True Love Between The Races Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both bodies were covered with sweat from the fucking workout they had given each other. She was now much more impressed with John stimuli and endurance. He was becoming a much better lover than she could have hoped for. They didn't care they were lying in a puddle of sweat, cum and body fluids. John's cock is still throbbing inside her pussy and her pussy was still squeezes it tight. He licked her neck and bit her ear as her hands held his head and her legs held his body tightly against hers They squeeze each other tight. John smiled down at her and was thinking, "God I love fucking this woman."

After a few minutes she said, "I need to call home again John. OK? And after that, are you ready to shave my pussy baby?"

He jumped up and said, "Oh hell yea. Come on. I love that pussy so dam much Alexis. Come on!"

She said, "Wait I want to call home, this is important too John. He stood there slowly stroking his cock watching her dialed her number. She let it ring 6 times and then the answering machine came on again. She hung up after leaving a message telling Lee to call her at John's house when he got in. She looked at her watch, 11:30PM and Lee still wasn't home. Where the fuck was he? She started to worry.

Then John took her hand and they walked arm and arm into the bathroom and John turned on the hot water. As they watched shower run and fill the tub, John knelt on the floor and examined her cunt. He loved to see his thick white cum leaking out of her dark pink pussy hole. The dark skin on the outside of her body and the dark pink almost red insides always got to him. He loved dark women! He sat there in front of her on his knees just watching his cum slowly leak out of her. He loved to look at Alexis's pussy and as she lifted a foot up and placed it on his shoulder, John looked under her pussy now touching and stroking it. He could smell the cum as it slowly leaked out. He rubbed her pussy smearing the cum all over her cunt and ass.

She stood there in front of him as he looked up at her and reached his hands placing them on her hips. She wasn't sure what he was going to do. Then John pulled that pussy open wider and gently towards his face. His mouth covered her pussy hole and he began to suck on it withdrawing his own cum as it leaked out of her. She moaned! It was the sexist thing she had ever seen. She said, "Oh God John! You're eating your own cum. Oh fuck yes. That's is so nasty and mean!! Lick me clean my love. Oh fuck!! Your mouth feels so good. So fucking good! Oh yes John lick my pussy clean of all your cum. Suck it baby. SUCK IT! YES! OH GOD YES!!!! I LOVE YOUR MOUTH ON MY CUNT BABY!!"

As his hands now moved up her body he reached and cupped her big breasts, she lifted her right foot off of his shoulder and put it on to the edge of the tub. That move opened her pussy even more for him and as she held his head against her body, his mouth sucked her cunt clean of all his cum and gave her another good hard orgasm. She cried out as she felt his tongue probe deeper and deeper into her pussy hole. With each lick or suck he removed more of his cum except for that little that had run into her womb! That cum stayed there. She shivered but this time it was from John's tongue making love to her pussy as she stood there watching.

Licking and sucking on Alexis's cunt, John could hear she moan and moan as she began to rock her cunt on his face. He smiled and licked faster. Staying just like she was with one foot on the tub, Alexis looked down and watched him eat her pussy. She told him: "Oh god baby. Eat me. Eat your cum out of my pussy."

He continued pleasing her and stimulating her body until she had another orgasm as she stood holding his head against her. Then he stood up and took the shaving cream and razor in his hand. She told him, "Stop! Let's get in the tub I'm freezing."

She was shaking but it wasn't from the cool air coming in the open window. John shut the window and watched as she stepped towards the tub. What an ass this woman had and how she used it when they fucked was unbelievable!

They both put a foot in and Alexis relaxed as she stood letting the water run over her body as the shower further filled the tub. As John sat on his knees, Alexis faced him and felt him reinsert his tongue again into her cunt. His mouth suck and hum on her pussy. She began to rub her clit now as John paid attention to her hole. As he fucked her with his tongue she stroked her throbbing pea shaped clit. A few seconds later she was holding John's head again and fucking his face on her pussy. She moaned deep within her body and the sound was more like an animal than a human. She held John's head for a long time after she had climaxed from his lips and tongue. Finally she let go and he stood taking her into his arms and kissing her hard. They embraced holding each other for a long time. As the water ran over him now, she could taste both of their cum off his lips and tongue. He held her and waited for her to calm down a little she was shaking badly from all his stimulation.

Alexis sat on a stool John had placed in the tub. He told her to sit on the edge of the stool. She did and he opened her legs wide. He smiled up at her and covered her snatch with shaving cream. He began to shave her bald. It took very little time for him to remove the small amount of hair stub she had around her pussy. But John saved under her cunt and up to her ass hole. He shaved over the top of her clit and the very edges of her pussy lips. When he was finished her pussy looked like a 10 year old girls. He not only had her shaved clean but she had absolutely no hair around her two holes now. He mad sure by running his tongue slowly over all of her sex. Every time he felt a stub he shaved it. She was now completely bald.

When he came out from between Alexis's pussy he lifted her up and held her tight again. Then he kissed her like she had never been kissed before. They sat down in the warm water. She sat with her back against John's chest. Lying in the deep warm water, only her hard dark nipples and the curved part of her breasts stuck up out of it. John reached under her arms and cupped her big tits and began to play with them pulling and pinching each nipple. God he loved her big brown tits. He was trying to see how long and hard he could get them. Alexis's lay back and closed her eyes as John watched his hands work on her body.

She said to herself, "God I love how he pleased me. I want more of his mouth and his cock, more and more and more of it." Then she said to herself, "Yes! She was sure now, Rufus was the one she would dump as a lover. John sure as hell was a keeper with a tongue like he had, a girl would be crazy to let him go. And so was Jake with his big hard black cock. Yep, Rufus was toast!"

She relaxed in the warm water and John's touch. His fingers were magic and he moved them over her tits and made slow love to her nipples. He whispered in her ear as he held her big breasts up out of the water now, "Lick one for me Alexis let me see you suck on one of your own nipples baby."

She turned to him and smiled saying, "You really like that don't you John? OK baby. If it gets you hard for me than OK."

He watched as she brought the left breast up and covered the long hard nipple with her lips. He moaned as he saw her sucking on it. He said, "Now that's hot , so fucking hot."

As she continued to suck one of her nipples, John moved his hands down over her flat stomach and over her hips to the top of her pussy. Then he slowly stroked a little further down to the tip of her slit and then in a little. He heard her said, "Mum baby. That feels nice. Rub my pussy John rub it here in the water and watch me cum for you."

She bent her knees and lifted her right leg letting it hang over the edge of the tub. She put her other foot up on the wall. She was opening both her thighs and her pussy slit wide for him. He sat up a little more and put both hands between her legs now and began to rub and fingered her pussy properly. He told her: "Play with your tits for me."

Alexis lifted both of them out of the water so John could see! She squeezed and played with them as he watched from over her shoulders. His cock was hard as hell and felt huge. He could feel it pressed between them. In minutes, Alexis was very close to cumming from John's talented fingers. She rocked her hips and pussy against his hands telling him, "Oh yea Jon! That's it. I'm almost there baby! Faster stroke my clit faster! Mumm! Oh yes John! I'm going to cum! Watch me cum for you! Watch me". Then she sighed and pushed her hands tightly against John's hand and humped against them with her pelvis and pussy as she began to climax.

John watched down her body as he looked over her shoulders and saw her body twitching and thrusting as she started and continued to cum. He had her now and he knew she had a nice warm orgasm while he watched. John was thinking, "God it was so sex to see this beautiful black woman getting her body off in the warm water from my fingers!" He continued to stroke her cunt and watched her body move on his fingers.

His cock was now screaming to fuck her and they both knew it. .His hands continued to work on her body. Now with his 10 fingers working on her most sensitive areas between her legs, it only took a few more minutes before she arched her hips and lifted her pelvis and ass up pushing her cunt up out of the water. Again John watched as her cunt pumped against his hands making his fingers disappear inside her body. And as her body reached another orgasm, she fucked on his hand moaning and grunting as she rotated her hips quick and hard as John's hands made love to her cunt. When she was at her peak she cried out, "OH GOD JOHN. Oh fuck this feels so good baby. Faster.. Finger me faster..."

She moaned more and more as she told him. He could see that her nipples sticking out about 2 inches. They were long and hard as hell. He could watch her body all day and even better, her pussy grinding away on his hands fucking like crazy as she climaxed, "Oh John. Oh that's it! Oh fuck yes baby! I'm…going…to...OH YES JOHN!! OH!! OH!! OH! OH!!! OH YES BABY!!!!! OH FUCK YES!! JOHNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!"

Alexis went crazy on John's fingers as he continue to stimulate her cunt, clit, "G" spot and even her ass hole. She pumped and pumped achieving another really good climax. It was her third and they hadn't even fucked yet. When she had finished that third orgasm, her body slipped back down into the warm water. She turned and covered John's mouth with her own and kissed him hard as she thrust her tongue into his mouth! He held her tight as he tongue fucked her mouth now. She held her body tight against him. Her pussy felt like it was on fire as John still held it in his hand. She slowly rocked on it not cumming but keeping that after glow feeling most women get after the have cummed.

She turned her head again and kissed him long and hard. He felt her tongue touch his teeth and he opened his mouth accepting it again. Sucking and sucking on her tongue he again moved his hands up and cupped her full round tits lifting them out of the water. He held them both in his hands as they kissed long and hard. He said, "I hope you didn't have any plans to go home tonight Alexis. Cause now I'm going to take you to bed and fuck you with the hardest cock I can ever remember having!"

It really got him hot seeing her body and touching it everywhere and anywhere he wanted to. He loved the feeling of her big tits and hard long nipples almost as much as he loved her dark skin fat, tight pussy. After a few minutes, Alexis put her hands on the edge f the tub and lifted herself up. Alexis turned around and sat back down facing him this time. His cock head was sticking up out of the water throbbing and looked so hard she was sure it was painful. She smiled when she saw how hard he was. He felt her hand circle the hard shaft of his cock, and began stroking it up and down. He moaned with pleasure as they both watched Alexis now work on John's cock like he had done to her pussy.

She felt him get even harder and begin to throb as she raised her body up out of the water high enough to take the big thick cock head and let it touch against her cunt hole. John smiled as she looked at him with lust in her eyes, in fact it was all over her face. She wiggled her hips a little and they both felt the big mushroom head moving into her body. He moaned and said: "OH yes Alexis! Fuck me baby. I'm so hard and need to fuck so bad."

As more cock went into her pussy, she moaned, "Oh John. I love this. I love how your big cock feels inside my body! Oh yes! I love this so much. Fuck me John. Fuck me slow and easy and fuck me for a long, long time. Then wash me take me to bed and eat my pussy before you fuck me again."

He smiled into her eyes as she continued to say, "No baby! I'm not going home tonight. I'm here for you, no for us all night! Now fuck me baby! Give me all of your cock deep inside my pussy!"

She pushed down and almost all of his cock went into her cunt. Now as she rode up and down slowly she took more and more of it into her pussy hole. Once she had him all the way in, she began to slowly rock back and forth on him. She bent down and kissed him as she worked her pussy on his cock. They held each other and fucked! Not hard, and not fast, Alexis was in no hurry now, she was going slow wanting this fucking to last as long as she could make it. John watched her face smile and her tits bounced as she fucked him. She told him: "Don't move! Lay still John and let me do the work. I want this to last as long as we can make it. Slow and easy baby, I'm going to fuck you slow and easy. Mum you feel so good. So fucking good. Your cock feels so big inside me baby. I love the way you and it fucks me John."

John smiled and lay back against the tub as his beautiful dark woman slowly fucked him. Back and forth, back and forth Alexis rocked her body as John watched his cock slip in and out of her sex. She moved like a magical witch the way she was fucking him. She was getting him harder and thicker as she moved her hips and cunt on his cock. She knew he was going to cum from the hardness of his cock now. Yet she tried to hold off. Every move made him better and better. Every once in a while she would bend in and kiss him fucking his mouth with her tongue. Every once in a while John would lift his head up or she would bend down far enough for him to suck her nipples. His hands came up and cupped her breasts as she rocked on his cock.

Alexis had her eyes closed now and was just moving and rotating her hips making her pussy slip and slide around on John's cock. It only move 2 or 3 inches in and out of her pussy but the way she was moving was special. She was without a doubt the sexiest woman he had ever known in his life. It was one fantastic feeling and sight. John had never been fucked like this before, and he loved it. His cock felt huge. GOD! He wanted to thrust it up into her again and again and ram her cunt as he screamed and shot his load.

But every time he began to pump her, she would stop fucking him and tell him to stay still. They had been doing this now for at least 20 maybe 30 minutes, maybe longer they lost track of the time. In fact they had been slowly fucking for so long the water was now getting much cooler. Alexis felt herself getting chilled again. When she shivered again, John opened his eyes and said: "Cum baby! Cum for me! I have to pump! I can't stand not moving. I have to pump. I have too. Come on. Let me fuck you too."

She smiled and told him: "No baby. This feels so good you don't had to do anything but keep that big thick cock hard for me."

After a few more minutes Alexis was cold and said: "I'm cold again. Let's get out dry off. We can finish making love on the bed."

She didn't want to stop but the water was very cool. John said: "OH GOD.. OK. But hurry baby. Hurry. I want you back on my cock ASAP."

She smiles and then moaned. John felt her slowly lifted her pussy up his thick hard shaft and off the fat mushroom head. She got out of the tub first and handed him his towel. She smiled as she saw his cock hard as a rock and sticking straight out from his body jumping with excitement. She said, "Don't bump that thing it will hurt!"

He smiled and didn't start to dry himself, he began to dry her. She stood there letting him dry her. She was so worked up she would let him do whatever he wanted to her body. His mouth and tongue felt so nice licking her pussy as it had stayed opened from John's three fingers being in it for so long. He rubbed and licked her until she couldn't stand it any longer. As he watched her body rock on his hands and mouth he knew he was really getting to her and soon she would cum for him again.

She finally moaned and told him: "Oh fuck. Oh god baby you make me feel so dam good. Come on John. Come on let's get in bed and fuck. I have got to have you inside me baby. Oh god John. I want your big cock inside my pussy. NOW BABY. NOW."

But John was so hard and so worked up himself with passion and desire he couldn't wait until they were on the bed. He couldn't walk that far. He had to have her now. He had to have Alexis's pussy sounding his shaft and riding it. He had to fuck! And fuck now. He lifted Alexis up in the air with his strong arms said, "Put your legs around me and guide my cock into your pussy."

And she did. First she wrapped her legs around him and then immediately reached down between them and inserted his hard cock inside her hole. She told him: "Take me to bed baby and fuck me to death. Fuck me all night. Oh John. I love you baby. Fuck me good John, make me cum. Fuck me over and over and over John!"

As she whispered those words in his ear, she was slowly riding back and forth on his cock as he held her up against the bathroom walk. He pushed all the way into her until their bodies touched. But, instead of carrying her to the bed like she was thinking he was going to do, John turned them around and sat her on the edge of the counter next to the sink. He told her; "I can't wait for the bed Alexis. I have to fuck you now, here and now baby. It's my turn now. Lay back against the wall and enjoy it I'm going to fuck you crazy."

She moaned as she slipped three of her fingers around the bottom part of the shaft of his big cock. She could feel how wet and slippery he was as he continued to pump it into her. Her juices had coated his thick shaft and with her cum from his fingers making her cum earlier. He was gliding in and out of her tight hole. Humping his hips he was moving like a piston in and out of her body as he began to fuck her. He was really enjoying how smooth her cunt walls felt. The friction was just right, man he had missed this pussy so much. She was smooth and narrow and his cock fucked her with long hard strokes.

Alexis was in dreamland with John's big cock pumping her body fucking her. She didn't care where he did it or how he did it, as long as he kept doing it. She only knew she wanted John to fuck her and then eat her cunt for the rest of his life. But now, all she wanted was his big, thick, hard, red cock all the way up inside her lustful body ramming her cunt again and again. As John took control now he didn't fuck her slow. He didn't fuck her easy. He was way beyond that stage.

His body was so full of lust it scared him a little. He had never felt like this before. He would have raped her if she didn't want him. And, he would have too. He couldn't help it his brain was like his cock, fucking and cumming was all he could think of. But Alexis had worked him up so bad she knew he was in a bad way and she knew she was going to please him and he was certainly going to please her all fucking night long.

His hips began to pump and pump his cock harder and faster into her body, again and again and again. She cried out feeling all of him pushing into her body and she loved it. She fucking loved it so much it scared her too. She would have raped him if he didn't fuck her like he was doing. He arched his back and pushed his ass hard shoving his cock as deep as he go into her. As he shoved his cock all the way into her pussy, Alexis cried out as another orgasm was building in her body. As John felt her begin to lift her ass up and pump into him he knew she was going to cum. John removed her legs from around his body and with his arms lifted them up higher until her feet were resting on his shoulders.