True Love Between The Races Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee said, "I can't decide now Alexis. I'll see you at home. Could you be there before 10AM?"

She said, "Yes, Lee since you asked rather than demanded it of me. I'll be home by 10A maybe a few minutes sooner."

Lee said, "OK." He felt a huge rejection in his mine body and sole. He stood and was going to leave when Alexis slid off the bed and came to him. She kissed him very passionately and held him tight for a very long time. Finally she said, "John please stay here while I walk my husband to the door."

John sat there watching them walk to the front door. She held Lee tight again and kissed him hard again. He felt the passion in her embrace. She broke the kiss and said, "Lee I do love you please believe me when I tell you that. And please try to understand me. I do want to be with you forever. And if you ever get better I'll be with you and you alone. I will give you all the sex you can ever want. But right now you have to understand my needs are great for something you can't provide me. I need to have sex Lee, I'm young and healthy. I need sexual intercourse with a cock baby! And that's something you can't give me, I wish you could. Please try to accept what happened to you physically and it will easier for both of us. I will try like hell to respect your feelings and do my best to be a good wife to you in every other regard. But please understand Lee, I need John to give me what you can't baby! Please Lee go home and wait for me. I'll see you at 10AM."

She kissed him again and saw the tears in his eyes. She felt his pain and her heart was breaking along with his. She kissed him again and said, " See you at 10AM., Lee. Bye!"

He held her hand for a long time and then turned to the door. He walked to his car and drove away.

He said to himself, " I have to talk to someone about this or I'm going to go crazy. Man, I had a lot to talk with her about too before I heard her tell John she was thinking of leaveing me. Now I don't know what to tell her."

The first person that came to him was Tasha, Aledis's younger sister.

Alexis hung her head on the door and stood there for a few minutes. This was hard for her. she still had deep felings for Lee. She loved him but not like he was now. She knew she could hold off having sex for awhile but soon that twitching and throbbing in her pussy would start. She would try but the need would become greater and greater with each pasting day. Alexis knew if she didn't get some relief when this happened to her, it would drive her nuts. She would eventually cheat on Lee in order to satisfy the throbbing and the pain of wanting and needing to be fucked. She had talked to him and at the time, they both felt the fairer thing to do was to have Lee agree to a lover or two for her. That way she didn't feel as bad about what she would do. But now she wanted Lee to release her so she could have sex more than 3 times a month. She also knew this would be much harder for him to accept.

She sighed loudly and then turned and walked back to John's bedroom. There was no more sex that night just a great deal of holding and kissing and touching as she told him her deepest concerns and secrets. They finally drifted off to asleep around 3AM.

At 9AM John woke her and she hurried into the shower. She fixed her hair and cleaned herself up as if she was going out on a date. As she kissed John and told him she would call him later. She asked him to be ready to come over her house if she asked him too. At 9:30AM she was opening the front door to her house.

When she came in Lee was in the kitchen sitting there with her younger sister Tasha who was sitting there in her robe. Lee was in his underwear. Alexis looked at them and said, "Hey! What are you doing here Tasha What going on?"

Lee said, "I called Tasha when I got home last night and she came over right away. We just made breakfast and were talk some more when you came in. We just finished having coffee. There's some left, would you like a cup?"

She said, "Oh by the way, I tried to call you 4 times last night Lee to see if you were OK! No one answered."

Tasha said, "Sure you dialed the right number while that white guy was fucking you while you dialed?"

Alexis looked at her sister and said, "So I guess you told her all of our problems Lee. Did you tell her why I'm see John?"

Tasha said, "Yea he told me you couldn't get him hard any more. Maybe it's you who is the problem!"

Alexis said, "What the fuck do you mean by that bitch? Lee tell her now hard I have tried to get you hard."

Lee sat there and didn't say a word. Tasha said, "Well it's been over a year with you hasn't it?"

Alexis stood there looking at both of them and said, "I don't believe this. No one could get him hard he can't do it any more! What the fuck is it to you anyway? He's my husband!"

Tasha stood up and said, "Well maybe you should treat him that way instead of fucking every guy in this town!"

Alexis said, "WHAT!!! Look bitch I don't know where you get your information but you're wrong. I tried my ass of to get him back to normal. I'm the one who knew how good he use to be and have worked hard trying to get him back. So fuck off. In fact why don't you get the fuck out of here!"

Lee said, "NO! NO! Alexis if you can have John and god knows whom else over here fucking you, than I can have Tasha stay and keep me company while you're gone. She has been staying with me all those times you have been out fucking whoever you were fucking this month! She is a true friend. I don't want her to leave. Stay here Tasha she'll be leaving soon to go fuck someone again!"

Alexis didn't know what to say. She was speechless. She said, "Lee what are you saying?"

Tasha spoke up and told her sister, "You have no idea what Lee has been going through while you have been out with your men. He was having a nervous breakdown when I came over the first couple of times. A week ago, he was sitting in the basement with his 44 magnum on the seat next to him. If it was for me sister, he would have shot himself that night I'm sure."

Alexis said, "Lee!! Why didn't you tell me how this was effecting you? I asked you every time I went out if you are OK with this. Why didn't you say what you felt?"

He said, "What's the use. I tried to tell you how sad I was and you still went out. You didn't really give a shit about my feelings, all you wanted was your cunt filled with cock! White, black who the fuck knows what other colors you have had in there? So don't play the over concerned wife now. It won't work. Tasha can stay as long as she wants. She has helped me a great deal to over come all this. In fact, she doesn't have to ever leave as far as I'm concerned!"

Alexis turned and started walking towards the stairs. Lee said, "Wait!"

He looked at Tasha and said, "I need to talk with her. Give me a few minutes."

He walked out of the kitchen and took Alexis's arm. She pulled it away. He said, "Sit down in the living room and talk with me."

They walked into the living room and he began to tell her what had been going on since she took her first lover. Lee explained: "Each time you left, I slipped further and further into loneliness and depression. Then Tasha called me one night and I was so drunk I told her I was waiting for you to come home and that I was going to kill you and anyone with you. Then I was going to kill myself. That's when she came over and talked me out of doing it. She sobored me up and we held each other Alexis. We held each other for hours and she gave herself to me."

Alexis said, "What? Gave herslef to you. But Lee you can't get hard enough to fuck. Can you?"

Lee said, "Well not at first. So I gave Tasha what I give you, you know my mouth and tongue and fingers. Tasha loved it and continued to come over every time you went out. We knew you would be gone until the next day so we started to experiment with things and doing things.

We watched porno and used dildos and vibrators and she sucked my cock for hours Alexis! Hours! Then one night I had her in our bed. After seeing her beautiful young body going wild on my mouth and fingers in the light of our bedroom was unbelievable. Then when I used the foot long dildo that vibrated, she almost ripped off my shorts and started sucking on my cock like an animal. Alexis, she was so sexy lifting her ass up off the bed and pumping her hips as she fucked her pussy wild and climaxed over and over again. And last night, Alexis I got hard! Not super hard like I use too! But hard enough to try and fuck her. I put it in her and I stayed hard enough to give her an orgasm before I shot my load twice in her hot tight pussy. She is so tight and so wet and hot I felt like she was truly giving me what I guess I have been missing with you. All I could think about when we tried was all the cocks you had in your pussy and it effected me! i couldn't get hard enough! But with her it was so good Alexis, so good!"

Alexis said, "I don't believe it! Lee why didn't you tell me? It should have been us who were fucking together the first time you could get it up, not my sister. This is great news Lee! So when do you feel you'll want to do it with me?"

He said, "Well this morning when I came to John's house I was going to tell you. But the way you two were fucking, no making love, I realized you have passed me by. You are way out of my league now Alexis. I don't think I could ever get the picture of the two of you fucking wild. Or, you crying out for more and more f his cock. It will never be totally out of my brain! Then when I came home and Tasha was still waiting for me, we tried again and we did it! Alexis, this time I achieved a much bigger hard on. Tasha loved it and she fucked me just like you use to do only I think she is better! She is so excited about the two of us doing it, she must have cum 4 times! So now I don't know what to do."

Alexis asked, "What do you mean you don't know what to do? I told you if you can achieve an erections I'll leave my lover."

Lee said, "Yes, but don't you see? You wanted more time with John. In fact you told me you didn't ant a time limit or any limit placed on you when you were with him."

She said, "Yes Lee but that was before you told me the good news! This is great baby!"

Lee said, "Well yes it is great. Now you can spend as much time with John as you want."

Alexis was shaking her head no and he continued, "Because I want to have the same flexibility with your sister Tasha! I want to see her more and I want you to let me. I don't want any limits set on me either baby!"

Alexis said, "But Lee, if I can have you I don't want John or Jake or anyone. If you can fuck me again you're all I want. We don't have to change things now I can be with you and only you. See?"

Lee, "Said that will be great Alexis, but I have to tell you, when Tasha and I want to be together you'll have to wait. You see, Tasha is the person I want to fuck the most now. She is the one I know that can get me hard and keep me hard! So when we're together, you can wait or maybe go over to one of your lovers for awhile. I could call you when we are finished. We'll have time for each other Alexis and I'll be your husband in all other aspects. And you know we'll have time to fuck Alexis, only not every night. You see I told Tasha this morning she could move in with us."

Alexis said, "What? Where is she going to sleep?"

Lee smiled and said, " You'll find your clothes in the spare bedroom closet. We moved them there this morning."