True Love Between The Races Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now as her desire grew until she climaxed then clamed and then climaxed again, Lee continued to eat her cunt just like he did in the old days. She worked her body hard as her orgasms came faster and faster and then it was like one long continuous one. She finally slid off of his face and down his body as she lay on top of him panting and moaning in a sexual stage he hadn't seen in 2 years.

Lee smiled to himself and he felt pretty sure that once he fucked her like he knew he could now, she wouldn't want to leave with John on Monday. And he was sure she surely wouldn't want to leave him alone with her sister waiting in the wings to take her man. Surely she would stay home with him.

She was slowly moving her body up and down and around in slow circles as she lay over his body feeling the long hard shaft of his black cock under her. She lifted up and kissed Lee softly as he held her. She let his tongue go into her mouth and she sucked on it with the energy she had left. She opened her thighs and let Lee's cock pop up between them. She could feel his hard on rubbing against her cunt and between her ass cheeks. She said to herself, "God he had really worked her over with his wonderful mouth and tongue." She smiled knowing this was just the start of their lovemaking.

She could feel how hard Lee's big dick was and now as her body wanted to climax on it! She lifted up and took her hand and began to stroke it as she sat up on top of him. She was moving her hand like the speed of light pumping his cock fast and hard! She pulled her body up and brought Lee's cock to the edge of her pussy lips.

Lee was as hard as he could get now. She pulled her mouth off of his and told him, "Now Lee! Now baby! Stick that big cock in my pussy and fuck me hard!!"

Lee looked at her body as it pressed down on his big cock heard. He felt it spread her lips and slowly moved into her wet open hole. As he pushed in she pushed down and told him, "Oh god baby! I'm ready to fuck! Fuck me hard and get me off! Oh god I need your cock in me NOW!! Fuck me Lee!! Fuck me baby! NOW BABY!!"

And, for the first time in over 2 years, Lee saw his wife's beautiful body take more and more of his big dick as she moved down inserting his swollen purple cock head into her hole. As soon as he was fully in her body she lifted up and then down starting a slow movement as she took almost of his entire cock shaft each time deep into her silky body! They begin to pump against each other in a fit of sexual rage, deep desire and longing passion. They have nothing else between them but their bodies fucking each other like animals now. The lust was as powerful as either of them could ever remember. There was no thinking, no planning, no small talk, just the over due need to fuck each other hard and wild. They just thrust against each other as both their bodies worked hard and fast building towards a great climax. First she was on top then he was, then she was again! They rolled over and then back and forth with Lee's cock buried deep inside her. He was the only man who could do this maneuver on her without having his cock slip out of her cunt. Lee was long and hard and big enough so she didn't have to worry about how much she pumped or rocked on him. Alexis could wild on him fucking his body like the whore she was.

Lee could feel her pussy walls squeezing his long hard cock shaft now tighter and tighter. He knew she was already about to climax. Alexis could feel his long hard cock getting even longer and thicker inside her hole. It was pumping into her with a faster and much harder motion. They both knew they were about to cum and they both knew the other one were about ready too! She wrapped her legs around his back and used her arms to hold him deep and tight. She moaned, "Cum in me Lee! Fill me with your seed baby! Oh yes!! That's it fuck me and give me your love!"

Now, after almost 2 years of not having each other, they were pumping together, working together, and thrusting their bodies together both ready to climax together. Pumping and pumping into each other like crazed animals, they start to orgasm together. Jointly their bodies were hammering hard into each other. Both moaned and both kissed hard sucking each other tongues so hard it hurt! Both thrust one last time and held each other as tight as they could bodies pressed tightly together. Lee's cock was as deep as he could get it inside her cunt. Alexis was squeezing her pussy muscles as tight as she could and they both moaned deeply into each other's mouths.

They seem to hang in the air as Alexis's hips and ass elevated them both up off the bed. They hung there for what seemed like hours! Body locked together in that passion and sexual joy only two people who have been together for a long time can know and enjoy!

The lust was unbelievable between them. It was not love now; it was lust, a lust to fuck a need to cum for both of them! Their sex organs pumping and giving pleasure to the other person. Their bodies rocking and humping against each other pleasing each other as they fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked. They continued until they both felt for sure that the other person had completely finished climaxing and as long as they could do it. Then and only them did either slow down their thrusting and humping into each other. As they slow down now she fell back on the bed and Lee fell on top of her. Both lovers were completely drained! Their bodies were so tired, but neither pulled apart. Their sex organs were locked together in a slow rocking movement.

Her cunt held his cock so tight the blood couldn't leave it and so it stays almost completely hard! Her pussy kept it hard enough so that Lee didn't shrink and slide out of that wonderful tight wet pussy. Alexis's legs were locked around Lee's stomach and they held each other tightly just letting their bodies rub against each other joined at their sex. Lee whispered in Alexis's ear, "Oh God Alexis it has been so long baby! You feel so good! I love to keep my cock inside your body!"

She smiled and told him, "Your cock feels like old times baby! It's so deep and your cum is warm and fills me deeper than any other man ever did. Keep it in my body Lee! Keep your wonderful cock inside me. Let's stay like this as long as we can!"

He loved the way she could always keep his cock hard after he had exploded with such a strong orgasm. Her pussy hole was unbelievable warm and tight. Lee knew two things. One, his wife's lover John wasn't as long as he was, but maybe his cock was as thick.

Secondly, it won't be long before they would both be worked up enough to fuck each other again. This time she knew he would be able to fuck her longer and she would feel the bliss of another long hard orgasm! She loved the way he fucked her and she knew he loved the way she fucked him.

Lee moved over her body and kept his cock inserted in her swollen pussy hole. As soon as Lee began pumping into her body again, she lifted up and took almost his entire long cock shaft deep into her body! Then they began to pump against each other again in a fit of more desire, lust and passion. Over and over again they hammered into each other. Faster and faster they merged into each other. They humped and humped against each other's slamming their hips against each other. They continued to thrust against each other as both their bodies build towards climax.

Lee felt her pussy squeezing his hard cock shaft now and he knew she was about to climax again. She could feel his cock get even thicker and harder inside your hole as it pumps into her. She knew he was about ready to cum! She wrapped her smooth silky legs around him again and used her arms to hold him tightly against her body. As they both pump their pelvises together thrusting their bodies faster and faster towards climax, she heard him moan loudly. Pumping and pumping into each other like crazed animals, he started to orgasm. His cock pumped huge amounts of cum deeper into her body covering her cervix and filling it completely! Bodies hammering hard into each other, sex organs pumping and rocking against each other, their fucking was a blur.

She screamed as she felt her body go higher and higher and the orgasm wash over her completely. It was like every nerve ending was sending messages to her clit and stimulating her cunt hole. She arched her back so much Lee was afraid she might break something. She lifted her ass up again and bit his shoulder hard drawing blood as she went crazy fucking herself on his long hard cock. It was perfect. Her body was like a machine as it took over control of her movements and made her flood her hole with cum. Her cum! It mixed with his and as they fucked she told him she loved him with all of her heart!

As their orgasms faded, Lee rolled over and lay next to her. Both of them were panting like racehorses. He smiled at her and stroked her breasts. Her nipples were to sensitive for him to pull on them very much! But she didn't tell him to stop. She knew she had been away for to long that she was so sorry for being the slut she had become. She loved this man and knew she had hurt him a great deal. She promised to herself that she would make it up to him some how.

She smiled and kissed him back. They both rolled to their side facing each other. He said, "Finally! Finally baby! Finally I can give you my love again! God it was so good too! I have missed you so much."

She kissed him again and said, "Yes Lee! It was. And I have missed your big cock in me too baby! Rest now let's spend all weekend fucking and making love!"

He said, "Come here and let me hold you!"

She cuddled with him and watched him play with her big beautiful breasts. She smiled As he made soft gentle love to her breasts. Then she stopped smiling as she remembered how it looked with John's white hands on her breasts. She tried not to think about him. But her mine drifted again and she remembered his big white cock moving in and out of her dark pussy hole. She shuttered from the thrill of her husband playing with her body and the idea of John her lover doing the same thing. Then she heard Lee say, "This is so great Alexis. So great! No more lovers! No more men! I can give you everything you want now. I wasn't sure at first when we started but after two huge orgasms with you I'm sure I'm am back baby! Now you don't have to have any lovers. I can give you everything you need."

She pulled back a little and said, "Wit was great baby! And while I'm sure you're back, one afternoon doesn't mean you are fully recovered. Let's take it slow and see."

Lee said, "What are you telling me?"

Alexis said, "Noting baby! Just that we need to give it some time before we can say you're totally back. That's all. I'm here now so let's not dress at all this weekend. We'll eat nude and cook nude and wash dishes nude, and watch TV nude and do everything nude. How does that sound?"

He said, "It sounds great to me I love seeing your beautiful dark body! But it would be even better if you told me you were giving up John and not going away with him on Monday."

She looked at him and said, "I don't know Lee. I have to go to this school and John will be there. Right now, John is part of my life too. But I'm going to the conference to learn things for my job Lee. My boss wants me there, I have no choice. I'm not going away to just fuck John for three days. But, it will help me make the final decision about him."

She moved over him and straddles his hips. She smiled down at him and began to stroke him. She said, "Let's see if you can get hard again and let me ride that big cock like we use to do in the old days. Remember how you would hold my hips and tits and watch my pussy take all of your big black cock?"

He didn't smile but he did begin to get hard watching her rub her pussy lips back and forth over his shaft. Back and forth she slowly rocked her pussy on his cock feeling it grow again! She smiled as it got harder and longer and thicker! Then she lifted up and took the big black cock in her hand and rubbed the mushroom head over her extremely wet and swollen pussy lips. The cum dripped out as she moaned and inserted it into her hole again. She signed loud as she began to sit down on the big shaft. He held her hips like he used to and she slowly sank further down on the big dick going up inside her. When her ass was sitting on him she looked down and saw him looking at where their bodies joined. She said, "You're all the way in baby! How do I feel?"

Lee moaned with the feeling of her smooth tight pussy tunnel sucking on his cock. He said moaning out the words, "You feel wonderful! I love you Alexis! Fuck me! Fuck me now Alexis!"

She bent down and hung her big tits in his face. He took each one and began sucking and licking them nursing on them like a baby. She moaned as she held his head with his mouth on her nipples and his hands on her tits and his big black cock deep inside her cunt. She began to ride his big dick saying, "Oh yes Lee! All weekend baby! I'm going to fuck you all weekend!"

12