moaned.

“I love you, too.” He cried, still struggling with what he wanted to do, versus what he should do. Her feet were flailing high above his thrusting ass as he battled within himself as to where to deposit his seed.

“Pleeeease cum inside me!” she whined. “Show me how much you love me! I need your cum in me Chris!” She lost it, cumming hard. Her words pushed him over the edge and he no longer had control over himself. He thrust in and out of her convulsing pussy a few more times before driving his manhood all the way inside her and holding it there.

Sandra’s legs fell on his ass, squeezing tight and not letting him go. He moaned, penis jerking. A thick, hot load of semen fired out the end of his cock and into her fertile vagina.

“I love you so much.” He moaned, dick twitching again inside her. Another huge load of cum shot forth, spraying off the back of her hungry womb. Sandra kissed his face, breathlessly, still riding the tail end of her own orgasm.

“I love you, too.” She said, smiling. Her arms and legs held him deep inside her as even more of his sperm trickled into her. He just felt so right inside her. He stayed inside her and they kissed softly, smiling. He didn’t pull his softening penis out of her for another ten minutes.

Sandra lay on Chris’s chest, her hand softly caressing his body as they talked. They spoke of their love for one another – how it began, how it grew, how strong it was. He realized that he had been in love with her from the moment he first saw her, even though he was married to Teresa at the time.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,098 Followers
12