True Love and an Affair Ch. 01

Story Info
Young coed finally gets what she wants.
4.4k words
4
21.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm the sort of woman who's ambitious and I never let anyone get in my way. I always had one weakness though, one thing that I could never turn away from. His name is Luke. I'd met him through mutual friends when I was 20. At 19, he was a year younger than me. He had a hint of smugness and arrogance that drove me crazy. He rarely paid me any attention. His friends would ogle me and tell him he was lucky to have my attention, but he barely seemed to notice. I would go out of my way to get his attention and would shamelessly try to make myself 'cooler' to be worthy of him. Our female friends warned me off him, telling me he was just after sex anyway, but I knew what I wanted and what I wanted was Luke.

It was 2000. At the time I was living in D'Agostino Hall at NYU on West Third Street while studying law. I'm from the town of Chautauqua, and so is Luke. I'd go back as often as possible to see him and try to get his attention. To be honest, I felt a bit like his stalker than his friend. A year of friendship and every time I spoke to him all I had in mind was how much I wanted him. Throughout that time I had a healthy social life and a pretty good sex life. I was never promiscuous but I was a 21 year old single girl, so I did what 21 year olds do.

At some point I lost interest in Luke, I could no longer be bothered and felt like I had moved on.

In the summer of 2000, with one year left of my degree and after seven months with no contact between us, I went back home to Chautauqua. It was my best friends birthday so I couldn't miss that one. Out of the blue I had decided to message Luke and tell him that I was coming home. He said that we would catch up and I was thrilled. It had been so long since we'd seen each other and I was just happy that he'd remember me at all. On the Saturday night I went out with Ash, my best friend to celebrate her 21st. I messaged him and asked him what he was doing and he replied and said that he was drinking with his friends. That was a different group of friends than the ones I knew. Our mutual friends were all college students while his main group of friends in Chautauqua all worked full time. We were pretty different groups and, as a law student at one of the best Law schools in the country I always felt like I was a tier above them. We arranged that I go to his house when Ash wanted to go home, which I knew would be pretty early considering she always had a tendency to drink too much and we had to carry her home quite often. I told Ash of my plans and she was worried about me, she didn't think that it was such a good idea that I go see him. She didn't know what the purpose of a visit was. I told her I wanted to fuck him, and that was it. I told her if I did it then he'd be out of my system, and that was all I'd wanted all along.

At 2am I went to his house, nervous as hell and he opened the door. I suddenly felt awkward and uncomfortable and that I was in the wrong place, but he put his arms around immediately and held me in a warm embrace. All the feelings that I held for him before came rushing back. In those moments in his arms I felt so close to him. We went inside and he introduced me to his friends. I wasn't impressed at all. They were loud, intoxicated, and rude. I clung closely to Luke as if I needed his protection. I'd sobered up on my trip from Ash's house, but after a few more drinks at Luke's I loosened up a bit and felt more comfortable.

At around 3.30am his friends left, we were left alone and the house was quiet. He grabbed me by the hand and led me to his bedroom. I knew what was going to happen. Once in his dark unlit room, he turned around to face me. He softly touched my face and put his arm on my waist. My heart fluttered. He kissed me softly and I felt like I had died and gone to heaven. He quickly grew more aggressive, kissing me harder and more passionately. He slipped his hand up my top and caressed my nipple, which quickly grew hard. He backed onto his bed so that when I followed I was on top of him. I was so wet at that moment and I wanted to grab his dick and fuck him right then. His hand worked its way up my skirt, tickling the inside of my thigh, stroking my skin. I could feel the warmth from my crotch, it was almost radiating. He slipped his fingers inside of my knickers. His fingers stroked my labia and he moved up to my clitoris. He flicked my clitoris and my legs grew weak. I was close to orgasm just by him using his fingers. He suddenly stopped and hooked his fingers around my knickers and pulled them down, exposing my vagina. There I was, lying in front of him on the bed with my legs apart while he sat between my legs and slipped my panties off. Once they were passed my ankles and he threw them towards the side of the bed.

He lowered him self down and his face was barely centimeters away from my sex. He took my bald labia into his mouth and licked it, and then did the same to the other side. He stopped for a second as if to hold the moment or to think. He stopped and grabbed a pillow that was sitting on the end of his unmade bed, he lifted up my bottom and put the pillow underneath me. So he was making himself more comfortable? I knew I was in for a treat.

He moved right on centre and licked my vagina with long and varied strokes, he began getting closer to my entrance, and before long, the licking led to him sticking his tongue into my vagina. He wet and muscular tongue wriggled around inside of me while his thumb and forefinger massaged my clitoris. He slipped his tongue in and out of me, fucking me like it was a cock. The stimulation of my vagina was overwhelming and I was moaning with pleasure. I arched my back to push myself further towards him. Luke stopped for a moment, and switched his mouth and fingers around. He thrust one finger into my deep crevice and breathed against my clitoris which was hardened and peeping out of its hood. He took it into his mouth, and lapped at it with his tongue, he suckled on my clit while finger fucking me with his fingers. I had consumed too much alcohol for an orgasm, but I was in heaven anyway. I rarely orgasmed and it was not an issue to me. I was moaning loudly but I wanted him to have some more fun too. I wanted him inside of me.

'Fuck me Luke' I told him. I was never one to be saying things like that in bed. I always let the man take charge, but I needed his cock in me. I wanted to feel the closeness with him, the fullness that I would get from penetration. He took a last long lick of my vagina and kissed it. He got up and took off his shirt, undid his shorts and took them off. Soon he was completely naked, and there I was with my skirt around my waist. He stroked his erect penis and lined in up.

'Are you sure you want to?' He asked me - in a rare moment of sensitivity.

'Of course' I replied. I desperately wanted to be fucked by him. I immediately entered me and began slowly thrusting. Rhythmically, he became quicker and rougher. He fucked me deep and hard. I finally had the connection with him that I had longed for. He came within minutes and slumped onto me, his weight heavy but blissfully comfortable and warm. Again he held me in a deep embrace and kissed my neck. He was satisfied, so I was too. We lay there for hours. He stroked my face and my hair, kissed me and kissed him back while he was still inside of me. We fell asleep together, our bodies entwined, with the light of dawn shining through his window.

I awoke that morning with full memories of the night before. He was, after all, beside me in bed, snoring away. I took a minute and looked at his beautiful face, his square jaw that made him look like a movie star, his perfectly placed dark brown hair and his beautiful full lips. There he was, naked, with a sheet barely covering his body. I rummaged around and found my panties. I was immediately aware of the fact that his parents were home in bed and wondered how we would explain that one. I thought it would be best if I left straight away to avoid that awkward conversation with his mother. I nudged him awake and told him I was going to go home.

'Yeah' he said, and grabbed my bag for me, 'how are you going to get home?'

'I'll take a cab' I replied. I had walked the night before, and I did really want to take a walk of shame through the town to go back to my house. My mother would be at work by now, even for a Sunday and I father would be in bed. I'll be able to get inside the house with no questions. He called the cab for me and we waited outside. He hugged me and told me he'd miss me. The cab pulled up and I got in, turning away so I wouldn't have to see Luke when I left him once again. I had to be back in NYC for work on Monday morning.

I spent the taxi ride home thinking of the events of the night before. My eyes filled with tears of regret. I felt like a whore, fucking my friends. I knew it would get me nowhere with him. I left for the city straight away after packing my things. As the hours passed with no message from Luke I felt worse. I was plunged into depression. I cried that night more than I ever had before. I crawled into bed, feeling rejected by Luke, curled up and buried my head into the pillow and cried. I didn't want to talk to anyone.

Later than night, Ash called me and asked me what had happened the night before. I went through the events of last night with her. We analyzed every detail. She concluded that I should leave it for a couple of days and then call him. I was feeling real physical pain from the waiting. By Wednesday, he still hadn't called me. By Friday I felt the need to move on. I went out with the girls to a bar, picked up a random and went home with him. We had drunken anonymous sex. I only found out his name after we fucked. I felt great, at my age that sort of promiscuity was a boost to the self esteem and no more than after feeling heartbreakingly rejected by Luke. It was casual, with no emotional connection and that was what I had needed.

The days went by, with nothing from Luke. I felt like a whore. By now it was Thursday, almost two weeks since we'd had sex. My phone beeped, I'd gotten a message. Luke. 'Sorry I haven't talked 2 u, will be in NY 2moro r u free 4 lunch?' I was immediately on a high. I looked through my wardrobe and spent the day figuring out what to wear. I didn't tell Ash because I knew she wouldn't approve. I picked up a beautiful skirt and a sexy low cut top. Maybe too dressed up for day time, but I was never one to dress down. I barely slept from the anticipation.

I met him at a café near my Hall. I told him I wasn't expecting to hear from him. He told me that of course he'd call me. We were friends after all. 'Friends!' I thought, 'We're friends!' I hurt that he'd put me in my place like that. That he would fuck me then tell me that we were just friends. If we're friends who have sex, then didn't that make it something more than just sex? If it were just sex with a stranger then that was a different story. He went on to tell me that was moving to LA in a month, and that to get involved would be useless. I finished my macchiato and told him I had to go to work at 4pm. He told me to stay a bit longer and we could chat more. My mind was numb throughout, all I could think about was how he was moving away and would be leaving me forever. When we'd finished, we parted ways. He went on once side of the street, as I left for the other.

I was strangely unemotional and considered that his moving away would be best. He was no longer a drive away (albeit a long one), but was now going to be a flight away, with no reason for me to 'bump' into him. For a relationship that had never been developing the way that I wanted to, it seemed for the best.

I survived the year, and graduated. I lived my life and moved on. On the rare occasion that we were both in Chautauqua at the same time, we would see each other with friends. My visits home became more infrequent, as I worked for a firm in New York. It seemed as though Luke was there more often that I. I lived by my career and my material gains. I surrounded myself with friends, but when it came to anything more personal I was unable to go there. I had a job to do and I wanted to do it well. I dreamt of being a corporate lawyer. I dreamt of the pay that went along with it.

In mid 2005, I applied for the job of my dreams which I spotted in the paper one lazy Sunday morning. I had only been practicing for four years, but I was determined to get it. I fixed up my CV and wrote a killer cover letter. The position was in New York but the company has offices in all major cities around the world. I thought of the possibilities of travel, of moving to London, Melbourne, Tokyo.

A month later I was called for an interview. The interviewer was from Human Resources, someone I would rarely see if I got the job anyway. I wore a beautiful new black suit and blouse. I was always immaculately dressed. I was called a week later for a second interview, this time with the man who would be my immediate manager. When I met him in the boardroom, there was an instant attraction. His name was Bradley. He was in his late 40's, with graying hair, tanned, and handsome with sexy crinkles around the years that made him seem more wise than old. I was 26. He was old enough to be my father, but he reminded me of Richard Gere. He was amazingly professional. If I flirted I didn't realize it. If I'd gotten the job I'd be thrilled to be working with a man like him. He had graduated from my university years before me and was part of the alumni, just like me. I wondered whether he had a wife and children. I wondered if I'd care.

Two weeks later the company called me and told me I had the job. I was so excited. I called my parents and told them of the new job, I called Ash. I called pretty much everyone I knew to tell them the great news.

Bradley, to my disappointment, was on leave when I began. It was a week before I saw him. I was settled into my new office and was making friends quickly. I had quickly befriended one of the administrative girls, Tanya, who reminded me a lot of my Ash. When I went to work at 8.30am Monday morning of my second week, Bradley was there already. He poked his head around his door and an apologized for not being there the previous week. We talked for a few minutes, mainly about the work at hand. He never spoke about anything social while on the job. We passed each other in the hallways during lunch, he smiled at me with his handsome smile and my heart skipped a beat. As the weeks passed, he sat next to me all the time, he would touch me at every opportunity – not in an inappropriate way, but always putting his hand on my waist to pass, touching my hand, my shoulder. I found out from general discussion that he had a wife and children. He had a 17 year old son and a 19 year old daughter. Not much younger than me.

After months of flirting back and forth, we went out to dinner to celebrate a win in court. It was a frivolous case, an obviously false discrimination claim by a disgruntled former employee. The whole department was there. Bradley sat next to me and poured me a glass of Shiraz, a beautiful Australian Penfold's wine. I barely noticed that he was stroking my leg under the table, it felt so natural, but feeling a pang of guilt over his wife and children. I pushed his hand away. He smiled at me with his charming smile and I felt sick that he could act that way when he was married. I couldn't do that to an innocent woman. He whispered in my ear to go to the bar. I got up after a few minutes and went to the bar. I was cradling my champagne when he came over a couple of minutes later. He explained that his he was in a loveless marriage and his wife no longer cared. She was married to him for his money. His daughter was in college, and his son was indifferent to him since he was rarely home as it was. He told me that I was a sexy, sophisticated woman and that I was unlike the other women that worked there. He told me that I was such a mystery to him, I was so sexy and flirty with the men there but I never went out with them. Everyone knew I had an active sex life, but it was not something I bragged about. He pushed the hair away from my face and told me that I was an enigma, a beautiful enigma.

We made our way back to our table and continue our meal, acting like nothing happened. He would continue to touch my thigh from under my skirt. No one noticed. At 11pm our party broke up, we had to work the next day since it was Thursday. Bradley and I parted like everyone else. I was driving home, and my phone rang. I had a message from Bradley. He told me that he wanted to see more of me, and asked me to go out to dinner with him the following night. I accepted his invite. At work the next day I avoided running into him. It had worked for the majority of the day, until after lunch when he knocked on my door and walked in before I told him to come in. He told me that he had made a booking at Gramercy Tavern and to meet him there. I was beginning an affair with a married man.

I met him at 7.30 at the restaurant. I was wearing a black and cream silk dress and black and cream pumps. I was wearing beautiful pearls and I looked the most elegant I ever have. Tom Colicchio, the owner, came out to greet us. He was a long-time friend of Bradley's and would keep our little secret. We talked about work through out meal. I ate a salad and the Salt-Baked King Salmon. As far as meals go, it was the best of my life. As far as dates go, this felt strangely boring. I was used to seeing men my age who normally thought of sex, and Bradley was such a gentlemen. He paid for my meal and we left. He led me to his car and I told him that I had driven there myself. He told me that he something else planned. I grew nervous, but I got into the car with him, a sparkling black Audi A8 L W12 quattro, which made my little silver TT coupe look like a toy in comparison. I don't know much about cars but I know my Audi's. He drove me to the Kimberly Hotel. I couldn't believe that this handsome professional man was taking me to this beautiful hotel. My nerves gave way to excitement, like a school girl.

Bradley had laid out candles and roses petals on the beautiful white bedspread. Clichéd, but romantic. He put his arms around me and kiss me, slowly unzipping my dress. I let my dress fall to the ground and was left in my lingerie. He kissed me again and I unbuttoned his shirt, then his pants. He took his clothes off and then removed my bra. He stood back and looked at my near-naked body. He lowered me onto the bed, all the while kissing me. He kissed my neck and suckled on my breasts, taking my nipples into his mouth, one at a time. Simultaneously, he removed my briefs. He looked surprised at my smooth, bald mound that was already slick from excitement and I instinctively parted my legs. Instead he moved up again and kissed my lips, kissing me passionately. I stood up to meet his mouth. I wanted to take over. I pushed him to the bed, and got between his legs. I held his semi-erect penis in my soft hands and stroked it. It grew in my hands. I licked his testicles, his shaft and then his frenulum. He was as hard as a rock. I licked the tip of his penis, taking it into my mouth. He moaned with pleasure as I massaged his testicles while sucking on his dick. I continued to massaged his testicles. His moaning became more intense and I knew he was going to come. He did, his ejaculation spurting into my mouth, I lapped it up and swallowed. He as now semi-flaccid, but I continued to lightly stroke his penis. Within minutes he was hard again. I got up and sat on top of him, lowered myself on top of his dick and wrapped my legs around him. He held on to me tightly as I straddled him. I pumped him hard and fast. I orgasm intensely and gripped onto him. He came again, his juices this time inside of me. I got off him, exhausted. Bradley got up and showered. I gathered my clothes and waited for him to get out, feeling renewed guilt about his wife. So what if it was a loveless marriage, I felt like a whore.

12