True Love Between The Races Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John kept thrusting his hips into her body making his cock pump her cunt like a machine. He could feel his cum building and his nuts felt like rocks as they slapped against Alexis's ass. He strained hard not to cum! He slowed down so he wouldn't cum to quickly. He watched her head rolling from side to side as she moaned his name, "Oh John! Oh John! That feels so good! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me John1 Yea! Yea! Yea! Oh that's it! That's it! Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard!"

She bends in to his neck and used her tongue to lick up to his ear. As she held him tight feeling his hard cock rubbing along the smooth walls of her love tunnel as it moved in and out of her cunt. She kissed him and told him, "Don't hold back! Don't! Cum in me. Cum in my pussy! Don't hold back baby! I want your hot cum in my cunt! Oh god John shoot your cum deep into me. Cum in me! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard and cum!"

He moaned! And, with one final hard thrust he began to cum! He climaxed hard enough that he felt he might pass out! The feeling was unbelievable as she rotated her body around in tight little circles making his cock feel all of her pussy. He kept thrusting inside her again and again and again as his cock pumped his cum! His cum shot into that hot black cunt. His hard red cock rammed into her as his white cum begins to splash over her dark brown body! He was pushing some of it out with each thrust of his hips! She sticks her tongue deep into his mouth as he finish. She lifted them both off the bed with hips trying to get him further into her cunt hole. Then they were finished. John stopped cumming and their bodies fall on the bed limp and wet!

He slowly kept pumping into her pussy as she moaned and told him how good he made her feel. She held on to him locked in an embrace of passion and desire! Her body kept fucking him slowly and then she moaned very loud and lifted them both up off the bed again as she began to climax again his cock buried deep inside her. She pounded her pussy up into him now as she was fucking on his cock! She was like an animal as she screamed and screamed! He moans sounded deep and husky as he held her and she pumped her beautiful dark body on John's cock!

Her body thrust up at him and rammed up and down on his cock. Her pussy squeezed his cock tight milking him! Her pussy was cumming and cumming and cumming! Her climaxes lasted long and drover her body on and on. Neither one of them wanted to stop fucking the other. They kept pumping together now matching the other's movement. John look down at her and saw that devil smile in her face and eyes. She pumped that pussy with everything she in her tight dark body! She yelled at him to fuck her harder! Harder! Harder! "Harder", she yelled and John thrust down into her trying to push his cock out her ass. She pumped up into him yelling out things like: "Oh yes baby! Fuck me baby!! F u c k M e!!! Oh - fuck - yes just- like - that! Ahhhhhhh GODDDD!!! JOHN!!"

And when she had the last climax she locked her pussy tight around John's cock and held it deep within her body as she screamed with rapture. Her cum ran out her cunt over her body! There was so much of it! Finally, they collapse together on the bed still locked in an embrace! Their bodies were covered with sweat from the fucking workout they had gave each other. They didn't care that they were lying in a puddle of sweat, cum and body fluids! John's cock was still hard inside her pussy and her pussy was still squeezing it. God he loved fucking this woman! He licked her neck and bit her ear as her hands held his head kissing him deeply. Her legs held his body and squeezed him tight. They drifted off to sleep.

As she woke se felt his cock head still inside her pussy hole. She looked at her watch and saw it was very late. She decided to call Lee her husband. Alexis reached for the phone and felt the last part of John's cock slip out her pussy. She dialed the number and waited. Thee was no answer she said to herself, "Where the hell could Lee be at 3AM?" She hung up and rolled over. She moved back into John and felt his arm cover her right breast. They spooned as they slept. Around 8AM she felt john move and push closer into her body. She felt his hand cup her large tit and squeeze it tighter.

She smiled and whispered, "John is that your cock I feel growing up my back baby? Oh I hope so. I want to ride it this time until I scream! Give me another huge orgasm with that white dick baby."

They rolled over and she straddled his hips. Alexis sat up on John as he put his hands behind his head and watched as his beautiful dark skin woman begin to guide his hard cock into her hole. She smiled as she lowered her body down on the shaft until she was fully inserted. John loved to see his big cock move into her dark body. It was so sexy to see her begin to move her body on him. He reached out and held her shapely hips as she began gyrating them around fucking his cock. When she felt his cock was wet enough, Alexis began to ride him. Faster and faster she moved up and down on his throbbing shaft. Each time she came down she came down all the way until their bodies merged pelvis to pelvis. She would talk to him saying things that made him even hotter than he already was. Alexis was very god at verbal stimulation and John loved it Reaching up he cupped her big breasts seeing some of them squeeze out the sizes of his big hands. Alexis was just too big for most guys to hold one tit in their hand. Most men needed two hands to whole the entire breast. She moved her hands over John's and they both squeezed her tits as she started to bounce up and down on his cock now.

Again his cock was super hard and he wanted to cum again bad now that she was fucking him. She loved to be the one who was in charge of the fucking. She loved being fucked but she loved it even more when she was the one doing the fucking. John couldn't remember any woman he ever been with that loved to have a cock in her cunt as much as Alexis. She never seemed to tire. As she rode up and down on his full-grown cock again and again telling him how good he felt and not to cum. She smiled and said: "Every day baby!! Every fucking day and night we're going to do this. I'm going to fuck you to death! I'm going to fuck you every fucking night we're together just like this. Do you like this John? Do you like my black cunt squeezing down on your hard white cock? Oh - - John. Oh- - - GOD - - baby. Oh god. It feels so fucking good! Oh John you feel it? Can you feel it too baby! Oh it's so good inside me. Oh fuck. I'm- - going- - to - - - - c—u—m--!"

She moaned as he watched her bouncing up and down like a doll with a machine inside it. Her hips ass and pussy worked and worked over and over again as she screwed him hard. He felt she might even break his hard on of it would pop out of her cunt as she was slamming down on him.

Moaning now she throwing her head back. John watched her go crazy on his hard cock as she climaxed. He could feel the juices running down over his cock as she flooded it with her cum. He pulled her down on top of him and kissed her hard! She bit his lip in the heat of her passion and moaned with a wild deep passionate voice, "Cum in me! John cum in my cunt! Fill me with your seed. Fill me up baby! Oh god I love this so much! I'm going to die from fucking one night!"

John felt the same way. He felt he was going to die from fucking her. She drove him wilder than any woman had ever done. As he held her tight on top of him, he rolled them over and now Alexis was on her back. She lifted her legs up and licked her lips. He said, "Now Alexis! Now I'm going to fuck you crazy!"

She moaned as she felt John slam into her cunt. She was sure she was on her way to another orgasm and this time he would put her in heaven! As he heard her cry out with each thrust he made, John smiled and said, "Now baby! I'm going to tear up your cunt."

He knelt between her spread thighs and held one leg straight up so he could use it for leverage. He began to fuck her like a mad man. As hard and as fast as he could, John rammed into her fucking her like the Alfa male of the pack. His cock burned with desire as he slammed into that black cunt. Over and over again he pumped into her body driving her up the bed a little with each thrust. He was wilder with desire than he could ever remember. He was boiling over with lust for her body. He wanted to fuck that cunt so she would want him more and more. Again and again she cried out as he drove into her. His cock was like a steel shaft piecing her cunt each time he pumped it into her.

He was using all of his cock too. First he was balls tight and then he left only the fat purple cock head inside her seconds later she felt that big mushroom head sliding along the walls of her tunnel and he was buried again. She was filled as she heard his balls slapping against her ass.

Alexis was almost delirious from his fucking her this way. She loved to be fucked hard and nasty! She loved to have her body bruised from the slamming of his hips and pelvis against hers. With lust in her eyes and heart for this white man now, Alexis began to fuck him back. She loved the way he used his cock to fuck her wild. She wrapped her legs round him and drove her pussy up into him with the force he had never felt before. Like two animals now they locked together and fucked and fucked and fucked until she screamed as the huge orgasm took over her body and gave her the feeling she was floating. She drifted and drifted as she held John's cock deep inside her pussy hole. She wrapped her arms around him and bit his shoulder as she reached the peak of her orgasm! "Oh Jesus John! Oh God! Oh yes! OH Fuck! I'm cumming! Oh yes!! OH YES!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

Alexis almost passed out. If it was for John biting her long hard nipple so hard he drew blood. She screamed from the pleasure and pain! She held his body tight against her as they both started to slow down. She wouldn't let go even when he fell on top of her drained completely. John held her and kissed her passionately.

John didn't know how long she held him with her arms and legs and pussy. Finally Alexis broke her hold and when John lifted his head up he saw Alexis crying. He said, "What's wrong? Why are you crying baby?"

She said, "OH John I love what you do to me. God I love it so much. I need you John! I need you so much. I love you baby!"

John heard her but the words weren't hitting his brain. He said, "What did you say?"

She said, "I love you! Yes!! I love you, I love your cock but I also love you."

He said, "When did you decide that?"

She smiled a little and said, "When I was floating in air as I climaxed on your wonderful cock. I knew this was more than just getting fucked. I knew we have more than that John. What do you feel?"

He smiled and said, "Hell Alexis I have loved you since the first time we were together at the conference. I have wanted to fuck you since the first second I saw you. But, after the conference and being with you all those days, "

She interrupted him to say, "And nights baby!"

He laughed and said, "and nights! But it was then, I knew I wanted you. Not just to fuck you Alexis but I wanted to be with you. And I wanted you to be with me, you know be my woman!"

She held him tighter now. She broke apart a little and said, "I want to ask you something."

He said, "Anything baby! Anything you want"

She said, "No! John I'm serious. I want to ask you and I want a true answer from you. OK?"

He said, "Sure."

She said, "What would you say if I told you I was seriously thinking about leaving Lee."

He looked at her and said, "Are you sure? That's a very big step."

She said, "I have been thinking about it on and off for a long time John. I tried I have really tried but I don't think I can stay with him any longer. I need to see you more than three times a month! God I'll go crazy if I can't have this nice fat white cock of yours more than three times a month baby! And your tongue I need every fucking day if I could get it. Now I have to talk with Lee but I'm almost sure he will not agree to let us be together more than a few times a month. He was pretty hurt when I told him I wanted you."

He said, "Well we could talk with him together if that would help."

She said, "No. One of you would kill the other one before the end of the night. I will talk with him."

As he kissed her neck and down to her left breast his eyes saw movement and he looked up. She heard him take a deep breath and hold it. She quickly looked over to see what John was looking at. There in bedroom doorway stood Lee. Her husband didn't look well. She said, "Lee! Why are you here? This isn't our agreement."

Lee said, "John are you finished fucking my wife?"

John stuttered as he said, "Ye. . yea. . .yes! We're done Lee. I think we were going to go to sleep for awhile."

Lee didn't say anything. He asked Alexis if she was going to leave him? She told him she wanted to talk with him when she got home. She said he should leave now and she would be home before dinner. Lee said, "I heard what you said Alexis. You are planning to leave me aren't you? You're going to leave me for this white guy!"

Alexis let John go and he rolled over and off of her. Lee saw his semi-hard cock covered with cum and it was dripping on the bed. He looked between his wife's thighs and saw her cum dripping with the same cum. He almost fell. Alexis and John jumped towards him when he held up his hand and said, "NO!! Don't come near me either of you."

He moved to the bed and looked at them. He said, "Please Alexis cover your body. I don't know if I can stand seeing your pussy covered with this white guy's cum. John please go sit in the chair for a moment and please put some pants on."

John did and Alexis covered her lower body. She said, "How did you get here?

He said, "I know where all of your lovers live Alexis. And I have already seen your other two."

John said, "Other two?"

Lee said, "Shut up John. Yes she has two other lovers."

Alexis said, "Well I told you I would give one of them up Lee. And that one is. . "

Lee said, "Rufus right?"

She said "Yes how did you know?"

He smiled a little and said, "Well Jake has too big of a dick and knowing you I know you wouldn't let that go. And John over there is too new and he's white and Alexis you have never had a white guy before. So I just figured it would be Rufus."

She said, "Well you're right about Rufus. But we need to talk about Jake and John."

He said, "What do we need to talk about Alexis?"

She said, "Lee you know how much I like to have sex. Right?"

He said, "Yes, I know and I wish there was something I could do to get hard enough to fuck you myself."

She aid, "What would you say or think if I told you I was dropping Jake too?"

He said, "I wish you could too but you can't "

He said, "I would be so fucking happy Alexis if I could. I really don't want you fucking any other men."

She said, "What if there was only one man?"

He said, "I know you and I know there's a catch. What is it?"

Alexis took a deep breath and said, "Well I would rather talk with you about this alone in our house later."

He said, "Christ Alexis I just saw you two fucking like animals for over an hour. I saw you giving him every part of your body and do everything with him. So why don't you just tell me what you have on your mine."

She said, "OK, if that's how you want it Lee. You know that you are not able to get hard and satisfy me. And you know you have agreed to let me fuck other men. In fact you told me I could have as many as three lovers just this past month. Then you ask me to reduce it to two men. I did. Now I'm thinking about telling you I want only one and that one is John. But, Lee I also have to tell you I have really strong feelings for him and I don't want to see him just 3 times a month."

She waited and saw Lee just look from her to John and back. He then said, " So what are you suggesting Alexis?"

She said, "Lee, I want no other man to fuck me but John! I want to be there for him whenever he wants me. And, I want him to be there for me whenever I want him. You know my sexual appetite. I want you to agree to let me see John as often as I want or need to see him. We'll still stay married and believe it or not I still love you very much. You'll be my husband for everything but the sex. And if you can, we'll even have sex as often as you want it. But if you can't, I want John to be there for me."

Again she waited to see what he would say or do. She was worried. Lee sat there and didn't say anything for a while. Finally he told her, "So how the hell will this work? Will you be home with me or will you be staying with him?"

She said, "I'll be staying with you of course. We'll be together and John will either come over for me or I'll go to him. It may be for a few hours or a night or longer. It won't be every night but it will be more than 3 times a month."

He said, "I don't know if I can live with that Alexis."

She said, "Well I hope you will try."

Lee said, "And if I can't? What will happen? Will you leave me? Will you break it off with John?" What? What will you do if I say I don't what you to see John any more. That I don't want you to be with any man again?"

Alexis didn't answer right away. Then she said, "I don't know Lee. I honestly and truly don't know. But I do know I want to be with you and I want to be with John."

Lee said, "So what are you going to do Alexis? I mean what's next for us."

She said, "Well first Lee go home. I'll be home before lunch and we can discuss this more. We need to get everything out on the table and not try to do it in John's bedroom."

John said, "Lee I truly enjoy being with Alexis. Not just for the sex. I enjoy her company too."

Lee turned to him and said, "Did I ask you for your opinion John? If this was your wife what would you do?"

John stood up and came over to sit on the bed too. He looked at Lee and told him, "If I couldn't please my wife sexually and she told me she needed to have sex. I think I would let her take a lover just like you did. I think I would rather know who she is with than to find out she was running around behind my back. I don't know how long you were standing there watching us. But, if you saw us long enough tonight you know how much Alexis enjoyed this. If I couldn't give it to her, I would make sure she got what she wanted from someone I knew and approved of."

Lee said, "Well it wouldn‘t be you. You're white and I don't like my wife fucking a white guy!"

Alexis said, "Guys! I have the final decision regarding who I want to fuck not either of you."

John said, "We know that Alexis. I think I was talking as if you had already picked me. I was assuming that it was me. Lee needs to get to know me more."

Lee said, "No! I don't want to get to know you. And I don't really want you fucking her. But it looks like I have no say in the matter. If I say no, I could loose Alexis and I don't want that."

He looked at Alexis and said, "How often would you want to see him?"

She shook her head and said, "That's what I don't want Lee. I don't want a limit of any kind. There may be times when I see him often, maybe every night at the beginning. I have a huge gap in my life Lee, a sexual gap. And the frustration is bad for you I know, but it's also bad for me, maybe worst. So in the beginning I might be with him more than I am with you. Then there would be times when I don't see him that often. I don't want you to put a limit on the number of times I can see him. I want it to be open for me to decide if I want to see him or not. Who knows John might find someone else and leave me. Or you may heal and be ale to be my sexual partner as well as my husband again."