True Love Between The Races Ch. 08

Story Info
Lee felt wonderful inside her again.
6.6k words
4.37
28.5k
2

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers

What Lee and Tasha told Alexis about his being able to achieve an erection was partly true. He was trying everything now to hold on to Alexis and making her believe she should drop her lovers. Lee still couldn't get as hard as before the accident even with Alexis's younger and much better looking sister trying to help him. Alexis didn't know that her sister had been trying to get Lee's cock to get hard for weeks now. She would dress sexy and then strip for him before playing with his cock sucking it and stroking it and doing almost everything she could think or he asked her to try and get him aroused!

Over the various weeks Alexis had been with her new white men, Tasha had been to Lee's house working with him. Lee was still hurting every time his wife whet to her lover, which was becoming more and more.

Tasha had always wanted Lee. She tried hard to stimulate his cock and get him hard. She worked on his dick for hours, nude and open for him. She would let him try anything he wanted and do anything he felt might work while she bitch of a sister was out fucking that white man. It seemed like every other day now Alexis was going to see John. She would spend the night and sometimes not come home until lunchtime or dinnertime the next day.

Lee was sure his wife was only John now and that worried him since he knew she could get emotionally attached to just him. He was different that any man she had ever had. He knew that Jake and Rufus were still trying to hook up with Alexis again because they would call 3 maybe 4 times day or night. He didn't know for sure if she was seeing them too. But, as far as he could tell she was only seeing John, the white guy he had asked her to stop seeing.

But Alexis told him she didn't want to stop seeing John in fact she told Lee she didn't want the three times a month restrictions Lee placed on her other lovers. She told him she had dropped her other two lovers for him and now she needed more time with John. She finally told him she wanted no time limit or numbers of days she could spend with John. She told Lee she still loved him and wanted to be with him too. But until he could get hard again she had to have time with John. How much would vary from week to week but he had to give her more freedom.

This hurt Lee and while he was getting somewhat harder as the weeks and time went by every time he had tried to have sex with Alexis he couldn't get hard enough to fuck her. It was very frustrating to both of them.

His erections were getting better due to the new prescriptions the doctor gave him. But, it was also Tasha's gentle loving of Lee's cock and body almost everyday for hours at a time that were helping him recover. Alexis never worked on him unless they were trying to fuck. Tasha did it from the love she had for this man but could never show it until now. Plus Tasha exhibited a great deal of sex appeal for Lee and both of them loved all the attention they gave each other.

Another month past and with the new drugs and Tasha, it was apparent that with each visit from her and her lovemaking session she performed on him it was working! He was regaining some of his fullness and hardness. But he hadn't regained all of his cock size or hardness he had before the accident. His cock was 10+ inches long and 6+inches thick before he was injured. But he was getting hard enough to fuck, fuck Tasha with 7-inches of long, and 5inch thick cock.

Over the last three days when Tasha was on his bed he had gotten hard! Her young 19-year old dark brown beautiful body was completely nude before him. Lee feasted on it! He licked and sucked every inch of her 37D 24 36 frame and she returned his love with both her body and her love for him. She made love to him as he felt his cock grow harder and harder. As Tasha sucked and sucked his beautiful cock it grew into a long hard cock. Lee got hard every time now. Yes, he got hard enough and was able to fuck her 5 times in three days. He was almost back 100% now. It didn't take hours of her sucking him long and hard and doing what ever he asked her to do to get him hard now. She showed him her body as she masturbated for him to see and then masturbated and sucked him dry of a load after load of his warm thick cum! Tasha did anything he asked her to do in order to try and get him back to where he was before the accident. And it was working. Lee had just about given up hoping he would ever get his wife back. She was gone most every night and sometimes the day too. So most of his attention was placed on her younger sister Tasha and what she was doing with him day in and day out.

They enjoyed each other every day for the entire week. Then there were times when they only got out of bed to shower or eat something. They fucked all the time now. Finally she asked him, "Are you going to tell Alexis about this Lee? Are you going to tell her you can get hard again? I don't want this to end baby but I'm sure you want your wife back too. Please tell me you'll keep me too! Please baby! Tel me you will want in your bed too."

Lee told her that he had deep feelings for her but he had to inform Alexis that he was a man again. He had to give her a chance to stop seeing other men and stay with him as his wife.

Tasha was sad and asked, "And if she doesn't stop seeing them?"

Lee said, "I don't know Tasha I don't know. But I have to try."

Tasha asked, " What about us Lee? What about the things we said to each other and the time we have spent together? Where do we go from here?"

Lee just shook his head and told her, "I don't know. If Alexis will come back to me I don't know. I love you both, but Alexis is my wife, Tasha! My wife belongs with me."

Tasha cried and he held her as they stayed on his bed all that night and next morning. He made gentle love to her three additional times before she left to go home.

As Lee was coming out of the shower around 11AM on Saturday Alexis came home. She looked like she hadn't had any sleep in a week. Lee said, "Good you're home. We have to talk I have exciting news for us."

Then he looked closer at his wife and said, "My God Alexis you look dead tired. Are you home for a while now Alexis or are you just changing clothes to go back to him?"

Alexis gave him a small smiled and kissed and hugged him. Then she told him, "I'm home all weekend Lee and I was hoping we could spend some time together doing whatever you wanted to do."

What she didn't tell him then was that John was going out of town for three days starting on Monday and he had asked her to go with him. He was going to New Orleans where it was warm and sunny. She had never stayed away from Lee for three days and nights before with any of her lovers except the first time she met John at the conference. But, she decided to wait until a better time to talk with Lee about it. Right now she could see he had to muck sadness in his eyes as he looked at her and knew how much she had been fucked by her lover. She could tell he was in no mood for her to tell him she was going away again. After they had spent some time together this weekend she would spring it on him. But she knew she was going that was for sure. She said to herself, "I'm going if it's just to get away from the cold and damp weather here. But it will be fun too! I know John will have surprises for me all the time we're there."

Lee said, "Good you're home. I need to talk with you about something very important Alexis!"

She looked at him and was worried about how he looked. He looked mad, sad, and somewhat depressed. She said, "Ok. But, can it wait a few minutes until I get a shower baby? I have been up most of the night with John and feel like I really need a shower and to wash my hair."

Lee felt a pain in his heart when she told him about John and how she had been up most of the night with him. He told her, "Sure when you're done come in the living room I made coffee and I'll have a cup waiting for you in there. Then we can talk."

She kissed him again without her winter coat on and he could smell the odor of John on her. He could also smell the sex. He went down and sat in the kitchen waiting for her. About 20 minutes later she came down in her robe drying her hair. She sat next to him and told him she really needed that shower. She looked better and Lee could only smell her perfume and body soap now. It always made him sexually stronger to smell her clean body. She asked him what he wanted to talk about as she crossed her legs sitting on the kitchen chair. Lee knew she was naked under the robe and he felt a twinge in his cock. He was alive!

Lee said, "The new prescriptions the doctor gave me are working Alexis! I can get hard again!"

She said, "OH Lee that wonderful baby! How hard can you get, hard enough for us to make love, for us to fuck? Let me see. Let's get go to bed and see how good we can be together. Come on Lee."

He smiled and moved towards her.

Then she was thinking and finally said it, "How do you know you can get hard enough to fuck me Lee?"

As they walked to the bedroom he said, "Let me finish and I'll tell you Alexis. You see yesterday Tasha and I were together all day and well we did it! I was able to fuck her! Isn't that great?"

She looked mad and said, "My sister fucked you? We agreed the first time you could do it again Lee it would with me, not Tasha not anyone else!"

Lee said, "Calm down. You were with your white man and not answering your cell phone or it would have been with you! You weren't around. Your sister has been very good to me over these last few weeks when you haven't been around."

Alexis said, "Oh sure! And I'm sure she took full advantage of that didn't she? I hate that bitch! How the fuck did it happen?"

Lee said, "Well we were doing what the doctor told me to do. You remember."

She said, "No I'm not sure what you are talking about. The doctor never told you to fuck my sister!"

He said, "No Alexis. He told us we started to masturbate together trying to get me hard. Remember? The doctor told us you should help me do that. He felt it would be good if you did me rather than doing it myself. It was more erotic that way and maybe it would give me a hardon, remember?"

She said, "Yes but he didn't say to fuck my sister Lee. It should have been you and me baby!"

He said, "Look Alexis you were gone as usual and Tasha told me to try. And I did! I can fuck again! In fact Alexis, we did it twice yesterday and once this morning. I had an orgasm each time and came. Baby! I'm whole again. You can stop seeing your lovers and we can be a couple again in every aspect! It's great! I already told Tasha that we would be together again. She left very sad because she has had a thing for me for years. I didn't know it until she told me."

Alexis didn't hear anything after, "you can stop seeing your lovers" and she knew she didn't want to stop seeing John. She wasn't going to say anything to Lee right at that moment about the trip she planned to go on. But now things have changed and she didn't have a choice.

As he sat on the bed with him talking and stroking her face lovingly. He kissed her she took his hand and looked at him. Lee looked into her eyes and said, "What's wrong? I was sure you would overjoyed."

She said, "And I am baby! I am. Lee having you back completely is wonderful and I'm very happy for you. But Lee, this is so sudden and I need to tell you something."

Lee felt fear run up his back. He knew she was going tell him something he wasn't going to like. She looked into his eyes and held his hand tighter. She said, "I know my timing sucks Lee. But, both John and I are going away again to a school on Monday for three days. My boss approved it Friday and told me I have to go, and I want to go. I'll be out of town for three days with John."

Lee said, "Yes but that was before you knew about my news baby! Now you don't have to go away with John and you don't have to have take your lover with you. We can go you and me. I can make love to you. Just call John and tell him what happened and that you don't need him any more."

She sat there wondering how she was going to tell him what was on her mine how she felt about John now that she had been with him more and more over the last two months. Finally she decide what she was going to do. She said Lee; "Look I told my boss I was going and I told John I was going too. My company is paying for the trip since it's schooling. And, Lee I want to go. And I want to go with John."

She waited for him to say something but he didn't. He hung his head and felt the pain again in his heart! Finally she said, "Look Lee, after that, maybe if you can really get hard enough that we can have normal sex again, I won't have to see John any more. This trip might be the last time I will be with him. But I have to do this Lee. I have too and I want too! It's important to my job and our lives."

Lee was shaken to his very sole. He said, "Our lives? How the fuck could you going with your lover to hotel in another city for three days and nights be important to us? You maybe, but not us?"

She said, ". Look we have all weekend together Lee. Let's do this right and make love like we use to, all weekend long baby! Lee it has been so long, let's make love and forget about Monday."

He said, "Well I want to know why this trip so important to you or like you said to us?"

She sighed and said, "OK. Look Lee we haven't had sex in 2 years, so I need to know if you are back as you told me you were. John had kept me sane. He had kept me from running to bars and picking up new men. I have been with him and only him now for 4 months. He has been the only man to give me sex and I enjoy being with him Lee. It's not love Lee its sex but it's very good sex and I enjoy the time we spend together. I'm sorry if that hurts you Lee. I don't want to hurt you but I have to be honest with you. Right? You told me to always be honest with you. "Look we have all weekend let's do this right and make love like we use to do Lee. It has been so long baby! Let's make love and forget about Monday for now."

Lee didn't know what to do. If he let her there on the bed she would just call john and go to him. But he was upset and he wanted her to know it. He wanted to fuck her to make love to her but he also wanted her to know he wasn't happy. How he was to do those two things at the same time, he wasn't sure how. He pulled her to him and kissed her hard. She immediately sunk her tongue into his mouth.

She said, "Yes baby! That's it make love to me now, come on! Let's spend the weekend proving that to me you can fuck me with that big cock of yours. Then when I go away freshly fucked by my wonderful husband, it will determine if I want to stop seeing John. Understand? Now let me see that beautiful cock of yours."

While he was so happy he could finally give Alexis what she told him she needed from her lovers over the past 2 years, he was sad very sad she was going away. He didn't want her to go. He didn't want to hear her telling him she was going out of town with her white lover for a few days and nights Alexis undressed him and pushed him gently down on the bed. Once she had him lying on the bed she stood in front of him and dropped her robe.

His eyes took in her body and he felt his cock become alive. Alexis saw his cock hardening and she smiled as she said, "Lee! Your cock! It's growing without any help! That's so wonderful baby! Oh Lee you are getting hard!"

She sat on her knees in front of Lee and took his beautiful black semi-hard cock and stroked a few times and then let it free. She smiled as it jumped and throbbed with new life. She took it in her hands. She smiled as she felt it jump in her palm for the first time in a very long time. Alexis smiled into his eyes. God she was so beautiful! She took the cock and slowly teased him as she put the dark purple cock head into her mouth. She began sucking and fondling the cock she so badly wanted. She was feeling the life flowing in it again! She smiled with his cock in her mouth watching it grow thicker and harder. He held her head and moaned as she took more and more of the growing dick into her mouth! She let it grow harder and harder inside her mouth. She was really enjoying the feeling of it on her tongue and lips as she made love to it.

When Lee's cock grew to about 8 inches Alexis began to deep throat him. Taking all of his growing dick down her throat and using the muscles in her throat to make love to his cock just like John had taught her. Lee watched as his wife was sucking and licked and blew his cock like a $20 whore on 5th street! He wondered how or when she had learned this technique but then he said, "You are fantastic! Oh yea! Oh yes baby! Suck me!"

He continued to get harder and harder but he still wondered which of her lovers had taught her how to suck a dick and deep throat it so well! His cock was now 9 inches long and pulsing as the blood filled it making it even harder. She popped it out and said, "OH Lee!! Isn't this wonderful baby! Look how big you are getting! We're going to fuck all weekend baby!"

She put him back in her mouth and he moaned, "Oh Alexis! That feels so good! Oh yes! Suck me! Suck my cock baby! It feel so good to have you home!"

She smiled inside knowing she was going to make him cum! And she did. Lee held her head and pumped his cock into her mouth and she let him push it down her throat. She moaned, as she tasted the first shot of cum hit the back of her throat. She took a deep quick breath and swallowed him completely! As her face was buried in his cock hair she felt shot after shot pumping his load straight down her throat into her stomach feeding her is cum. She took all but the last two that way. She pulled his cock out of her throat and held his cock head and some of his hard shaft throbbing and pumping cum into her mouth! She wanted to taste him again for the first time in a very, very long time.

She smiled at him as he had his eyes closed and finished his orgasm. She sucked him dry before moving around into a 69 position letting her pussy fall over his face. As he opened his eyes he saw her opening and said, "Put your cunt in my mouth Alexis I want to taste you too baby!"

When the hole of her pussy touched his mouth he licked her and came in contact with that sweet tunnel opening between her thighs. His tongue flicked out and began to fuck her. All she could say was, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh fuck yes baby!"

She moved around and straddled his head with her thighs now. Lowering her wet hot pussy down on his face again she felt Lee made love to her pussy with his mouth and tongue and fingers just like the old days. She told him, "Eat my pussy! Eat it Lee! Make me cum! Oh yes! Oh fuck that's so good!!"

As Lee continued to eat her she moaned, "Yes!!! Oh fuck yes!! There! Oh yes right there!! Like that!! Just like that!! Ohhhhhh Godddd!!! Oh yes!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Cummming baby! Suck it hard Lee! YESSS!! JESUS!! OH FUCK LEE! YES! YES! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

And as her back arched, her pussy pushed into Lee's face so he could get into her hole deeper with his tongue and fingers. Her hips pumped into his face as he made love to her pussy frenching it with his tongue like he would french her mouth! His tongue never stopped moving as it licked over her hard clit and into her hole. As she had just about finish the first orgasm, Lee sucked in all of her cunt and began to hum and vibrate his lips against her hole. "OH FUCK YES LEE! OH YES!!" she screamed! Her body arched again and she reacted immediately to his stimulation and started to climax again on his face! Her orgasms flowed over her one right behind the other, back to back to back. As Lee held his mouth on her pussy alternating between blowing on and in it, sucking it in and then licking directly in her hole, and making it vibrate with his tongue and lips directly against her clit Alexis screamed over and over again! Alexis's hands held his head tightly as she pumped against his face with her cunt. As her back arched again and again her ass and pelvis were fucking down on top of him like she was being fucked hard! She screamed out again and again and he continued to eat her pussy. She had her body turned towards his face and so she didn't see his 10-inch cock sticking up straight. She was in position over his face and head where she held him with her legs, hands and her body weight as she fucked his face.

NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers
12