True Love Between The Races Ch. 07

Story Info
Could it be that Lee was getting hard?
18.3k words
4.35
32.5k
3

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

After arriving home from her night with Jake, Alexis went into the kitchen to make a late lunch and get a drink. She wondered where her husband had gone. It was Sunday afternoon and there was a football game on TV she was sure of it. Hell there's always a football game on one of the stations. She didn't know why he had to watch all of them.

She went down stairs and looked around in the clubroom, nothing. She went up to the bedrooms on the third floor and saw Lee's day to day clothes lying on the floor of the bathroom. She made a mental note to remember to tell him to pick up after himself she was not his maid. The bed was unmade too and looked like it had been that way for days!

She made the bed and saw how dirty it was , stained with something! She would have to show him how to wash the sheets again. Then she undressed and changed into a robe. She came down to kitchen again to see if he had left a note for her. There was no note and no message on the answering machine, she couldn't imagine where he was.

After eating her lunch she went up stairs and got ready to take a shower and go out. She turned on the water in the shower and waited for it to turn warm. Then she dropped the robe and stepped into the warm water letting if flow over her sore but beautiful brown body. As she showered the phone rang and it was Lee, but she didn't hear it. He left a message telling her he wouldn't be home until late tonight he was with over her sister place and they were going to have dinner together and maybe play cards after the football game was over.

She let the water flow over her and closed her eyes. She daydreamed about John and what he would do to her tonight with that fucking wonderful snake of a tongue he had. She stood there with the showerhead hitting her big brown breasts Alexis slowly ran her hands between her legs. She moaned as she felt her throbbing clit with her fingers. It was already hard and long from her thinking of John's tongue. She moaned a little as she glided her fingers lightly over it. She didn't bring herself off she would wait for John to do that She just worked her body up a little.

She finally washed and turned off the water. As she dried off she shoved two fingers deep into her pussy and felt her face warm and her body start to shake. God she was going to cum and all she did was thinking about John making love to her pussy with his snake like tongue for a few minutes.

She couldn't wait to see him now she had to get satisfied. She fingered her pussy until she cried out and squatted as she fucked her cunt and climaxed! She felt like a dog in heat sometimes. She would call John when she got into the bedroom and if she could she would go to him tonight. She would get dressed and leave Lee a note telling him where she was going and that she would be home in the morning to tell him which lover she was going to leave.

She said to herself, "I have learned over the years with Lee that it's always better to ask for forgiveness afterwards that to ask first and be told no. So since Lee isn't home, I won't have to ask him if I can go to John's tonight. If he get mad, I'll just tell him I wanted to have all three of my lovers fuck me close together so I could pick the one I want to drop. After all I was doing it for him, it was he who wanted me to drop one of them."

That was her strategy and reasoning. Now all she had to do is get out of the house before Lee called or got home. After drying off, Alexis went to the bed and called John and asked him if it was OK for her to come over. He told her he would love for her to do that and to do it as quickly as she could. She smiled and told him half an hour.

Alexis went back into the bathroom and sat on the edge of the tub. She was going to shave her pussy but then decided to let John do it for her. She smiled thinking he would between her open legs for a long time and was sure he would lick her clean driving her crazy. She couldn't wait to get there.

She dressed in a very short dark red skirt without any panties under it. Then she put on a cream tee shirt that stopped half way down her middle showing her flat hard stomach. She was so happy she had worked out to get her belly as hard and flat as it was. She didn't wear any bra either and her big breasts were well outlined in the tight tee. She stood there looking at herself in the mirror and said, "Dam girl you look good enough to eat."

She laughed and ran her hands over her breast making the nipples show as they pointed out in the front of her tee shirt. She said, "That should get John's attention."

She wrote Lee asking where he was. Then she explaining that since he wasn't home, she was going to meet John tonight. She would give Lee her answer when she came home about which lover she was going to stop seeing. She wanted her lovers back to back so she could judge which one she would drop. She said she may call him later to see if he was OK but not to stay up for her. She would see him around dinner time tomorrow. She signed it, Love you Alexis.

Twenty minutes later she was heading out the door not looking at the phone or the message on the answering machine. Arriving at John's nice home she parked in his driveway and rang the bell. Seconds later John answered the door and said, "God dam Alexis you looked sensational. My God baby your body looks even better than the last time I saw you, if that's possible. Come in, and come here."

He shut the door and pulled her into his arms. Kissing and tonguing her he held her tight and moaned as she pressed her beautiful body hard against him hard. She reached for his cock right away and felt it growing hard in her hand. Alexis smiled feeling his cock jump with his excitement as he licked her neck and squeezed her ass. She loved what she did to men, and her new white lover was getting excited even faster. She guessed it was from the newness of having her in his arms maybe because she was black or really built or was a married woman or all of that! Actually she didn't care why, she just loved to feel a man' cock getting hard from seeing or touching her, especially since her husband couldn't get that way any longer. It made her feel so sexy and lustful.

Before they began to really get into having sex, she told John she had to call home. She tried the house again and there was still no answer. She hung the phone up and bent into John returning his embrace. She said, "Let's go to bed baby. I need you bad right now. I want you to fuck me all night long John."

John picked her up in his arms and carried her to his master bedroom. He said, I want to undress you Alexis, you're so beautiful and sexy. Let me take your clothes off!"

She smiled and said, "Hurry baby. I need your tongue in me."

She held him again as they stood there kissing and touching. John started with her tight tee shirt. He loved Alexis's big brown tits as they jumped out when he lifted her tight tee over her head. She held her arms up helping him get the dam tight thing off of her. With her arms still up over her head, he cupped her big tits with those nipples dark, hard and getting longer. As his hands reached for them and squeezed them, his mouth watered.

He bent his head and began licking, sucking and suck harder on each one while his hands and fingers cupped those big full globes of flesh. He squeezed and pulled on the nipples as she held him smiling. She let her arms drop around his neck and she said, "Oh shit John! Hurry baby. Get me out of these clothes and eat my pussy for me. Oh John I love your mouth. Oh yes suck my nipples! Suck them hard."

John could tell Alexis was very bad off and her need was great! Alexis held his head and told him how good he was making her body feel. Keeping his lips and tongue working on her nipples, John moved his hands down her body and cupped Alexis's ass. Then he pushed one hand up her short skirt and cupped her naked cunt. He moaned as he felt there were no panties on her tonight.

Alexis opened her legs wider for him allowing him free access to her pussy and ass. He could feel her undo her skirt letting it fall to the floor. Her pussy was soaking wet and John smiled knowing how bad she wanted his tongue in her hole. He could feel her wetness drip and run down her thighs and his hand. He felt her shiver and she held him tighter as the touch of his fingers in her wetness thrilling her. John broke his embrace and she stepped out of the skirt on the floor. He held her out at arm length and looked at her completely nude now. He said, "Now that's the way you should be all the time. Let's have a taste of your beautiful sweet body!"

She moaned, "OH fuck yes John! Eat me baby! Eat my wet hot pussy! Make me cum!"

He began licking her body and then began sucking those great nipples and tits again. Another touch with his fingers and Alexis shivered from the thrill. She whispered, "Eat my pussy John! Please! Come on let's get on the bed and I'll fuck you wild tonight. I'm so hot for you right now."

John sucked her left nipple deep into his mouth as he heard her tell him she wanted to fuck him. His cock was rock hard and stuck out like a gyro looking for water.

He smiled and said: "Then, we should get you satisfied Alexis. You are going to love what I have planned for us tonight. I'll warm you up between your legs and you'll feel the heat move all over your body. Come here."

He sat her on the bed and cupped and rubbed her cunt with his hand as she lay back on the bed and opened her thighs wide for him. He loved the dark wetness of her pussy. He pressed and squeezed her cunt with his hand and fingers feeling its wetness almost squeeze out from between his fingers. She moaned and said; "Yes. Oh yes John love my pussy for me. I'm so wet and ready for you. Love my pussy with your mouth and tongue! Oh shit! I need your mouth on my cunt so bad! EAT ME BABY!"

John got up on the bed with her and they rolled around teasing each other touching and playing with each other's sex for a few minutes. When she had positioned John on his back, Alexis moved up his body and sat on top of his shoulders. John knew what she wanted and smiled as she moved her pussy down towards his face and mouth. As she hunched up on his chest higher and higher he smiled at her. She moved up until she was straddling his neck and face. She smiled at him and saw him looking directly between her opened thighs seeing how wet and lubricated her cunt was already. She said, "See my poor pussy John? It needs your loving tongue to lick it and make it feel better.

As he looked up between her smooth brown thighs now her wide-open cunt was inches from his mouth. She was straddling his face and he licked his lips teasing the tip of her pussy. John could see Alexis's thighs wide open as his tongue touched just the tip of her pussy. Her leg bones up at the top of her legs that connect at her pussy were sticking out tight against the skin! She was stretching her thighs so wide the bones were standing out on each side of her snatch. Her usually smooth hairless pussy looked like it had a five o'clock shadow.

He said, "You need a shave baby!"

She said, "Would you like to shave my pussy clean for me tonight John before I go home to Lee?"

His cock twitched with excitement and he moaned. Then he looked up from between her legs and said, "I would love to shave your pretty cunt bald for you Alexis. But let's wait and do that later. Right now show me what you want!"

She lowered her lower body down closer and closer towards his waiting mouth. She moans at him as she felt his warm breath on her upper inner thighs and wet pussy. She moved her fingers between her legs letting John watch as she inserts two fingers into her hole and began to finger fuck herself over his face. John could see the wetness of her pussy as it started to drip on his lips. He licked it with his tongue as she watched. As he did she picked up the phone again and dialed home. It rang and rang but there was no answer. She looked at her watch and said "Where the fuck is my old man at it's 10 PM?" She hung up and reached for John's head.

Her pussy lips were very swollen and extremely large now with her need. Her pink insides shined down on him as she continued to use her fingers to work on her hole. She pulled them out and fed John with them a few times! He licked and sucked them clean. Then John took his fingers and stroked them over her pussy as she went back fingering her pussy hole again. When he replaced her two fingers with his own Alexis put her fingers covered with her juices to John's mouth again. He suckled them clean again! Alexis felt his hand playing with her cunt now. She held his hand tight against her pussy and began to rock and pump on it. John was thinking, "God it's so sexy looking up at her cunt fucking my hand."

Then as he felt her cunt tighten on his fingers, John knew she was about to cum. As Alexis got closer and closer to her orgasm she told him, "Lick me now John. Lick it baby. Lick my pussy. Make it cum baby. It needs to cum so fucking back. Lick me baby. OH Jesus John! Eat meeeeeee!!!!!!"

John sucked her pussy for her and felt her thrust her cunt into his mouth. She arched her back, threw her head back and wailed and moaned to him, "Oh shit! That's so good John! So good! Oh God yes John! YES. I'm cumming John! CUMMING! CUMMING! YES!!! I'M CUMMING!"

And with that Alexis pushed her cunt down directly on his tongue and felt it enter her hole. He fucked her pussy with his tongue before going back to licking and sucking it. John was working hard giving Alexis all his mouth could give her. He wanted to please her so bad. She pumped and rocked on his mouth as she squeezes her tits and put one to her mouth. Sucking the hard long nipple, Alexis moaned louder and louder as her body reacted to John's mouth licking and sucking her cunt. Orgasm after orgasm ran over her body lifting hr higher and higher.

She began to cum again on his face, John loved it. With her beautiful dark thighs straddling his head, her cunt was pushing down on his mouth hard and as his tongue fucked her hole she grabbed his my head and hair. She screamed, "OH YES! OH FUCK YES JOHN! EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

John laid back and watch Alexis as she pushed her cunt and pumped on his face for all she is worth. Screaming as she had multiple climaxes, Lee leaned back on his mouth and felt him lick over her clit directly. She pushed that cunt even harder into his mouth as his tongue went deeper into her tunnel again. John could taste her cum and pussy juices, as it ran out of her cunt and on to his tongue coating it.

As she began another orgasm his mouth sucked in all of her pussy now. With it all in his mouth, John hit her clit with his tongue over and over again. She cries out: "OH YES... Oh - fuck - yes - baby. Oh - god - eat - me…Oh god...Lick that pussy… Lick it."

Then her words were all joined together. She was talking so fast saying, "Lickmypussy.. LICKIT... EATMEJOHN ILOVEITSOFUCKINGMUCH!"

John made love to her cunt with his mouth tongue and hands for a very long time and she continued to tell him, "Oh fuck.... It's sooooooo fuckinggggg goooodddd babyyyyy. Suck it harder. YES.. Fuck... Harder . YEEESSSSS. YESSSS.YESSSS.. Like that. OH fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.. YESSSSSSSSSS!! EAT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

As she finishes climaxing for God knows how many times, she fell forward on top of him. She left a wet trail down his chest stomach as she slid her throbbing cunt down his body until she slid over his rock hard cock sticking up in the air. With one swift movement Alexis slide it into her pussy and moaned as she took him to the hilt. She moaned, "OH John. Oh yes. Fuck me now John. Fuck me now. Give me that fucking hard cock baby ram it into my pussy!"

He immediately thrust up into her and they began to fuck their brains out. John's face was glazed over from all her cum coating it. She bent down and begins to licks her cum off his face as she rotated her pussy around on his hard thick cock. John kept thrusting his hips up into her body making his cock pump her cunt like a machine. He could feel his cum building and his nuts felt like big rocks now. She said.

Cum in me! Cum in my hot black cunt John! Fill me!"

John moaned out as he strained not to cum but couldn't hold back any longer. Her body was driving him wild with lust and desire to cum! She said, "Oh fuck. I'm going to cum Alexis. I'm going to cum in your black cunt! NOW! OH GOD BABY! FUCK YES!!."

She bent forward now into his neck and licked up to my ear as she whispering:" Cum for me. Cum in my hot pussy baby. I want your hot white cum in my black cunt. Fill me with it! Oh god baby shoot your cum deep into my body. Cum or me John show me your love. Give me your cum!"

John moaned from her words and the movement of her wonderful dark body squeezing and sucking his cock deeper into her cunt hole. She whispered, "Fuck me baby. Fuck Alexis hard and cum in me. I want your load deep within my cunt. Fill me with your sperm. Now John, do it. Do it baby. Give me that white man's seed!"

He moaned out and with one final thrust John began to shoot.. He came hard enough that he felt like he would push her pussy off his cock from the forward thrust! He almost passed out from the pleasure. The feeling was unbelievable as she moved her body around in tight little circles and he kept thrusting up inside her again and again and again. Up into that hot black cunt, his hard red cock rammed into her and his sticky load of cum was pushed deeper into her body with each thrust. She stuck her tongue deep into his mouth fucking it as he finished by lifting them both off the bed with my hips. They finish cumming together and their bodies fell on the bed. John rolled her over on to her back now. He wasn't done with her yet, no, not at all! He wanted to cum in her pussy again!

He kept ramming into her pussy with everything he had left in his body. She was holding on to him locked in an embrace of passion, desire and lust, especially lust. Her body kept fucking John like the animal she had become as she began to climax hard on his cock. John rammed into that hot wet pussy like an animal too.

Alexis moaned and moaned as she rolled her head from side to side and her lower body went crazy on his cock fucking him. Her body thrust up at him now and he ram down into her pussy making her cum and cum and cum. Her orgasm lasts a long time and drove her wild. She bounced them both up off the bed and then they would drop. His cock would slam into her hole hard each time. So hard in fact that the thrust would make the bed like a trampoline and they would bounce up off the mattress again and again!

But, even when it was over, and they both had climaxed again, neither one of them stopped fucking. They continued to keep pumping together now matching the other person's movement. John looked down at her and saw that devil smile in her face and eyes. He loved the way she looked as her lust took over her body and its movements. She hissed at him, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard baby!! Fuck me John fuck me until I can't fuck any more.!"

She pumps that fat cum filled pussy with everything she had left in her beautiful tight body. She yells at him now to fuck her harder. "Harder! Harder!! Harder!!!", she yells as he thrust down into her trying to push his cock out the back of her body.

She pumps up at him yelling out things like: "Oh yes baby. Fuck me baby.. F u c k Me... Oh - fuck – yes!! Just- like - that. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. SHIT. JOHN. I'm CUMMING!!! OH FUCK JOHN! OH FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!! YES!! YES!!! YES!! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And when she climaxed this last time she locks her pussy tight around his cock and held it deep inside her tunnel as she screamed and he felt her cum ran out her cunt on to their bodies. With each of John's thrusts a little more was pumped out around his thick hard shaft buried all the way in Alexis's cunt. Finally they collapsed together on the bed still locked in their passionate embrace.

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers